Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
level ? [CLOSED]
karl_lugz Green Sparx Gems: 304
#1 Posted: 03:31:26 22/11/2012 | Topic Creator
how high can u level up the skylanders
---
skylanders - smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Peridot Weapon Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#2 Posted: 03:55:07 22/11/2012
I believe they're limited to Level 10, although you don't need to get them any higher than Level 8 to be able to go on all available adventures. (Or any higher than level 6 to go on all USEFUL adventures - the 10 Hour and 22 Hour Adventures are too expensive in Energy cost to be worth it.)

You also get gems for levelling them up - 1 Gem for Levels 2&3, 2 Gems for Levels 4&5, 3 Gems for Levels 6&7, 4 Gems for Levels 8&9, and presumably 5 Gems for Level 10.

So assuming you have a full collection of Skylanders, you could earn 1,375 Gems from Levels alone, not including the character-specific quests that unlock once you reach Level 5.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:56:02 22/11/2012 by Peridot Weapon
lushipur Blue Sparx Gems: 950
#3 Posted: 10:45:16 22/11/2012
Level 10 is good for the elemental sanctuary quest. Every level are 300 gold worth.

And i hope they will add more quest in the future for level 10 char.
#4 Posted: 11:48:24 22/11/2012
True. Assuming an average cost of about 3 Gold / Energy (it ranges from 2.5 to 3.3 depending on crop length) and ignoring the Element of the Day or gem-boosted adventures, a maximum level Elemental Shrine is the most profitable source of repeatable Gold in the game.

That's not really saying much, though, as it's only about a gain of 6,000 gold after paying the 15,000 gold cost for the energy.

Putting quest gems towards Radiant Fields is still the best long-term investment in the game.

But you really only need ONE character at Level 10 for each element, after which you're better off sending lower-level Skylanders on adventures to unlock longer adventures, more gems, and the Level 5 quests for each of them.

(Hit Level 10 with Gill Grunt today, and it does say MAX on the level after that.)
Zing Blue Sparx Gems: 616
#5 Posted: 14:28:15 22/11/2012
The good bonus for the element of the day really adds up. I have six balloons and just constantly send six matching element skylanders.

The high level quests are worth the slight inefficiency because you don't need to check the game as often.
ThePunchPopFizz Green Sparx Gems: 258
#6 Posted: 14:33:43 22/11/2012
Agree with zing. I like the long ones cause I only have to check back once a day. Tho the sheep and trolls really pop up like crazy lol
---
Ravens Nation.
Activate: PunchPopFizz
#7 Posted: 17:27:58 22/11/2012
Quote: Zing
The good bonus for the element of the day really adds up. I have six balloons and just constantly send six matching element skylanders.

The high level quests are worth the slight inefficiency because you don't need to check the game as often.

True. It's not like you can really optimize the very SHORT ones, because of the time lost redeeming the rewards and selecting new Skylanders to go off on adventures.

One hour is the optimal adventure time, especially if you're just lazing around for an entire afternoon after eating too much turkey. smilie

I use 7-hour adventures for my "away at work" time, because you actually LOSE money going on a 10-hour adventure (you earn 2,000 more gold but have to spend at least 4,000 extra to grow the extra 1,540 energy needed), and 22-hour ones are useless for the element-of-the-day unless you get lucky or you happen to be awake at both 1 AM and 11 PM. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me