Page 1 of 1
Skyrune Alphabet Cipher? [CLOSED]
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#1 Posted: 07:52:19 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, (unknown with Giants), I was looking through my scroll collection, in SSA, and noticed something: Each unlocked story scroll had an icon, a rune/letter of some sort, and there were 26 of them. So could it be possible that this holds a key to deciphering the ancient runes/letters (I call them Skyrunes) found throughout Skylands, as well as on the portal? Anyone else think/notice this? Also, if someone has gotten all the scrolls, could they post a pic of the scroll collection page, so an accurate translation could begin?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#2 Posted: 12:13:03 10/01/2013
Quote: Doomslicer
Well, (unknown with Giants), I was looking through my scroll collection, in SSA, and noticed something: Each unlocked story scroll had an icon, a rune/letter of some sort, and there were 26 of them. So could it be possible that this holds a key to deciphering the ancient runes/letters (I call them Skyrunes) found throughout Skylands, as well as on the portal? Anyone else think/notice this? Also, if someone has gotten all the scrolls, could they post a pic of the scroll collection page, so an accurate translation could begin?

Interesting. I don't though.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#3 Posted: 02:46:02 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
I know darkSpyro has (of course), I'm better there are others who have as well
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me