Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thread!
First | Previous | Page 43 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thread!
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#2101 Posted: 16:36:15 20/06/2014 | Topic Creator
o.0

-----------
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#2102 Posted: 17:52:04 20/06/2014
Wat..
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#2103 Posted: 04:44:26 21/06/2014
hahahahahah smilie!!!!!
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#2104 Posted: 07:08:49 27/06/2014
who has plush and cards?
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#2105 Posted: 19:24:33 27/06/2014
Quote: gary
who has plush and cards?

I have plushes, no cards though. I'm not in to cards.
I have build a bear Rainbow Dash, Twilight, Spike and Rarity.
11" beanie baby Pinkie.
Chinese knockoff Fluttershy and Celestia.
The little moon plush of Luna.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#2106 Posted: 06:27:05 28/06/2014
I don't have one, but I really want a Luna plush. I love Luna ^w^
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#2107 Posted: 21:42:12 01/07/2014
When people say I can't do something, I tell them this-
[User Posted Image]
---
now its time to get funky
#2108 Posted: 06:17:52 02/07/2014
LOL smilie!!
---
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#2109 Posted: 02:14:28 06/07/2014
Sorry... Wait.... I'm not sorry. smilie
Haters gonna Hate
Open the spoiler! smilie *gets brickd*
[User Posted Image]

smilie Go ahead and block me I don't care.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2110 Posted: 11:48:04 06/07/2014
Yes, that's exactly what we're talking about. Rescue at Midnight Castle is actually a pretty darn good episode, the Runaway Rainbow had a terrible moral that "princesses don't have friends/time/fun" and then said "everyone is a princess!" at the end. Generation 3 Spike is a massive arsehole. Generation 1 Spike is annoying, but god dammit even I didn't want Tirek to behead him.

So yes, we're talking about My Little Pony. Do you have an issue with that?
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#2111 Posted: 12:40:44 06/07/2014
smilie

Gen 1 wasn't too bad, but 2-3.5 just got increasingly horrible. I was really happy that Tirek was brought back for FiM season 4. So yeah, we can talk about all MLP gens, but FiM is the main focus ;3
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#2112 Posted: 01:06:30 07/07/2014
I like G1 and G3. I do agree that the G3 cartoons are kinda stupid, but I grew up with G3 and I loved the cartoons when I was younger. G4 is my favorite though.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#2113 Posted: 08:34:39 07/07/2014
I had a DVD with six episodes from G1 MLP that I watched sometimes and I really liked as a child. I don't think I would really mind watching the rest of the series now actually because they weren't that bad.

I still have more than sixty G3 MLP toys (I ought to sell them or something though) and I think I still have a few of the DVDs that I constantly watched as a young child, like A Very Minty Christmas and The Runaway Rainbow to name a couple. G3 MLP was definitely a big part of my childhood but I would only watch them again for nostalgia.

Couldn't care less about any of the other generations except 4/FiM, but I quit with the series after season 1 and a couple episodes of season 2 and I don't really plan on continuing. I just read a few fanfictions on fimfiction because there are some pretty great stories on there.
---
but i love it all smooth
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#2114 Posted: 00:24:06 08/07/2014
[User Posted Image]
---
now its time to get funky
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2115 Posted: 15:44:42 13/07/2014
So I started watching the show.I like it.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#2116 Posted: 18:59:20 13/07/2014
Quote: azz01
So I started watching the show.I like it.

Welcome!
How far are you into the show?
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2117 Posted: 21:09:30 13/07/2014
Like the first seven episodes.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#2118 Posted: 04:48:17 18/07/2014
Nice!! ^-^
---
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#2119 Posted: 04:50:35 18/07/2014
Can someone get the pilot?
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#2120 Posted: 02:18:22 21/10/2014
twilight sparkle is god

seriously

i know im just a worm but seriously
#2121 Posted: 02:06:11 23/10/2014
Well I saw Rainbow Rocks......
It wasnt as bad as I was expecting, but then again, the songs and story were much better in the first IMHO. I really only found 3 songs catchy, 'Let's Have A Battle of The Bands' and 'Shake Your Tail' and well whoever disliked Trixie's "Powerful and Great" is just an awful person. Just Kidding!.....No Im not..... Overall, I just have a couple of things to point out that stuck to me.
  • 20% Less Cool
  • I completely loved Sonata, she's just so funny
  • I found Adagio super creepy at times
  • Aria was cool......yeah I got nothing
  • I liked how Twilight and Sunset Shimmer were going through the same problem but from different sides. There was even a talk about it in the kitchen
  • Maud. 'nuff said
  • I think since Twilight and co. were in her castle during the ONLY like 3 minutes the ponies showed up, I fear this movie might be canon, but please prove me wrong.....Im not kidding.....Please
  • I think the Dazzlings needed a bit more delevoped of an intro
  • Am I the only one who got kinda scared by the red glowing eyes thing towards the end? Especially with the visuals and the whole turning into Hippocampi thing....No? Ok...
  • I said this before, but I thought the Dazzlings were Sirens, so why were they mer-horses?
  • Ok, so if there is going to be a 3rd movie, I'd say they should explain why Canterlot High doesnt have a Twilight and Spike, that's bothered me since the 1st movie...I was hoping theyd go over that here, but again, the ponies show up for about 5 minutes.....
  • Can someone tell me if there was anything during the credits? I watched it online and the video stopped right at the end.
  • Speaking of the ending...... DAMN SUNSET SHIMMER YOU CAN SING! And play guitar? Marry me even though Im gay!

#2122 Posted: 01:34:11 01/11/2014
It wasn't bad at all, but it was too short DX!!!
---
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#2123 Posted: 16:01:33 03/11/2014
I watched Rainbow Rocks. It was better than expected and pretty funny.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#2124 Posted: 04:09:59 06/11/2014
I also enjoyed Rainbow Rocks. I'm super excited for news on the next one.
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#2125 Posted: 16:45:23 09/11/2014
My new rescue kitten Monster is becoming a brony. He actually watched episodes with me and my sister and was trying to look at my generation 3 my little pony toys. He watched Rarity Takes Manhatten and It Ain't East Being Breezie and he got real into it when Rarity would sing. (Maybe she's his favorite pony.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:52:54 09/11/2014 by DragonDog
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#2126 Posted: 21:54:28 18/11/2014
I thought this video would have more views.

IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#2127 Posted: 00:10:40 19/11/2014
^Heh, that was pretty cool.
#2128 Posted: 22:44:24 21/11/2014
Wow!!Nice one! ^-^
---
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2129 Posted: 01:35:56 26/11/2014
Saw Rainbow Rocks. Now I keep Awesome as I want to Be on Loop ALL THE TIME
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#2130 Posted: 03:35:40 05/12/2014
Yeah....
---
#2131 Posted: 03:56:26 08/12/2014
So I'd thought I'd help to start a bit of a conversation since this topic is gathering dust until Season 5

So, a couple of days ago, I saw a video where someone had said and provided pretty good evidence on Discord being Star Swirl the Bearded. Now, I personally agree with him, and I have some evidence too, but I'll put it here in a couple of days when I have more free time
#2132 Posted: 03:24:06 21/12/2014
Quote: isaac343018s
So I'd thought I'd help to start a bit of a conversation since this topic is gathering dust until Season 5

So, a couple of days ago, I saw a video where someone had said and provided pretty good evidence on Discord being Star Swirl the Bearded. Now, I personally agree with him, and I have some evidence too, but I'll put it here in a couple of days when I have more free time

Rumours that Discord was Star Swirl started before season 3 aired - before we (technically) knew he was having an episode in the season. These rumours have been confirmed as nothing more than that from Meghan and co. And personally, I couldn't be happier. Star Swirl should be his own character. They should be able to introduce him some time in the future and not have to worry about whether or not he's Discord.

Edit: Wow, didn't realise how long ago that post was.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:24:36 21/12/2014 by bionicle2809
#2133 Posted: 05:49:09 31/12/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
BTW, in case you haven't heard: Season 5 is in "Spring 2015."

we know season 5.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#2134 Posted: 00:17:35 12/01/2015
It wasnt as bad as I was expecting, but then again, the songs and story were much better in the first IMHO. I really only found 3 songs catchy, 'Let's Have A Battle of The Bands' and 'Shake Your Tail' and well whoever disliked Trixie's "Powerful and Great" is just an awful person. Just Kidding!.....No Im not..... Overall, I just have a couple of things to point out that stuck to me.
  • 20% Less Cool
  • I liked how Twilight and Sunset Shimmer were going through the same problem but from different sides. There was even a talk about it in the kitchen
  • Maud. 'nuff said
  • I think since Twilight and co. were in her castle during the ONLY like 3 minutes the ponies showed up, I fear this movie might be canon, but please prove me wrong.....Im not kidding.....Please
  • Am I the only one who got kinda scared by the red glowing eyes thing towards the end? Especially with the visuals and the whole turning into Hippocampi thing....No? Ok...
  • I said this before, but I thought the Dazzlings were Sirens, so why were they mer-horses?
  • Ok, so if there is going to be a 3rd movie, I'd say they should explain why Canterlot High doesnt have a Twilight and Spike, that's bothered me since the 1st movie...I was hoping theyd go over that here, but again, the ponies show up for about 5 minutes.....
  • Can someone tell me if there was anything during the credits? I watched it online and the video stopped right at the end.
  • Speaking of the ending...... DAMN SUNSET SHIMMER YOU CAN SING! And play guitar? Marry me even though Im gay!

the movie was better than the first though
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Snake Eyes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#2135 Posted: 21:41:06 18/01/2015
  • 20% Less Cool
  • Maud. 'nuff said

Equestria Girls actually did have it's own Twilight and Spike at the end after the credits, Twilight was contemplating all of the magic and **** happening around Canterlot High. But I understand why you missed that, I mean who wants to watch the credits amirite??

pls tell me im rite
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#2136 Posted: 23:14:56 18/01/2015
Quote: Snake Eyes
  • 20% Less Cool
  • Maud. 'nuff said

Equestria Girls actually did have it's own Twilight and Spike at the end after the credits, Twilight was contemplating all of the magic and **** happening around Canterlot High. But I understand why you missed that, I mean who wants to watch the credits amirite??

pls tell me im rite

rainbow rocks had the post-credits screen, not equestria girls
---
self professed austGAYlian
#2137 Posted: 23:23:15 18/01/2015
Quote: ReshiramForever
Quote: Snake Eyes
  • 20% Less Cool
  • Maud. 'nuff said

pls tell me im rite

rainbow rocks had the post-credits screen, not equestria girls

Oh, yeah, I meant the Equestria Girls franchise. Not the movie. Guess I should have made that a little more clear.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#2138 Posted: 03:12:37 13/02/2015
yo gonna leave this here since no one else has

---
self professed austGAYlian
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#2139 Posted: 03:15:22 13/02/2015
^i died in a good way
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2140 Posted: 03:42:52 13/02/2015
The trailer looks nice but I also feel like it's lying to us. It gives us the impression that this season will finally be the season where we go more into the lore and history of Equestria. They said that about last season, and we ended up only getting about 3 or so episodes even remotely about that, which was disappointing to me. I don't mind the more relaxed or casual episodes, but I also desire something more.

This trailer promises to give more, but it just looks to me like things we'll see in the premiere and nowhere else. I have low expectations.
#2141 Posted: 08:10:38 16/03/2015
I hope new dvd also come in shop.
---
#2142 Posted: 01:48:28 19/03/2015
I'm actually pretty excited to check out Twilight's new castle.. It looks neat. God damn crystal-treehouse-library-castle. Who wouldn't want that? Also, April 4th is when season 5 debuts, and it's also my mother's birthday, so. That's nice.
#2143 Posted: 03:14:26 29/03/2015
Only 1 week from today people! (For me at least, its the 28th atm)
#2144 Posted: 11:14:21 02/04/2015
Just a few more days to GO!!
---
#2145 Posted: 17:24:10 02/04/2015
I am confirmed for best horse.
Partajeesus Blue Sparx Gems: 833
#2146 Posted: 17:50:23 04/04/2015
New brony here. (I actually like that word)
I started to watch the series maybe two months ago and now I only have three episodes left of season 4. I also have watched both equestria girls spin-off movies that are on netflix. Is there anything that I have missed? Good books/comics? Fan made videos that are good and have decent stories?

Speaking about fan made stuff. Sometimes when I get drunk ( yes I'm 34 year old brony ) I try to find fan made music or other stuff from youtube and right now I have two favourites and both are different versions of "stop the bats".
First is techno remix by the living tombstone (http://www.mediafire.com/liste...28BPM-NoPee.mp3 and the second one is metal version by Egor Lappo and that is really awesome because all he did was play some badass metal over the song so all the lyrics are original.

Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2147 Posted: 04:09:52 05/04/2015
Quote: Partajeesus
New brony here. (I actually like that word)
I started to watch the series maybe two months ago and now I only have three episodes left of season 4. I also have watched both equestria girls spin-off movies that are on netflix. Is there anything that I have missed? Good books/comics? Fan made videos that are good and have decent stories?

Speaking about fan made stuff. Sometimes when I get drunk ( yes I'm 34 year old brony ) I try to find fan made music or other stuff from youtube and right now I have two favourites and both are different versions of "stop the bats".
First is techno remix by the living tombstone (http://www.mediafire.com/liste...28BPM-NoPee.mp3 and the second one is metal version by Egor Lappo and that is really awesome because all he did was play some badass metal over the song so all the lyrics are original.

Look up My Little Dashie and watch Luna Games (game), and Shadyvox "Dont Mine at Night" (Song)

also this is so beautiful smilie I may do a song cover of it
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
First | Previous | Page 43 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me