Page 1 of 1
New to the game; Best Figures [CLOSED]
OniYoji Red Sparx Gems: 42
#1 Posted: 14:01:38 27/11/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm 91% complete on Giants, but i haven't played 'Spyros Adventure' yet, and i was just wondering which regular / non variant figures/characters were the hardest to find.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 15:02:17 27/11/2012
Wham-shell
DraculauraXXX Blue Sparx Gems: 654
#3 Posted: 22:10:08 27/11/2012
the 8 that did not get a series 2 re-make.
im sure they planned it that way....
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#4 Posted: 00:31:11 28/11/2012
Camo, Sunburn, Wham-Shell
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#5 Posted: 00:47:48 28/11/2012
AND WARNADO! DON'T FORGET WARNADO!
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#6 Posted: 01:09:30 28/11/2012
Ignitor was kinda hard.
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#7 Posted: 23:59:17 01/12/2012
He's the most common of the final wave.

Though, Camo, Ignitor, and Warnado have been spotted at ToysRUs in the triple packs a LOT lately.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#8 Posted: 01:30:08 02/12/2012
Boomer
Bazinga Blue Sparx Gems: 884
#9 Posted: 04:48:43 02/12/2012
Quote: Matteomax
He's the most common of the final wave.

Though, Camo, Ignitor, and Warnado have been spotted at ToysRUs in the triple packs a LOT lately.

This. I stopped tonight at TRU they had atleast 10 of them, by far the hardest one to find was Wham-Shell. He was up on the bestbuy website a few hours ago not sure if he is still their or not.
Victormaru Green Sparx Gems: 251
#10 Posted: 07:10:48 02/12/2012
I'd finally gotten Whamshell about a few months ago. My cousin had actually found and grabbed the last one for me randomly at a Target, I think (could've been Walmart maybe). I'd been looking for a Whamshell for the longest time ever, since it was first released. Even until this day, I had never once spotted a Whamshell in stores. It's almost impossible to find for some reason. And then a few days ago one of my friends had posted up the most a-hole picture up on his Facebook Wall.

[User Posted Image]

I was like, "Are you freakin' serious?! This is where all the Whamshell's have been all along?! You b..." And he said he even found some of the Clear Whamshell's; the variants that are worth $300 online, LOL. He's selling them all if any of you guys are still looking for one. What a douche though.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 07:13:50 02/12/2012 by Victormaru
thumpbackdude Yellow Sparx Gems: 1282
#11 Posted: 00:43:27 06/12/2012
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie Theyre my team
---
There are two ways of doing things: the wrong way or the great western way!-Duck
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3319
#12 Posted: 02:08:31 06/12/2012
Quote: Victormaru
I'd finally gotten Whamshell about a few months ago. My cousin had actually found and grabbed the last one for me randomly at a Target, I think (could've been Walmart maybe). I'd been looking for a Whamshell for the longest time ever, since it was first released. Even until this day, I had never once spotted a Whamshell in stores. It's almost impossible to find for some reason. And then a few days ago one of my friends had posted up the most a-hole picture up on his Facebook Wall.

[User Posted Image]

I was like, "Are you freakin' serious?! This is where all the Whamshell's have been all along?! You b..." And he said he even found some of the Clear Whamshell's; the variants that are worth $300 online, LOL. He's selling them all if any of you guys are still looking for one. What a douche though.

Carp! That's more than I've ever seen in my life! And I may never see more than the 4 I've seen in person!
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#13 Posted: 05:26:30 06/12/2012
Quote: Victormaru

[User Posted Image]

*Google images
---
cry baby, I am
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#14 Posted: 14:51:02 28/12/2012
The hardest to find are warnado wham-shell and camo because they were the last three out
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me