Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 285 of 519 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 517 518 519
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#14201 Posted: 15:34:30 07/11/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
So...

I’m a Gorillaz fan now!

I adore Godzilla
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#14202 Posted: 16:38:51 07/11/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
So...

I’m a Gorillaz fan now!

I adore Godzilla

[User Posted Image]

- - -
#14203 Posted: 17:00:30 07/11/2017
Oh poopsies
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#14204 Posted: 18:04:48 07/11/2017
holy ****, he's actually afraid.

like, any time i bring up those exposing screencaps this kid just gives in. I LOVE IT.

so at this rate i can just hold said evidence of this kid (a white canadian guy btw) dropping hard-r n words over him and it WORKS
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#14205 Posted: 18:10:44 07/11/2017
Yeah, Miiverse has gone to **** already. I think even the admins have given up by now, Miibot still isn't banned.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#14206 Posted: 18:14:47 07/11/2017
Quote: Bifrost
Broke relationship with Friends Without Benefits
Now Press Buttons n' Talk and Antdude are my best friends

I really don't have the time to actually edit the meme picture unfortunately.

Seriously Alpharad went from cool to clickbaiter to a really unpleasant person in a month and half, what a disappointment

How do you mean?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#14207 Posted: 18:18:42 07/11/2017
Would anyone be for me writing a DarkSpyro Thanksgiving special?

I'm considering do it for fun and it might not happen due to real life stuff (Nothing bad, just RL is more of my focus). I have time to get er done, but still.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:20:32 07/11/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#14208 Posted: 18:29:37 07/11/2017

I'm considering do it for fun and it might not happen due to real life stuff (Nothing bad, just RL is more of my focus). I have time to get er done, but still.

sounds cool
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#14209 Posted: 18:30:37 07/11/2017
Quote: DragonCamo

How do you mean?

Alpha spent the entire S06 playthrough bragging about how he's better than Game Grumps at the content, then in recent episodes he spends the entirety of the time going on food tangents, passing the controller to his partner to sort out a food delivery issue, then ends "nicely" by insulting and threatening the food delivery person and bragging about how he's using his twitter influence to get the issue sorted out.

Like there was a line in previous episodes of tongue in cheek advertisement and his newfound popularity, but there was not a hint of joke in that entire episode. If he can act that childishly, I'll just go watch a group channel with the professionalism to cut that kind of thing out.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#14210 Posted: 18:46:48 07/11/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

sounds cool

Neat neat

Anyone else down with me doin' it?
---
#14211 Posted: 19:27:47 07/11/2017

sounds cool

Neat neat

Anyone else down with me doin' it?

im in bby
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#14212 Posted: 22:35:53 07/11/2017
Quote: Drawdler
I got 100% on Odyssey, and... That was a really easy game even in the final stage. :V

try not using a guide for getting every moon
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#14213 Posted: 23:10:50 07/11/2017
My body felt terrible today, I woke up earlier because I heard my Dad’s phone despite him being at work, I got random pains in my stomach, was really tired (as usual) and it felt really hot in school. As my throat is sick.
---
Soon.
#14214 Posted: 01:11:05 08/11/2017
Well... The NSLUC just got hacked. Nobody can post anymore, unless they are also hackers.

I'm not sure if PF2M is planning to undo it, though he seemed quite regretful. Hopefully he does, I had some final posts I wanted to make at exactly 5:59AM.
---
#14215 Posted: 01:46:32 08/11/2017
And now the NSLUC can't even be displayed. **** you PF2M, and I don't see how you excpect this to help you get a job.

Well, at least we have Panama. There's no way I'll waste my few remaining posts.

---

So bored right now, trying to stay awaken until 6:00AM to witness the death of Miiverse and ****post about Megurine Luka.

---

Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: emeraldzoroark
If I ever made a video game, O’d make it so that if you beat the game 20 times, you would unlock gun mode.

if i ever made a game, it'd be an RPG where you have to recruit ancient god people to fight off an alien king or sorts. but the catch is it's all completely randomized. there'd be 100+ recruitables, but the game would randomly select which of them to put into the main story. no two people would have the same experience with said game. it'd be glorious.

I have roughly 15-20 game ideas, though I'm not sure I'll ever be able to publish all of them. They're all (mainly) connected by the existence of six people, a second world, and two items.

The state of these devices determines where each game fits into the timeline - if one of the six characters is killed, for example, then it would be represented in game. Even if not a main plot device, it would still be represented, usually as an undertheme or chapter in the story.

There are many more "main characters" used throughout the story, and many more relics. They all play their own role in achieving the main goal, but only the six characters, second world, and two relics are most important to the overstory. Even then, the fifth character and second relic are hardly shown, but I still consider them as important as the other devices, even if not shown as much.

There are also more than two worlds, they're not just generic alternate dimension places. Though the main focus is usually on the first, second also comes into focus occasionally, and the other ones all have their respective purposes in the story.

They're not necessarily game ideas, but I think they'd suit that better.
---
#14216 Posted: 12:44:37 08/11/2017
So, Miiverse has ended. I'm not planning on going to any replacement websites, especially not Closedverse. Guess I'm stuck here.

Shame we couldn't finish on the NSLUC, **** you PF2M. We managed to find two replacement communities for the final hours - Panama Club and another version of the NSLUC - and I mainly posted to the new NSLUC. Panama was where most of the MM57's occured, NSLUC had heartfelt goodbyes and decent memes.

Meanwhile, I was ****posting about Megurine Luka, almost always in full caps.

I wonder if any of my posts showed up in Gamexplain's stream? Most of them were about Megurine Luka and had <3 at the end.

Can't watch the stream from my 2DS, so I wouldn't know.
---
#14217 Posted: 14:31:23 08/11/2017
USUM leaks have begun
#14218 Posted: 19:27:08 08/11/2017
Biting your own lip can ****ing hurt, dear God.
---
#14219 Posted: 23:26:40 08/11/2017
I really should leave this place soon, but I have nothing to do, I guess. Coming here achieves nothing, so why do I always return?

Then again, I never really have achieved anything, or can. Currently just a 16yo Aspergic kid listening to Sonata Arctica and playing Etrian Odyssey, with no school or college because nowhere will accept me. Nor do I have any friends or contacts, so starting work Project King is also impossible. I don't even have a laptop or computer FFS, so I can't even do it myself, and even if I could it'd be even ****tier than I already expect.

Guess I'm stuck in this limbo, and have been for several months. Come to think of it, when was the last time I did anything productive?

I'm a useless piece of ****.

---

Listening to SA, playing EO, this reminds me of that time several months ago, around what I considered the height of my depression. I'm not even sure if I'd call it depression, seems like that word gets misused a lot.

Am I just another edgy emo kid, trying to act sad because it's "cool"? I hope not, I hate attention-seekers - then again, I seem to become everything that I have ever hated. If I am, then I guess that's all the more reason to do it... Ironic.

---

I probably appear to be more obsessed with Megurine Luka than I actually am. Though I'll admit that I do find her attractive, I mostly talk about her because... Well, because I can. A person to mention about whenever someone asks me to think of a person, that sort of thing. Not that anybody has asked, but at least I have something to say instead of staying silent and not ****posting.

But Luka isn't really a person, is she? Not even compared to other "waifus" like Lucina, who are actually characters. Luka is closer to a computer program than I real person.

...I'd much rather talk about her as an actual person when it comes to finding her attractive though, saying that I'm attracted to a computer program is much more embarrassing than saying I'm attracted to a fictional character.

---

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of Blood & Thunder - it has so much potential.

My main concern is getting the right amount of characters, and putting them in the right roles. I'm worried that they'll either be too similar, some will stand out more than others, or there will be too many or too few.

I like the idea of having three main characters, as opposed to the original eight. I guess I'll just put them into other roles instead. After all, three of those characters stood out to me more than the others, so why keep the other five?
---
#14220 Posted: 23:59:38 08/11/2017
Before watching Milo Murphy’s Law: Yeah, this looks like it could be a pretty good show.

After: WE’RE GOING TO THE ZOO
WE’RE GOING TO THE ZOO
AND THEN WE’RE GONNA SEE SOME ANIMALS!
---
Soon.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#14221 Posted: 06:46:50 09/11/2017
botw is better than odyssey
gameplay spoilers for both games
I felt that botw added so much than past Zelda games while odyssey kinda became a better version of galaxy. i enjoyed both games but I felt like I tried to beat odyssey faster than botw just because i wanted the game to end quicker. Is this bad? No but during my session with botw I just simply wanted to explore more and goof off which I didn't feel like I could do much of in odyssey. both games do have downsides such as awkward camera controls but you kinda get used to them. however i felt like I grew up more in botw. In the beginning I was just a nub who used wooden weapons as a weapon while constantly losing stamina trying to swim across a kiddy pool.
Yet at the end of the game here I am demolishing Giants with one charged swing and abusing the unlimited bomb mechanics. odyssey however i pretty much stayed as the same person when I started. Sure I learned how great leaping in the air is but it's not really needed as there are alternatives to it that take less effort. both games are great but one is much better than the other
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#14222 Posted: 10:56:43 09/11/2017
[User Posted Image]

Now that’s a particularly hot take!
#14223 Posted: 10:59:56 09/11/2017
Youtube, I want Madame Broode's theme with the Chain Chompikins sound, does any part of that tag say All Bosses
---
#14224 Posted: 16:36:46 09/11/2017
Just remembered a Christmas-themed videogame idea I had, which I was going to release for free with RPG Maker Fes. However, since Fes is relatively obscure, I don't think I'll bother unless I get enough interest. I might post my idea on the GameFAQs board and see how much interest it gets there, as I'm unable to post anywhere else but there (and here) with my 2DS.

It was going to be released in two parts. If I do go ahead with it, I'll probably start between the 15th and 25th of November so I have just over two weeks on each part, though I'd still need to be far more diligent than usual to get it done in time. May also make a non-Christmas-themed sequel/epilogue if it has enough success.

I guess I could also ask for interest here too, but I'm not sure if that would count as advertising.

---

Not sure what's worse, the fact that I listened to a robot sing Blank Space, or that I actually thought it was decent and slightly better than the original.

What happened to my taste in music? Just last week I was listening to songs about dragons and epic battles, now... This.
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#14225 Posted: 17:11:49 09/11/2017
[User Posted Image]

Now that’s a particularly hot take!

ITS VERI EPIC GAEM ITS BETER GAEM!!!!!!11112!!11

Quote: Bifrost
Youtube, I want Madame Broode's theme with the Chain Chompikins sound, does any part of that tag say All Bosses

Tell me when you find it, I'm curious.

Quote: Drawdler
I took this shot on a walk today. I just thought it was really pretty.

[User Posted Image]

Can you believe I never saw the sunrise? I gotta watch it someday.
---
Bruh
#14226 Posted: 17:24:46 09/11/2017
Didn't find it at all, after a while it was just showing me weird older game footage. Hopefully the soundtrack channels will get that as a comment request eventually.
---
#14227 Posted: 18:17:17 09/11/2017
Welp, It’s officially my -365 day anniversary of being 18.
---
Soon.
#14228 Posted: 18:23:01 09/11/2017
if yall doin no nut november yall best be ready for DICC DRAIN DECEMBER
#14229 Posted: 18:25:04 09/11/2017
Am I the only one who think Mike is a bit selfish in Stranger Things

S1:Takes Eleven into group without asking Dustin or Lucas

S2:Refuses to take Max into group
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#14230 Posted: 18:58:52 09/11/2017

That's kind of the point of it. After Eleven left he was still so stuck on her being the only girl in the group that he just grew ignorant, and he felt like Max was replacing her.
#14231 Posted: 19:56:29 09/11/2017
Quote: TrapShadowFan

That's kind of the point of it. After Eleven left he was still so stuck on her being the only girl in the group that he just grew ignorant, and he felt like Max was replacing her.

I know, but it's kind of noticable, and it takes over the how Mike was in S1
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14232 Posted: 20:10:13 09/11/2017
max was a mary sue and i hated her
#14233 Posted: 20:34:48 09/11/2017
My friend almost got a major for getting beaten up

WTF
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#14234 Posted: 20:48:49 09/11/2017
I just realized you can't say the word "happiness" without saying the word "penis."
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#14235 Posted: 20:52:04 09/11/2017
Got my PAX East badges! Don't suppose I'm going to be seeing anyone there, will I?
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#14236 Posted: 21:18:20 09/11/2017
I got Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga for my birthday and my thoughts so after an hour of playing...
Yes.
Yes yes yes.
Yes.

I still want my money back from that first boss guy.
---
Soon.
#14237 Posted: 21:27:14 09/11/2017

- - -
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#14238 Posted: 22:24:41 09/11/2017
Welp I sacrificed my save data in Nier:Automata lol
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#14239 Posted: 23:01:50 09/11/2017
2 things of note today: Firstly, I woke up at 6:30 because I heard whispers. If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, I should stop shiny hunting. Besides, this isn’t the first time this week I woke up from sounds that weren’t there. I may be losing my mind but... eh.

Secondly, a friend was telling me about this musician who was addicted to drugs. He wrote a song where the lyrics basically said that things were going to get better. He later died from drug overdose.
I said he went out on a high note.
---
Soon.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#14240 Posted: 23:23:17 09/11/2017
im never going to achieve anything

im going to lose everyone

i just want to go to sleep and never wake up again
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#14241 Posted: 00:43:21 10/11/2017
The Spongebob musical is really good and I don't know what I was expecting but I know I wasn't expecting to love it this much
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#14242 Posted: 01:25:13 10/11/2017
NOOOOOO NOT LOUIS!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#14243 Posted: 01:29:24 10/11/2017
What was it that was acceptable in the 80's :/
---
^ You all know it's true
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#14244 Posted: 01:43:19 10/11/2017
Quote: Beemo
I just realized you can't say the word "happiness" without saying the word "penis."

life philosophy
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#14245 Posted: 11:57:51 10/11/2017
Good gods there's a new trend.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#14246 Posted: 16:13:48 10/11/2017
Just wondering

Is there a book on the Nintendo Playstation Prototype console?

This is for school
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14247 Posted: 16:50:47 10/11/2017
Pretty sure Victoria's Secret is a song about suicide - one of the first lines ("opening a new scar, closing the wounds with a knife") is about self-harm, one of the next lines is about when she plans to kill herself ("leave when you still see the moon"), and part of the chorus is about her going to the afterlife ("dancing on the path and singing, now you got away"). The end of the chorus ("Life is waiting for the ones who love to live, and it's not a secret") contradicts this, though.

Maybe it's about her escaping an abusive relationship instead? Could be, "closing the wounds with a knife" might be a sort of flashback, before she escaped.

Then again, with Sonata Arctica, I think the most depressing interpretation is usually correct. White Pearl, Black Ocean has some really depressing lyrics too - and I know for sure this one definitely ends in suicide. "One step will take me back inside, another sees my end"; "Pitch black night for my old town"; "Black oceans beneath, will now swallow me".

Kamelot also inadvertently made songs about suicide, since it was based on a two part play - a play in which one of the characters kill themselves. Not sure if they'd made any others.

Demons and Wizards made Fiddler on the Green, which is based on when Hansi Kursch saw two kids get killed on the same street, IIRC. Can't remember much about that one, that one had quite depressing lyrics too.

...I've forgotten about Dragonforce, how did I forget this one? The band that's know for bull**** fantasy lyrics that make no sense, but they also recently made Silence, which is very obviously about suicide:
"Mother, these are the final words I write
I know they're full of sadness, I know they'll make you cry
How I've tried, to hide the truth of my despair
The sadness kept on calling, drowning out my prayers"
---
First | Previous | Page 285 of 519 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 517 518 519

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me