Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Sonic TRON: Uprising [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 03:50:22 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Had this idea in my head for a while now.

Plot (altered original plot): Silver was created to protect The Grid and Dark Gaia created to make the perfect world. Peace thrived in the land, but soon Dark Gaia went power-mad and took control of The Grid. His former ally, Silver was unable to stop him and was derezzed trying. Meanwhile on an untouched piece of The Grid, called Mobius, three mechanics lived a simple life at Espio's garage. Their names were Tails, Cosmo, and Sonic. That is, until Dark Gaia's forces took over. Dark Gaia found Sonic and stripped him of his Werehog form, recreating it into a seperate being. The Werehog became general of Dark Gaia's armies and took control of Mobius. Sonic stopped at the Fountain Square one day and found his old friend, Guntiver. Guntiver then got derezzed by the Werehog's armies. Sonic vowed to avenge his friend and set off to become the new Silver. His actions caught the eye of Silver himself, who trained him to become the new Silver. He became known as 'The Renegade' to the public. He had to hide his double life as Silver to Tails and Cosmo, while Cosmo took a liking to him, Tails did not. Sonic is now training to become the new Silver.

Characters:
Beck: Sonic
TRON: Silver
Clu: Dark Gaia
Tesler: Werehog
Zed: Tails
Mara: Cosmo
Paige: Blaze
Pavel: Shadow
Hopper: Jet
Bartik: Storm

Chapter 1 coming soon!
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#2 Posted: 14:36:37 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok guys, one chapter a day, two chapters each day on weekends (if I've got nothing better to do) and no chapter when I'm sick or I forget. But you're going to have to wait on school days. Like today smilie
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#3 Posted: 22:15:34 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok so I'm on my way home from school now and I shall edit my post when I get there smilie
EDIT: It's time to t-t-t-t-t-ttttoooo START
Note: I must watch the first episode but I'm pretty sure the TRON wiki can HALP!
Darn it gotta edit it AGAIN
Finally I can start.

Chapter 1: Sonic's beginning- Part 1.
Sonic was a mechanic who worked at Espio's garage with his friends Guntiver, Tails and Cosmo. He enjoyed his job, but not as much as the ring games he and his friends played on their time off. As Sonic and his friends enjoyed some recreational time together, Dark Gaia suddenly appeared and spotted Sonic. "Stand back!" Sonic said to Tails, Cosmo and Guntiver. He jumped up but Dark Gaia stopped him in a beam and took his Werehog form from him, recreating it into a seperate being. Dark Gaia placed a statue of himself and took off, leaving the Werehog and the Dark Gaia minions to take control over Mobius. Guntiver protested and much to Sonic's horror, was derezzed. Deciding to fight back, Sonic took Guntiver's recoder and used it on his ring to make his armor look similar to Silver's. He scaled the statue and removed the head, then dropping a light grenade into it to destroy it. A minion reported the statue to the Werehog, along with the culprit who looked like Silver. The Werehog reported this to Dark Gaia, denying the claim, his only response being. "Impossible. I killed him years ago." The Werehog responding by sending his second-in-command, Blaze to find the imposter. Sonic dispatched two Deep Nightmares he had convinced to his side, only to be confronted by Blaze, resulting in a battle. Sonic got onto a light copter and overpowered it's pilot, but damaging it's controls in the process, forced to abandon the craft. Repairing a light crawler, Sonic headed home but found himself pursued by a masked hedgehog with red light circuitry. He was overpowered and stunned.
Sonic woke up, bound hand and foot in a large chamber. The hedgehog who kidnapped him, still masked, approached him to interrogate him. The mysterious program challenged Sonic's activities. Sonic was defiant, assuming his captor was loyal to Dark Gaia and secretly unlocked himself with the recoder. Once free, he grabbed his ring and lunged at the hedgehog, who was anticipating this and easily dodged Sonic's attack. Their verbal exchange continued throughout the fight, and when Sonic expressed determination to stop Dark Gaia no matter what it took, the stranger unmasked and revealed himself to be Silver. Silver said to Sonic; "You were right about one thing: I'm not dead."
End of Pt.1! All credit to the TRON wiki for info.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:17:30 24/01/2013 by dinorang67
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#4 Posted: 02:51:04 13/02/2013
Just wondering, I'm a sonic fan but i don't read the comics, so who's Cosmo?
Big fan of TRON: Uprising btw.
Cool idea. Sonitron. Nice.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me