Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20
Spyro Story [CLOSED]
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#51 Posted: 16:32:44 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Check out my profile again!
Dark_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1723
#52 Posted: 17:46:37 15/07/2008
Those chapters were crazy! I loved them!
Ok, I’ll continue:

<Chapter 10: It can not be!>

As Cynder landed, she threw Asin near a black crystal. The crystal glowed purple and unleashed purple electric lightings, which surrounded Asin, creating an electric cage. Asin looked weak. She didn’t move a bit, though she still breathed. Cynder said, looking at the dragon: “I’ll be back later, to put you out of your misery”. As she finished, the black dragon turned away and left the tower. But Asin was smart, she didn’t move, so that Cynder would think, that she is outside of consciousness. She stood up and tried to break free from her prison. But every thing Asin tried, was hopeless.. The dragon lowered her head and said: “Useless… Nothing works”. But then, she suddenly looked up, as if hope returned to her. “Of course! How could I forget?” -Asin thought and then closed her eyes, and…

Meanwhile, Spyro with Infinity by his side, continued their journey to the Spiritual stone.
Spyro, with Infinity in his hands, flew North-West, until he reached a river. He landed there, to rest. On the other side of the river, he saw many strange creatures. They were all in black fug, with red, glowing eyes. It seemed like they were talking to each other about something, but Spyro didn’t understand them. As he heard only growls and roars. Suddenly one of the figures looked right at Spyro and Infinity. It quickly roared and rushed for the two dragons. All of the other creatures cut their discussion short and followed the figure. Spyro was surprised and frightened at once.
He grabbed the net, with Infinity in it and turned around and run, as fast as he can. As soon as he got tired, he flew up in to the sky, escaping from most of the angry black clouds. But the creatures that could fly, still followed them.

Suddenly a large black dragon flew right in front of the fogged figures and screamed:
“Don’t touch him!...”. Spyro turned back, because of hearing a very familiar voice. He saw Cynder. The very Cynder he once fought long ago. “C-cynder?” –Spyro said in disbelieve.
Cynder turned to face Spyro and Infinity, and continued: “He’s mine!”. Cynder targeted Spyro and flew right at him. Spyro coulden’t move, as he didn’t believe, what he saw.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --- -- -
Yeeh! Poor Spyro. Does he really have to go thought all of that, again? I guess, yes smilie
Hope ya liked it! Oh, and sorry for making you wait for Sooo long..
Sorry, about that… smilie
Last edited at 18:16:34 15/07/2008 by Dark_Cynder
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#53 Posted: 17:50:29 15/07/2008
Plz read my latest posts!
---
Back from hibernation.
#54 Posted: 17:58:45 15/07/2008
Woops, I guess I'm kind of late... No woories! I'll edit it now. smilie
#55 Posted: 18:21:21 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Awesome I will continue!smilie Hold I will write it in a second.

Cynder took the final lunge towards Spyro her fangs beared and claws ready in preperation for the fatal attack. "No mercy this time." She roared before she pinned the small purple dragon down. "Cynder don't!" Spyro exaclaimed overwellmed by everything that had just happened in the last couple of minutes.

"Hmph. You will be easy to defeat you so called "Purple Dragon!" She said mockingly. "Who is doing this to you Cynder? Come on Cynder I know you! You ARN'T like this! Snap OUT of it!" He said pleading. "My master said to dispose of you you purple pest but perhaps he will be pleased if he had another servant!" She said as she hissed stairing her cold eyes into his. "You will become my masters servant!" She said her eyes turning red as Spyro's eye's did too.

His body soon changed into a larger evil version of himself. Dark Spyro. He shook his black and dusty shadowy hide and glared his pure white lifeless eyes at where Cynder was floating in the sky.

"Come with me servant." She said as she smilled sinisterly. "We must destroy Asin!"

"Yes Master"he said obdiantly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry it took me so long! I think this is my biggest Chapter!smilie Anyways enjoy!smilie
Last edited at 19:10:36 15/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#56 Posted: 18:22:32 15/07/2008
Ok, but the part about Asin getting to escape, I'll handle it, ok?
#57 Posted: 18:26:47 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Ya sure!smilie
#58 Posted: 18:41:10 15/07/2008
Dude, you almost made me cry ='(
Awesome chapter, though smilie
Actually, it was supose to be Chapter 11, but never mind me.
#59 Posted: 18:47:53 15/07/2008
oops, I'll edit.
---
Back from hibernation.
#60 Posted: 18:49:06 15/07/2008
smilie
#61 Posted: 18:53:00 15/07/2008
no one bring Infinity back to life, i planned that bit already.
---
Back from hibernation.
#62 Posted: 18:56:31 15/07/2008
Don't worry, I won't touch her. smilie Just promise, that you won't touch the part about "Asin getting to escape from Cynder's lair". I've did it, already smilie
Last edited at 18:57:25 15/07/2008 by Dark_Cynder
#63 Posted: 19:08:54 15/07/2008
i promise. holds up crossed fingers!

JK!!
i really do promise.
---
Back from hibernation.
#64 Posted: 19:12:14 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Night Owl
Chapter 11

Infinity seemed to get a new strentgh from the old dragons words. She broke through the net and scratched Cynder in the sky before she could harm Spyro. her claws barly scratched cynder's skin. She was still in the air when she heard the old dragons word echo around in her head.
find your destiny....
ROAR!!! she unleased a purple fury attack, only it was blue. it ripped through her body and she yelped in pain. Cynder was shrinking, and regaining her own thoughts too. Before the fury finished, Infinity was gone. the breeze laid her body to the stream and the stream carried her away.
"NO!" Spyro called. he would do antyhting to rewind time and make him the one who died. I did that... Cynder thought. Spyro just hovered in the air, as a wave of greif and fury washed him onto a beach of sadness. Cynder flew into the air and just flew, her vision blurred by tears. How could I?

------------------------------
I know, I killed Infinity, i am EVIL! smilie But she is coming back, again.

Wait I just did my chapter.smilie
#65 Posted: 19:13:02 15/07/2008
Well, I really hope, that you do... smilie
smilie
#66 Posted: 19:14:23 15/07/2008
And why did I knew that this would happen? smilie
Last edited at 19:15:04 15/07/2008 by Dark_Cynder
#67 Posted: 19:15:20 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Awesome I will continue!smilie Hold I will write it in a second.

Cynder took the final lunge towards Spyro her fangs beared and claws ready in preperation for the fatal attack. "No mercy this time." She roared before she pinned the small purple dragon down. "Cynder don't!" Spyro exaclaimed overwellmed by everything that had just happened in the last couple of minutes.

"Hmph. You will be easy to defeat you so called "Purple Dragon!" She said mockingly. "Who is doing this to you Cynder? Come on Cynder I know you! You ARN'T like this! Snap OUT of it!" He said pleading. "My master said to dispose of you you purple pest but perhaps he will be pleased if he had another servant!" She said as she hissed stairing her cold eyes into his. "You will become my masters servant!" She said her eyes turning red as Spyro's eye's did too.

His body soon changed into a larger evil version of himself. Dark Spyro. He shook his black and dusty shadowy hide and glared his pure white lifeless eyes at where Cynder was floating in the sky.

"Come with me servant." She said as she smilled sinisterly. "We must destroy Asin!"

"Yes Master"he said obdiantly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry it took me so long! I think this is my biggest Chapter!smilie Anyways enjoy!smilie

I did it where you left off but Night Owl finished it too. Which will we keep?smilie
#68 Posted: 19:20:37 15/07/2008
We should keep C_R's chapter smilie
Sorry Night Owl, but don't worry, after my chapter, Infinity will be the main character smilie
Last edited at 19:20:57 15/07/2008 by Dark_Cynder
#69 Posted: 19:21:53 15/07/2008
BOTH! other people can decide which one they will follow, PM me and we can decide what happens next C_R
---
Back from hibernation.
#70 Posted: 19:22:44 15/07/2008
And don't ask me, how? You'll understand everything when you'll read my chapter 12 smilie
Can I do chapter 12? Please! smilie
#71 Posted: 19:25:03 15/07/2008
Can we, please, keep this story simple? Without any PMs, and stuff? Again, sorry... smilie
#72 Posted: 19:41:10 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Ya sorry forgot to log out again!smilie

Quote: Dark_Cynder
We should keep C_R's chapter smilie
Sorry Night Owl, but don't worry, after my chapter, Infinity will be the main character smilie

Thanks!smilie

And ya lets not do the PMs and stuff because I can't.smilie
#73 Posted: 19:42:48 15/07/2008
Does that means, I can do the Chapter 12? smilie
Thanks for agreeing with me, C_R smilie
spiro101 Blue Sparx Gems: 647
#74 Posted: 19:47:03 15/07/2008
i want tooo beeee misster man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
i am the real spiro 101 and know 1 will take it *ROAR*
Samuel Ripto Gems: 607
#75 Posted: 19:52:30 15/07/2008
WTF ???? A lot of writing !!!!
#76 Posted: 19:55:02 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark_Cynder
Does that means, I can do the Chapter 12? smilie
Thanks for agreeing with me, C_R smilie

Yup!smilie My head hurts right now so I won't be writing much more today.smilie
#77 Posted: 20:04:17 15/07/2008
Well, as soon as I'll have time, today, then I'll post ya guys the Chapter 12 smilie
#78 Posted: 20:06:04 15/07/2008
Maybe... smilie
SylvarCynder Blue Sparx Gems: 598
#79 Posted: 21:25:50 15/07/2008
Wow.. I missed so much, I'll join in on the next chapter.
---
Exotic-Silver; Somber&Silent.
Please click my eggs.
#80 Posted: 22:36:28 15/07/2008
Chapter 11 was a bit… scary, but it was my idea, so I loved it!
Presenting the one and only:

<Chapter 12: Light and Darkness>

As Asin closed her eyes, little pieces of light started to circle around her. In time, they became brighter. As Asin has bent, many waves of light have surrounded the floor around the dragon. And then Asin has glowed with a marvelous white light. She has risen on her back legs and unleashed a beautiful, bright light, which shone through the Concurrent Skies, while destroying them.
Everything was collapsing, and even if Asin was supposed to fall, she didn’t. She remained in the air, but she wasn’t flapping her wings to fly. Asin just floated in the air.
After everything calmed down, she started lowering more and more closer to the ground. Once Asin landed, the light, that surrounded her, disappeared, carefully exploding in to millions of small lights.

Asin looked in to the sky and saw two dragons flying to the collapsed towers. Asin could see that one of the dragons was Cynder, but the other dragon was unfamiliar for her. “I got out just in time… There is no way I could defeat two Dark dragons at once.” –Asin said to herself and quietly ran away in to the deep forest.

Cynder and Dark Spyro were approaching the towers very fast. They landed on one of the broken towers, witch has been overturned on 90 degrees. Cynder looked around. “Damn, she got away! Well don’t you stand there… FIND HER!!!” Cynder yelled. Dark Spyro said nothing and flew away.

A black figure soundly appeared behind Cynder. It was the same creature that Cynder saw earlier. It yelled, coldly: “Cynder, what is the meaning of this?!”

“Master…” Cynder tried to explain.
“I’ll take no excuses! I told you to eliminate the Purple dragon, not make him even more stronger!” –the figure cut Cynder short.

“But he’s under my spell! He’s on our side, now!” – Cynder raised her voice on her Master.

“Why you…!” - the figure yelled. It’s eyes looked right on the black dragon and became even more bloody red, and evil, then before. “How dare you raise your voice on ME!!!” It roared.
Cynder suddenly felt horrible pain… She felt, like someone was ripping her body in to pieces.

The pain stopped… “Fine, I shall spare you life, for now… Since you didn’t know… Go and find Asin, as for the Purple one, I shall take care of him myself” – as the figure finished, it disappeared. Cynder rested a bit and flew away on a search for Asin. As she flied, she thought: “Why does my Master wants to kill Asin so badly? Is she that powerful?”

Asin ran as fast as she could, because of the feeling of Evil, that chased her. She was sure, that that was Spyro or Cynder.
As she ran, she came across Infinity, that lied in a net. Asin looked at the injured dragon, and thought: “A Time-based dragon… She may be useful”. Asin wanted to heal her, but Dark Spyro has finally caught up with her. Asin turned to Spyro and prepared herself for a fight.

----------------------------------------------------------------- --- -- -
Dude! I’m Soooo tired! I hope I didn’t mess things up with this Chapter smilie
Oh, and another thing... Asin's element is Light!
If anyone here has any questions about the story, so far, then you can ask me, Cynder_Rox and Night owl in my Guestbook smilie So that we would know, what did we still left uncompleted smilie
You'll find answers in the story.
CynderGirl3 Green Sparx Gems: 272
#81 Posted: 06:05:13 16/07/2008
nice stories guys,sweet
---
join join my awesome site cyndergirl3rocks.ipbfree.com it is awesomehttp://spikex.deviantart.com/art/Pit-5-80268889
fantasy luver Yellow Sparx Gems: 1286
#82 Posted: 15:48:58 16/07/2008
Yeah. oh, and maybe I can add my own character called Princess Aidria. She looks like this: //www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...ss%20Aidria.jpg
Her story is that her family ruled another part of the dragon realms. When she was a hatchling she was separated from her mother Queen Asperenza [who was captured by the dark master's forces] and so was raised by her father, Narkin. Narkin helped fight in the battles against the dark master's forces, though he too was captured and recently been put to death.
Her story begins when Aidria received a message from her father before he died. Telling her to find the purple dragon, and get him to help their part of the realms [and hopefully make an alliance [you see Spyro's area and Aidria's area haven't interacted in a long time]]. So she begins her quest.

P.S. the beginning of her quest takes place at the same time as this one. So there are two different stories going on just so you know. More will come later
Last edited at 15:54:16 16/07/2008 by fantasy luver
#83 Posted: 15:54:37 16/07/2008
Um, I delete my one.

Don't post any other chapters, i am doing mine! And is it okay that Infinty and Asin find out their are sisters?
---
Back from hibernation.
Last edited at 15:57:02 16/07/2008 by Night Owl
#84 Posted: 16:16:46 16/07/2008
<Chapter thirteen>

"Spyro?" Infinity murmured as he started to attacked the mystery dragon deflected the dark attackes with a strange breath attack. She couldn't win. Infinity ripped the net apart and blew on her wounds so they would heal quicker and leaped into the air and flew to help the dragon. ROAR! she trough a net over Spyro. it held him for a few seconds, but just enought time to flee. Infinity and the mystery dragon flew like lightening towards the safe temples. Asin landed first but straight away Infinity was there too. Spyro couldn't seemto get through what seemed like an invisable dome that covered the ruins.
"Thank the ansestors thats over. Poor dragon, driven crazy by darkness." Asin comented.
"His name is Spyro thank you. And I'm Infinty, who are you?" She asked.
"Infinty, I can't belive it! You survived!" Asin gasped.
"What are you talking about?"
"You were lost on the night of the great thunderstorm on the day you hatched. I thought you had died. Oh, and i'm Asin, a light dragon."
"You're my sister?!" she asked.
"Yep!"
We need to get to the spiritual stone, now! they both thought at the same time. "How did we do that...." but they were already in the air and flying towards where their instincs told them the spiritual stone was.

----------------------------------

Like it? Sorry if you don't like the idea of Infinity and Asin being sisters, didn't have time to PM you about it D_C.
---
Back from hibernation.
#85 Posted: 16:34:03 16/07/2008
No, it's ok! I just wanted to post this:
"Yes, I think that would be interesting smilie
And yeah, enough with the “posting new characters” thing, or else our story will be just WAY to long smilie"

But an error came out, and it didn't post smilie And then you posted Chapter 13. (I was too slow...) smilie
I like that idea smilie
#86 Posted: 16:36:34 16/07/2008
Thanx!
---
Back from hibernation.
#87 Posted: 16:39:55 16/07/2008
NP smilie
Who wants to make Chapter 14?
#88 Posted: 16:41:17 16/07/2008
let C_R do it.
---
Back from hibernation.
#89 Posted: 16:42:53 16/07/2008
Alright then! I'll tell her in her Guestbook about it smilie
#90 Posted: 16:49:33 16/07/2008
K
---
Back from hibernation.
#91 Posted: 17:50:05 16/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Ok I am back!smilie Sorry I have been goneso long. Ok I will do the next chapter but it will tkae me a bit.smilie

Cynder switly made her way through the air dodging clouds and tall grassy mountains letting the air pull on her gently so she would have more time to think. "Why would my master strike me for bringing back a more powerful weapon?" She thought innocently. It wasn't that she was hurt from the scolding but curious. "Unless of course if the beast is stronger than my master." She smirked. Perhaps I should ask that purple wretch to join me and overun thy master?" She pondered as she flew down and dipped a claw in the cold sea water.

"I would be even MORE powerful." She added icely. Suddenly Cynder
wondered how she was even able to think to plan how to overun her
master. "This shouldn't be hapening." She continued as she flew up
again.She could now see an island a very sandy with two odd looking
temples. "This place feels seems familiar." she thought. Suddenly a great large purple dragon came into to view. She stopped and hovered right above the legendary dragon.

"Spyro." She murmerred. Her thoughts and eyes were now fixed on him. Once again her masters powers had overrun hers and her thoughts. She was now ready to destroy him once and for all.

~•~•~•~•~

Spyro stood there still roaring and trying to breakthrough the force feild unaware of Cynder's presence. Cynder scowled at him hissing like before. She knew it would be a tough battle even with him under her trance. He was to fight anything that got in his way. And this time Spyro was ten times stronger than before but if she cought him by surprise she would have a better chance of winning.

Cynder flew quickly down not even making a single sound as she outstretched her claws further. She was ready to knock him down into the deep sea. "Spyro watchout!" Infinity said as her and Asin watched helplessly as their friend was attacked. Cynder's blow came to quickly and slowly at the same time. The power of the blow was to string as Spyro fell spiraling towards the sea. "I have to do something!" Infinity said looking towards Asin. "I need to stop time!" she said closing her eyes and concentrating.

"This must work!"

~*~*~*~*~
Well I addded a little more to it I hope you like it and the clifhanger!smilie
Last edited at 01:35:17 17/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#92 Posted: 17:51:12 16/07/2008
Ok, we'll be waiting.
#93 Posted: 18:06:12 16/07/2008
Yep!
---
Back from hibernation.
#94 Posted: 18:32:23 16/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Ok I did it! Obviously Cynder's corruption is wearing off. Why? I won't give that away yet.smilie Anyways sorry for it being so short I just didn't want anyone to have to wait to long. Enjoy!smilie
#95 Posted: 20:00:07 16/07/2008
OK!! that was cool!
---
Back from hibernation.
#96 Posted: 20:06:48 16/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanx!smilie You really like it? Sorry if I made any mistakes BTW i was typing a little to fast.
#97 Posted: 14:59:45 17/07/2008
You didn't hardly make any mistakes! and i swear it was good!

don't do one mine will be the next post!
---
Back from hibernation.
#98 Posted: 15:17:40 17/07/2008
<chapter 15>

Cynders wings were flapping really slowly.
"IT WORKED! It really worked!" Infinity gasped. She was the only one that could move at normal speed.
"Oh, bother. I will have to fly out of here carrying Asin!" She grabbed the black dragon and soared in to the air. She flew for a while, letting her instincts guide her to the spirtual stone. When she was a few miles away from Cynder and Spyro she started time again.
"Whoa!" Asin gasped.
"Just fly." Infinity told her as she realeashed her grip. Asin was the fastest at flying, she had had more experince as a loner. In a few hours they got to a place that looked like convexity but bursting with light. infact, it was, Convexity but in light colours. it had the same portal. Infinity guessed that the spiritual stone was in there.
"hey, Infinity, come read this!"
Once the race of dragon was evolved, the ansestor created two places, one like heaven one like hell. Convexity the dark hell, holds the Lunar stone, anything that is exposed to it becomes a dark creature. But Denexity, the place you are now holds the spiritual stone, prophecyed to give hope to the world, and two young dragons, their savoirs two sister dragonesses.
"That's us!" Asin breathed.
" but you are not gonna do it, you will die!" an awwful voice sounded. "ATTACK, cynder Spyro!"

-----------------------
like it? I was thinking in the next one Spyro could attack Asin and Infinity gaurds Asin and then Spyro, the true spyro that was still in his evil body, surfaces and he turns good again! Then there is Cynder....
---
Back from hibernation.
#99 Posted: 16:05:32 17/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Awesome!smilie Should I do the next Chapter or should D_C?
#100 Posted: 16:10:34 17/07/2008
D_C, she hasn't done one in a while. We are the Cynder Fan club! Me, you and D_C!
---
Back from hibernation.
First | Page 2 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me