Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 264 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#13151 Posted: 22:51:49 10/09/2017

Enjoy
---
Soon.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#13152 Posted: 23:29:58 10/09/2017
Quote: Bifrost
Jontron didn't even have time to CONSIDER making a mistake again, Pewdiepie got to him first after months of the media dogpiling him, wow.

oh god please don't tell me the sjws are after jon again
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#13153 Posted: 23:46:37 10/09/2017
No, I'm just joking that PDP got to the slurs before he could go back on his word for whatever reason. He's good for now, but PDP already had WSJ on his ass months ago...

Oh yeah, full context; he was streaming PUGB, got a teammate killed, and decided to use the N word to insult someone. Could've stopled ghere, then later he drops "sometimes I forget I'm streaming" instead of PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING ELSE.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:31:56 11/09/2017 by Bifrost
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#13154 Posted: 00:47:52 11/09/2017
Quote: Bifrost
No, I'm just joking that PDP got to the slurs before he could go back on his word for whatever reason. He's good for now, but PDP already had WSJ on his ass months ago...

Oh yeah, full context; he was streaming PUGB, got a teammate killed, and decided to use the N word to insult someone. Could've stopled ghere, then later he drops "sometimes I forget I'm streaming" instead of PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING ELSE.

Ooooooo... das not a good look, Pewds
#13155 Posted: 00:58:55 11/09/2017
Actually I think someone killed the teammates, not him. Didn't watch because I lost interest in PUGB watching 30 minutes of someone else streaming it.
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#13156 Posted: 01:02:48 11/09/2017
I relate to Pew. There was this time I accidentally used "gay" as a insult inside a bus and everyone looked at me.
---
Bruh
#13157 Posted: 17:44:37 11/09/2017
Quote: Drawdler
I remember what school was like now because I've been wanting to sleep all day because I've had the worst sleep I've had in months but I still studied and drew for five hours are you proud random internet strangers

Oh yes I am.
---
Bruh
#13158 Posted: 19:25:33 11/09/2017
i actually managed to make an old idea from march work good
#13159 Posted: 20:04:14 11/09/2017
I just killed the "Wanna hear a joke?" topic and I'm super proud.

Also, being a Jigglypuff main isn't that bad. Cloud is Jiggs' worst matchup, but since all Cloud mains do is up air, they become predictable.

Marth, on the other hand...

EDIT: I can finally continue watching Sun and Moon. Ugh. The episode I watched led up to a battle with Kiawe, and then just abruptly ended.

Oh well, next on my "To watch" list is Boku no Hero Academia, and it's already looking great after four episodes.
---
Soon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:30:44 11/09/2017 by emeraldzoroark
#13160 Posted: 21:58:14 11/09/2017
well i killed it too with that irma meme lmao
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#13161 Posted: 22:47:29 11/09/2017
At the risk of having people possibly dislike me I'm just gonna vent it:

I am so sick and tired of the media constantly picking apart every single thing Pewdiepie does.

Yeah, I'm fully aware of what he said on stream. He slipped up, he literally admitted he slipped up and quickly said sorry almost immediately after, and continued playing, as far as I'm aware. I definitely think he should formally apologize because that is an unacceptable word and he knows it, especially since most of his audience is from the US.

HOWEVER, that doesn't excuse the fact that every single news outlet has been out to destroy this man over and over again in a desperate attempt to make themselves relevant.

People act like this never happens. I understand that toxicity is an ongoing problem in gaming, especially online gaming, but Pewdiepie is not reinforcing ANYTHING by accidentally saying something like that. I guarantee you a lot of people have typically slipped up like that, no matter what the context is. I have before(not that particular word, mind you, but still).

He is NOT racist, He is NOT homophobic, and he is NOT anti-sem.

If this was literally anyone else on the platform, they would get nothing for it. But Pewdiepie has to get all this hate because he's the biggest YouTuber and "oh man gotta get those clicks on my news story because hes the biggest man on the internet and destroy this man's career" and "I hate pewdiepie his audience is a bunch of 12 year olds he's such a loser" bandwagon.

And this sure as **** doesn't excuse the Firewatch developers striking his videos.

Whether you're with Felix or not, that DOES NOT give that developer the right to falsely take down his videos. They're fair use. They may not like Pewds after this little stunt, but that does not give them the right to abuse a system that people started whole movements on last year to get fixed. They're quite literally abusing the system now just because they don't like somebody. This is the equivalent of the Fine Bros taking down reaction videos. But "it's pewds it's cool to hate on him" so apparently that makes this okay. It's not. They're openly abusing the system. It's wrong.

And I have seen a lot of people on other platforms using slurs and curses of their own at Felix for this. Wow, way to be against what he said, people.

IDubbbz probably said it best himself(spoiled because there is strong language in this video):

You can't be calling out Felix for what he said and then go back and use words like that yourself. It's hypocritical.

He's not a bad person for saying one remark. It would make him a bad person if he did this on a regular basis and was intentionally trying to demean people every single time. It would make him a bad person if he constantly tried to justify his actions, at least without considering the other side. It would make him a bad person if he constantly saw his own audience- not the media, his own audience- as the enemy for criticizing him for something that he should rightfully be criticized for.

But he doesn't. When he was getting all this hate at the beginning of the year, he understood why he was getting it and apologized for some of the jokes he made. He has made multiple videos assuring people this image that people have put on him is not who he is. But at the same time he was firm with it and rightfully has criticisms of his own for the way people put out this image of him.

And it's not like this is the worst thing he's ever said. Remember years ago when he was just getting popular and made rape jokes all the time? No one called him out on that. You know why? Because he wasn't successful enough yet. There's nothing to be made there. But now that he's arguably the biggest internet personality, they'll pick apart every little thing he says and use it against him.

Look at YouTubers like Jake Paul, FouseyTube, or Drama Alert. They have done all kinds of things that weren't acceptable and would make the public think of them as bad people. They still do it. But they get nothing. Every once in a while you have something like the DaddyOFive situation because it goes viral, but that doesn't happen often, or at least not often enough. YouTubers like Jake Paul are not big enough to cause an outcry from the public unless they do something that goes viral. But Pewdiepie is because he's famous enough. No matter what he does, people are going to turn it around on him and make him the enemy.

This is not me trying to defend Felix for uttering that word while on stream. Hell, that's irrelevant to what I'm arguing here. This is me criticizing literally everyone who's at his throat trying to destroy him.

If you don't care for Pewdiepie or hate him after seeing this stunt, fine. I don't really give a ****. There are legitimate reasons for not liking him or his content that I won't argue with because I know his content is not for everyone. You have a legitimate reason for not liking him after the livestream.

But DO NOT think that because Pewdiepie said this on stream that it's suddenly okay to:

-use slurs of your own to call him out on it
-publicly shame the man as an objectively awful human being when the actual fact is that he said it accidentally
-use this to demean him and his success
-Overall just use this stunt as a means to disrespect him and de-humanize him.

I'm gonna leave this with a video Markiplier did last February amidst all the controversy Pewds got back then, because it's still relevant even now:

TL: DR- You can dislike Pewdiepie for what he said on stream, but don't think that should be seen as an excuse to de-humanize him and call him an awful person like the media has been doing.

I know this is a bit disorganized, might go back to adjust some stuff. I just really needed to get this off my chest because it's been eating at me all day.
---
Cool cool.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#13162 Posted: 22:56:45 11/09/2017
last episode of rick and morty is actually one of my favorite episodes of the show. hope season 3 can keep up this quality and not drop to the last few episodes.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#13163 Posted: 23:04:46 11/09/2017
Spoilers about new Rick and Morty

I literally lost my goddamn mind when Evil Morty appeared and his theme started playing. I honestly was starting to think he was a one-off and we weren't going to see him again.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#13164 Posted: 23:07:55 11/09/2017
i got 6 baby chicks today for a school project and this is me and gobbles!!!
[User Posted Image]

gobbles and cluckles are mine and im hoping my mom lets me keep them
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#13165 Posted: 23:48:46 11/09/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

I literally lost my goddamn mind when Evil Morty appeared and his theme started playing. I honestly was starting to think he was a one-off and we weren't going to see him again.

Going off of this, I might as well share my thoughts on the rest of the episode:

TBH, I wasn't a huge fan. Besides that fantastic ending, this episode felt too dark and I felt like there weren't many jokes that made me laugh like the normal ones.
---
#13166 Posted: 00:01:10 12/09/2017
@pankakesparx456 - Just in case it's directed at me, I know the WSJ "coverage" was bull****, but just like Jontron's situation, it's still FAR too close to memory to slip up like that, because they'll turn back to demonize right away. They are clearly out to ruin his reputation - doesn't matter the use of the word, it's disproportional - so the best course of action was to lay low for a few more months until they latched onto something else.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:37 12/09/2017 by Bifrost
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#13167 Posted: 00:13:09 12/09/2017
I wasn't exactly directing it at you, that was just in general. I heard about the whole thing and just needed to vent about it because I'm so sick of everyone making Pewdiepie out to be the enemy yet again. That conversation just happened to remind me of it today, that's all.

Specifically it was GameInformer that set me off, because they took this situation and tired to make it about the "bigger picture" of toxicity in gaming, while at the same time subtly being toxic to Felix. Not only that but the comments from the GI community are just as bad.

btw have I mentioned how much I hate GameInformer? Because I REALLY hate GameInformer. I don't even know why I still go onto that website because the community is so toxic and the people who manage the magazine are a bunch of egotistical brats.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:18:19 12/09/2017 by pankakesparx456
#13168 Posted: 00:49:13 12/09/2017
That "Depression Isn't Real" thing is still one of the most insulting things I've ever seen on the Internet.

It sure is a good thing to tell people that want to kill themselves that your problems are stupid and you probably just need to lose a few pounds... that won't make them feel more worthless and stupid at all...

Like, I get the message you were trying to go for, but you're doing it in the worst way possible. I'm depressed on a very constant basis. I'm trying my best to drown it out with hard work and good friends, but I'm not perfect. My brain isn't going to magically heal itself by "work". That's not how mental illness works
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:52:44 12/09/2017 by TheToyNerd
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#13169 Posted: 00:59:52 12/09/2017
COME ON DOWN DOWN TO DA OLIVE GARDEN AND GET YOUR FREE BREADSTICKS
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6563
#13170 Posted: 05:23:16 12/09/2017
Mario Kart 64 - New Cast, Full Voiced!.
I hope they have it soon to download.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#13171 Posted: 16:39:11 12/09/2017
I really like having blue eyes, tbh.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#13172 Posted: 16:49:14 12/09/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

I'm pretty sure that's a line of dialogue from the new Wolfenstein game.
#13173 Posted: 16:51:43 12/09/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd

Coincidence, then! Legit, I was just thinking about my blue eyes. I feel lucky to have them.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#13174 Posted: 17:26:21 12/09/2017

Coincidence, then! Legit, I was just thinking about my blue eyes. I feel lucky to have them.

I know, I was just not being funny
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#13175 Posted: 18:42:42 12/09/2017

HIHD is probably a Nazi robot?
---
BREATHE AIR.
#13176 Posted: 18:44:18 12/09/2017
New good sonic OCs, Vector in a TV show, Cynder is a snek, what's going on with my favorite franchises
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#13177 Posted: 21:21:36 12/09/2017

Going off of this, I might as well share my thoughts on the rest of the episode:

TBH, I wasn't a huge fan. Besides that fantastic ending, this episode felt too dark and I felt like there weren't many jokes that made me laugh like the normal ones.

The episode just felt really weird. It's not that I didn't like it, it was good, but I'm not sure how to feel? I saw Evil Morty coming the minute the Morty showed he was confident. Morty's aren't confident.

*shrug*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#13178 Posted: 00:37:56 13/09/2017
Songs partially deaf people can't enjoy with earbuds:

-Brandy, You're a Fine Girl
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#13179 Posted: 00:47:47 13/09/2017
Songs partially deaf people can't enjoy with earbuds:

-Brandy, You're a Fine Girl

I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!

(I'm not talking about you Toynerd)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#13180 Posted: 00:58:33 13/09/2017
When Nintendo decides to officially release the SNES Classic on Brazil but it costs 320 American dollars.

Neat.
---
Bruh
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#13181 Posted: 03:22:35 13/09/2017
My life has been a lie.

In order to describe things in writing, you need a semi-colon? What kind of wizardry is this?? Why don't authors use semi-colons?! I hope my English teacher has answers and doesn't think I am crazy-
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#13182 Posted: 12:05:10 13/09/2017
I've used semicolons when the sentence is finished but the subject needs to be expanded upon; for example... smilie

I probably use it too much though. Sometimes you just need to stop a sentence altogether.
---
#13183 Posted: 18:38:51 13/09/2017
Just thought of the best idea...
TempWHOAral Tower
---
Soon.
#13184 Posted: 23:23:22 13/09/2017
LOOK WHO'S COMING TO SMACK YOUR FACE

[User Posted Image]
---
Bruh
#13185 Posted: 23:55:22 13/09/2017
Now that Funko is actually doing Crash Pops (something I've wanted for years), I really hope they do Don't Hug Me I'm Scared. The characters would work so perfectly with that style and I'd probably buy them all if they did.
---
#13186 Posted: 00:18:49 14/09/2017
I wanna be a fighting game character for Halloween, but I don't know which one. :c

My current choices are Ryu, Balrog, Maskless Reptile or someone from the Killer Instinct games. So many choices!!!
#13187 Posted: 00:36:34 14/09/2017
**** I forgot the perfect picture for alolan cynder
I better remember until I get stable internet
---
#13188 Posted: 00:50:35 14/09/2017
^ I'm being a chef. Going simple this year.
---
#13189 Posted: 00:56:25 14/09/2017
I wanna be a fighting game character for Halloween, but I don't know which one. :c

My current choices are Ryu, Balrog, Maskless Reptile or someone from the Killer Instinct games. So many choices!!!

Quoting for the new page. Down to Spinal from Killer Instinct and Reptile
#13190 Posted: 00:57:46 14/09/2017
BUFF DEDEDE OMF
#13191 Posted: 01:17:33 14/09/2017
Ya know, at first, I didn't really like the haircut I got, but now it looks good.

Nothing major, just happy with myself. You all are great too <3
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#13192 Posted: 01:50:21 14/09/2017
Ya know, at first, I didn't really like the haircut I got, but now it looks good.

I got a haircut recently and I ****ing despised it too, what a coincidence

the only difference is i still don't like mine
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#13193 Posted: 02:07:45 14/09/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Learn to like it!
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#13194 Posted: 04:19:54 14/09/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Learn to like it!

N E V A R
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#13195 Posted: 04:49:45 14/09/2017
yall know the aliens from space jam that stole the talent from Michael Jordan?

i would greatly appreciate having talent-theft powers rn
#13196 Posted: 18:25:00 14/09/2017
Okay but can we talk about Mario's nipples? That's what matters right now.
---
Bruh
First | Previous | Page 264 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me