Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 200 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#9951 Posted: 15:28:53 09/02/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
[User Posted Image]

- - -

Also, **** you random iFunny comment section. You're officially the worst thing I've ever seen on the Internet!

I DONT GET THE PICTURE
---
My life is complete.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#9952 Posted: 16:25:56 09/02/2017
Quote: Bifrost
That was a fun mental image, though. Very Fast Doggo Running at Incredible Hihg Speed actually takes even less to age than humans.

Sonic the Chilli Doggo.
---
Bruh
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#9953 Posted: 17:19:08 09/02/2017
language
[User Posted Image]
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#9954 Posted: 20:00:15 09/02/2017
Quote: wspyro
Quote: Alydol
I was looking at my homework from when I was younger. The question was something about how there were like 6,000 more Democrats than Republicans. So instead of writing the answer I wrote "I'm guessing this was a national idiots convention... math your on your own."

lol
teacher say anything?

The teacher was an independent, I was worried bout it but she was laughing about it pretty hard.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#9955 Posted: 20:22:16 09/02/2017
When you're eating food your pet likes:

Dog: Sits nearby, cries a bunch, maybe licks your hand

Cat: Jumps on your lap and shoves its face into the food, oh I'm getting pushed out better try again
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#9956 Posted: 20:25:09 09/02/2017
When you're eating food your pet likes:

Dog: Sits nearby, cries a bunch, maybe licks your hand

Cat: Jumps on your lap and shoves its face into the food, oh I'm getting pushed out better try again

Bird: eats if you give it to them.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#9957 Posted: 21:11:32 09/02/2017
Quote: wspyro
I was looking at my homework from when I was younger. The question was something about how there were like 6,000 more Democrats than Republicans. So instead of writing the answer I wrote "I'm guessing this was a national idiots convention... math your on your own."

lol
teacher say anything?

The teacher was an independent, I was worried bout it but she was laughing about it pretty hard.

ah ha
good to hear she took it well cx
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#9958 Posted: 23:09:29 09/02/2017
It's National Pizza Day today so I am making homemade mini pizzas for dinner after shoveling out the snow in my driveway.

[User Posted Image]
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#9959 Posted: 23:25:51 09/02/2017
[User Posted Image]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:37:52 09/02/2017 by DragonCamo
#9960 Posted: 05:31:41 10/02/2017
The reason why Rockdog won't get good ratings like Zootopia or Sing is because it's animal racism. Wolves are apparently villains. All wolves. In Zootopia or Sing there were no villainous species, only evil characters. Furs shouldn't be seeing this movie! Movies like Sing and Zootopia have nothing against a certain species, only characters that are actually evil, don't stereotype species. I made a mistake when I did that once, I will never regret it. I got horrible feedback for the short story.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12096
#9961 Posted: 09:40:43 10/02/2017
NEW AYREON ALBUM IN APRIL.

CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#9962 Posted: 12:27:34 10/02/2017
The reason why Rockdog won't get good ratings like Zootopia or Sing is because it's animal racism. Wolves are apparently villains. All wolves. In Zootopia or Sing there were no villainous species, only evil characters. Furs shouldn't be seeing this movie! Movies like Sing and Zootopia have nothing against a certain species, only characters that are actually evil, don't stereotype species. I made a mistake when I did that once, I will never regret it. I got horrible feedback for the short story.

If Rockdog gets bad ratings it'll be because it's a low quality animated movie with bad writing.

Critics don't care about furry lore.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:28:03 10/02/2017 by CAV
#9963 Posted: 16:35:30 10/02/2017
Quote: CAV

If Rockdog gets bad ratings it'll be because it's a low quality animated movie with bad writing.

I'm saying audiences also, although critics won't like it for those reasons, audiences tend to not like animal stereotypes.
#9964 Posted: 17:10:57 10/02/2017
Quote: CAV

I'm saying audiences also, although critics won't like it for those reasons, audiences tend to not like animal stereotypes.

With all respect, I never saw that type of criticism being made. Stereotypical characters are criticised normally, independently if its a animal or human (or whatever else). But I can see your criticism worded better as "formulaic personalities that are commonly associated with certain animals in films and shows".
---
Bruh
#9965 Posted: 18:47:00 10/02/2017
Oh boy, I managed to care about something even less so than I did before.

I thought of giving the upcoming MLP movie a try even if I stopped watching the show, then I saw a Tirek recolor, and designs that make regular background ponies look good. Naawwww.
---
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#9966 Posted: 20:06:56 10/02/2017
Oh boy, I managed to care about something even less so than I did before.

I thought of giving the upcoming MLP movie a try even if I stopped watching the show, then I saw a Tirek recolor, and designs that make regular background ponies look good. Naawwww.

there's a recolor? i wanna see ya got a link? :<
#9967 Posted: 21:09:20 10/02/2017
For the full trainwreck

For recolor:

[User Posted Image]

Just remove some of Tirek's buff, otherwise it's the same face.

Looking again, the princess actually seems to be a Breezie so her design's not that all over the place, but Tempest Shadow is hilariously edgy and the younger pony is OC to the max.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:13:37 10/02/2017 by Bifrost
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#9968 Posted: 22:01:17 10/02/2017
oh god, i fell into the cycle again-

>watch video about some failed cartoon pilots
>get inspired
>remember i draw like a retarded kindergartner
>be sad
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#9969 Posted: 23:03:15 10/02/2017
Batman V Superman is on... Let's see if it's as bad as I remember

*5 minutes later*

Yes!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#9970 Posted: 23:03:58 10/02/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
Batman V Superman is on... Let's see if it's as bad as I remember

*5 minutes later*

Yes!

Am I the only one that liked that movie
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#9971 Posted: 23:37:32 10/02/2017
Is it confirmed at all yet that the MLP movie will serve as a series finale?

Surely they can't go beyond this.
#9972 Posted: 23:40:11 10/02/2017
*shrug* Equestria Daily gets so apologetic over ANYTHING that the staff does it's really stressful to go through the comments and even some posts. Didn't want to go looking too deep after finding out that the twitter page was legit.

Dunno about other fan pages, I don't recall which ones have the most activity.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:41:32 10/02/2017 by Bifrost
#9973 Posted: 23:53:39 10/02/2017
Bronies in general are apologetic for the show.

While I haven't followed since early Season 5 (if even), I remember there being drama about BronyCurious leaving the fandom after getting tired of the fanbase's need for sugarcoating. He conducted an experiment in his reviews where he included an annotation that allowed viewers to skip the negative parts of his episode reviews, and the one time he left it out people threw a fit. That's really all that's needed to display how thin skinned they can be even if the show is/was having a high point.

Combine this with the clique mentality that makes it unnerving and intimidating to get involved and the fanbase is just beyond reproach.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#9974 Posted: 00:03:08 11/02/2017
Oh my God guys, Rockdog looks incredible. Just so good it could be Pixar level. I see the commercial and think that true creativity is still with us.

Lol, the above is total doggy dodo. The movie looks like something a dog threw up!

Altho, I will admit, I love this poster.

[User Posted Image]
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#9975 Posted: 00:04:52 11/02/2017
^Here comes me harping on Starlight Glimmer again, but I think half of my disgust at that character is how quick the fandom jumped to sugarcoat everything she did. I seriously saw people getting shouted down on ED for going "wow that's a shallow reason to brainwash people and almost destroy the world" and that was the day I left the fandom to later leave the show. It wasn't the first time(Filli Vanilli,UGH, the amount of people saying it was fine for Pinkie Pie for crossing the line even Rainbow Dash wouldn't touch was infuriating), but it's this kind of stuff that slowly turned the last seasons into a fandom pandering party.

I legitimately tried to see from the sidelines how characters were doing on other sites, and there it was, "oh she brainwashed people again, but she's learning", and the amazing mental gymnastics to say how it was totally planned out for the Changelings to actually be a good race or whatever. They could make the godawful Reflections comic series canon, and people would say it's fine. Never looking back.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:05:10 11/02/2017 by Bifrost
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#9976 Posted: 00:31:05 11/02/2017
[User Posted Image]
here is judas's tank currently!! he has 12 friends in there with him, 8 harlequin rasboras and 4 emerald green cory catfish. he gets along with them very very well. i did have 6 neon tetras in there before the rasboras but they were bullying him so i gave them away and replaced them with the rasboras. judas is very happy!!
---
go back to whining about your fish
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#9977 Posted: 00:36:31 11/02/2017
Current obssesion: having icons of Sora. True story.

Why he isn´t my son? lol
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:36:59 11/02/2017 by KeybasHedKey
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#9978 Posted: 04:13:37 11/02/2017
[User Posted Image]

oh, okay batman
---
Dead
#9979 Posted: 04:46:08 11/02/2017
Me and my friends got an inside joke it's "I think my friend has a problem, she married a cat." Although it may already sound funny, it's a whole lot funnier if you know what happened.
#9980 Posted: 07:01:09 11/02/2017
[User Posted Image]
i thought i was so cool
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#9981 Posted: 08:15:14 11/02/2017
Kristin Chenoweth is in mlp??

whaaaaat
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#9982 Posted: 12:30:55 11/02/2017
i always find it hilarious when SU leaks come out and people can tell they're fake because they're too good looking for the show
#9983 Posted: 13:08:11 11/02/2017
Quote: Carmelita Fox
i always find it hilarious when SU leaks come out and people can tell they're fake because they're too good looking for the show

SU leaks again? Man, it needs to rub some of that bad luck on other franchises that could use some more info revealed to the fandom...
---
#9984 Posted: 13:26:39 11/02/2017
W-What the heck is this?

Pretty bizarre game if you ask me.
---
Bruh
#9985 Posted: 17:12:45 11/02/2017
It's taking my dad weeks to think of the name of a certain Fuller House character.
#9986 Posted: 18:45:50 11/02/2017
gonna whine about my fish here

i love my cory catfish and i love the new plant that i got (it's the grass looking stuff, it's called dwarf hairgrass)
my plants are growing so good and im so proud. sometimes i check on judas when he's asleep and he started sleeping in the jungle of plants in the back i love him
[User Posted Image]
---
Canidae Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#9987 Posted: 19:28:38 11/02/2017
Quote: Thunderdragon14

i love my cory catfish and i love the new plant that i got (it's the grass looking stuff, it's called dwarf hairgrass)
my plants are growing so good and im so proud. sometimes i check on judas when he's asleep and he started sleeping in the jungle of plants in the back i love him
*snip*

Ahh, what an adorable catfish. Look at that precious face! I really appreciate your fish posts - makes me miss all of my eel babies so much. <3
---
These violent delights have violent ends.
#9988 Posted: 19:55:14 11/02/2017
Quote: Canidae

*snip*

Ahh, what an adorable catfish. Look at that precious face! I really appreciate your fish posts - makes me miss all of my eel babies so much. <3

thank u <333 theyre emerald green cory catfish and they can get like 3.5 inches long but rn theyre all tiny babs about the size of judas
everyone needs fish in their life u should get eels again
---
#9989 Posted: 20:36:00 11/02/2017

*snip*

thank u <333 theyre emerald green cory catfish and they can get like 3.5 inches long but rn theyre all tiny babs about the size of judas

Aww, that is so cute~ *-* I've never had cory catfish before - I hope they grow up nicely!
Couldn't agree more! Fish are way cooler pets than most people give them credit for. I had about 10 freshwater eels of all different species. The largest was a fire eel named Phoenix, and he was over a foot long. They were all incredibly tame and loved to be hand-fed. <3 I also had pictus catfish, plecostomus, angelfish, bettas, goldfish, freshwater puffer fish, tetras, cichlids (including adult oscars), and little crabs. My current place is too small for fish tanks unfortunately, but I will definitely get back into fish as soon as I have the space again. :'D
---
#9990 Posted: 20:44:04 11/02/2017

Aww, that is so cute~ *-* I've never had cory catfish before - I hope they grow up nicely!
Couldn't agree more! Fish are way cooler pets than most people give them credit for. I had about 10 freshwater eels of all different species. The largest was a fire eel named Phoenix, and he was over a foot long. They were all incredibly tame and loved to be hand-fed. <3 I also had pictus catfish, plecostomus, angelfish, bettas, goldfish, freshwater puffer fish, tetras, cichlids (including adult oscars), and little crabs. My current place is too small for fish tanks unfortunately, but I will definitely get back into fish as soon as I have the space again. :'D

omg!!! that's so cool! man as soon as i get me a big house im gonna have a big goldfish pond and im gonna have so many huge tanks
goldfish are my dream fish!! i really want a big tank with a few fantail goldfish so bad and maybe another tank with butterfly telescopes!! i have so many dreams with fish aaaaa
AND
I WANT AN AROWANA
YES BOI
HOPE U GET SPACE SOON <33
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#9991 Posted: 21:04:46 11/02/2017
I agree, your fish posts make me so happy. It makes me want fish. The closest thing I have really ever had is I have axolotls and they are big darlings.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#9992 Posted: 21:23:18 11/02/2017

omg!!! that's so cool! man as soon as i get me a big house im gonna have a big goldfish pond and im gonna have so many huge tanks
goldfish are my dream fish!! i really want a big tank with a few fantail goldfish so bad and maybe another tank with butterfly telescopes!! i have so many dreams with fish aaaaa
AND
I WANT AN AROWANA
YES BOI

I had a fantail that lived eight years. I also had a goldfish pond. I have a tip, trap and eat local raccoons before they eat your friends. (Still want to get revenge on those beasts)
#9993 Posted: 21:31:27 11/02/2017
Quote: Riolu-Blue-247
I agree, your fish posts make me so happy. It makes me want fish. The closest thing I have really ever had is I have axolotls and they are big darlings.

OMG!! I WANT AXOLOTLS SO BAD AAAAAA
i dont have any room for a 40 gal atm because my whole room is taken up by my other tanks lol but they are the cutest things ever
too precious for this world
fish are so expensive but they're so worth it. judas is the best thing that ever happened to me.

AND
I WANT AN AROWANA
YES BOI

I had a fantail that lived eight years. I also had a goldfish pond. I have a tip, trap and eat local raccoons before they eat your friends. (Still want to get revenge on those beasts)

fantails are my fav type of goldfish because they're the least modified of the fancy varieties. common goldfish live around 20 or more years. fantails are cut around half that, but not too bad, around 10-15 years or so. so your fantail probably had a good life. really really modified goldfish like butterflies, telescopes, ryukins and all that jazz sometimes struggle to make it to 10 years and it's really sad. i want my babies to live as long as possible and when i get me my goldfish pond IM GONNA HIRE GUARDS TO GUARD MY BABIES AGAINST RACCOONS AND BIRDS AND EVIL PEOPLE. they will live FOREVER.
---
#9994 Posted: 21:40:36 11/02/2017

AND
I WANT AN AROWANA
YES BOI

Goldfish are really awesome fish indeed! There are so many different kinds, and most are so friendly ahhh. Also, my local fish store had an adult arowana that they kept for display and he was a HUUGE bamf! Holy ****. I hope you are able to get all of your dream fish. ALL THE FISHES. <3

THANK YOU~ I'd love to have a koi pond someday, and definitely more eels. So many eels.

Oh gosh, axolotls are so dang cute! I got to see some in person at a reptile show a few years ago, and they are very neat! *-* Do they require any special care?
---
#9995 Posted: 22:01:15 11/02/2017

AND
I WANT AN AROWANA
YES BOI

Goldfish are really awesome fish indeed! There are so many different kinds, and most are so friendly ahhh. Also, my local fish store had an adult arowana that they kept for display and he was a HUUGE bamf! Holy ****. I hope you are able to get all of your dream fish. ALL THE FISHES. <3

THANK YOU~ I'd love to have a koi pond someday, and definitely more eels. So many eels.

Oh gosh, axolotls are so dang cute! I got to see some in person at a reptile show a few years ago, and they are very neat! *-* Do they require any special care?

40 gallon tanks are the perfect size for two or three of them at adult sized. people will say 10 gallon minimum per axolotl but they can get like 8-12 inches long so it's best u just give them the space they'll need right off the bat. they're best kept with other axolotls of the same size. they'll bully axolotls that are smaller than them. if they're kept with fish, the fish will try and eat their gills and stuff. juvenile axolotls also tend to bite their axolotl tankmates but that happens less when they're adults. they like cool water between 60-70 degrees F but 60-64 is considered best and high temperatures will stress em out. they don't like water flow so a gentle filter is necessary. they also can't be kept with gravel no matter what because they can die from accidentally eating it, so bare bottom or sand is the best choice for them. lots of hides, lighting shouldn't be too bright. obviously there's a lot more but that's kinda the basics of them lol.
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#9996 Posted: 22:08:03 11/02/2017
We interrupt this discussion about fish to bring you these images:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Dead
First | Previous | Page 200 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me