Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Anyone need codes for Thumpback / Eye Brawl / Hot Dog?
Page 1 of 1
Anyone need codes for Thumpback / Eye Brawl / Hot Dog? [CLOSED]
Peridot Weapon Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#1 Posted: 09:57:26 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
[EDIT] Not surprisingly, one of the people I gave the code out to must have used it more than they said they were going to, as both Eye-Brawl and Thumpback have been deactivated. (Or maybe they automatically deactivate when the game detects them used three or more times in rapid succession, I don't really know the "rules" around them.)

Hot Dog MIGHT still work.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:53:03 26/01/2013 by Peridot Weapon
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#2 Posted: 12:05:01 23/01/2013
GIVE ME ALL DEM CODES.
Lolno.
Honestly I don't like to play with Skylanders I don't have, and I wish Skylanders could be unregistered from iOS games so I can get rid of my extras from Lost Islands, the Lightning Rod I accidentally bought in Cloud Patrol, and the Terrafin I started with in Battlegrounds.
Peridot Weapon Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#3 Posted: 21:22:07 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Understood. But at the same time, Lost Islands really doesn't feel like you're "playing" with the Skylanders as much as in the other games. Even if you have the Portal of Power, trying to use it just slows down the flow of the game.

But to each their own. smilie

Some people KNOW they're going to get the figures but can't find them yet, and would probably waste the gems to unlock Thumpback and Eye-Brawl rather than wait. I say, why blow the 300 gems on them (even if you'd get them back later)?
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#4 Posted: 02:03:45 24/01/2013
Could you PM me the EyeBrawl and Hot Dog codes?
---
words. letters. filler.
X-Men Fan Red Sparx Gems: 24
#5 Posted: 15:52:59 26/01/2013
Sent you a PM. Thanks!
Jockabo Red Sparx Gems: 13
#6 Posted: 17:09:26 26/01/2013
I would love any codes you still have and are sharing. This is very nice of you. Thank you good sir. You can PM them to me if you'd like
Funkymonkey Green Sparx Gems: 203
#7 Posted: 22:09:56 29/01/2013
Hi all. I'm fairly new to the skylanders verse and would love to get a code for thumpback, eyebrawl, or hot dog if there are any available. Please pm me if possible. smilie. Thanks in advance.

i also have a few questions re: lost islands that I hope to find the answers for. Please point me in the right direction if you can. Thanks!

1) why do some of the community buildings in the store menu say "more!" in the picture? Is there a benefit to making more than one of those buildings?

2) is there any penalty for selling off buildings after i achieve a goal like the goal of making a post office?

3) I noticed that hot head is on sale right now for 150. Do they often run discounts like this for characters? If so, how low can they go? Should I jump on the 50% off or can it get better?

4) is there ever a reason to pay 10 gems for a different free character (I don't own any figures so they are all new to me). For example, would I want to do it if I get two of the same elemental characters or should I go ahead and save the gems and roll with them both?

5) do they ever give out giant characters or only the regular ones?

Well, that's all I've come across so far but this community looks great and I look forward to being a part of it. smilie

Thanks in advance all!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:14:56 29/01/2013 by Funkymonkey
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#8 Posted: 22:43:43 29/01/2013
1. Yes, every couple of levels for example you can get one more energy field to buy. Make sure you buy these to have as much energy growing at once as possible.

2. If you sell any items or building you get a 50% refund. Community buildings on the other hand refund all the mabu you used to run the said building.

3. Yes and no, it seems to be random. Though I'm guessing all giants will eventually go on sale with the addition of their respective house. Last month it was Tree Rex, now it's Hot Head.

4. If you don't plan on buying skylanders I would say yes, having one of every element helps, and is required later in the game to activate the elemental shrines.

5. I don't know this one, I got a Legendary figure but never a giant.

Hope this helped, if ya got any other questions PM me, i'd be happy to help smilie
JAR3D Green Sparx Gems: 158
#9 Posted: 19:57:20 14/02/2013
Hey guys! Can anyone pls PM me any giants codes!? Much appreciated and itll anly take a few seconds of ƱŔ time. Thanx! (P.S. If u PM me the codes i will return the favor by giving you an unused pop fizz code!)
davesmsperfect Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#10 Posted: 20:58:05 14/02/2013
Myself, I'm only missing regular Bouncer [excluding LE ones] but I'll get him next time I get to spin. I like having all I can get for the gems from leveling up & goals.
suzc Red Sparx Gems: 12
#11 Posted: 22:05:47 20/02/2013
would love some skylander codes for my kids. can swap crusher and whirlwind codes if interested. look fwd to replies. thanks
felttip Red Sparx Gems: 18
#12 Posted: 15:04:32 22/02/2013
i would be very delighted if someone PM me skylander codes for undead, fire or water. one of each will be awesome! thanks in advance...
Whatsername626 Red Sparx Gems: 15
#13 Posted: 22:43:30 11/03/2013
Quote: TheBakonBitz

2. If you sell any items or building you get a 50% refund. Community buildings on the other hand refund all the mabu you used to run the said building.

i think i messed up big time.. i had like '5/2000something' mabu people and i figured that since i didnt need the houses anymore i would sell them for the 50% back to buy bigger houses that hold more mabu. Then of course my numbers changed to 0/300 which i assumed it would.. but ive bought like 8 of the 120,00 houses that hold 100 mabu and now my it says 0/1,035.... smilie
Am i going to have over 2000 mabu again before the number changes from zero?? I thought i was being clever >.> Now i feel stupid lol

PLEASE HELP!!
---
Add me on Lost Islands!
WHATSERNAME626
Zyndra Green Sparx Gems: 118
#14 Posted: 08:09:36 12/03/2013
Quote: Whatsername626
Quote: TheBakonBitz

i think i messed up big time.. i had like '5/2000something' mabu people and i figured that since i didnt need the houses anymore i would sell them for the 50% back to buy bigger houses that hold more mabu. Then of course my numbers changed to 0/300 which i assumed it would.. but ive bought like 8 of the 120,00 houses that hold 100 mabu and now my it says 0/1,035.... smilie
Am i going to have over 2000 mabu again before the number changes from zero?? I thought i was being clever >.> Now i feel stupid lol

PLEASE HELP!!

The way I understand it, you have replaced some of the smaller housing with bigger housing, but you haven't built up enough to house your workforce. You have 2000 Mabu slaving away in your town but you are currently only housing 1000ish of them. You can't lure... Ahem... Entice more Mabu to come work in more snack and souvenir shops while your streets are crowded with homeless Mabu!! Better build more housing before your workers revolt and set fire to your library!

(Pardon my silliness, I get punchy when I can't sleep lol)
scottiedog Blue Sparx Gems: 723
#15 Posted: 15:12:29 19/03/2013
If anyone would be willing to share codes for:
Dinorang
Boomer
Legendary ChopChop
Legendary Bash

I would be eternally grateful and willing to share some other codes...I have most of the rest of the skylanders.
berzerker Green Sparx Gems: 156
#16 Posted: 19:10:30 19/03/2013
It's a scumbag move, but do individual searches for each one you need on ebay...a lot of people post a pic of the figure, the card, and the online code....just sort the search by newly listed, as it will give you the best shot at a code that hasn't already been "borrowed" by others.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me