Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Character Specific Quests at Level 5 [CLOSED]
Peridot Weapon Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#1 Posted: 16:44:29 10/11/2012 | Topic Creator
So it looks like there are element and character-specific quests available assuming you have those Skylanders available.

I think once you hit about Island Level 6 or 7, you'll get the first part of the element-specific quests to appear for every element that you have at least one Skylander unlocked for.

The first part always seems to be "send one Skylander to a specific location" - that location being the 30-minute adventure area that you can send a Skylander of that element to. (Those locations are unique by element; for example, only WATER Skylanders go to the Leviathan Lagoon for their 30m Adventure.)

Doing that once will unlock "Part 2" of the elemental quest. At least for the Water element, that quest involves going to the 4 hour location for Water Skylanders (Pirate Seas) three times, and Icicle Isle (the 22 hour location that requires being Hero Rank 8!) once. I imagine the other elements probably offer similar quests.

Obviously, I'm nowhere near able to complete Part 2 yet to see if there's a Part 3. smilie

And once you get an individual Skylander to Level 5, you'll unlock a character-specific quest for them. Examples from Water Skylanders include:

CHILL
The Refrigerator
Adventure to Pirate Seas.
(Send Chill to Pirate Seas once.)

GILL GRUNT
Luau!
Play party planner with Gill Grunt and get ready for the luau.
(Place 2 Rock Gardens / 3 Palm Trees / 2 Campfires)

SLAM BAM
Four-Armed and Dangerous
Smash up some trolls!
(Use Slam Bam to clear 3 Troll Camps)

WHAM SHELL
Combative Crustacean
Wash out those pesky visitors!
(Use Wham-Shell to clear 2 Troll Camps and 1 Sheep Mob)

ZAP
Water Slides and Sewer Systems
Find materials and tools Zap needs to build a water system.
(Collect 2 Hammers from the Blacksmith and 10 Pipes from Community Buildings.)

Since the game's been out (but not in the US) for a few weeks, forgive me if I'm repeating information that's already widely known.
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#2 Posted: 16:56:16 10/11/2012
I got a mission for my rank 5 Zap that I had to collect new water tanks for him.
Peridot Weapon Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#3 Posted: 17:19:37 10/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheBakonBitz
I got a mission for my rank 5 Zap that I had to collect new water tanks for him.

Hmmm. Maybe there are a few different quests that don't appear in a specific order?

After completing the first quest of Wham-Shell's, I got a second:

So Crabby!
Smash up the Troll drilling teams and keep their barrels to prevent spillage.
(Send Wham-Shell to Oilspill Island / Collect 4 Barrels of Fuel from Adventures)

Since Oilspill Island is only a 10-minute adventure area, this quest isn't particularly difficult, especially since "quest items" like the Barrels of Fuel can drop when ANYONE returns from ANY adventure.

Completing that opened up a THIRD quest:

Making a Big Splash
Put a stop to the enemy activity.
(Send Wham-Shell to the Pirate Seas / Place 2 Water Markers, Shrines or Sculptures)

I can't buy any of those yet (Markers become available at Level 10), so I can't complete that right now.

The first quest rewarded 1 Gem and 200 Character-Specific XP.
The second quest rewarded 2 Gems and 500 Character-Specific XP (the same XP you'd get from a 2-hour Adventure).

The first level of the "element" quest, assuming it's the same for everyone, gives you 125 Island XP and 50 Energy.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me