Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Trouble registering skylanders via code [CLOSED]
IAmMarti Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#1 Posted: 16:39:39 17/01/2013 | Topic Creator
So (along with cloud patrol) I decided to update my lost islands by checking I have all my figures registered and it tells me that some of mine have already been registered...which are

Spyro
Wreaking Ball
Legendary Chopchop

now these were the three skylanders I earned at the start of the game before I got around to registering my real figures, but now I cant even say that I own them as my codes have apparently been used.

I'm just wondering if this is a bug and if anyone else has had this problem?

Also for skylanders like punch pop fizz and granite crusher if you put the codes in where the 'normal' skylanders are does it register as the 'alternative' version or normal. I ask because I dont want to waste my codes and there is a Royal DT variant skylander input but nothing for the others.
Hindsight Green Sparx Gems: 200
#2 Posted: 17:37:17 17/01/2013
Only the Skylanders that you can buy with Gems are available in the game, so Punch Pop Fiz and Granite Crusher are not, but for some reason Royal Double Trouble is. I guess because he comes with the starter set.

Even if your code is used, you can still use the Bluetooth Portal of Power to register a Skylander into your game. It's worth the investment, for sure.
IAmMarti Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#3 Posted: 18:12:36 17/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Hindsight
Only the Skylanders that you can buy with Gems are available in the game, so Punch Pop Fiz and Granite Crusher are not, but for some reason Royal Double Trouble is. I guess because he comes with the starter set.

Even if your code is used, you can still use the Bluetooth Portal of Power to register a Skylander into your game. It's worth the investment, for sure.

I'm trying to hold off buying the iOS starter pack until it comes with Royal Double Trouble in the UK. Sadly at this rate I dont think it will ever happen :/
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#4 Posted: 18:30:24 17/01/2013
Remind me the next time you are in my area IAmMarti and you can use my Bluetooth Portal to scan figures.
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#5 Posted: 18:47:27 17/01/2013
Your codes are not used but the game for some resion will not let you register a skylander that you alredy have unlocked in game, by intering your code (it will if you use the portal tho).
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:48:49 17/01/2013 by darkrai848
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#6 Posted: 19:52:44 17/01/2013
It used to though. My husband accidentally used Gems to buy Flashwing and I let him use my Flashy's we code and it unlocked her and refunded him gems. Once I was playing as was able to scan the same Flashwing and unlock her in my game too.
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me