Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Anyone else finished just about everything? [CLOSED]
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#1 Posted: 12:52:34 09/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Without spending a penny out of pocket, I've got this game mostly finished. I only have a quest or two at any given time now, and often they're just stupid ones like to get to the next level up. I just got the 750,000 island, Tech for me, so now two islands remain to unlock.

I really hope something gets added to the game, whether it be more quests or perhaps little gimmicky mini games or anything...
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#2 Posted: 13:20:03 09/01/2013
I feel that Lost Islands is a perfect opportunity for VV to add compatability with Cloud Patrol and Battlegrounds. Download the other Skylanders apps to send your Skylander to that game from the Adventure Balloon, then do a special mission in that game, send the Skylander back, and gain bonus EXP. The Adventure Airship even says "Cloud Patrol" on it.
Peridot Weapon Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#3 Posted: 06:23:36 10/01/2013
Likewise, the only thing I have left to do at this point is the slow grind to Kingdom Level 30, so I can get one of the final two buildings available in the game - at which point I'll literally have nothing else that I can do. I already have every possible community building I'm allowed to build so more Mabu won't do anything, and I've filled up all nine islands to the point that I couldn't decorate any of them if I wanted to.

I *did* waste a few dollars on the game during the 2x Gems sale, enough to make sure that I had enough Radiant Energy Fields to power all eight shrines twice a day. I don't even bother to go on adventures anymore.

I imagine at some point they'll boost the number of Skylanders you can have in the game to 60 (adding Eye Brawl, Hot Dog, Legendary Chill, Ninjini and Thumpback) and possibly boost the Level limit of Skylanders to 15. With the building limits, it seems like it's designed to "end" at Kingdom Level 30, so at this point I'm just playing to confirm this.

Without adding more islands, or some multi-part quests that are more elaborate than "place six trees" and give better rewards than a couple gems, they can't really do much to add more life into the game.
lushipur Blue Sparx Gems: 950
#4 Posted: 18:38:28 10/01/2013
I hope the social function will add some spice to the game.
scottiedog Blue Sparx Gems: 723
#5 Posted: 04:26:04 21/01/2013
I haven't gotten a new quest for quite as some time
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me