Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
1812 [a book by zookitup] [CLOSED]
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#1 Posted: 03:06:45 21/12/2012 | Topic Creator
it turns out accidentally posted this in forum games [oops]
this is a book im writeing and so far i have the prologue and i want your opinion on its

Prologue
In the earth year 1812 there was a war, a war that lasted years. The war of 1812 as they call it. There were four heroes of this war. There decedents where not much talked about, until now. Many years later the year of 11812. Man has entered space finding new planets to populate. One of these planets is called Canerica. When humans discovered it they lived in peace. The planet was divided into three countries, Briten, Sanerica and Canadais. The main form of government was located in Briten, which was quite far away from the other two [see map]. There was a long time of peace, until it happened. Briten started to treat the other two countries badly. Moved all the resources to their capital. The two countries were out raged an retaliated by sending troops to attack Briten. But Briten retaliated, they destroyed the force and assembled a force of there own. Led by a man name Coulumbus. They easily took over Canadais, and bombed Sanerica. The remaining allied forces of Sanerica and the Firinus Natonians [what they are will be explained later] made one last stand at there capital of Washastal. They defeated the Briten force who had underestimated the allies. They then proceeded to take back there country. They offered Briten a peace treaty, so that Sanerica could be its own country. Briten excepted and that is how things have remained. But what of Canadais you may ask? They were still under the control of Briten. But that was all about to change. War was about to break out, and only one man could win it. If there is one thing that humans should know. It is that History always repeats itself...

here is a map to help you better understand it
[User Posted Image]
red= canadais
blue= sanerica
yellow=briten

again sorry for posting this in forum games, thank you for reading this im curious of you opinion
---
Green Bean Machine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:07:39 21/12/2012 by zook it up
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me