Forum

Skylanders: Cloud Patrol

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
crowns [CLOSED]
karl_lugz Green Sparx Gems: 304
#1 Posted: 22:12:25 26/11/2012 | Topic Creator
when i add new people i get a crown under there name like lost island but the people i added before dont have crowns do i need to reenter codes
---
skylanders - smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 22:49:45 26/11/2012
The crown means you have complete ownership of the character. If you've bought a character using gems then you'll have to input the code to take full ownership.
karl_lugz Green Sparx Gems: 304
#3 Posted: 23:16:04 26/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: bionicle2809
The crown means you have complete ownership of the character. If you've bought a character using gems then you'll have to input the code to take full ownership.

i didnt buy the characters before i used the codes before the update
---
skylanders - smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#4 Posted: 13:09:34 27/11/2012
after the update that added activate support you have to reregister all your skylanders to get them in your activate account and get the crown.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me