Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Dragon's Eye 1 [CLOSED]
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#1 Posted: 21:42:08 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Part 1 beginnings
A long time ago there was a lioness.
She had a baby boy who looked different then her husband and brother. The lion was named Sheya. Sheya lived in a world of fantasy with pixie and dragon imaginary friends. He felt different also. His Mum didn't know what to say to Sheya, they moved to a place called Mek in the town of Happy. Sheba didn't want to go. He felt sad and angry at his parents. His eyes turned white and he roared louder then his dad ever had. He destroyed his room and cried. He was not a lion at heart.
He is a lion but a dragon. You see a dragon had an egg but a evil witch like queen cracked the egg in two and banished the dragon. The baby dragon's spirit went inside a lioness witch was Sheya's mother. When Sheya was born the spirit went out with him. He's a dragon in a lions body.
Part 2 the dragon
Sheya was alone walking in Mek. Suddenly a black figure flew down from the sky! Sheya was scared as it landed in the shadows and began to speak, "Sheya you are the last of the Dragons of Mek." Said the shadows. "But I'm a lion! Who are you?" Said Sheya. The shadows moved and out popped a purple dragon. "You are a...a....a.... DRAGON!!!" Said Sheya surprised. "You must stop this lady" the Dragon showed a picture on its iPhone. "It's a Pixie!" Yelled Sheya. "Of course, she's a evil pixie. You must train this monster!"said the dragon. "Ok" said Sheya grabbing its leash. "Here's a book to help, I must be off" and the dragon flew away.
Part 3 training
Sheya was confused the monster was something he seen before. He looked deep in his memories. Of course! He hadn't seen it but it felt like he had. Sheya trained the mounster in secret. His Mum would be scared if it was in the house. Sheya trained it every thing in the big book called How To: Train Your Triceratops. The monster grew and grew. Sheya named it Avala after the "fake" kingdom of Avalar.
Part 4 the dragon returns
The dragon returned shortly after Avala was done with her training. The dragon said Avala was ready to help kill or destroy the pixie queen. And if he's a dragon he can do dragon fury and breath fire if his eyes are bright white. Sheya couldn't believe it "Dragon Fury" was really real! And he was starting to remember his pass. It was great! He could finally now why he was different!!!! Sheya was happy but the dragon snatched him and used its powers to do something unthinkable! She turned his eyes white and trained him Dragon Fury and flame breathe. Then Sheya went crazy the dragon girl held him down but it didn't work he FLEW up into the sky and went back in time. He saw his past as an egg. Sheya stopped and watched and cryed. How was he going to tell his parents that he really wasn't there kid? He knew! DRAGON FURY!!!
Part 5 telling his parents
When Sheya returned home his mother and father was waiting. He grabbed them and said I have to show you something. He tried to do Dragon Fury but it was hard. He turned his head and his mom screamed, his eyes was half white! He roared and Dragon Fury was complete. Sheya ran out side and ran in a circle really fast he traveled back in time. His mom was still screaming and his dad was crying. He roared and his father knew he roared "this is my past... I'm using Dragon Fury.". His dad told his wife. They were there, Sheya's past. To show his parents ,Sheya made a fog like object that looked like him. It was his Spirit kinda. His dad was amazed! After it was done Sheya stopped Dragon Fury and wept.
He toke his parents home and left.
Part 6 meeting the real pixie queen
Sheya was traveling to a different town called SkyTown the so called town near the sky. It was a long way and was the "home" of the pixies. He ran and ran and then did Dragon Fury. He flew up and ran into the evil pixie queen! She was mad that he was using Dragon Fury. She slapped him and grabbed him and put him a jail. "You poor creature!" said the real pixie queen Martha. Sheya was surprised, he was in love. He blushed and went in a corner. Martha used her magic to turn him around. He was red everywhere on his face. Martha gasped. Sheya started Dragon Fury and turned around and roared. The power of Dragon Fury and Martha's magic went crazy on Sheya. He turned white and went up and bursted the stone wall open, he was changing to his real form! He kept going up and up and up! He didn't know what was happening Dragon Fury stopped. He stopped glowing and went done really fast. "Aaahhh!!! Help me!!!" yelled Sheya. He started flapping, he was surprised. HE WAS A DRAGON!
Part 7 Sheya's real name
Sheya was wondering his name. Martha walked up to him. "I need to know my real name. Sheya said. "Your name is what you want it to be." Said Martha. Sheya thought and thought he was white and fuzzy and he's always been witty. "FUZZYWIT!" He screamed. Martha smiled a sweet smile and pointed to the sky. There was the witch! He flew up and did a dragon grin. The witch laughed. Suddenly FuzzyWit blew fire on the queen! The witch fought FuzzyWit for blowing fire on her. When she was weak he flew up and then went down really fast and pushed the witch into the jail!
Part 8 a new enemy?
FuzzyWit his pixie friends his family and his dragon mother had a big party. Suddenly the a sky turned dark and the young dragons where gone. What was happening!?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:49:17 22/01/2013 by DragonDog
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#2 Posted: 21:50:15 22/01/2013
you might want to copy paste this to a new topic in the fan-fiction forum
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#3 Posted: 21:50:56 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
It has nothing to do with spyro
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#4 Posted: 22:03:58 22/01/2013
Quote: DragonDog
It has nothing to do with spyro

oh, yeah smilie
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#5 Posted: 22:06:56 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm confused with the: smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me