Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Sapphire and Garnet: A New Begining
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Sapphire and Garnet: A New Begining [CLOSED]
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#101 Posted: 14:34:21 08/08/2008
smilie Redshadow's funny!!! smilie
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#102 Posted: 14:41:57 08/08/2008
Yeah!smilie
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
sapphire Emerald Sparx Gems: 4822
#103 Posted: 03:32:52 10/08/2008 | Topic Creator
here is one of the last parts. enjoy! smilie

as they were leaving the mountain, sapphire paused. ''im sorry darkuss.. you left me no choice.'' said sapphire. ''hay sapphire are you coming?'' asked tanzanite. ''yah and how did you get that scar?'' asked sapphire. ''i was in an battle with demonshadow.. he scared me.'' said tanzanite. ''hey nitwit!'' yelled redshadow running up to sky. ''what is it now?'' said sky in an annoyed voice. ''even though your an idiot.. you are cool.'' said redshadow elbowing him. ''you.. you mean it?!?'' asked sky in a excited voice. ''yes i mean it.'' said redshadow. ''and even though you can be mean.. your still my sister.'' said sky. ''come on young ones, we are going back to the temple.'' said garnet. ''sapphire, tanzanite are you coming?'' asked blueshadow. ''we are coming!'' yelled sapphire and tanzanite. ''sapphire how did you do that?'' asked tanzanite. ''well, i just released my true dragon.'' said sapphire. ''can you train me dad?'' asked aradite. ''yes i will.'' said sapphire.
---
Trust your instincts. ~Caithe
sapphire Emerald Sparx Gems: 4822
#104 Posted: 18:22:01 11/08/2008 | Topic Creator
the last part! smilie hope you like it! smilie

in the temple, as it was becoming noon, aradite was outside watching the sunset. ''its so beautiful.'' said aradite in a gentle voice. ''yes it is.'' said sapphire walking out of the temple. ''you look like your ready to be trained.'' said sapphire with a sweet grin. ''you.. you mean it!?!'' asked aradite in a excited voice. ''why yes!'' said sapphire walking in. ''thank you!'' said sapphire hugging sapphire. ''hey guys!'' said pheonix and pheonixa flying into the temple. ''hi!'' said garnet. ''congrats on the eggs blueshadow!'' said pheonixa looking at them. ''thanks.'' said blueshadow hugging tanzanite. ''say where's sapphire?'' said tanzanite. as sapphire and aradite were walking in sapphire paused. ''thank you anceasters!'' said sapphire looking at the sky.
---
Trust your instincts. ~Caithe
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me