Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Do you think.... [CLOSED]
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#1 Posted: 00:03:25 07/12/2012 | Topic Creator
smilie should be with smilie?
smiliexsmilie?
I do! smilie doesn't look good with him to me... But smilie and smilie look good to me....
smiliexsmilie?
smiliexsmilie?
smiliexsmilie?
smiliexsmilie?
smiliexsmilie?
smiliexsmilie?
What do YOU think?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:04:14 07/12/2012 by DragonDog
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#2 Posted: 01:01:12 07/12/2012
I think the Spyro depicted in the classic universe is too young for any awkward romance subplot. And that's my honest opinion. It at least made a smidge of sense in the Legend trilogy because he already started off older than he was in the classic games and aged three years into a full blown adolescent in the span of seconds. Same with Cynder. >____>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5322
#3 Posted: 08:37:14 31/03/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
I don't see the big deal with romance in games.
If you ask me, Spyro should stay single and do what he does best: Saving the world smilie

This so much, I just want to have fun playing as Spyro flaming everything >.>
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#4 Posted: 09:59:59 31/03/2013
Quote: HIR
I think the Spyro depicted in the classic universe is too young for any awkward romance subplot. And that's my honest opinion. It at least made a smidge of sense in the Legend trilogy because he already started off older than he was in the classic games and aged three years into a full blown adolescent in the span of seconds. Same with Cynder. >____>

Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#5 Posted: 18:01:43 02/04/2013
I personally like to ship her with Flame, many people do.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#6 Posted: 21:33:36 25/04/2013
I'm sorry but, SPYROxELORA ALWAYS!
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#7 Posted: 17:23:17 26/04/2013
Quote: TorchSheep
I'm sorry but, SPYROxELORA ALWAYS!

hahahahaha smilie!!
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3779
#8 Posted: 15:29:27 27/04/2013
It has to be Any Spyro X Any Cynder
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#9 Posted: 18:25:05 27/04/2013
I think Spyro should keep single. Girls can make him unable to save the world (no offence anyone)
---
Any Osu fan here?
#10 Posted: 20:23:51 28/04/2013
^Hell Yeah, I'm agree >.<
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#11 Posted: 19:21:36 24/07/2013
i dunno about that he did a great job saving the world with cynder by his side however i do suppose that he is a bit young for love except until DOTD
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#12 Posted: 11:44:24 25/07/2013
If we're talking about the old Spyro, I don't think he'd suit a partner. I know at certain points Insomniac were hinting Spyro and Elora, but the funny thing is, Spyro either didn't want to know or disliked anything like that. That Spyro is too young to be interested in anything like that.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#13 Posted: 23:45:27 25/07/2013
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
If we're talking about the old Spyro, I don't think he'd suit a partner. I know at certain points Insomniac were hinting Spyro and Elora, but the funny thing is, Spyro either didn't want to know or disliked anything like that. That Spyro is too young to be interested in anything like that.

Yuuup!!
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#14 Posted: 03:04:59 26/07/2013
smilie and smilie thats what i think
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#15 Posted: 09:33:43 26/07/2013
As long as he is not with that gross evil cynder from the terrible legend trilogy, its ok.

Honestly though, i wanted spyro to end up with Elora. They should of brought her back, but for some reason, every time she was planned, she was cut. (She was planned for Enter the dragonfly, season of ice, attack of the rynocs but cut every single time).
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#16 Posted: 09:57:51 26/07/2013
Quote: spyrobeta
As long as he is not with that gross evil cynder from the terrible legend trilogy, its ok.

Honestly though, i wanted spyro to end up with Elora. They should of brought her back, but for some reason, every time she was planned, she was cut. (She was planned for Enter the dragonfly, season of ice, attack of the rynocs but cut every single time).

i must admit i was expecing to see Elora again in Spyro 3, and in Spyro 4, but I gave up hope by the time Spyro 5 came out. In a sense it feels like she was replaced with Bianca, but it would have made the story a lot more interesting if Elora, and Bianca actually met. At least she makes a cameo appaerance towards the end of Spyro 3, so that's quite nice.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#17 Posted: 22:10:30 26/07/2013
Quote: HIR

^ This.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
TruthRevealer Green Sparx Gems: 182
#18 Posted: 14:03:15 06/09/2013
My opinion is that, while Ember thinks Spyro likes her, it has never been confirmed whether or not he actually does. However, at the end of DOTD Spyro's actions show that he values Cynder more than anything else, which is love, and then, right as Spyro begins repairing the world, Cynder says "I love you.". This is coupled with the fact that in the post credits cutscene they are still together (and yes, alive) even though earlier in the game it seemed like if htey could remove the chain, then they would go their separate ways. Therefore, Spyro and Cynder actually fell in love. I also think that Spyro and Cynder do belong together, whereas Spyro doesn't belong with Ember.
---
As Spock would say, Your answer is illogical.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#19 Posted: 14:49:51 06/09/2013
What SiA said smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me