Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Battlegrounds > The expected "Holiday Price Drop" is in effect now.
Page 1 of 1
The expected "Holiday Price Drop" is in effect now. [CLOSED]
Peridot Weapon Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#1 Posted: 10:57:38 22/12/2012 | Topic Creator
To be honest, I figured they'd do a 50% sale so it wouldn't get lost in the shuffle with all the other "temporarily free" or "80% off" apps that appear around the holidays, but I suppose it hasn't really been out long enough to need that big a sale yet. (And the game's only half done, anyway!)

A savings is a savings either way, though - it's available for $4.99, probably until the end of the year.
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#2 Posted: 21:16:57 24/12/2012
Is it worth it? I can't decide to buy the app or the starter pack. I am pressed for money as I'm not old enough to get a job. Someone who has the game, is smilie, a second smilie, a second S2 smilie, Bluetooth Portal, and Platinum Treasure Chest worth $45?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:21:45 24/12/2012 by TheBakonBitz
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#3 Posted: 03:13:36 25/12/2012
To me it was woth it, I would have rather wated then not gotten the portal and R doble truble.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#4 Posted: 12:25:33 25/12/2012
Quote: TheBakonBitz
Is it worth it? I can't decide to buy the app or the starter pack. I am pressed for money as I'm not old enough to get a job. Someone who has the game, is smilie, a second smilie, a second S2 smilie, Bluetooth Portal, and Platinum Treasure Chest worth $45?

I bought the app because I didn't have enough money for the starter kit. Luckily I won't have any doubles because my mom bought me the wrong game (I didn't want the Portal Master's kit) so I might be getting this today when we open our presents smilie The game is fun, but I try not to play too much of it because the game is only halfway created and I want to play with the Bluetooth Portal. I'd recommend buying the starter kit if you traded or sold the Cynder S2. Having two of a Skylanders that is NOT Series 2 can be helpful as you can use them both on different paths. This is just my opinion though.

Also, the Bluetooth Portal is compatible with Cloud Patrol and Lost Islands, if that makes it sound any better.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me