Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The new Journey. (Read+Rate please?)
Page 1 of 1
The new Journey. (Read+Rate please?) [CLOSED]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1 Posted: 04:19:39 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER ONE:

As I woke up, I turned my head and looked at the room surrounding me. It was the same room I woke up to very day, a slick black TV mounted on the wall, posters of various Pokémon on the walls and ceiling. Today was going to be different though, it was my tenth birthday and Oak was waiting for all aspiring trainers to show up at his lab to get our first Pokémon that would guide us on our journey around the Kahtennova region. This was the day of my mundane life that I could leave my boring home and finally explore the world! My mother, Jane, slept in the kitchen, something I never understood, but whatever makes her comfortable. Every morning I repeated the thing that kept me going for the past few years: "My name is Noah, I am almost ten years old, I will leave this house, and I WILL conquer the Elite 4, then I will be… the CHAMPION!"

My mother tried to convince me to stay, but my chance was now and I wouldn't let it pass up. Bounding over to Oak's Lab filled with joy, I ran into the only other kid my age in the town of Dyluna, Jesepe. Jesepe and I never got along, she was always teasing me and calling me names, and when I told her to stop, she did and we never spoke again. Her birthday was the same as mine and she had been nicer to me in the past year. As we were walking, she said something that surprised me. She told me she was sorry and that she wanted to embark on my journey with me. I was shocked, but she grew up to be very pretty and I couldn't deny her. We walked along together talking about our plans for our journey. Today was also the tenth birthday of many other people, so a lot of people were already in line, I offered to let Jesepe go in front of me. For whatever reason, we seemed to be the last two and no one else came.

Jessepe went into the lab first, it was only one at a time. She came back out with a grin the size of the ocean! A cute little Pokemon was following her. She explained to me that her new partner was a dainty Squirtle. My turn was up, and as I stepped in I saw it for the first time ever. There were all different gadgets and gizmos everywhere, but in the middle of the room sat a table with six different people sitting around it. On the very left was Professor Oak, then Professor Elm, Professor Juniper, Professor Birch, Professor Rowan, and at the very end sat someone that looked like a professor, but I wasn't sure. He introduced himself as Professor Cedar, the professor of some region I had never heard of. I was the last of the day, and next year would be the next time anyone could get a free starter from them. Oak, Elm, Juniper, Birch, and Rowan were all out of Starters, but not Cedar, he had three Pokémon I'd never seen before.

" Those Pokémon are the starters from my region, I saved them especially for the last trainer of the day, " Professor Cedar exclaimed, " The blue one is called Froakie, the red one is Fennekin, and the green one on the end is Chespin. You will be the first person to ever have all three starters at once because they are new and all need to be tested, would you mind? "

More will be up soon smilie

Right now Waka?
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
SyrupWaffles Green Sparx Gems: 272
#2 Posted: 18:31:19 26/01/2013
I like it! I want more!
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#3 Posted: 01:01:53 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks! =)

Chapter Two:

How could I say no? I was just a kid wearing ripped jeans with skin showing, but it was a hot day with the wind blowing. Where did I think I was going? My first day as a Pokemon trainer and I get three, how would I ever manage them all? On the other hand I couldn't abandon two of them here where a horrible trainer could abuse them. I had two choices, start with three Pokemon, or leave two to possibly be abused. It was only right to pick the first option.

" No problem, I would love to! May I nickname them? " I suddenly blurted out after much debate with myself.

" Sure, what would you like to name them? " Professor Cedar responded.

" Froakie should be Splish, Fennekin; Rowdy, and Chespin; Kallie. " I chose as I was thinking aloud.

Now I have Splish, Rowdy, and Kallie. Time to finally begin my journey into the exotic and foreign Pokemon world.

Just a quickie
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:02:17 28/01/2013 by joerox123
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#4 Posted: 02:45:41 31/01/2013
Nice joerox! It's coming along nicely. smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#5 Posted: 20:15:23 01/02/2013
Nice Story!!!
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
skylandergiants Yellow Sparx Gems: 1020
#6 Posted: 21:28:32 02/02/2013
Looks great but tl;dr
---
---
---
It's time for Africa.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me