Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Adventure into....Adventure time! (AdventureTime fanfic)
Page 1 of 1
Adventure into....Adventure time! (AdventureTime fanfic) [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 17:54:03 31/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Adventure into......Adventure time!
Ugh...I was Sooo tired...I had stayed up until...it was....Oh...11:00.I had just become 13 a couple of days ago. I was watching Adventure time episodes on YouTube for the fun of it. I knew I was going to wake up on a couch the minute I wake up next morning. I yawned and had collapsed on my keyboard. My head-bang on the computer keyboard typed random letters in the search bar. I was in the middle of watching one of the newer episodes I had missed. Nothing could wake me up at the moment because of my extreme tiredness.
But this is when it got weird...... Whatever, am going to continue.
Like I mentioned, I knew I was going to wake up on a couch. But i didn’t think it wasn’t going to be my couch. Birds where chirping outside, but this was a bit odd. You normally didn’t hear that in the morning, at least where i live the first thing you hear was the annoying rooster we had in the back of the house. The area looked...Odd...I was still kind of tired and didn’t really pay attention to what the ‘Quality’ of the surroundings looked like. All I knew it didn’t look like my house at ALL.
That’s when I realized...I looked a bit different. My hands looked...Cartoonish? But that’s not the strangest part. I heard someone...Upstairs? But I didn’t see any stairs.
I turned to a ladder, someone was coming down the ladder. I couldn’t believe who i saw. Finn. He didn’t notice i was up yet. It all came to me now. I was in Adventure time.

So what do you think? This is just chap 1. You can also see my gravity falls fan fic on Fanfic.net (Im DigitalCat)
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#2 Posted: 14:00:46 12/01/2013
Is this a made up story
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
onyxshards Red Sparx Gems: 59
#3 Posted: 12:51:41 10/02/2013
NOOOO... they're called fanfics even if they are true!
---
May the shards pierce my skin.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me