Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 139 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
Philomena Blue Sparx Gems: 959
#6901 Posted: 01:09:46 28/05/2016
"The bottom line is I'm pretty twisted up inside in all the most beautiful ways and it's wonderful."
---
Don't worry, I'm a qualified Reactor Operator. I can handle this situation.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#6902 Posted: 01:12:13 28/05/2016
For some reason, if there was ever a zombie apocalypse, I'd want this song blasting in the background while decapitating zombies with a baseball bat:

I have no idea why.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#6903 Posted: 01:13:30 28/05/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
For some reason, I've suddenly taken a liking to calling people kiddo or kid. Don't know why, though.

Borderlands 2 and/or The Pre-Sequel and/or Tales of The?

I.e. referencing Handsome Jack?
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#6904 Posted: 01:16:04 28/05/2016
Quote: Philomena
For some reason, I've suddenly taken a liking to calling people kiddo or kid. Don't know why, though.

I WAS ABOUT TO POST HANDSOME JACK GAHHHH
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#6905 Posted: 01:16:14 28/05/2016
Quote: Philomena

Nope. I've never played. I'm a Nintendo-consoles guy.
---
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#6906 Posted: 20:17:48 28/05/2016
I forgot how good the first scenes in Hercules were, omg xD
---
My life is complete.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#6907 Posted: 01:10:23 29/05/2016
Ayy some dude gave me a $100 tip <333333333333
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#6908 Posted: 05:44:51 29/05/2016
Please, read this, and laugh, laugh at my misery!

You guys want to hear about the terrifying experience I just had? No? Well, too bad! So, for the last year I'd have an occasional night where I'd hear strange scratching noises. I'd always come up with a reasonable explanation to make myself feel better. Over the last week or so, I'd hear it every night. I started to turn the light on and look at where I thought it was coming from( nightstand) and grab something to see if the breeze from the ac could be causing it, never found a matching sound. So, then I'd think it's the sound of something in the nightstand settling, like if I had recently opened a drawer and it was slowly falling back into position That all eased me until last night, the scratching became too much, I thought there was something in my room, but how? So tonight it became so terrible, so loud and obvious, i thought that there was a rodent under my dresser(next to the nightstand, and there is plastic boards and under it that would account for the scratch sounds). Now, I keep my room messy at times, but not THAT much. I was so scared. I started to pick up the things that were in the floor, because I was going to go upstairs and wake my stepdad up, and ask him to come look under my dresser, because I was truly scared, like a child asking a parent to look under the bed for monsters. I had even been sitting up in bed, praying to god, begging him to make it go away, I was so scared. Then, standing near the door, I heard it. and I realized, ITS THE FREAKING CAT! He sleeps in my mom's room at night, but if she kicks him out he goes between playing
with the other cat and scratching at my door to be let in. He'll even go to my bathroom and do it, and then the other cat will do it. So, the reason it stopped when I'd turn the light on is because he'd think I was getting up for him, and that's why it always stopped before I'd fall asleep, because he knew that if I didn't respond for a while it means I'm asleep. Long, I know, but I needed to rant and it's 1 30 in the morning, no one here awake.

I know there are many, many punctuation, spelling, and other errors, but its a lot to spell check running on 2 hours of sleep. it's nearly 2am
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#6909 Posted: 06:06:27 29/05/2016
Quote: huge dotd freak

You guys want to hear about the terrifying experience I just had? No? Well, too bad! So, for the last year I'd have an occasional night where I'd hear strange scratching noises. I'd always come up with a reasonable explanation to make myself feel better. Over the last week or so, I'd hear it every night. I started to turn the light on and look at where I thought it was coming from( nightstand) and grab something to see if the breeze from the ac could be causing it, never found a matching sound. So, then I'd think it's the sound of something in the nightstand settling, like if I had recently opened a drawer and it was slowly falling back into position That all eased me until last night, the scratching became too much, I thought there was something in my room, but how? So tonight it became so terrible, so loud and obvious, i thought that there was a rodent under my dresser(next to the nightstand, and there is plastic boards and under it that would account for the scratch sounds). Now, I keep my room messy at times, but not THAT much. I was so scared. I started to pick up the things that were in the floor, because I was going to go upstairs and wake my stepdad up, and ask him to come look under my dresser, because I was truly scared, like a child asking a parent to look under the bed for monsters. I had even been sitting up in bed, praying to god, begging him to make it go away, I was so scared. Then, standing near the door, I heard it. and I realized, ITS THE FREAKING CAT! He sleeps in my mom's room at night, but if she kicks him out he goes between playing
with the other cat and scratching at my door to be let in. He'll even go to my bathroom and do it, and then the other cat will do it. So, the reason it stopped when I'd turn the light on is because he'd think I was getting up for him, and that's why it always stopped before I'd fall asleep, because he knew that if I didn't respond for a while it means I'm asleep. Long, I know, but I needed to rant and it's 1 30 in the morning, no one here awake.

I know there are many, many punctuation, spelling, and other errors, but its a lot to spell check running on 2 hours of sleep. it's nearly 2am

D'aaaww.... It's alright. I have two cats myself, silly little things, they are. and I understand, I'd be a little panicy myself not knowing what the problem is.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#6910 Posted: 06:13:11 29/05/2016
Quote: huge dotd freak

I had a dog who did this. She liked to sleep in my room for some of the night, so I'd let her in. Around 2 in the morning or so, she'd wanna go back out to the couch. She wouldn't stop scratching until I dragged my sleepy ass outta bed and let her out. I just started to leave my door open so she could come and go as she pleased.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#6911 Posted: 08:50:10 29/05/2016
Rain is good. It's even better when it rains for nearly 6 hours nonstop. Yup, nothing wrong with that at all.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#6912 Posted: 12:46:24 29/05/2016
I hope Pokemon SM has different music for day and night time like Sinnoh did.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#6913 Posted: 15:31:54 29/05/2016
Helphelphelp

There's tons of bugs everywhere.
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#6914 Posted: 15:46:09 29/05/2016
CRISIS

****ING

AVERTED

<3 <3 <3
#6915 Posted: 16:44:04 29/05/2016
I originally came here for the Skylanders section, but I'm hardly on it anymore. Now, I only go there for the occasional update or release date. Besides that, I'm always on S&N.
---
#6916 Posted: 18:02:19 29/05/2016
Guys X-Men was the greatest movie ever cause it had the Knight Rider theme.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#6917 Posted: 18:10:00 29/05/2016
Quote: Wreckingball13
Guys X-Men was the greatest movie ever cause it had the Knight Rider theme.

I feel like the X-Men movies would be better if they had an orchestral version of this song here.

WHY HAS NOTHING ELSE USED THIS THEME! IT'S AMAZING!!!!
#6918 Posted: 21:54:59 29/05/2016
If you didn't have your TRUSTY KNIVES, you think you'd slit your wrists.
---
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#6919 Posted: 22:44:22 29/05/2016
sunday is judas's least favorite day because that's the day i don't feed him :p
[User Posted Image]

so grumpy
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#6920 Posted: 10:58:35 30/05/2016
My brain say, "Let's get up!" but my body says, "What the hell, brain, we were up till 10 last night!"
#6921 Posted: 14:15:10 30/05/2016
judas on monday is the best because he's SOOOO EXCITED FOR FOOD
omg im watching him now and im gonna die he makes me so happy

EXCITED WIGGLEBUTT

edit: i tried to record his excitedness but THEN HE CALMED DOWN
[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:19:49 30/05/2016 by Thunderdragon14
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#6922 Posted: 18:01:28 30/05/2016
Quote: spyro and sonic
Rain is good. It's even better when it rains for nearly 6 hours nonstop. Yup, nothing wrong with that at all.

Will this rain ever stop? I forgot what the sun looks like.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#6923 Posted: 22:31:27 30/05/2016
[User Posted Image]

i made a really funny joke
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:31:58 30/05/2016 by Lunarz
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#6924 Posted: 22:49:21 30/05/2016
oreo frappes are back at mcdonalds
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#6925 Posted: 23:14:59 30/05/2016
Quote: Kitty

holy **** really?? i've been wanting to try one since i got into coffee
but i literally just got back from McDonald's and didn't know this so i got a hot caramel mocha instead... ffff-
---
but i love it all smooth
#6926 Posted: 23:46:48 30/05/2016
Quote: LevanJess

holy **** really?? i've been wanting to try one since i got into coffee
but i literally just got back from McDonald's and didn't know this so i got a hot caramel mocha instead... ffff-

YESYESYES
i was so sad when they stopped selling them last year, the lady pretended she didn't even know what they were like wtf

nononono coffee and mocha/chocolate go hand in hand, you can't get caramel
#6927 Posted: 00:21:17 31/05/2016
YESYESYES
i was so sad when they stopped selling them last year, the lady pretended she didn't even know what they were like wtf

nononono coffee and mocha/chocolate go hand in hand, you can't get caramel

Me too! smilie They stopped selling them just when I was wanting to try one. I was really dissed!
You're right tho, I mean, it's okay with caramel but chocolate is where it's at. I can't believe I used to think that it was extremely bitter
---
but i love it all smooth
#6928 Posted: 00:29:39 31/05/2016
I was literally in the same boat. I used to hate coffee a few months back and now I'm literally obsessed with it.

What happened?
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#6929 Posted: 00:36:36 31/05/2016
i got an oreo frappe before

i gave it all away it was horible
---
My life is complete.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#6930 Posted: 00:44:38 31/05/2016
mom u bought the whole wicked album.

thank u. <3
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#6931 Posted: 00:44:46 31/05/2016
Why did I wear a shirt featuring a Canadian superhero on Memorial Day?
#6932 Posted: 00:51:33 31/05/2016
I was literally in the same boat. I used to hate coffee a few months back and now I'm literally obsessed with it.

What happened?

Same! I used to hate it too, but then I decided that I like those brewing-machine cappuccinos, then I moved up to lattes, and now I almost have my coffee black (I do like creamer and a little sugar!). smilie I can't even have cappuccinos at the gas station anymore, they're way too sweet now. But I'm pretty obsessed with it too. Every time I go out now I think, "Maybe I should stop for coffee." And I have like seven of those McDonald's Cafe Rewards Card thingies now.

My mom hates coffee though so she thinks I'm crazy smilie
---
but i love it all smooth
#6933 Posted: 01:08:47 31/05/2016
Quote: Spyrobaro

[User Posted Image]

mmmm boi

i only just now say this

i'm cryign

Quote: MagicFizz
i got an oreo frappe before

i gave it all away it was horible

[User Posted Image]

Quote: LevanJess

What happened?

Same! I used to hate it too, but then I decided that I like those brewing-machine cappuccinos, then I moved up to lattes, and now I almost have my coffee black (I do like creamer and a little sugar!). :P I can't even have cappuccinos at the gas station anymore, they're way too sweet now. But I'm pretty obsessed with it too. Every time I go out now I think, "Maybe I should stop for coffee." And I have like seven of those McDonald's Cafe Rewards Card thingies now.

My mom hates coffee though so she thinks I'm crazy ;_;

I gotta have sugar and creamer with my coffee, 'cause I'm a sissy, but WOO BOY does it taste good.

Your mom is crazy. She don't know what she's missing.
Get her to try a frappuccino or something light. Gotta ease her in to the coffee life.
#6934 Posted: 01:11:33 31/05/2016
Tea > coffee fools
#6935 Posted: 01:24:28 31/05/2016
Quote: Wreckingball13
Tea > coffee fools

Yes!

---
---
#6936 Posted: 01:24:55 31/05/2016
^ pffft

[User Posted Image]

I gotta have sugar and creamer with my coffee, 'cause I'm a sissy, but WOO BOY does it taste good.

Your mom is crazy. She don't know what she's missing.
Get her to try a frappuccino or something light. Gotta ease her in to the coffee life.

Mmm coffee taste <3

I swear, she has some kind of vendetta against coffee! She refuses to even try a McDonald's frappe. But I'll keep trying smilie
---
but i love it all smooth
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#6937 Posted: 15:02:28 31/05/2016
I love how we have 3 rows of online users but S&N is empty. No time for funposting when there's Skylanders news, I guess.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7379
#6938 Posted: 16:58:00 31/05/2016
Decided to try my hand at baking and made a nice-tasting banana cake:

[User Posted Image]
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#6939 Posted: 21:49:54 31/05/2016
^ pls share with me :^(

i must face my fears...overcome my laziness....and uproot all my plants to do a deep cleaning on judas's tank
sorry judas but its for ur own good

edit: it is done
took me 3 hours..but i did it...oh god
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:52 01/06/2016 by Thunderdragon14
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#6940 Posted: 02:01:24 01/06/2016
Oh my goodness, I am in love with the Vocaloid Oliver, help me ;~;
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Faust Blue Sparx Gems: 700
#6941 Posted: 11:06:40 01/06/2016
Quote: Drawdler
I just gotta say I've been seeing Bordertown on TV the last week or so and it's awful. :V

That terrible show? I'm actually glad it got cancelled.
#6942 Posted: 11:11:47 01/06/2016
Quote: Drawdler
I just gotta say I've been seeing Bordertown on TV the last week or so and it's awful. :V

Oh god... That show is not funny at all. I watched one episode and quickly turned it off
First | Previous | Page 139 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me