Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > ok i good, i dont need any more fan-charecters
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
ok i good, i dont need any more fan-charecters [CLOSED]
Spyrosflame Green Sparx Gems: 277
#1 Posted: 20:34:20 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
im trying my hand at a fanfic, so if people would like to post a fan-made charecter if you want here are the charecter list so far, i will add on if people add another charecter.
Spyro
cassandra
cynder
nalemor
princess aidria
icelight
ignitus
falake
awren
Devian
please post on this!
---
You can try to tear me down,
Pull me to the ground,
I will see you screaming.
Last edited at 19:19:10 22/07/2008 by Spyrosflame
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#2 Posted: 20:40:11 21/07/2008
NALEMOR!!
#3 Posted: 20:41:28 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
i need more info about him for that lol, i cant just use a name.
---
Pull me to the ground,
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#4 Posted: 20:43:33 21/07/2008
Cassandra. (Check 'If You could have 1 dragon...' in General for info)
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
#5 Posted: 20:43:34 21/07/2008
k here goes smilie
#6 Posted: 20:45:37 21/07/2008
this is going to take a long time for you to read, but it is Nalemor telling Spyro, Sparx, and Cynder his life story and why he is forever a Dark Dragon.

“You see, when the prophecy was foretold of two Black Dragons born every five hundred years was heard, the Dark Armies thought this to be great news, since Black Dragons had dark, evil powers. When Gaul first became king of the apes under Malefor’s rule, he told his master this prophecy. Malefor liked the idea of a second dragon at his side, to carry out his plans to destroy the dragon race.”

“So, he sent his armies out on one mission, to find a black dragon egg. The search was on, apes spread all over the world, searching for their master’s black dragon. It had been 25 years since Malefor sent his armies in search of the egg, when one day, they indeed found a mysterious, Black Dragon Egg. But, there was one obstacle in their way of achieving victory, this obstacle was…Selenor. Selenor was a great, red dragon who was the father of the Black Dragon Egg. He was indeed, a Fire Dragon, but his powers were far greater than any dragon of his kind. One blow of his immense flame breath would glass half a continent. Some thought him to be a god, but others believed he was the Chosen One, the leader of the Guardians. He was sitting atop his post, watching away for any signs of the Dark Armies, when suddenly, a Dreadwing army dove from the skies at him, but he knew what was coming. He swatted the Dreadwings out of the sky with one swipe of his huge tail. They fell to the ground like twigs. Then, the attack began…”

“He fought the apes for three days, three days he had not failed to protect the Black Egg. But just as he thought the apes were retreating, and the battle was won, Malefor came.”

“Selenor saw the Dark Dragon dive for the egg, he had to stop him! So with one huge leap, he jumped up into the air, at least five hundred feet, and knocked Malefor from the sky. The Dark Dragon came crashing down to the ground. He hit hard, knocking him out for a few minutes. Selenor was ready to attack Malefor, when the Dark Dragon woke up and shot up into the air. ‘So, Selenor, it comes to this, after serving me for many years, you go against me to save this Black Dragon!’ Malefor bellowed to the red dragon. ‘You chose your path, Malefor, and I have chosen mine! It is time to end this for good!’ Selenor yelled back, ‘Humph, so be it, you worthless traitor.’ At that, Malefor dove down towards Selenor with his claws and teeth bared, going in for the kill, but Selenor had seen this before, he shot up to Malefor and they began to bite and claw each other so fiercely, it was a horrifying sight to see. Then, right about when Selenor had got Malefor in his Death Grip, Malefor unleashed an unbelievably powerful amount of energy, a Convexity Fury, upon Selenor, it was too much for the old dragon, he fell to the forest floor and hit the ground hard. He would never awaken again…”

“Recovering from this battle, Malefor glided down to the Black Egg, sniggering slightly. ‘I have done it! This Black Dragon will be my second hand in destroying the dragon race! He snatched the egg up and flew back to his Mountain Fortress, much pleased with himself.”

“Hey everyone, what are you all doing her, and who’s the new dragon?” Sparx had found them. “Shhh Sparx, he’s telling us his story!” Spyro told the little dragonfly. “Ohh I wanna hear too!” He said.

“Okay, now back to where I left off.”

When the day had finally come for the egg to hatch, Malefor was so excited to finally meet his accomplice for the destruction of the dragon race. He watch the egg for hours, when finally, it began to shake. The egg split open and there lay on the floor, a very small, Black Dragon Welpling. ‘At last, you are born! We shall rule the world when you become old enough to fight at my side! I shall name you after my father, Nalemor!”

“And as you might have known, the Black Dragon was me, and for the next ten years, Malefor taught me the ways of the Dark Dragon. I learned fast, and he knew it, but I was also learning about other things, things he was not teaching me. I questioned him one day about these things, ‘Father, why do you wish to kill all of the dragons?’ I asked. ‘Son, there will be a time to talk of this, but it is not now.’ ‘But Father, I don’t think this is right, killing all of the dragons, why do you need to kill all of them?’ I asked. Malefor suddenly got very, very angry. ‘Now, I want you to listen to me very carefully, young dragon, I am NOT going to sit here and explain every last detail of what my reasons are for wanting this! YOU will do as I say, and if you DON’T, I will see personally you suffer till your last breath!’ At this, I knew that I had to get away from this monster, so I made a plan to escape. ‘Father, I am going to check on the apes, is that alright with you?’ I asked Malefor, ‘I guess, son, but I don’t want you to go any further than the camps, do I make myself clear, Nalemor?’ ‘Yes Sir!’ I replied. ‘Okay, you may go.’ This is what I was waiting for, I flew off, further than I had ever been before, I saw forests, seas, and finally, the Dragon Temple was coming into my sight. I landed on the balcony and walked slowly into the chamber. A red dragon came up to me and said, ‘Well, who might you be? I’ve never seen a black dragon before.’ This was Ignitus, the Fire Guardian. ‘Are you Ignitus?’ I asked him, ‘Yes, I am, and who are you?’ ‘My name is Nalemor, and I am a friend.’ I explained everything to the old dragon and he was astonished by my tale. ‘Nalemor, you are welcome to stay here as long as you see fit.’ Ignitus told me, ‘Thank you, Sir! I will not be any trouble.’ I said. And at this, I was to stay in the temple for thirty five years.”

“But Nalemor, why didn’t Ignitus tell us about you?” Spyro asked Nalemor. “Because, Spyro, you were not ready to know. It was for your safety. You see, Spyro, I was corrupted by the Dark Master, just like Cynder, but he taught me a lot more than he taught Cynder, therefore permanently scarring my body with darkness.”
#7 Posted: 20:48:34 21/07/2008
this enough information? smilie
#8 Posted: 20:51:38 21/07/2008
Nalemor, it looks perfect!
---
#9 Posted: 20:52:30 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
i believe so, i have no idea how ill be able to use all that lol
---
Pull me to the ground,
#10 Posted: 20:53:28 21/07/2008
it gives him so much potential smilie
#11 Posted: 20:54:00 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
yes it does
---
Pull me to the ground,
#12 Posted: 20:57:56 21/07/2008
Cassandra was the only dragon that can silence Malefore for good! it was Asin who had weaked Malefore but Then couldn't defeat him then Cassandra's Mom(whom she was named after) Attacked Malefore(Malefor's Uncle)And he was vanquised. Now Malefor wishes to mimic his uncle and Cassandra is the only one that can win! <this is in Spyro Story.

Name: Cassandra
Appearance: A large beautiful White dragon. Her Crests, tail top, stomach and wings (Like cynder's are red the part that are red) are blue.
History: Her egg was actually black and her twin brother Malefor's egg was white. Her brother grew up to mimic his Grandfather and Cassandra has to stop him with the help of her new friends Spyro, Cynder, Infinity, Asin, & Nalemor. Cassandra is not only smart but a powerful light dragon. She IS light. Not even the strongest of foes can withstand her powerful fury of light. She also has the power to heal her ally and return them back to life.(See Spyro Story in Fandom to here full story. Read each Chapter) <This is in if you could make 1 dragon.

"My grandfather, Maleforen is actual Darkness." "But How?I thought Malefor was darkness"asked Asin. "No"Replied Cassandra. "Long ago. Maleforen was in charge of the kingdom. He made it Darkness. But My Grandmother, Casadie, Hated it. She is Light. So she battled her own husband to save the land. But she needed an Ally. That's were you come in. Asin was her best friend. She said she could be the Ally. And she was. Asin fought valiantly but alas, defeat was her fate. So the Casadie Used every inch of power to unleash that only Light can handle. Maleforen was defeated. Asin was slowly and painfully dyeing. Casadie couldn't see her friend die, not like that. So she used the ability of Health and brought Asin back to her original state.""Wow does that mean that I am like Asin?" "Young Dragon. You are Asin. Now let me finish. 15 years later, I was young, a hatchling. My Uncle mimicd Maleforen, My mom taking place of Casadie. Asin yet again almost died. Mom saved her. Now Young Dragon, I am taking place of my mom and Malefor of Malefoe, shall you take place of Asin?" "Yes. But what about Infinity?" "Yes. Infinity I believe is the one dragon that can open the portal other then Malefor." So, Cassandra and Asin got out of the building and told the others what happened.

"So you know health to?" asked Cynder. Cassandra didn't answer. She was trying to find where Malefor opened the portal."Sacred Freashold,Hollow Ground, Pathways Unfold, Lost is Found,Prove your worth with quick desire, Ice and Earth, Electric, Fire."a mysterious voice said. "Spyro. On those trees use the breathe in this order Ice Earth Electric Fire." said Cassandra.Spyro did. The loction of the portal is Tall Plains.

Now at Tall Plains, Cassandra looked for where to summon the portal."Expose your heart to summon ghost then face alone what you fear most"the voice said again. "Cynder. What are you scared of?" asked Cassandra. "The Stone Sentiment Attacking us." Cynder replied. Suddenly the stones attacked Cynder! "Fight them Cynder!" said Cassandra. Cynder defeated the stones."Whoa. That was close!"Cynder relived. Out of nowhere, Infinity started glowing! "Infinity, Create the Portal." Said Cassandra. A huge portal opened in the sky! "There's your stop. Good Luck."said Nalemor handing Cassandra the Spirtual Stone. "Come Asin. We have lives to save." Asin and Cassandra flew into the Portal.

----------------------------------------
I didn't write that down! Is it good?<this is a chapter from Spyro Story.
Well there's my info of Cassandra.
---
Last edited at 22:19:14 21/07/2008 by Cynder16
#13 Posted: 21:00:48 21/07/2008
There's is all of Cassandra's info.
---
#14 Posted: 21:01:01 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
ok this is nice but i must say but PLEASE not so much info, im getting overloaded!
---
Pull me to the ground,
#15 Posted: 21:02:09 21/07/2008
Okay. Well that's all of Cassandra anyway.
---
#16 Posted: 21:05:25 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
well shes in use, even has a better part then cynder lol
---
Pull me to the ground,
#17 Posted: 21:06:20 21/07/2008
Lol smilie!
---
#18 Posted: 21:06:53 21/07/2008
hehe but we like overloading pplz with lots of info! we like to write detailed descriptions of our fan made dragons smilie
#19 Posted: 21:09:56 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
ahh well i am a writer among writers lol, but i need one or two more dragons
---
Pull me to the ground,
#20 Posted: 21:10:21 21/07/2008
True that, True that...
---
fantasy luver Yellow Sparx Gems: 1286
#21 Posted: 21:12:51 21/07/2008
Those are cool stories guys. You guys can use my character if useful [if not that's OK too. I originally wanted it in Spyro Story in fandom, but there was too much going on already]

Name: Princess Aidria
Appearance: //www.darkspyro.net/image...ss%20Aidria.jpg
Background: Aidria's family ruled another part of the dragon realms. When she was a hatchling she was separated from her mother Queen Asperenza [who was captured by the dark master's forces] and so was raised by her father, Narkin. Narkin helped fight in the battles against the dark master's forces, though he too was captured and recently been put to death.

Her chapter begins when Aidria received a message from her father before he died. Telling her to find the purple dragon, and get him to help their part of the realms [and hopefully make an alliance to stop Malefor's forces [you see Spyro's area and Aidria's area haven't interacted in a long time]]. So she begins her quest. She meets the gang later on in the story [whenever you guys want].

More will come later...
#22 Posted: 21:14:43 21/07/2008
the link doesn't work
#23 Posted: 21:15:16 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
ok, but shell probably just be reffered to as aidria, i dont think that in a more fast-paced sceen of the fic thell spend the time saying pricess lol
---
Pull me to the ground,
Last edited at 21:16:15 21/07/2008 by Spyrosflame
fantasy luver Yellow Sparx Gems: 1286
#24 Posted: 21:16:34 21/07/2008
Sorry, here it is:

//www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...ss%20Aidria.jpg

^ and yeah I agree lolsmilie
Last edited at 21:18:31 21/07/2008 by fantasy luver
#25 Posted: 21:17:22 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
ok i need one more dragon
---
Pull me to the ground,
#26 Posted: 21:18:29 21/07/2008
Cool! And for Spyro Story I am 1 of the writers there is another story coming soon and just come on Spyro story and talk to us! You'll never know what could happen!
---
#27 Posted: 21:25:10 21/07/2008
Cyril? Terrador?
---
#28 Posted: 21:32:22 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
i need fan charecters
+ plus they are dead in mine
---
Pull me to the ground,
#29 Posted: 21:33:53 21/07/2008
okay
---
#30 Posted: 21:41:13 21/07/2008
we could add Ninja Kitteh smilie he haz katana and u dont D8<
#31 Posted: 21:49:36 21/07/2008
Nalemor what about Asin and Infinity? Could we use them?
---
#32 Posted: 21:51:35 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nalemor
we could add Ninja Kitteh smilie he haz katana and u dont D8<

uhh i need someone more...... draconic
---
Pull me to the ground,
#33 Posted: 22:22:41 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
people i need 1 more charecter
---
Pull me to the ground,
#34 Posted: 23:38:28 21/07/2008
How about my other character Devian? I just made him up.
---
#35 Posted: 23:41:50 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
ok whats he look like, whats his element, and what is his history (i dont need a overload)
---
Pull me to the ground,
CynderGirl3 Green Sparx Gems: 272
#36 Posted: 23:44:42 21/07/2008
wow your doing good
---
join join my awesome site cyndergirl3rocks.ipbfree.com it is awesomehttp://spikex.deviantart.com/art/Pit-5-80268889
#37 Posted: 23:54:54 21/07/2008
Name: Devion
Appearance: A black dragon. His crests, tail tip, horns and wings (like were cynder's are red) are all a dark shade of red and dark purple.
History: Ever sense he meet Cassandra, (at age 3 there parents were best friends) He has had a MAJOR crush on her. He has travailed everywhere with her. So he has the same history as Cassandra. He also has the element of light and health. His egg was white. It is said that He and Cassandra are the chosen dragons. But of What? (DO NOT SAY WHY! Please)
---
Last edited at 16:39:58 23/07/2008 by Cynder16
#38 Posted: 23:56:21 21/07/2008
There How's that?
---
#39 Posted: 00:02:29 22/07/2008 | Topic Creator
now in use, ok people im good
---
Pull me to the ground,
#40 Posted: 00:03:05 22/07/2008
Yeah!
---
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#41 Posted: 03:33:12 22/07/2008
Icelight!ma as a dragon!
[User Posted Image]
thatz wat she lookz like!smilie
plz use her!
she goes on the advenchure with spyro and cynder.plz?smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#42 Posted: 15:47:15 22/07/2008
i thought you where going to use flash?
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#43 Posted: 16:36:00 22/07/2008
May I get my hands on Falake?
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#44 Posted: 17:02:42 22/07/2008 | Topic Creator
falake.... hmm lol you probably dont even know who he is, (but if your willing to listen to what he is, you can have him) lol and ill try to use icelight
---
Pull me to the ground,
Last edited at 17:13:05 22/07/2008 by Spyrosflame
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#45 Posted: 17:06:49 22/07/2008
Infinity, she is a time dragon who needs to discover her true powers. She is an orphan, her parents left her at birth. If you need more info go on to the Spyro Story topic and i have poisted a pic of her.
But this is my work.
[User Posted Image]
---
Back from hibernation.
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#46 Posted: 17:12:12 22/07/2008
Awesome!smilie
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#47 Posted: 17:12:46 22/07/2008
Thanx!
---
Back from hibernation.
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#48 Posted: 17:16:10 22/07/2008
NP!smilie
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#49 Posted: 17:22:03 22/07/2008
I'll just use dragon form.

Name: Falake
Apperance: An earth dragon that has spikes all over its body and the tip of its tail looks like a wavy tip. Has light blue eyes.
History:
Falake was first Malefor's servant but when Malefor was defeated, Falake was broken from his spell and now walks on the side of good.

I could'nt think of a better history.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#50 Posted: 17:33:11 22/07/2008 | Topic Creator
well it isent his (he is a important antagonist in my book) but you can use him in that form, i dont mind, oh and bye the way, its a beautiful history for him
---
Pull me to the ground,
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me