Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
easy money and energy tips? [CLOSED]
sponge56 Green Sparx Gems: 240
#1 Posted: 02:15:19 09/12/2012 | Topic Creator
anybody got any tips for getting money and energy quick?
---
twists of fury smilie
skyoutube Green Sparx Gems: 497
#2 Posted: 02:24:35 09/12/2012
I have a good tip about getting money quickly:
Become CEO of Activision.
Fiend28 Green Sparx Gems: 251
#3 Posted: 18:02:40 09/12/2012
If you are going to be actively playing for 20 minutes are so it's est to just spam floats and grow as many of them as possible since they have the best ratio. Other than make sure to always grow the element of the day to get even more value
Peridot Weapon Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#4 Posted: 18:56:41 09/12/2012
Quote: Fiend28
If you are going to be actively playing for 20 minutes are so it's est to just spam floats and grow as many of them as possible since they have the best ratio.

Mathematically, yes. But remember, you've also got to spend time clicking each patch to harvest a float, then clicking AGAIN on each patch and selecting another float. That "reset time" probably makes them about the same value as the 3 or 10 minute crops when it's all said and done. (Although in the early stages, when you're pinching pennies, it's all floats all the time.)

And unless there's a Skylander you don't own and REALLY want to unlock, every gem you earn through quests should be going towards unlocking as many Radiant Energy Fields as you can. That +50% bonus to energy is always useful.

With the combination of some Radiant Energy Fields and the half-dozen shrines I've activated, I earn at least 120,000 gold every day. (That's close to a quarter million coins from using each shrine twice, but over half of that money goes back into energy to be able to power them all again!)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me