Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Battlegrounds [CLOSED]
Skylander Man Blue Sparx Gems: 574
#1 Posted: 02:06:59 12/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Coming Soon To IPod, IPad, And IPhone...

Free war-torn lands from Kaos’ evil Warlord Army!

Skylanders Battlegrounds is an action packed adventure where you can play with two Skylanders at the same time. Explore never before seen areas of Skylands, meet new friends and battle fierce enemies. Unlock new powers and weapons to help you in the battle against Kaos and his warlords.

Features

1. Play with multiple characters at the same time
2. Unlock and upgrade powerful abilities for each Skylander
3. Instantly swap Skylanders in and out of battle with the Bluetooth Portal of power
4. Unleash devastating Portal Master powers, including Lightning Bolts and Dynamite
5. The portal can be used with Skylanders Cloud Patrol and Lost Islands too!
6. Works with all Skylanders characters and giants
---
My fake plants died because I didn't pretend to water them.
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7341
#2 Posted: 02:28:21 12/11/2012
Meh...
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#3 Posted: 02:28:54 12/11/2012
Quote: gillgrunt987
Meh...

You said it.
jakesterg Blue Sparx Gems: 806
#4 Posted: 03:20:05 12/11/2012
Quote: Skylander Man
Coming Soon To IPod, IPad, And IPhone...

Free war-torn lands from Kaos’ evil Warlord Army!

Skylanders Battlegrounds is an action packed adventure where you can play with two Skylanders at the same time. Explore never before seen areas of Skylands, meet new friends and battle fierce enemies. Unlock new powers and weapons to help you in the battle against Kaos and his warlords.

Features

1. Play with multiple characters at the same time
2. Unlock and upgrade powerful abilities for each Skylander
3. Instantly swap Skylanders in and out of battle with the Bluetooth Portal of power
4. Unleash devastating Portal Master powers, including Lightning Bolts and Dynamite
5. The portal can be used with Skylanders Cloud Patrol and Lost Islands too!
6. Works with all Skylanders characters and giants

NO WAY!
---
Irish Jig!
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#5 Posted: 03:48:23 12/11/2012
AWSOME!
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#6 Posted: 04:21:53 12/11/2012
Umm i want to see lost islands before i tap into this
SpyrosKingdom Green Sparx Gems: 298
#7 Posted: 04:33:27 12/11/2012
Uploading the walkthrough onto YouTube when it comes out. I've also found a way to record directly from the iPad. =D
ThePunchPopFizz Green Sparx Gems: 258
#8 Posted: 04:33:30 12/11/2012
Where'd you hear about portal master powers? Haven't seen that yet and I've been stalking this game since the announcement. My biggest thing is the lack of a real release date even tho the ad and trailer in lost islands says out now.
---
Ravens Nation.
Activate: PunchPopFizz
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#9 Posted: 05:39:27 12/11/2012
Am I the only one who is actually rather excited for this? It looks like easily the most playable way of squeezing extra value out of these expensive figures outside of the console and 3DS versions. It's nice that I get a variant for purchasing this, but I think a legit "third" Skylanders game after the big two would be supremely welcome at this point. Especially looking at the receipts so far... Need all the avenues of play we can get.
gman2001 Blue Sparx Gems: 944
#10 Posted: 05:39:31 12/11/2012
Quote: SpyrosKingdom
Uploading the walkthrough onto YouTube when it comes out. I've also found a way to record directly from the iPad. =D

How??...
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#11 Posted: 05:42:55 12/11/2012
Quote: Tashiji
Am I the only one who is actually rather excited for this? It looks like easily the most playable way of squeezing extra value out of these expensive figures outside of the console and 3DS versions. It's nice that I get a variant for purchasing this, but I think a legit "third" Skylanders game after the big two would be supremely welcome at this point. Especially looking at the receipts so far... Need all the avenues of play we can get.

It actually seems like a cheap, watered version of the console game to me... But it could go any way at this point so we'll see. Universe is still my favorite way to play with the figures out-of-maingames.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:43:24 12/11/2012 by Nibelilt
#12 Posted: 05:49:39 12/11/2012

I'm super excited. Mostly cause I don't have a console, just 3ds. (Thought there would be PC so I got rid of my ps3. Long story, noone cares)

I read that they'll keep adding new chapters so it'll be nice if they keep up with it down the road.
---
Ravens Nation.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#13 Posted: 13:34:47 12/11/2012
I prefer playing Universe, even if I don't have it yet. But judging by how you play the game, I think my brother would like it.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#14 Posted: 13:38:42 12/11/2012
I find universe super boring. Maybe it's changed cause I haven't played it in like 6 months.
---
Ravens Nation.
Thumpterra12 Ripto Gems: 120
#15 Posted: 13:50:41 12/11/2012
i hate uiverse. i am gonna get the ipod game for sure! thats what stopped me from buying figures.
enderandrew Green Sparx Gems: 108
#16 Posted: 17:02:18 12/11/2012
If this supported Android tablets as well, I'd grab it.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#17 Posted: 17:36:52 12/11/2012
Quote: Nibelilt

It actually seems like a cheap, watered version of the console game to me... But it could go any way at this point so we'll see. Universe is still my favorite way to play with the figures out-of-maingames.

Well, if they treat it like a real app, with periodic updates and yes, new levels (that part being essential), then even if it is a watered-down Giants, it has limitless potential to get better. If it's just a one-and-done, released and then never maintained Giants knock-off, though, I'm with you.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#18 Posted: 17:45:54 12/11/2012
Quote: SpyrosKingdom

...Ima beat you to it smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me