Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 362 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#18051 Posted: 01:24:15 26/10/2018
Quote: Vespi
Quote: Chompy-King257
Quote: Buchi

Sometimes there needs to be someone brave enough to prove that something does indeed exist. I am that person.

do you have any personality other than hentai and kinky stuff

i mean i dont either so

You definitely have. You're not going from topic to topic trying to drag lewd and hentai into almost every post you make.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#18052 Posted: 04:29:16 26/10/2018
I was doing some chemistry problems and the chemistry book accidentally wrote "successful of nor" instead of "successful or not" and my roommate and I have been cracking up about it for like five minutes because we're weird and sleep deprived. Honestly, I'm just baffled that they managed to misuse two words in a row and that nobody caught it. Either way, "successful of nor" is now my new life motto, even though we can't decide if it's motivational or not. X'D
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#18053 Posted: 04:29:50 26/10/2018
i feel like dark hasn't updated the poll in like 2 weeks
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#18054 Posted: 23:22:23 26/10/2018
What is a "Matt?"

A "Matt" is a person who spreads false information or rumors and acts as if they are fact. Matts will often become defensive when called out on their behavior, and most of the time tend to disappear when/if they are proven wrong. A Matt is like the evolved form of the "my dad works at nintendo" kid we all knew at one point.

Why is it a "Matt?"

In early 2017, a user known as "skyfan91" (real name Matt) joined the darkspyro.net forums. Since he has opted to use my real name when he talks about me (even though i did not want that), i will do the same to him.

Matt was adamant in spreading his rumor that a "Year 2" of content for Skylanders: Imaginators was confirmed, due to some vague comments from a PR person. When confronted about his denseness, he became defensive and overall rude. As time went on, more information both for and against this rumor. An image leak came from 4chan, and seemed pretty convincing. And this gave our friend Matt a massive rumor boner. He spread this information like it was set in stone, even to other places such as Instagram.

A month later, we got another leak, which quickly debunked the theory. Poor little Matt was heartbroken. He stopped posting for a bit, until we learned where he went- off to twitter to prod the former Academy Showrunner and Liam Robertson. (both of which knew much, MUCH more than him by the way.) He eventually caused these two grown men to fight over twitter because of his false hype.

After that ****show got calmed down, Matt was berated and ostracized by almost everyone on the skylanders side of the forums. With nobody else willing to put up with his bull****, Matt posted some cringy kingdom hearts tier sad text, and left.

And that is why they are called "Matts". To never forget the mistakes of the one who plunged us into panic for a good few months.

since some people wanted to know what my little term means.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#18055 Posted: 00:17:25 27/10/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
What is a "Matt?"

A "Matt" is a person who spreads false information or rumors and acts as if they are fact. Matts will often become defensive when called out on their behavior, and most of the time tend to disappear when/if they are proven wrong. A Matt is like the evolved form of the "my dad works at nintendo" kid we all knew at one point.

Why is it a "Matt?"

In early 2017, a user known as "skyfan91" (real name Matt) joined the darkspyro.net forums. Since he has opted to use my real name when he talks about me (even though i did not want that), i will do the same to him.

Matt was adamant in spreading his rumor that a "Year 2" of content for Skylanders: Imaginators was confirmed, due to some vague comments from a PR person. When confronted about his denseness, he became defensive and overall rude. As time went on, more information both for and against this rumor. An image leak came from 4chan, and seemed pretty convincing. And this gave our friend Matt a massive rumor boner. He spread this information like it was set in stone, even to other places such as Instagram.

A month later, we got another leak, which quickly debunked the theory. Poor little Matt was heartbroken. He stopped posting for a bit, until we learned where he went- off to twitter to prod the former Academy Showrunner and Liam Robertson. (both of which knew much, MUCH more than him by the way.) He eventually caused these two grown men to fight over twitter because of his false hype.

After that ****show got calmed down, Matt was berated and ostracized by almost everyone on the skylanders side of the forums. With nobody else willing to put up with his bull****, Matt posted some cringy kingdom hearts tier sad text, and left.

And that is why they are called "Matts". To never forget the mistakes of the one who plunged us into panic for a good few months.

What if I told you to no?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4275
#18056 Posted: 00:18:48 27/10/2018
I'm sorry what
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
#18057 Posted: 01:19:21 27/10/2018
What is a "Matt?"

Why is it a "Matt?"

can you like actually stop
you're still obsessing over something that happened ages ago.
---
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#18058 Posted: 01:31:03 27/10/2018
huhuh
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#18059 Posted: 05:23:57 27/10/2018
got a new phone but the coolest part to me is that i got a sweet glow in the dark infinity war phone case hell yeah

What is a "Matt?"

Why is it a "Matt?"

doesnt mean youre justified in being an asshole
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#18060 Posted: 07:21:49 27/10/2018
I told myself I wasn't gonna stay up until 3 am.

But daaaaaaaaaaayum was Castlevania Season 2 good
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#18061 Posted: 10:22:27 27/10/2018
After 20 minutes looking into the properties of this site I found out that the names of users on private don't show up anywhere in the site online code, I was SO close though, I even found every link and paragraph labelled with it's own ID.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#18062 Posted: 11:13:54 27/10/2018
i'm still highly salty about the fact that dark52 replaced usernames with id numbers on crystallised/rhynoc'd accounts so now when i id search i can't laugh at all the ****ty usernames that didn't surpass activation

also it pains me that dark locked inactive users guestbooks. like the epiphany just hit me that i'd never be able to confess my admiration to dragon allen anymore
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:16:13 27/10/2018 by whirlwind fan
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#18063 Posted: 16:04:21 27/10/2018
Quote: whirlwind fan
i'm still highly salty about the fact that dark52 replaced usernames with id numbers on crystallised/rhynoc'd accounts so now when i id search i can't laugh at all the ****ty usernames that didn't surpass activation

also it pains me that dark locked inactive users guestbooks. like the epiphany just hit me that i'd never be able to confess my admiration to dragon allen anymore

tf when did he do that

edit: wE CAN NO LONGER POST ON DARK GIRL'S GUESTBOOK, ABANDON SHIP THIS IS A LOST CAUSE
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:05:59 27/10/2018 by Jaggedstar
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#18064 Posted: 16:18:53 27/10/2018
Quote: Jaggedstar
Quote: whirlwind fan

tf when did he do that

edit: wE CAN NO LONGER POST ON DARK GIRL'S GUESTBOOK, ABANDON SHIP THIS IS A LOST CAUSE

OH NO THIS IS A TRAGEDY
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#18065 Posted: 17:22:36 27/10/2018
What is a "Matt?"

Why is it a "Matt?"

Imagine being so pathetic and petty of a person you make up your own ****ty term just so you can give yourself a false sense of security and comfort in being a ****ty excuse of a person over old bs you're too childish and immature to get over

oh yeah, what was it you told me before? "grow the **** up lmao"? Maybe you should take your own advice.
---
Cool cool.
#18066 Posted: 19:25:41 27/10/2018
don't lie to yourself everyone has encountered a matt at lest once
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#18067 Posted: 19:28:04 27/10/2018
don't lie to yourself everyone has encountered a Zap at lest once

Yep, sure have.
#18068 Posted: 20:51:38 27/10/2018
don't lie to yourself everyone has encountered a matt at lest once

zap you do realize this kind of **** is exactly why people jump on you all the time right
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#18069 Posted: 21:40:59 27/10/2018
Quote:
A "Matt" is a person who spreads false information or rumors and acts as if they are fact. Matts will often become defensive when called out on their behavior, and most of the time tend to disappear when/if they are proven wrong.

Man, Zap, I do like you, but this sounds a little like yourself ... I don't want to call you out, but I think you have to stop being entitled about your opinion and going around talking like your opinions are all facts as well. I mean, you don't go around spreading rumours, but you always act like your opinions are the end all be all, no exception.
Zap please, I want you to stay around and be liked within the community, you gotta stop. ;;
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#18070 Posted: 00:40:01 28/10/2018
Slut shaming is wrong. That is all.

Quote: Vespi
got a new phone but the coolest part to me is that i got a sweet glow in the dark infinity war phone case hell yeah

You can't say this and expect people not to ask for pictures.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:51:41 28/10/2018 by Metallo
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#18071 Posted: 01:11:23 28/10/2018
What is a "Matt?"

Why is it a "Matt?"

It has been over a year, how are you still on this?
---
Hahahahaha
#18072 Posted: 02:21:35 28/10/2018
Quote: Metallo
Slut shaming is wrong. That is all.

THANK YOU.
I really want to rant about this, but I'm not sure if a purple dragon game forum is the best place for that lol.
---
I draw stuff.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#18073 Posted: 02:29:34 28/10/2018
Alright I'm gonna write a paragraph.

@Everyone on the situation

Ya'll need to chill out and not spread this **** about. It's absurd to have it hop on place to the next. Keep it to 1 place or some people will be seen out the door. Thanks.

@Zap

I am sorry, I see a pot calling kettle black while having a hard time letting go of a dumb thing. Honestly there's no need to make a literal name of MattPatt (who I loathe btw, but this isn't the time) a term for people who are casually clueless, because guess what? It can apply to you too. If that behavior of yours keeps acting up, me and a few other mods are going to start issuing suspensions (If not issue a suspension right now since multiple warnings were issued on this). It's a behavior that keeps on cycling back and it is very irritating to deal with. You're literally not above people who you deemed "Matts". Get off the high horse and face the facts. The sooner you do that the more you'll have to enjoy in life, as well as a bigger crowd that will like your work. Idk how many people have to tell you that.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#18074 Posted: 02:32:21 28/10/2018
Quote: Trix Master 100

Ya'll need to chill out and not spread this **** about. It's absurd to have it hop on place to the next. Keep it to 1 place or some people will be seen out the door. Thanks.

Oh just you wait until I take it to LinkedIn
#18075 Posted: 03:56:42 28/10/2018

Oh just you wait until I take it to LinkedIn

[User Posted Image]

I have no words for you.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#18076 Posted: 04:42:00 28/10/2018
I vote that the next Trilogy of games to be remade should be Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#18077 Posted: 04:57:25 28/10/2018
guys let's just delete the balkans ... we dont need em
#18078 Posted: 07:08:47 28/10/2018
Quote: DragonCamo
I vote that the next Trilogy of games to be remade should be Ty the Tasmanian Tiger

YESSSS
They've rereleased the games on Steam, but we need remakes!!
---
I draw stuff.
#18079 Posted: 07:13:50 28/10/2018
Quote: Bolt

YESSSS

Woah, I actually forgot these existed. Not sure if I ever played any but I remember the ads and it seemed fun.
#18080 Posted: 07:24:15 28/10/2018

REMAKE COOL SPOT
#18081 Posted: 07:52:19 28/10/2018
boogerman hd
#18082 Posted: 08:54:32 28/10/2018
Quote: Bolt

YESSSS

Woah, I actually forgot these existed. Not sure if I ever played any but I remember the ads and it seemed fun.

The first one is really good! The second and third are pretty good too, but the first one is the best.
---
I draw stuff.
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#18083 Posted: 11:03:19 29/10/2018
There are a couple of users on here who are really mean and bad waah
They stole my $$$$$
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#18084 Posted: 01:16:42 30/10/2018
matts are taking over the smash thread im done
#18085 Posted: 01:19:37 30/10/2018

"dumb **** i will put you in camel clutch and break your ****ing spine if you step out of your lane again"
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#18086 Posted: 01:20:57 30/10/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

"dumb **** i will put you in camel clutch and break your ****ing spine if you step out of your lane again"

do you believe everything you see?
#18087 Posted: 01:22:53 30/10/2018

No

I also don't see myself as an all powerful god who is always right and calls people stupid for thinking something is right
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#18088 Posted: 01:24:07 30/10/2018

No

I also don't see myself as an all powerful god who is always right and calls people stupid for thinking something is right

i'm not calling people stupid, i'm taking in information logically and being skeptical.

ever heard of "taking something with a grain of salt" buddy?
#18089 Posted: 01:24:45 30/10/2018

No

i'm not calling people stupid, i'm taking in information logically and being skeptical.

I didn't realize being skeptical meant calling everyone else a ****ing tool
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#18090 Posted: 01:25:48 30/10/2018

No

I didn't realize being skeptical meant calling everyone else a ****ing tool

when did i ever say that?

go ahead. show me.
#18091 Posted: 01:27:44 30/10/2018

Here you go
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#18092 Posted: 01:29:51 30/10/2018
And someone didn't learn. While I have did a deed. King Pen, I would have to issue a warning of continuing the fight. While you're not in the wrong for being super blunt and truthful, it's the fact that it escalate a bit.
---
icon from Empoh
#18093 Posted: 01:30:13 30/10/2018
yeah sex is cool but have you ever played fallout new vegas
---
#18094 Posted: 01:31:05 30/10/2018
And someone didn't learn. While I have did a deed. King Pen, I would have to issue a warning of continuing the fight. While you're not in the wrong for being super blunt and truthful, it's the fact that it escalate a bit.

Understood
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#18095 Posted: 01:33:28 30/10/2018
Thank you for understanding. Happy Halloween.
---
icon from Empoh
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#18096 Posted: 02:06:03 30/10/2018
Can I just take a second and say how ****ing ****ty Arizona, specifically Phoenix, roads, traffic lights, drivers, and literally everything related to driving is?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#18097 Posted: 02:38:46 30/10/2018
>Watch movie on Saturday
>Don't post about it online
>Don't look up anything about it
> Don't even talk to anyone about it
>Go on YouTube a day later
>All these videos about that movie in my recommended

smilie
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#18098 Posted: 15:44:48 30/10/2018
toby fox getting ready to troll the internet tomorrow on twitter
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#18099 Posted: 16:00:40 30/10/2018
The ending theme for FMAB part five (ep. 53-62 or whatever) was too cheerful imo.
First | Previous | Page 362 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me