#1 Posted: 17:27:50 07/01/2007 | Topic Creator
does someone know how to beet cynder?
---
smilieCynder is the bomb!smilie
smilieSpyro rocks!smilie
smilieSparx is cool!smilie
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#2 Posted: 18:20:31 07/01/2007
all i did was blast her with my earth breath till it ran out, then i meleed the bak of her!(melee her at the bak cos she will wak u with er tail or wings if u do it at the front!)and do the same in the other Cynder battles!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#3 Posted: 18:43:26 09/01/2007
I jump in between her wings and melee her in between blasts with earth breath when I'm keeping out of her way! (She can't get at you in between her wings!)
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
spyro pro Green Sparx Gems: 349
#4 Posted: 00:56:03 10/01/2007 | Topic Creator
i'll try.
---
smilieSpyro rocks!smilie
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#5 Posted: 13:04:21 19/01/2007
its best 2 melee her frm the bak so she cant whip u out of da way!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Volteer Blue Sparx Gems: 566
#6 Posted: 14:32:09 19/01/2007
yeah i do that too...after my earth breat is out of energy, but then her tail is so powerful too.
---
Hey guys sorry i havent been posting....been real busy
Black Minx Yellow Sparx Gems: 1226
#7 Posted: 23:32:24 02/05/2007
I just shoot fire at her.
---
You just gotta love the old and new games!
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#8 Posted: 23:50:36 02/05/2007
Yes, fire works best, and drains breath energy slower. And nice avatar, Black Minx!! smilie
spyromaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2395
#9 Posted: 20:18:26 04/05/2007
i trap her with earth bomb then then keep earth breathing her i alway get my earth breath 2 the highest upgrade.If i run out on the green bar i double jump and melee attack her caz if u double jump and attack when she goes 2 hit u she always misses
---
Dont worry, we all make mistakes. But remember we're not machines, we're only human.
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#10 Posted: 14:28:03 05/05/2007
All you have to do is go into your profile and scroll down to the forum settings and if 'display avatars' isn't ticked, select that and scroll down further and click 'view gallery' and select a picture you want and then click 'submit' at the foot of the page and that's it done and dusted.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#11 Posted: 14:40:19 06/05/2007
Problem solved!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
cynder dragon Red Sparx Gems: 24
#12 Posted: 13:13:27 16/09/2007
cynder is main!!!!!!!!!!!
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#13 Posted: 23:34:27 16/09/2007
I meleed the crud out of Cynder. Didn't use breath attacks or anything. Just circle her and after you hear her tail crack, jump in and do a quick melee then get away from her. If you want to use your breath attacks, this helps save them up for when she's nearly dead. It takes a little bit of time, but it's a fun way to beat her. Just be careful in Convexity; I don't know how many times she shoved me over the edge the second time I beat her.
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#14 Posted: 01:09:56 18/09/2007
So... need help with the rematch with Cynder?

Dunno if you still need the help but well, here goes.

Stage 7 Boss - Cynder (2)
Health: 2 bars

Strategy:
Well... who did you expect? The Dark Master? Well, yes, maybe he would have been a probable last boss... but then, we need him to have sequels, you know. So, Cynder will have to do.

Cynder has a few new attacks but the terrain is now a lot larger, which is at your advantage. You will want to stay near in-between the edges and the middle. Fight her mostly like you did during the first fight ; fight defensively. Again, breath attacks (except for the almighty secondary Earth breath attack) are mostly useless so stick to melee combat. Cynder is faster than you and her attacks deal major damage, all of them sending you flying. However, Cynder will always charge toward you predictably and she telegraph all of her moves quite a bit. As like last fight, always stay in front of her but not right in her face so that she might not unleash her bite nor her wing attack, both of which are very fast and damaging.

Unlike last fight, be sure to wait until she wind up before double-jumping out of the way ; this fight, she will sometimes unleash an earthquake-causing stomp attack instead of her tail attack in order to catch you offguard if you jump. So, make sure to jump only when she's about to attack.

Once her attack has missed, pound on her while she recover ; I recommend only striking her twice or three times at most.

Once you have caught her into the rythm, it will be relatively easy... although she will vary it up by taking to the skies and breathing fire. If she do so, do not frett ; it's exactly why you should stand near the edges but not too near as to allow her to knock you off-stage. Her breath attack is fast and very damaging but only strike the center of the arena ; if you stay near the edges, it will miss everytime.

Eventually, her health meters will drain and she will transform into her final form. If you're low on health, don't freak out ; your health is refilled just before the final battle.

Final Boss - Beserk Cynder
Health: 1 bar

Strategy:
The last fight will go a bit differently. You are stuck on the ground and at a set distance with Beserk Cynder flying in the background. The jump button will make you dodge rather than jump. You cannot use your usual attacks and instead have the Dark Breath: the almighty Vacuum Wave. This special breath attack will not use any energy so feel free to abuse it.

Now, unfortunately, the last battle is a breeze actually. Cynder's only attack is a massive fire bomb that is fairly damaging but can be evaded if you dodge when it's about to hit you. What makes this battle easy is that Beserk Cynder is a fairly huge target and the Vacuum Wave does absolutely insane damage ; within a minute, you should have teared through her sole health bar with ease.

Once her health meter is down, Beserk Cynder will not go down that easily and will start spewing bombs at an alarming speed. At this moment, Ignitus's voice will also echo, telling you to "unleash the dragon in you" and you will notice your inexplicably full fury meter. Now, just use your fury and watch the fireworks.

Congratulations, you have beaten Cynder's final form and thus, the game!

Enjoy the ending!
Last edited at 01:13:41 18/09/2007 by Zerodius
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#15 Posted: 15:16:43 18/09/2007
I use earth breath too...
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
rutm Red Sparx Gems: 34
#16 Posted: 05:17:50 19/09/2007
grrrrrrr ai com the og angre på det spayro gjorde mor cynder!!!!!!! :@
---
smilie is best! smilie is and best!
Cynder 1500 Blue Sparx Gems: 819
#17 Posted: 02:02:45 20/09/2007
??? What? ??? Cynder ROX!
<<< And Beau too<<<
---
http://CrystalWildfyr.dragonadopters.com/dragon_2353 Please help my lonely dragon!
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#18 Posted: 16:07:08 20/09/2007
Sweet! You have a Beau icon! smilie

Still having trouble with Cynder, rutm?
#19 Posted: 21:26:39 30/09/2007 | Topic Creator
no this is just what i need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
smilieSpyro rocks!smilie
spyro go Green Sparx Gems: 353
#20 Posted: 21:31:37 30/09/2007
he or she was not talking to you ok spyro pro
---
smilie: omg Spyro the worlds gonna explode
smilie:sparx you gotta stay here ill take care of Malefor
#21 Posted: 21:33:25 30/09/2007 | Topic Creator
oooookkkkk.....
---
smilieSpyro rocks!smilie
Earth Terrador Blue Sparx Gems: 778
#22 Posted: 19:26:38 18/07/2008
Quote: spyro pro
does someone know how to beet cynder?

Shoot an earth bomb or two to trap her, then batter her with Earth Shots.smiliesmilie
---
Bash pwns your faces.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me