Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 287 of 519 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 ... 517 518 519
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#14301 Posted: 21:16:32 13/11/2017
Quote: Iceclaw
Quote: ZapNorris

https://i.imgur.com/PPvo1Ua.jpg

Can you add this to a cringe comp?
Who draws like this lmao

i can't tell if this is actual criticism or an attempt to prove me wrong

Your art looks like a 12 year old drew it

....you do know i'm fully aware of that, right?

i've just accepted the fact that my art is bad. i'm not gonna get better.

so why try and and fail to make my art better when i can make a different kind of art? anti-art?

not everyone has what it takes, that's true. i've tried to be better, but nothing works.

this is what i do now. rather than make more of my bad art, i'll find even worse art to laugh at. to think "hey i suck, but at least i'm aware that i suck unlike these guys."

this is the last post im gonna make on this. i'm on the winning side
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#14302 Posted: 21:24:25 13/11/2017
We’re all losers if you think about it
---
Soon.
#14303 Posted: 21:25:10 13/11/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
We’re all losers if you think about it

yep. all varied levels of loser.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#14304 Posted: 21:25:39 13/11/2017
"My art sucks so to make myself feel better I'm going to make fun of children who are beginners and will get better than I ever will be :'(((((((" what a loser lmao
---
Twinkies and 2hus
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#14305 Posted: 21:26:24 13/11/2017

so why try and and fail to make my art better when i can make a different kind of art? anti-art?

not everyone has what it takes, that's true. i've tried to be better, but nothing works.

this is what i do now. rather than make more of my bad art, i'll find even worse art to laugh at. to think "hey i suck, but at least i'm aware that i suck unlike these guys."

how do you know that some of those people “aren’t aware that their art sucks” ?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#14306 Posted: 21:26:43 13/11/2017

Or, or, you could not be a ****ing asshole and not make these cringe comps instead of being an feckless bully (which is what you're doing). You've failed as an artist, and are taking it out on people unaffiliated with you.

Also "I'm on the winning side" how much of an arrogant twit can you be? Also "anti-art" isn't even a thing.

A failed artist making fun of others art. What a ****ing bozo.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:29:53 13/11/2017 by JCW555
#14307 Posted: 21:29:23 13/11/2017
Quote: parisruelz12

if you're actively posting animation memes with your undertale skeleton oc then im pretty sure you might not be too self aware

but this isn't really a big deal guys, tons of people support cringe culture. if you really wanted to go and seek out every person like me who supports CC, then it'd take a long time

like... it's just youtube videos showcasing bad art, calm down my dude
#14308 Posted: 21:32:22 13/11/2017
i don't see you people flipping **** at everyone else who supports CC, whats the big dealio with me???
#14309 Posted: 21:34:37 13/11/2017

if you're actively posting animation memes with your undertale skeleton oc then im pretty sure you might not be too self aware

but this isn't really a big deal guys, tons of people support cringe culture. if you really wanted to go and seek out every person like me who supports CC, then it'd take a long time

"Cringe culture" AKA being an asshole-ish prick, right?
Also it is a big deal. Especially on the internet where drawing the wrong thing can cause harassment to to such a severe extent to have people commit suicide before, right? You doing this doesn't help. People will find out who made these pictures and harass them. Stop being an enabler of assholishness behavior, Zap.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:35:45 13/11/2017 by JCW555
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#14310 Posted: 21:35:24 13/11/2017
"My art sucks so to make myself feel better I'm going to make fun of children who are beginners and will get better than I ever will be :'(((((((" what a loser lmao

Isn't this literally the textbook definition of a bully's behavior pattern?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#14311 Posted: 21:38:34 13/11/2017
i highly doubt some kid getting their art put in a comp will ruin their life.

like.. this has been a thing for a while. people have made these for a while. why is it that now all of a sudden people want to end it????
#14312 Posted: 21:39:08 13/11/2017

are you disabled?

you can’t judge how self aware someone is based on what they post on YouTube, and have you ever considered that their doing it ironically? just because other people do something or partake in something doesn’t mean it’s okay. if someone was kicking autistic kid, is alright for you to do it if the other people say it’s okay?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:41:04 13/11/2017 by parisruelz12
#14313 Posted: 21:40:49 13/11/2017

are you disabled?

you can’t judge how self aware someone is based on what they post on YouTube, and have you ever considered that their doing it ironically?

i can tell when someone's doing it ironically.
#14314 Posted: 21:44:51 13/11/2017
i highly doubt some kid getting their art put in a comp will ruin their life.

like.. this has been a thing for a while. people have made these for a while. why is it that now all of a sudden people want to end it????

Just because people have made them for awhile doesn't make it OK. Also don't underestimate the internet's way of going to great lengths to harass someone.

Like, I really don't like modern country, that doesn't mean that I'm going to go on every modern-day country VEVO page and **** on them. That's stupid.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:46:02 13/11/2017 by JCW555
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#14315 Posted: 21:45:37 13/11/2017
The lack of Megurine Luka fanart severly dissapoints me. Dammit, I can never seem to find enough.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#14316 Posted: 21:46:28 13/11/2017

are you disabled?

you can’t judge how self aware someone is based on what they post on YouTube, and have you ever considered that their doing it ironically?

i can tell when someone's doing it ironically.

Just because other people do it, does that make it okay?
---
#14317 Posted: 21:46:35 13/11/2017
Quote: Seiki

Isn't this literally the textbook definition of a bully's behavior pattern?

Pretty much
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#14318 Posted: 21:47:03 13/11/2017
well this has gone on for a while

like... i'll be making cringe comps on my YT soon. so stay tuned my dudes
#14319 Posted: 21:47:38 13/11/2017
Guys, can you stop this or take it to the PMs? I keep seeing the notification thing and I’m like “cool” but then I see this and I’m annoyed.
---
Soon.
#14320 Posted: 21:48:41 13/11/2017
well this has gone on for a while

like... i'll be making cringe comps on my YT soon. so stay tuned my dudes

Please add your own art in it
---
Twinkies and 2hus
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#14321 Posted: 21:48:47 13/11/2017
I feel like Zap doesn't like kids. Maybe he's jealous of their maturity.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#14322 Posted: 21:50:15 13/11/2017
Megurine Luka should be the Vocaloid mascot instead of Hatsune Miku. Miku is trash.

Normies with **** tastes, I guess. Megurine Luka is so much hotter.
---
#14323 Posted: 21:50:24 13/11/2017
tl;dr

i know my art sucks so im gonna make cringe comps to make myself feel a little bit better about my lack of skill so calm down dudes its just a youtube video thingy lmao
#14324 Posted: 21:51:29 13/11/2017
Wow what a pussy
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#14325 Posted: 21:53:48 13/11/2017
Quote: AmbushFan
The lack of Megurine Luka fanart severly dissapoints me. Dammit, I can never seem to find enough.

The Crypton Vocaloids are the most popular, but Kagamines & Miku are the most popular by far. People tend to forget ones like Luka, Meiko, or Kaito even exist in comparison to Miku, Rin, or Len. Heck, even the Kagamines can get forgotten about behind Miku.

Megurine Luka should be the Vocaloid mascot instead of Hatsune Miku. Miku is trash.

Normies with **** tastes, I guess. Megurine Luka is so much hotter.

Personal opinion time. Both are kind of overrated. Miku is decent, but there's so many other Vocaloids that can cover any of her songs and just do it better. I kinda of feel the same about Luka. Her voice just doesn't hit the ears right for me and I kinda feel like even Miku could do her stuff better.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:56:09 13/11/2017 by Seiki
#14326 Posted: 21:56:32 13/11/2017
miku is the only one people know about iirc
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#14327 Posted: 21:56:35 13/11/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
I feel like Zap doesn't like kids. Maybe he's jealous of their maturity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Breathes in

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14328 Posted: 21:59:21 13/11/2017
I can name way more Vocaloids than I'd probably expect, even though the only four songs I've even heard are Megurine Luka covers of pop songs. I barely know anything else about them TBH.
---
#14329 Posted: 22:08:15 13/11/2017
tl;dr zap makes kids cry for fun
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#14330 Posted: 22:10:25 13/11/2017
Hey guys I'm way calmer now so I saw the newest ProZD video---

[User Posted Image]

I'll... Just leave this here and go do something else.

---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#14331 Posted: 22:29:20 13/11/2017
What's happening
---
Bruh
#14332 Posted: 22:34:11 13/11/2017
Quote: Crash10
What's happening

im right
#14333 Posted: 22:47:35 13/11/2017
And the award for "most annoying enemy" goes to... Ghost!

Seriously. I'm in 3rd Stratum now, and these ****ers are annoying as hell. Accidentally hit one of them, and suddenly one of your party members is down to 1/10 of their maximum HP, if not dead. What makes this even worse is when they come in groups of two, alongside a Flame Temptress in the back row. And Flame Temptresses can OHKO Ixia (my Masurao) in one hit too, so killing them is a prioty.

Then if I'm unlucky, I'll accidentally kill the Temptress, and proceed to hit a ghost with my next attack. Sayonara, Olivia/Setsuna/whoever the Ghost posessed.

The only way to deal with them is to play ultra-defensively, dealing out lots of buffs and debuffs. Which is also really difficult because, as I said, I also need to kill the Temptress on Turn 1... Without accidentally hitting a Ghost...

On top of all that, it's not even a miniboss, or even a rare encounter. Nope, these ****ers show up in perfectly normal encounters, about as common as any other RPG enemy.

---

I think I'll change my sig soon. Dunno. Maybe.

---

Quote: Crash10
What's happening

Shut the **** up. You're wrong, so just shut the **** up. I don't care what you say, you're just full of ****, okay?

-What's been happening, pretty much.

This is probably going to start even more pointless drama/arguing, but IDC. I'll just keep ****posting about best waifu.

Anyway... Yeah, seems like nobody here has anything nice to say about anyone. darkSpyro always gets like that when somebody disagrees with something, especially if it's a mod or popular user who disagrees.
---
#14334 Posted: 22:50:47 13/11/2017
The more I think about it, don’t humans come from the same hole as poop? Are we all poop monsters?
---
Soon.
#14335 Posted: 22:59:37 13/11/2017
The more I think about it, don’t humans come from the same hole as poop? Are we all poop monsters?

Uh... no. No we don't.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:05:42 13/11/2017 by Seiki
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#14336 Posted: 23:00:49 13/11/2017
-looks at drama from the last 2-3 pages-

[User Posted Image]

Tbh I have large opinions on the subject because of knowing people that reacted differently to the subject of cringe culture before it turned into something to fight against. But it is pointless drama and I don't want to jump start the fire again.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#14337 Posted: 23:09:15 13/11/2017

You find yourself with a lack of power so you're exerting violence on people with even less to feel like you have some sort of power

Gee where have I heard this before

Seriously, Zap, I've honestly lost all respect I had for you. Your thinking isn't straight.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#14338 Posted: 23:09:54 13/11/2017

Uh... no. No we don't.

Yeah, but what if we were poop monsters?

Bonus points if you have a poop fetish.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:11:02 13/11/2017 by AmbushFan
#14339 Posted: 23:11:27 13/11/2017

Uh... no. No we don't.

Yeah, but what if we were?

Bonus points if you have a poop fetish.

I’m just saying humanity is a steaming pile of
---
Soon.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#14340 Posted: 23:15:03 13/11/2017
ZapNorris, no matter what is said to defend it saying/showing something is bad in a negative way that is not any sort of constructive or cautious criticism will usually, in fact almost never help someone improve in their art and can hurt enough to bring someone to suicide, especially with many other people hounding them about it. The thing is, we're all people... We're not robots, we're not invincible, we're Human beings with feelings that can get and will get hurt over negative reactions.

Whether something has been around for a long time or not doesn't mean it doesn't hurt people. War has been around since the dawn of Human kind and it still hurts people despite a lot of people doing it. But just because it's been around for a long time and a lot of people have done it doesn't mean we should start our own wars because it's been done by a lot of other people.

You may feel like you're right but the thing is, your actions are wrong. Wrong in what way? Wrong as in they're bad to do. That even if it may be ironic it doesn't show the respect that every Human being deserves. And it can't be said that people don't feel things over the internet, even you most likely at some point, got salty and hurt over something on the internet. It's undeniable that words and showing these sorts of things will hurt no matter what form they take. Videos, text, writing... It doesn't matter what form it takes, it will hurt, it can bring a Human to choose to end their life or not. It can make someone who would've potentially been a great artist to never achieve that because their self-confidence drops severely. You know what will help have constructive criticism for your own art? Giving and acknowledging others in the same light, if you respect others then you will start to feel respect for yourself. Maybe that's why you feel this way about your own art and yourself? You decide to disrespect others instead of looking in the mirror and seeing how ugly that disrespect has made you and your thoughts and feelings. But if you grew to say "if I can do better, so can you!" then you'll learn that you can say that to yourself in the mirror with more and more confidence the more you do it.

But going down this path will not help improve you to be a respectable Human being, becoming more mature, and helping yourself in thinking in better ways about your art, or even in some cases... Yourself.

And even when meant as a joke, a disrespectful joke will still bring upon disrespectful reviews from others on you, and in the end it will still make you disrespect yourself.

Joke or not, hurting other people is wrong, and while this site may not have the best history in people not doing that. People have still tried to show respect for each other here, the key word being that they're trying. And you can too... It's not impossible, it will require hard work, but once getting into the routine you'll most likely feel like you can do anything and improve on your own art and just yourself as a Human being, and taking upon that routine will make it easier for you to try your hand at it.

If you didn't feel like reading this whole, long post ZapNorris, then the basic gist of it is... Please, do try your hand at respecting other people so you can hopefully respect yourself and your own art instead of deciding to make a cringe compilation.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:37:44 14/11/2017 by Dark Lord
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#14341 Posted: 23:27:48 13/11/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Seriously, Zap, I've honestly lost all respect I had for you. Your thinking isn't straight.

So is his thinking homo?

I'm sorry.
---
Bruh
#14342 Posted: 23:31:51 13/11/2017
I don't want to comment to much on this or get involved, but...

Thanks Dark Lord, for being pretty much the only person here to give actual constructive criticism, and not just a massive "**** you" post with every other word being a swear. In fact, I think that's the only post not by ZapNorris that doesn't have a swear in it.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#14343 Posted: 23:33:27 13/11/2017
I didn't swear in mine. I get a good boy pass, right?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#14344 Posted: 23:44:58 13/11/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
I didn't swear in mine. I get a good boy pass, right?

I would do what is morally correct and acknowledge this also, but since we seem to find each other annoying instead, I'm going to make an extensive ****post to expand upon our rivalry instead:

Why hello there good sir, perhaps it is best if I told you to GET THE **** OUT OF HERE or I am going to STICK THIS LANCE UP YOUR ****-HOLE and then you're going to be CRYING LIKE A LITTLE *****.

Because, as you may have noticed, I do NOT GIVE A FLYING **** what you think. Why? Well, the answer is simple... it is because YOU ARE A *****, although that may already be obvious by now. Especially to a DIM-WITTED **** like you, I'm sure you can understand.

And if you don't? I don't see why you wouldn't, but if so, then you ARE EVEN MORE ****BRAINED than I initially thought.

Good day, MOTHER****ER.
---
First | Previous | Page 287 of 519 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 ... 517 518 519

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me