Page 1 of 1
make your own new spyro game [CLOSED]
spyro pro Green Sparx Gems: 349
#1 Posted: 03:19:51 05/01/2007 | Topic Creator
if you made a spyro game what whould the game be like?
---
smilieCynder is the bomb!smilie
smilieSpyro rocks!smilie
smilieSparx is cool!smilie
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#2 Posted: 08:06:18 05/01/2007
it would b set after AHT(were they left off) and it would have guardians in, every breath you can think of, melee combat, rage attacks,made by Krome Studios,David Spade as Sparx, a good actor as Spyro, Ignitus,Volteer,Cyril and Terrador back, The Dark Master gets out, Cynder as a playable character without unlocking with collecting stuff,same with other characters, an every boss battle starting with the 1st ever boss ion the 1st ever game(including the mini bosses like Blowhard), have the baboons/dojos back(but not as many), have the Dreadwings and the others back from ANB,new dragon characters along the way and much more good stuff!(oh!and its a long and hard(ish) game!)
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
spyro pro Green Sparx Gems: 349
#3 Posted: 23:30:57 05/01/2007 | Topic Creator
thats good! but i need more then one reply. ok.
---
smilieCynder is the bomb!smilie
smilieSpyro rocks!smilie
smilieSparx is cool!smilie
#4 Posted: 08:43:54 06/01/2007
well, maybe others don't wanna come!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#5 Posted: 14:27:45 06/01/2007
spyro pro, you should have rather posted this in the General or Spam Central forum rather than here.
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Last edited at 14:29:03 06/01/2007 by ThatsSoRaven
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#6 Posted: 15:24:02 06/01/2007
It doesn't matter! Why are you so fussy about where things are posted, ThatsSoRaven? Cos I seem to remember that you said exactly the same thing to me before!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
#7 Posted: 15:26:16 06/01/2007
I'd have a:

Medium difficulty game.
All dragon guardians back and new ones.
Cynder as an ally to Spyro (like Hunter was).
Cynder as a playables character.
A LOT less baboons!
Dreadwings back.
Mini bosses.
Bosses harder.
Short levels.
Lots more levels.
Dark Master definitely back!
---

#8 Posted: 18:20:07 06/01/2007
that a bit like mine!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Michael Yellow Sparx Gems: 1326
#9 Posted: 18:56:41 06/01/2007
My idea would be a game that would be a sequel to ANB.

The Dark Master would be the main antagonist, but Red, Ripto, the Sorceress and Gnasty Gnorc would appear along with most of their minions.
Spyro and Cynder would have their own seperate storylines, with Spyro having combat-oriented gameplay and Cynder having platforming or "classic" Spyro gameplay.
Hunter, Sgt.Byrd, Sheila, Bentley and Agent Nine would also be playable, each having a different style of gameplay, with a character taking over from Spyro or Cynder in a similar fashion to the older games.
Levels would be less linear, and home worlds and the original portal design would be featured.
Speedways would return, as would the use of manta-rays and skateboarding.
The Dragon Realms, Forgotten Realms, Avalar and the Dark Master's realm would be featured.
Baboons would be replaced by riptocs, rhynocs, gnorcs and the beasts of the Dark Master's realm. Dreadwings and scorpion beetles would return though.
Last edited at 19:06:21 25/01/2007 by Michael
#10 Posted: 10:51:41 07/01/2007
cool!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#11 Posted: 15:11:18 07/01/2007
I hate scorpion beetles! They're too hard to kill. Dreadwings are ok though. Sorry, Lover of Spyro, I didn't copy yours!
---

#12 Posted: 18:22:53 07/01/2007
well, alot of people like the same things!like we all like spyro!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#13 Posted: 22:48:02 12/01/2007
the scorpion beetle are cool to kill, i like their style to kill them just dont let they attack you
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
#14 Posted: 18:35:25 13/01/2007
They always stab me cos I like aerial melees too much. Not the slow motion kind, the normal kind. I loved flaming the Dreadwings though and aerial melleeing them!
---

#15 Posted: 15:43:00 14/01/2007
i just throw all them off the nearest cliff!smilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#16 Posted: 21:07:25 16/01/2007
i threw them on a hole

the scorpions u can throw on a lava pit
---
Redizcool15 Red Sparx Gems: 64
#17 Posted: 18:57:59 17/05/2007
Spyro Attack of the Dark Master

(I'm saying the buttons for fun!)

Breath: Square
Melee Attack: Circle
Wing Sheild: Triangle
Jump: x
Double Jump: x+x
Triple Jump: x+x+x
Glide: x+x+x+x hold
Headbash: x+x+x+ R1
Charge/Ram: R1
Play Dead: hold L2
Fury: R3+L3
Spirit Breath(the mystery breath): Select
Move: Left Analog
Camera: Right Analog
Breath selection: Directional Pad

Characters:

Spyro: The main Protagonist
The Dark Master: the main Antagonist
Cynder: Spyro's ally
Sparx : Spyro's Ally
Layci: Purple dragon who is friend of Cynder
Ignitus: Fire Elder
Volteer: Electric Elder
Cyril: Ice Elder
Terrador: Earth Elder
Saphira: Spirit Elder

Levels

Level one

Dragon Village
Tall Plains
Volcanic Isle

Level Two

Gloomy Glacier
Icy Domain
Cloudy Domain

Level Three

Munitions Forge
Coastal Remains
Cloud 9

Level Four

Dark Island
Concurrent Skies
Convexity

Plot
The Dark Master escapes and teams up with All of the past enemies and wants to stop Spyro, Cynder and Layci before they rule the world. The Three dragons must unite to stop them all!

I hope this becomes a Reality!
---
If you are wondering what my avie is, it's the moon fish from Avatar the last airbender!smilie go smilie,smilie,smilie andsmilie
Last edited at 18:59:09 17/05/2007 by Redizcool15
#18 Posted: 19:05:25 17/05/2007
ok...........I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT GAME!IM GUNNA BE THE FIRST PERSON IN UROPE TO GET IT!

i spelt Urope rong didnt i?
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#19 Posted: 22:56:40 18/05/2007
only if the next wont be a rumor too ¬¬
---
SequoiaDragon Fodder
#20 Posted: 23:30:05 01/06/2007
Ooh, this is just what I've been waiting for. I have TWO ideas already. The first one is caloled Spyro: The Truth to What is Nothing. In it, Spyro is an adolescent. His entire world is being infected with some mysterious plague that seems to have come out of nowhere, and almost everyone is affected by it. The only ones that seem not to be are Spyro and Hunter. Suspecting one or more of Spyro's old nemeses to be behind this pollution, Spyro and Hunter venture out into the world to find the source and stop it. on the way, they find Ripto. But he is also affected by the disease and weakened.
The reptilian wizard tells Spyro and Hunter that the disease it affecting the entire world, and he has nothing to do with it. A dark hole in matter has opened up from another universe that the plague is coming from.
Spyro and hunter go to find this hole, and on the way they find Sheila the kangaroo. She is also not affected by the disease. She explains that she is travelling because she is looking for a home that is still healthy, since her mountainous home is infected.
They end up taking her with them. When they reach the hole, it is a very eerie sort of thing; just a black space in nothingness that is slightly sucking in matter. They all go into it and at first it is very dark on the other side. Eventually they come up into the house of a hermit who is actually a wizard: Jovin.
In this world Hunter and Sheila are very different. Why? They are really just an ordinary pair of fauna native to this world. Why? Because this is OUR world! The world that humans have taken over!
Jovin tells them that the pollution is not coming from the hole they found. It is coming from everywhere, because this world IS Spyro's world, only in a weird twist, and as such, if this world is polluted, Spyro's world is polluted. Jovin says that he opened up the hole to summon help from Spyro's world.
Jovin says that if they are to stop the pollution, they must hurry, one, because Jovin can only keep the hole open for so long, and two, because if they stay in this world, Spyro will disappear. True, his claw tips are already slightly transparent.
During their journey, Spyro learns that his world is really a fabrication of the imaginations of all the different creatures of this world. It is a profound experience, unlike one Spyro has ever had.
-SD
I'm not going to talk about the other game yet. It's way too long!
#21 Posted: 16:58:20 03/06/2007
Whoa. Freaky but cool!
---

SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#22 Posted: 17:03:42 03/06/2007
There's one part where Spyro has to go through Chicago! Or, really it's just an area similar to Chicago.
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me