Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 288 of 519 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 517 518 519
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#14351 Posted: 23:47:17 13/11/2017
Quote: AmbushFan
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
I didn't swear in mine. I get a good boy pass, right?

I would do what is morally correct and acknowledge this also, but since we seem to find each other annoying instead, I'm going to make an extensive ****post to expand upon our rivalry instead:

Why hello there good sir, perhaps it is best if I told you to GET THE **** OUT OF HERE or I am going to STICK THIS LANCE UP YOUR ****-HOLE and then you're going to be CRYING LIKE A LITTLE *****.

Because, as you may have noticed, I do NOT GIVE A FLYING **** what you think. Why? Well, the answer is simple... it is because YOU ARE A *****, although that may already be obvious by now. Especially to a DIM-WITTED **** like you, I'm sure you can understand.

And if you don't? I don't see why you wouldn't, but if so, then you ARE EVEN MORE ****BRAINED than I initially thought.

Good day, MOTHER****ER.

I was beginning to like you more ;~;

You even saw me as a friend and then I felt bad. I didn't mean to hurt you ;~;
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#14352 Posted: 23:53:54 13/11/2017
I didn't swear in mine. I get a good boy pass, right?

I would do what is morally correct and acknowledge this also, but since we seem to find each other annoying instead, I'm going to make an extensive ****post to expand upon our rivalry instead:

Why hello there good sir, perhaps it is best if I told you to GET THE **** OUT OF HERE or I am going to STICK THIS LANCE UP YOUR ****-HOLE and then you're going to be CRYING LIKE A LITTLE *****.

Because, as you may have noticed, I do NOT GIVE A FLYING **** what you think. Why? Well, the answer is simple... it is because YOU ARE A *****, although that may already be obvious by now. Especially to a DIM-WITTED **** like you, I'm sure you can understand.

And if you don't? I don't see why you wouldn't, but if so, then you ARE EVEN MORE ****BRAINED than I initially thought.

Good day, MOTHER****ER.

Now he’ll pick the better starter and beat the league before you.

Or he fell off a cliff as a child and became so sociopathic that he can’t have a normal conversation with anyone.
---
Soon.
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#14353 Posted: 00:07:02 14/11/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark

Good day, MOTHER****ER.

Or he fell off a cliff as a child and became so sociopathic that he can’t have a normal conversation with anyone.

In all seriousness, that encounter with HHID and the others did change my way of thinking a lot. Now, I always tend to see the worse in people (literally everyone I meet), and never try making any friends anymore.

If wasn't just those four, there were plenty of other users here that eventually contributed to this mindset, but the those conversations started the whole thing.

At least I beat Drawdler's ass at SSB4 as Kirby, with my broken 3DS too. He used Ike and constantly SD'd off the side off the stage whilst I just stood there and did almost nothing because my circle pad was broken, that's not something I want to forget anytime soon, shows that even people I don't/didn't get on with can still get their ass kicked with a broken 3DS.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#14354 Posted: 00:27:09 14/11/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark

ill pick the better starter against you m8

well, unless you get litten. popplio was a mistake
#14355 Posted: 01:13:23 14/11/2017
I finally found a way to defeat Ghosts.

Build up as much buffs/debuffs as possible (one Ghost at a time for single-target debuffs), then hit them with my strongest attack (Olivia's Fatal Reap) to OHKO them. Takes time, but it's worth it, instead of getting KO'd every encounter.

All I need to do now is be careful that I don't "overkill" it's supporting allies...
---
#14356 Posted: 01:22:47 14/11/2017
I finally found a way to defeat Ghosts.

Build up as much buffs/debuffs as possible (one Ghost at a time for single-target debuffs), then hit them with my strongest attack (Olivia's Fatal Reap) to OHKO them. Takes time, but it's worth it, instead of getting KO'd every encounter.

All I need to do now is be careful that I don't "overkill" it's supporting allies...

another option- dark types. also other ghosts.

remember- you can't punch a ghost, but a ghost can punch you.
#14357 Posted: 01:36:40 14/11/2017
Not entirely sure what you mean by that. This is Etrian Odyssey, not Pokemon, and they're both very different.

Though "you can't punch a ghost but they can punch you" is still a good quote to go by, even now. Luckily, in this case, they won't punch you if you don't punch them.

So the best option is, as I said, to play ultra-defensively until you can OHKO them. Make sure to kill Flame Temptresses and any of their other allies first though, it is vital that there is nobody to mess up the rest of the strategy.

Overall, a pretty fun challenge, trying to figure this out. Unlike most other RPGs, where you can simply run headfirst into battle, although that would be an option if you had grinded enough (way too much).

Damn, I'm really liking EOV so far, even if I haven't worked out good enough strategies yet. Enemies such as the Ghosts are helping me learn, though, and I know this experience will help me later on.

Two kinds of experience here. Experience gained by my guild members to increase their stats, and experience gained by me to understand how to use those stats.

The main differences are that the second kind cannot be judged by numbers, and that it will become more useful than the first kind.

---

Decided to change my signature to something better. I wanted to keep onii-tank~ in there, but it exceeded the character limit...

Actually, might change it back, or shorten the quote. I really like onii-tank~.
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#14358 Posted: 05:13:08 14/11/2017
i'm going to be starting a new religion called Dark Judaism

it's to judaism the same as the dark romanticism literary movement was to the romanticism movement

if anyone wants to join anyone is welcome
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#14359 Posted: 12:47:33 14/11/2017
Wizards with guns sounds like an interesting concept.

"Nostro dis pater, make this mother****er die!"
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#14360 Posted: 13:37:29 14/11/2017
Well, Overwatch has turned to crap
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14361 Posted: 14:08:03 14/11/2017
I've mapped about half of F15 now... Almost there, then I've completed the third Stratum.

But holy ****, these enemies are getting tough. Like, really really tough, they almost wiped out Ixia and Setsuna last encounter - Ixia I could understand since she's incredibly weak to magic attacks, but once your tankiest member starts getting low on HP, that's when you know something's up.

Furthermore, I haven't found any shortcuts yet, except for one that I might of missed because I was being chased by a Headless Hunter - if that thing's coming at you, you don't stop to find shortcuts, you gotta get out of there fast.

Mother****er has even more confusing AI than any FOE I've encountered so far, only lots of trickery and trial and error is enough to even get past them. And most of them are unavoidable at night, so if the clock just happens to pass over whilst you're trying to evade, you're ****ed.

No shortcuts, and I've been through multiple Headless Hunter puzzles. I really don't want to use a Thread now and repeat that whole thing, guess my only option is to keep going and hope my ass doesn't get handed to me.

Hopefully I'll find a shortcut soon. I really hope so.
---
#14362 Posted: 15:28:28 14/11/2017
OH **** OH **** OH **************

Well... Looks like I may of been a bit to brash. I am now fighting the 3rd Stratum boss, and he started the battle with two Skelesword summons. If that's any indication of what will happen now, I'm more or less going to get my ass handed to me mulptiple times over. None of my guild members are even at full health, and I'm pretty sure I'm only 8 levels above the recommended threshold.

I'll try my best, see how far I can get, but I really don't think this one will be a walk in the park like with the 1st Stratum and 2nd Statum bosses. Almost certainly not a first-try victory, I highly doubt that in my current state. Maybe I'll go back and see if I can prepare myself by taking on F11 Skeleswords one at a time.

On the positive side, I think Nihletta has all Wraiths on the field already. That's a common mistake - I far too often go into battle without Wraiths, although at least this opens up some potential with Gates of Hell.

I'll also make sure to search up his strategies and weaknesses on the EO wiki first too. No way am I going to fight this thing without at least basic knowledge, no way I'm going in blind.

And if he happens to also be able to summon other 3rd Stratum FOEs? If he can summon Headless Hunters... I am even more ****ed.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#14363 Posted: 17:20:59 14/11/2017
Destiny 2 being nominated for Best Art Direction in the Game Awards this year is almost as laughable as NieR Automata not getting a GOTY nomination but PUBG is somehow good to go. I guess they needed more than Horizon to represent western developers.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:28:45 14/11/2017 by Bifrost
#14364 Posted: 18:28:30 14/11/2017
So there's this guy creeping me out at my school

What do I do?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14365 Posted: 18:34:10 14/11/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

What do I do?

Out creep him.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#14366 Posted: 18:34:47 14/11/2017

What do I do?

Out creep him.

Yeah,no
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14367 Posted: 18:46:27 14/11/2017

What do I do?

Out creep him.

Yeah,no

How is he creeping you out?
---
#14368 Posted: 19:50:46 14/11/2017

Out creep him.

Yeah,no

He takes every opurtunity to look at me, like I will tell him to stop looking at me, he'll turn around, then 10 seconds later he'll look at me again.

He also is very bad at lying. Like today, he literally was like, "I don't know how to do #7" in Math class, when I was asking a kid named Zack for help, his excuse was he thought I said his name, yeah sure.

He also was telling people we were dating, which really kind of scared me, because the person who asked me actually belived we were until I told him
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14369 Posted: 19:52:29 14/11/2017

Yeah,no

He takes every opurtunity to look at me, like I will tell him to stop looking at me, he'll turn around, then 10 seconds later he'll look at me again.

He also is very bad at lying. Like today, he literally was like, "I don't know how to do #7" in Math class, when I was asking a kid named Zack for help, his excuse was he thought I said his name, yeah sure.

He also was telling people we were dating, which really kind of scared me, because the person who asked me actually belived we were until I told him

Try to ignore it? Eh...? I don’t know...
---
Soon.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#14370 Posted: 19:57:48 14/11/2017
Have you flat out told him he creeps you out and he needs to stop doing it?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#14371 Posted: 20:00:02 14/11/2017
Tell the school counselor how him then, that's very, very weird.
---
#14372 Posted: 20:08:09 14/11/2017
I know what to do. Bring out the nukes.

That's pretty much the only way I'll ever beat these mother****ers. Luckily I managed to beat the 3rd Stratum boss, but I can already know the 4th Stratum's foes are gonna be even tougher than that pussy-ass *****.
---
#14373 Posted: 20:12:12 14/11/2017
Yeah, that's counseling if you told him to stop and it didn't work. That's just creepy for now, but if your description is correct that kid has issues and might get worse and even become harassment if no one steps in to help. Also, nasty rumors always end up badly, better cut that before it gets anywhere.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:12:55 14/11/2017 by Bifrost
Mary I Green Sparx Gems: 462
#14374 Posted: 21:40:41 14/11/2017
I look fleek
---
Truth is the daughter of time.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#14375 Posted: 21:41:49 14/11/2017
Most counsolers/teacher don’t give a ****. They pretend they do, but in reality all they care about is you as a number.

instead you should come up with a real nasty comeback that’ll make him go away forever.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#14376 Posted: 21:46:02 14/11/2017
Quote: parisruelz12
Most counsolers/teacher don’t give a ****. They pretend they do, but in reality all they care about is you as a number.

instead you should come up with a real nasty comeback that’ll make him go away forever.

That's how you get them on the creepy kids' side then. However, if you at least try once to get help from them, they fully know that you tried first. Don't forget to make your parents aware of that as well, because if teachers or counselors try to pin the blame on you, they'll be the ones that can prove you were having problems with the kid and tried to solve them in a reasonable way.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:46:14 14/11/2017 by Bifrost
#14377 Posted: 22:25:40 14/11/2017
Although I don't entirely agree with parisruelz12 - I don't think being downright nasty in return is a good option unless you want to look like an asshole - I don't think relying entirely on counselors/teachers is a good idea either. My teachers gave absolutely zero ****s what happened, unless it was going to badly affect their grades. Another kid almost stabbed another with a pitchfork right in front of everyone (intentionally), and within an hour, the entire incident was swept under the carpet.

Hopefully my school was the only one like that, but nonetheless, I don't think it's a good idea to rely on anyone other than yourself. Especially when there's a high chance that the other person won't give a **** unless it affects your grades.

So without resorting to being downright nasty, or trying to get help from someone who probably won't care at all, there aren't really many options, I'll admit. Maybe you'll have to choose between a rock or a hard place here, unless you can think of a better way.

I guess asking a counselor has very little risk if it goes wrong though (they don't care, for example), so you might want to try that first. However, if they do try to step in beyond that, that could also lead to consequences - people might see you as weak, as a teacher's pet who can't think things out for themselves, and then it may happen more.

Being an asshole has consequences all-round. Others won't like you because you may appear rude, and teachers won't like you because you appear rude. It also depends on what sort of reputation the kid has, too, I guess.

I really don't think being an asshole should be considerdd an option. If I called someone a **** and slapped them everytime I didn't like what they were doing, I'd hardly get far. Obviously, that's a much more extreme scenario than this, but the basic concept of resorting to nastiness is the same.

At the same time, counseling may also have consequences... I'd best not repeat myself too much, you probably get the gist of it by now. Unless you can think of a better way, you really are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Of course, we don't know the entirety of your situation - the kid's reputation, how competent your counselors are, etc.. This might also help if you want further advice.
---
#14378 Posted: 00:49:39 15/11/2017
Welp thanks firefox for updating so late and messing with my extensions late at night

now's not really the time to learn how to make uBlock act like RequestPolicy
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:16 15/11/2017 by Bifrost
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#14379 Posted: 01:54:24 15/11/2017

good god what kind of teachers did you have
---
Twinkies and 2hus
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#14380 Posted: 02:35:03 15/11/2017
Quote: Iceclaw

Do you have 3 hours? i could tell you all about them lol
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#14381 Posted: 02:37:42 15/11/2017
Quote: Iceclaw

Do you have 3 hours? i could tell you all about them lol

): I had really bad experiences with the school therapist lady at my high school but I'm pretty lucky to have caring teachers
Sucks when they're bad
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#14382 Posted: 03:31:30 15/11/2017
i watched some of big mouth and... it's really good
#14383 Posted: 03:32:23 15/11/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
i watched some of big mouth and... it's really good

Yeah, I hear it's actually great. It IS Nick Kroll, so can't say I'm surprised.
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#14384 Posted: 04:01:48 15/11/2017
-looks at adult animation- Why the **** are most adult cartoons these days look a ****ing train wreck of stiff movement? I understand South Park's case, but every other animation for adults kind of doesn't imo.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#14385 Posted: 04:03:45 15/11/2017

Idk what kind of school experience you had but all my teachers are genuine caring people, I can't say I agree with you
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#14386 Posted: 11:06:56 15/11/2017
Quote: Trix Master 100
-looks at adult animation- Why the **** are most adult cartoons these days look a ****ing train wreck of stiff movement? I understand South Park's case, but every other animation for adults kind of doesn't imo.

Budget, mostly. Most people don’t think adult animation is worth the time (for very obvious reasons sometimes), and so less money is put into them than other animated projects. Also, by the time a show like that gets popular enough to utilize their larger budget, they become rather complacent with the show’s style and rarely improve.

The only main exception is Archer. The show is still stiff, but there are definitely some well animated sequences later on.
#14387 Posted: 12:48:42 15/11/2017
My counselors weren't straight up ****, but as I later found out that neighborhood was nepotism up the *** and they were trying to keep the workers' children out of expulsion and I was the outsider, meaning just a lot of "they're just jealous that you're determined, just keep telling us when these things happen and we'll look into it" :I man it felt good to change to a school in the middle of a services neighborhood where no one lives and everyone is equal.
---
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#14388 Posted: 13:37:34 15/11/2017
Wow, I'd have at least somewhere around 6500 gems right now if I had stayed on my first account this whole time.
#14389 Posted: 17:01:13 15/11/2017
I wonder if any studio would be willing to give another go at a Dinotopia series. The old 2002 series looked like it could be a good series, but it was a ahead of it's time with all it's (now out dated) CGI an it had meh ratings. With GOT, the upcoming LOTR series and other shows using top quality CG, I feel like Dinotopia could fit right in and be great. Perfect for a more light-hearted HBO show. I feel like it'd have potential to be a highly popular show as well, think Game of Thrones.
---
#14390 Posted: 17:41:11 15/11/2017
I get a lot of ideas. Not ideas in the sense of thoughts or opinions, more in the sense that I can easily think up entire stories, characters, and places the same way others might solve a simple math equation.

They're all unique, all with their own different varied casts and such that are made to fit together in near-perfect synergy, not just a collection of archetypes that get reused all the time. No idea is even remotely similar to another, besides the fact that one character or location might be a bit similar to another, but even then there are always enough differences to distinguish the two.

If I tried hard enough, I could think up several LoTR-scale epics in one day, if I wanted to. I already have about 15 ideas, though some need a bit more polishing before I can consider them fully-fledged stories. They all have general concepts though, and most have their own unique geographies and casts.

Maybe I should try just that, try to see how many I can make in a day. It would be an interesting challenge.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#14391 Posted: 03:34:55 16/11/2017
really annoying how one bad grade can turn a high 90 to a low 80 thanks gradebook :)
#14392 Posted: 11:09:21 16/11/2017
I killed the song topic!
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#14393 Posted: 14:43:03 16/11/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
I killed the song topic!

Murderer!!!!!!
---
Bruh
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#14394 Posted: 15:56:30 16/11/2017
The Ultra Warp Ride minigame is like gambling. Once you get a shiny and/or Legendary, you just want to go back for more. <.>;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#14395 Posted: 17:50:40 16/11/2017
Quote: HIR
The Ultra Warp Ride minigame is like gambling. Once you get a shiny and/or Legendary, you just want to go back for more. <.>;

imagine going all the way to the end and just getting a stunfisk
#14396 Posted: 19:39:59 16/11/2017
Star Vs the Forces of Evil Season 3 is AMAZING.
Seriously, I can’t tell if Eclipsa is evil or not, she seems kind, but could be manipulating Star. Then there’s the other plots about racism and Ms Heinous... this show.
---
Soon.
#14397 Posted: 20:10:03 16/11/2017
USUM comes out tomorrow and i am READY
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#14398 Posted: 20:59:34 16/11/2017
I'm an awful person for making this
Danganronpa 1 spoilers
[User Posted Image]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#14399 Posted: 22:46:56 16/11/2017
So I’m at the final boss in Superstar Saga...
And the fight is Satan. Not the boss, the fight.
---
Soon.
#14400 Posted: 23:07:33 16/11/2017
Thank you, Pokemon2, for giving me the knowledge of Danho. I’ve never laughed so hard in my life.
First | Previous | Page 288 of 519 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 517 518 519

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me