Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic II: Stone Cold Warrior
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic II: Stone Cold Warrior [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#151 Posted: 20:39:06 17/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 28: Malefor The Dragon

Malefor stood infront of Convexity. "How can I trust you?" Malefor said. Spyro made a sigh of relief. "Because, I can unlock powers that you would never imagain. Powers that would make everyone proud..." Convexity said. Spyro looked at Convexity. "Spyro told me about you... Convexity, full of hate and darkness..." Malefor said. Convexity looked up. "Spyro?" He said inocently. "Oh yes, I knew Spyro. We were freinds lets just say..." He continued whist grinning. Spyro looked angrly at Convexity. "I don't beleve you..." Malefor said. Convexity looked directly at Malefor. "Then let me show you... Let me show you the truth..." Convexity said reaching out to Malefor. A bright light flashed and Convexity and Malfor were gone. Spyro ran to where they had been. Two green eyes appeared behind Spyro. 'Spyro... You have no idea what you have got yourself into..."

Malefor looked around. Convexity stood infront of him. "Where are we?" Malefor asked. Convexity looked directly at him. "120 years ago. In the Dragon temple." Malefor looked around. There was no sign of Spyro or Convexity. Malefor turned around and ran towards the archway that led outside. Convexity followed him. "Wait this-" Malefor was stopped by Convexity. "Yes? 'Wait' what?" Convexity asked. Malefor couldn't move his feat. They were stuck to the ground. He tryed to move them but he couldn't. He felt a strange sensation crawling up his body. "What! Whats happening!" He yelled. The sky fulled with a dark cloud. "Do you think that all I said was true? No, Spyro was right. The creature of darkness. Full of hate and anger..." Convexity said as he watched Malefor turn to stone. "If Spyro compleats his task then you will be freed..."

To Be Continued...
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#152 Posted: 00:52:23 18/07/2008
SWEET! smilie AWESOME! DO MORE!! smilie
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#153 Posted: 07:06:11 18/07/2008
COOL!
---
Back from hibernation.
#154 Posted: 17:03:04 18/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 29: The Quest Begins

Spyro woke a few hours late. A dark fog surrounded him. Two green eyes glaired at him. "Malefor..." Spyro whispered. The glowing eyes got closer to him. "How does it feel? Trapped in the darkness, moments from death..." Malefor said to him. Spyro looked deep into his eyes. "Listen, Malefor. I know what Convexity did to you, but you don't have to take it out on me. Think about it, together, we could destroy Convexity once and for all and you can be free for the rest f eternity!" Spyro said. Malefor got even closer to him. "And what else? Power, death, destruction, the darkness? Why would I want to back away now!" Malefor yelled. He turned around and looked at the shadow infront of Spyro. "Think about it, live a life cowering in the shadows or you can live a life in the light of peace and luxury..." Spyro said.

Malefor turned around and looked directly at him. "And what would you rather have? A life of lies, disspare and war or a life safe in the shadows able to do anything that you want..." Malefor said with a snigger. Spyro looked confused. "Lies? I think you've been in the darkness for too long..." He yelled. Malefor bellowed and shook hsi head. "Yes, life is a lie. Every waking moment is a lie. Hiding from the true darkness, hiding from the true Convexity. But he will come soon. He is comming..." Malefor yelled. Spyro looked worrid. "Why do you say that? Why does everyone say that!" Spyro yelled back. There was a long silence. "Because, he is comming and nothing can stop it!" Malefor yelled as he galired at Spyro. "And you, my purple freind. You will die!" Malefor looked directl at Spyro. A purple lightning appeared in his mouth.

To Be Continued...
#155 Posted: 20:42:59 18/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 30: Don't Follow The Light

Spyro looked at Malefor as he charged up his Convexity breath. "Think about it Malefor... Convexity wants me alive..." Spyro said. He had just realised. Convexity had tricked him. He had turned Cynder into stone, and taken youger Malefor away and promissed there freedom if he could compleat his task. 'But what if Im dead, then I can't compleat anything..." Spyro thought to himself as he watched Malefor. He tryed to pull free from his chains. He felt then pulling on his scales, breaking then like glass. "Convexity does not want you alive!" Malefor yelled over the crackling of the purple lightning in his mouth. Spyro gave up. He looked dow at the ground and waited for what was about to come. Spyro closed his eyes. He thought of all the moments when he was close to death. Even closer than this.

He had always escapped. Even if survivel was impossible. He had beaten death, destroyed his own darkness and surrendered himself so mny time just to destry Conveity. But now, in the land of the dead it had to end. He wasn't going to run forever, he couldn't and he knew it. Suddenly Malefor stopped as the purple lightning faded away. Spyro looked at him in amzment. "Whats happened? Spyro asked. Malefor looked directly at him. "Spyro, I know the truth. More than Convexity knows. The prophecy is real, and one of you must die. You must go back to the time and death and you must surrender to the darkness..." Malefor said. Spyro tryed to pull himself free from the chains. "I don't beleve you! Why should I trust you!" He yelled. Malefor looked at Spyro angrly. "Then you will meet your doom, at the hands of Convexity..."

Spyro looked at Malefor as he turned around and walked away from Spyro. "Spyro, don't follow the light..." Malefor said as he walked into the shadow. Spyro looked at the chains on his claws. He couldn't get free. No matter what he tryed. He looked into the shadow infront of him. In the shadow he saw a large figure standing with there claw reached out. 'Cynder...' He thought. He looked at the chains. He had a plan. Althoe he couldn't escape the same way as Cynder he could find another way. 'I'll free you Cynder. I promiss, Convexity will pay and you wll be freed...' Spyro thought to himself as he tryed to figure out a way to break the chain. He had an idea. He mixing fire and ice together. 'Water...' Spyro said. Water shot rapidly from his mouth. He watched as the metal chains rusted away before his eyes.

To Be Continued...
#156 Posted: 00:14:24 19/07/2008
COOL! smilie MORE OR I WILL EXPLODE! smilie
#157 Posted: 09:25:20 20/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 31: Hide In The Shadows

Spyro jumped to the ground. He looked up at the rusted chains as they swung and hit each other. He knew he needed to find out what Convexity meant by 'Return to the time of Death...' Who's death? Was he talking about the future? Questions fulled Spyro's mind, and he knew that only one person could answer them. Spyro closed his eyes and with a flash of light he dissapeared from the shadow of Convexity. He looked around at his new surroundings. He was edsactly where he wanted to be, the Celestial caves. 'The Chroniclor...' He thought as he ran into the caves. He walked his way through many mazes and caves untill he got to the libary. Appart for the tall hourglass in the centre of the room hit was empty. He walked to the hourglass. Words were carved into the thick glass. "Dedicated to Spyridon, known as the Chroniclor." He read to himself.

He steped back. 'Spyridon...' He thought to himself. He looked around at the empty shelves. It was just like what he had seen. When he went into the other room and saw the book. He looked behind the hourgalss. A wooden door was infront of him. He walked up to t and pushed it open. A large book stood in the centre of the room on a Dragon shapped book stand. It was the same book. The same colour, same size even the same writing on the front. He walked up closer to it. He didn't want to touch it, not after what happened last time. 'Spyro... Open it, read it...' He heard a deep voice echo to him. He looked around. 'Chroniclor...' He thought. "Why do you want me to read it? Whats in it!" Spyro asked. There was a long silence. 'It hold your future... What you need to do to save your freinds... To save everyone...'

To Be Continued...

Note: Spyridon is a real name and is long for Spyro... (Wich as it turns out is a real name)
Last edited at 09:26:41 20/07/2008 by bionicle2809
#158 Posted: 10:13:38 20/07/2008
YEY!
---
Back from hibernation.
#159 Posted: 10:15:07 20/07/2008 | Topic Creator
DON'T GO AWAY smilie! Writing chapter as we speek!
#160 Posted: 10:35:24 20/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 32: Toxic Envy

Spyro walked up to the book. He took a deep breath and reached out to it. Nothing happened. He was touching the book but nothing happened. He opened it up to see blank pages with nothing on them. He flicked through the book trying to find anything but there was nothing there. "What? Whats happened? What is it?" Spyro whispered still looking through nearly every page of the book. 'The shadow. The Toxic Envy of the darkness that shrouds everyone with hate and destruction...' Said the voice of the Chroniclor. Spyro looked confused. "Toxic Envy? What does that mean?" He said. He closed the book with a loud bang. 'The Toxic Envy of everything in the world... The dark shadow that hinds dorment in us all...' The Chroniclors voice said. Spyro still didn't understand.

"But thats the Convexity in all of us, not the Toxic Envy?" Spyro yelled. Spyro heard the chroniclor sigh. 'Spyro do you understand what you have just done? He said to him. Spyro walked through to the other room. The chroniclor stood tall talking to two small Dragons, Spyro and Cynder. He could hear them talking about Convexity. The hourglass had been smashed. Sand and glass spread across the floor. The chroniclor turned his head to Spyro and nodded. He hid behind the door. "But... But, that was years ago. That was before Convexity was even summoned to this world!" Spyro whispered. He looked through a hole in the door. "Thats impossible... Thats me? And thats Cynder and Sparx..." He said. He realised. It wasn't impossible he had done it before. 'Is it impossible young one? Or is it powers that only the purple Dragon can possess?' The Chroniclors voice echoed.

Spyro remembered it. When he went to the temple to see Malefors birth. When he came to this every libary in the future and saw what would happen in the book. "Powers that have been dorment, untill you woke them up. You tricked me into touching that book when It realy would send me back in time..." Spyro whispered still looking through the hole in the door. 'Yes Spyro, but its for good. I tricked you for good...' The Chroniclor echoed. Spyro looked around the room. "But I'd just gotten used to my life in the future, I don't even know what I have to do here!" He yelled. Fortunently no one could hear him in the other room. 'Trust your instincts young one, and don't follow the light...' The Chroniclor said. Spyro looked through the small hole. All he needed to do now was wait.

To Be Continued...

Note: Toxic Envy is an anagram of...
(Don't read if you don't want to)
Convexity
Last edited at 10:36:24 20/07/2008 by bionicle2809
#161 Posted: 11:14:16 20/07/2008
Cool!
---
Back from hibernation.
#162 Posted: 17:40:38 20/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 33: Who's Death

Spyro looked through the hole in the door. He watch the two Dragons walked out of the room. Spyro knew where they were going and he knew that he didn't have long left. Spyro creaked the door open. The Chroniclor looked at him. "You saw all that?" The Chroniclor said. Spyro nodded to him. "Yes, I did. Spyridon..." Spyro said to him. The Chroniclor looked at the many books on the shelves. "Chroniclor? You've just heard Malefors name, now I'm asking you yours..." Spyro said. The Chroniclor nodded as a book came out of the shelves. He flicked through the pages and showed it to Spyro. "The 'fasle prophecy'... It was asumed false when no one understood it, but that does not mean that it was false..." He said. Spyro got closer to the book. He read it to himself. "But what does it mean?" Spyro asked.

"I would have thought that it would be more obvious, to you especialy..." He said to him. Spyro looked at the Chroniclor. "Why me? Why does everyone think that I know what it means!" He replyed. He closed his eyes and shook his head. "I don't know..." He whispered. The Chroniclor lifted Spyro's head. "Or do you? Think Spyro... The book... What did you see?" He asked. Spyro looked at him confused. "But... How do you know about that? I havn't even gone to the future when I touched the book yet." Spyro asked. The Chroniclor sighed and looked at him. "Spyro... Time is not a line. Time can be changed, and I have changed it before..." He said. Spyro looked at him. He had just realised what the Chroniclor was telling him. "The guardian of Time... Thats what a Chroniclor is, someone that writes down the history..."

The Chroniclor nodded to him. "By traveling through time. The only way to know what has happened for sure if by going there yourself..." He said. Spyro looked at him. "Now, Spyro. Close your eyes and tell me, what can you see?" He asked. Spyro closed his eyes and looked at the ground. "I... I... I can see... Convexity and me... In the Mountain of Malefor... And he... He's just about to release his convexity breath-" Spyro was stopped by the Chroniclor. "And turn you to stone?" He said. Spyro opened his eyes and nodded. "Death... Prevent that death..." He whispered. He looked up at the Chroniclor as he nodded back to Spyro. "But... How can I stop myself from being tunred to stone... What happens after I save myself?" Spyro asked. The Chroniclor closed his eyes and sighed. "Only you know the answer to that..."

To Be Continued...
#163 Posted: 19:00:13 20/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 34: Ten Days

Spyro looked at the Chroniclor. "But there's nothing... Just the prophecy, nothing after, nothing before..." Spyro said. The Chroniclor nodded to him. "Very well... You have ten days. Ten days untill Convexity will turn you to stone..." The Chroniclor said. Spyro nodded and walked out of the libary. He walked around through the caves and mazes and found his way to the entrance. He looked at the sea below him. He knew where he needed to go, but he didn't know how to get there. He closed his eyes. 'Leviathon...' He thought to himself. He heard a roar from the distance. A large green object pocked out of the water. Leviathon swam into the distance. Spyro jumped up and folowed him into the distance. He looked at the setting sun in the distance. The orange light shone directly in Spyro's eyes.

He folowed the green shell until he found himself at the edge of an island. He lowered himself to the ground and walked off into the forest that surrounded the island. He heard the roar of a Dragon in the distance. 'Malefor...' He thought to himself as he ran through the forest. Four Dragons flew in the sky above him. He watched they flew behind him. He peered through the last row of trees and looked up at the temple. Malefor stood infront of Spyro. He watched as the two Dragons fought each other. He knew who would win this battle, but it was obvious now who was the weaker. He watched looking at Malefors strategy. The strategy of a coward, afrade of the darkness. Suddenly Malefor attacked Spyro with his time gem. Malefor got closer to the frozen Spyro. Spyro looked angrly at him, but he knew he couldn't do anything.

To Be Continued...
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#164 Posted: 19:47:59 20/07/2008
OMG im finally ack on my computer and iv just read all them Chapterz that i missed and OMG AWESUM !!

Write more coz this is awesum !!

P.S :: How much ov the story iz left ?? is it near the end ??
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#165 Posted: 20:14:53 20/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Theres about 14 chapters left...
#166 Posted: 01:11:44 21/07/2008
COOL! DO MORE!
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#167 Posted: 02:26:45 21/07/2008
ooohhh plz make more pplllzzz!!!!smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#168 Posted: 15:57:47 21/07/2008
once i can use my computer you guys want me to put my fan spyro story on here? its called the legend of light. there are three chapters. but i can't put it out untill i can get on my computer. i have to plug it in first. but ill try to get it on here as soon as i get on my PC.
#169 Posted: 17:05:11 21/07/2008
^ok!hope everyone here ooks in at my storey!it's called The Legend of Spyro:The Realm of Darkeness!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#170 Posted: 19:27:15 21/07/2008
kool. ill check evri1's out, i luv reading fanficz smilie

and awesum Bionicle.
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#171 Posted: 19:54:58 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 35: The Sleeping Dragon

Malefor flew into the distance. Spyro looked up at the other Spyro suspended in the ice gem. Spyro waited in the forest. A light flashed at the top of the large pillar. Spyro flew to the tall gem. He ran to the temple. He didn't know how long he had untill the other Spyro would return so he needed to be carefull. If he was seen who knows what could happen. Spyro looked around just to make sure. He walked through the temple cautiously. The statue in at had been in the centre of the Dojo had gone. 'Malefor...' He thought. It had begun. If the statue had gone then it had begun, and he had less time than he expected. He walked through the door to the nesting room. The large wall hangings of the elemental symbols had been smashed, the stone wall had been broken and the door that lead to the chamber had burnt holes.

He climed though one of the holes. "Still warm... This had only just happened..." Spyro whispered. He looked around him. Stone collums that reached to the room were cracked and broken. He looked around the room. A light flashed through the holes in the door. Spyro walked into the nesting room and creaked open the door to the Dojo. He looked at the other Spyro looking around the room. He watched as Cynder flew through the shattered roof. "There you are..." He said to her. He ran outside with Cynder following him. She looked around and looked directlt at Spyro. He hid behind the door. "She looked at me... She looked directly at me..." He whispered to himself. He peered through a gap in the open door. She had followed the other Spyro. 'What am I doing here?' Spyro thought to himself. 'I wondered into this without knowing what was going to happen...'

He opened the door and walked through into the Dojo. Spyro was showing Cynder the large gem pillar outside the temple. Cynder tunred around and looked at Spyro as the other Spyro was talking. She nodded to him. Spyro understood. 'She wasn't paying attention...' He thought to himself. Spyro walked back to the nesting room. He occasionaly looked back at Cynder. She had her eyes fixed on him. He closed the door quietly behind him. "But? How? Why didn't she say anything..." Spyro whispered. Suddenly he heard a large roar from the roof above him. The temple rumbbled as Malefor and his army of stone Dragons landed on the roof. With one loud roar Spyro began to felt dizzy and fell to the floor. He saw nothing but black.

To Be Continued...
#172 Posted: 20:20:15 21/07/2008
awesum !!

u writing more ??

U BETTER BE >=[

lolz
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#173 Posted: 22:19:33 21/07/2008
COOL! did spyro go to the future? i thought he can't be seen!
#174 Posted: 07:30:07 22/07/2008 | Topic Creator
He went to the time that Death of the Dragons was set, and yes... he can't be seen *evil grin!*

WARNING! If no one likes realy complicated storys that will make your head exploade if you think about it for too long then don't read Chapter 37 (After the next chapter)

JK! You can read it, but don't think about it for too long (You'll know what Im talking about when you've read it...)
#175 Posted: 17:35:39 22/07/2008
write it >=]
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#176 Posted: 18:44:08 22/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 36: The Mysterious Messenger

'Spyro...' A voice whispered. Spyro could't see anything, just darkness.'Spyro... Do not pannic...' The voice echoed. Spyro looked around but nothing was there. 'Don't open your eyes... Juts relax...' He continued. Spyro stood up and felt the ground around him. 'Spyro... I will tell you the truth... The truth of your destiny...' An image began to be visible in his mind. "What is this?" Spyro asked. Convexity stood infront of Spyro. "I've seen this before... Lots of times... Why are you showing me this?" Spyro asked. There was a long silence. He watched as Spyro and Convexity battled each other. 'There is a difference... No one knows what will happen when you stop yourself from turning to stone... The Chroniclor, the guardians, no one knows. But Convexity does... And he wants you do bring the new age of power to the world...'

Spyro woke up in the chamber. The air around him was cold. He heard voices echoing in the nesting room. He looked through a small hole in the door. Cynder and the four guardians were in the room. There was no sign of Spyro anywhere. He watched as Cynder covered herself with her wings in the corner of the room. A shadow seeped out from the green liquid in the centre of the room. 'Dead... This was when I was dead...' Spyro thought to himself. He waited for Cynder to wake up. A fe minutes later she lifted her wings from her head. She looked at the guardians. 'There's nothing you can do Cynder... Wait! Fine me!' Spyro thought to himself. Cynder walked away from the guardians and ran out the door. Spyro, at the risk of not being seen, ran out of the exit that led to the swamp. He knew where Cynder would go. He flew up into the sky towards the cemetary.

To Be Continued...
#177 Posted: 18:54:22 22/07/2008
awesum !!

MOOOOREEEE

LOLz
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#178 Posted: 19:37:09 22/07/2008
COOL! DO MORE! smilie
#179 Posted: 19:37:33 22/07/2008 | Topic Creator
NEWS: I've started a topic about the third story (Already smilie). So... GO AND ARGUE ABOUT IT! smilie Also I will make a poll for the title of the story soon. (I'm stuck between two smilie). And finaly (By the looks of it) the chosen song for Death of the Dragons is 'Wake Me Up When September Ends'. Have fun, and the next chapter will be on soon smilie
#180 Posted: 11:47:17 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
ITS HERE! ITS THE CONFUSING ONE! smilie

Chapter 37: A Twist In Time

Spyro stood at the top of a hill surrounding the cemetary. He looked down at the many gravestones waiting for Cynder to come. He looked around trying to spot her. A tall statue of Malefor stood in the behind ten smaller statues. He spotted a small black creature walking out of the forest. 'Cynder...' He thought. Now all he had to do was wait and watch. She slowly stepped closer towards the statue of Malefor. She stood at the base of the tall stone Dragon. She looked up at it. 'This is it...' Spyro thought to himself. He could see her reach out her arm and he knew that as soon as she did she would be turned to stone. He kept looking around to see if the other Spyro was comming. Cynder was turning to stone. Spyro's heart was beating faster and faster by the moment. 'Why is no one comming!' He thought to himself.

Cynder was almost compleatly stone. All that remained was the end of her tail. Spyro couldn't wait any longer. Without thinking he jumpped up into the air and plumetted down to the ground where Cynder was. "Hold on!" Spyro yelled grabbing hold of Cynder's tail. Suddenly it felt like his mind had fir into place. It had been him that had saved Cynder the first time but only because he had gone to the future and knew what to do. His life was in a never ending loop that would continue forever. His head hurt tyring to think about it. If he'd killed himself with his light fury then how could he have been alive to save Cynder, to go to the future and to know what to do to save Cynder and if he had lived his life hundreds of times how is it that he couldn't rememeber that he needed to stop himself from being turned to stone the other times but could this time.

To Be Continued...
#181 Posted: 14:28:57 23/07/2008
make more pppplllzzzz!!!!!!i understood the chapter up there!^
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#182 Posted: 14:35:27 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Did you? Did you realy? Or do you not understand what your not meant to understand... The riddle is... HOW THE **** IS HE ALIVE! If he died then how is he alive to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past to save Cynder to go to the future to go back to the past... Its a never ending loop! Basicly he'd dead, if you dug up where Spyro was burried he'd still be there. So how did Spyro survive when he killed himself?

And if it was a never ending loop why could he rememeber what he needed to do this time and not all the others?
Last edited at 14:39:13 23/07/2008 by bionicle2809
#183 Posted: 15:54:51 23/07/2008
i still dont get it =/
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#184 Posted: 15:58:40 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
YES! MY PLAN HAS WORKED! YOUR NOT MEANT TO GET IT! ITS MEANT TO BE THE MOST CONFUSING PLOT TWIST THAT HAS EVER BEEN MADE IN THE WORLD! smilie
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#185 Posted: 16:32:58 23/07/2008
He's alive because...he went back to time? Gaah!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#186 Posted: 17:25:18 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
To everyone, just to make the situation a little more confusing. If Spyro died and never came back to life where did this Spyro come from... The Past? The Future? Or maby...

Chapter 38: No More Lies

Spyro needed to pay attention to freeing Cynder. He could worry about what had happened later. He kept trying to break the stone off her back. Nothing happened. "Sorry Cynder..." He said and with one blow of his earth breath the stone split on her back. Spyro heard a groan of pain from inside the stone. He quickly grabbed hold of the stone and pulled it apart where the crack was. All that remained now was the stone around her head. "Cynder! Can you feel anything!" He yelled. There was no reply. With one deep breath Spyro attacked the back of Cynder's head with his earth breath. The stone split down the centre of her head. Spyro lifted the stone off her head and dropped it to the floor next to her. Cynder looked at Spyro with a smile on he face. "Spyro..." She whispered. He turned his head to her and nodded.

She tryed to walk up to him but one of her front legs was still trapped in the stone. Spyro got it to her leg and tryed pulling thr rock off. "I missed you..." She said. Spyro didn't reply he was too busy trying to free her leg. Without thinking, and without knowing what he was doing, he split the rock free from her leg. She shook it in pain. "Sorry. I should have warned you..." Spyro said. Cynder looked at him confused. "What happened?" Cynder asked. Spyro looked down at the floor. He coudln't tell Cynder what had realy happened, he didn't even understand himself. "I... I..."He stuttered. He looked at Cynder and told her edsactly what he had said the time before. "I don't know..." He said. Cynder lifted his head and looked at him. "Spyro you can tell me..." She said. Spyro looke at her. He knew what he had to say but he didn't want to lie, not anymore...

To Be Continued...
Last edited at 18:07:19 23/07/2008 by bionicle2809
#187 Posted: 17:31:36 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragonhope
He's alive because...he went back to time? Gaah!

*shakes head* he's dead then how is he alive to do save Cynder and go to the future to know what to do to then bgo back to the past and save Cynder (Again) and go to the future to know what to do to then bgo back to the past and save Cynder (Again) and go to the future to know what to do to then bgo back to the past and save Cynder (Again) and go to the future to know what to do to then bgo back to the past and save Cynder (Again) and go to the future to know what to do to then bgo back to the past and save Cynder (Again) and go to the future to know what to do to then bgo back to the past and save Cynder (Again) and go to the future to know what to do to then bgo back to the past and save Cynder (Again) and go to the future to know what to do to then bgo back to the past and save Cynder (Again) and go to the future to know what to do to then bgo back to the past and save Cynder (Again)... CONFUSING! smilieMWHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHA
#188 Posted: 18:28:17 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 39: The Day Of War

Spyro looked at Cynder. "I... I realy don't know... If I knew I would tell you but I don' know..." He said. Cynder looked confused. "Don't know what? What don't you know?" She asked worridly. Spyro sighed, he didn't know that answer himself. "I'll find out soon... But right now we need to focus. We've got about a day untill Convexity declairs war!" Spyro said. He ran off into the forst. Cynder looked confused. 'War...' She thought to herself following Spyro. They flew to the temple. As soon as Spyro landed next to the large pillar of gem he ran towards the nesting room. Spyro stood at the gem confused. 'What happened?' She thought to herself. Just as she began to walk into the temple a hand grabbed hold of her. "Don't struggle..." Convexity said holding on to her. Cynder was breathing worridly.

"What... What do you want..." She said neriously. Convexity looked at her with his glowing white eyes. "The Dragons... Dead... And you will make it happen... Trator..." Convexity whispered. Cynder remembered now. She had forgoten what Convexity had shown her. The future. Convexity talking to Cynder on the temple roof. "No... I won't!" She said. Convexity sighed and looked at the floor. "Oh Cynder... Im sorry... Im very sorry... But your Spyro isn't who you think... He's a trator to..." Convexity whispered. A dark purple shadow creaped out of Convexity's eyes into Cynder's. "What do you think of him now... What do you think that Spyro is now?" Convexity said with a large grin on his face. He let go of Cynder. She looked at Convexity with anger. "Spyro... Spyro the trator..." She yelled as she ran off into the temple.

To Be Continued...
#189 Posted: 18:55:03 23/07/2008
This is getting even more confusing. I just wait for the next chapter to see if Spyro is really a tratior.
---
#190 Posted: 19:02:20 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Im writing it...
#191 Posted: 19:07:42 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 40: The Truth Of War

Spyro stood in the nesting room looking down at the green liquid in the centre. Cynder creaped slowly behind him and pulled his back. "Tell me the truth..." She said grabbing hold on him. Spyro looked confused. "The truth! What truth! I told you the truth!" He yelled. Cynder threw him to the other side of the room. "Liar! Trator!" She yelled as she got closer to him. Spyro lifted him head from the ground. "Trator! Im the trator! What are doing!" He yelled. Cynder looked angry at Spyro. Spyro looked into her eyes. The glowed a pulsating white. 'Convexity...' Spyro thought to himself. 'Thats what's changed, thats how I can remember...' Cynder stood still, breathing heavily whilst looking at Spyro. Spyro sighed and reached out for Cynder but before he touched him an image appeared hoving over the green liquid in the centre of the room.

The figure bellowed as Spyro turned around and looked at the black creature suspended in the air. "So... It seams that you wont make it to face me... To compleat your task... To save Cynder and Malefor..." Convexity said. Spyro looked at Convexity with a grin. "I think I might..." He said. Convexity shook his head and sighed. "Oh Spyro... You don't even know who you are anymore? But do you want to? Do you want to see where you come from?" He said witha grin on his face. Spyro looked confused. "Yes Spyro... Youa re very different than the other Spyro... All that you have are his memories... But you have a life of your own that you forgot about, when you first began your cycle millions of years ago..." Convexity said he reached out his claws. "I'll show you the truth... The truth of your past life..."Spyro reached out and with one flash of light they were gone.

They stood on a tall hill above a waistland. "Where are we?" Spyro asked looking at Convexity. He nodded to him. "You are home Spyro..." He said. Spyro looked around. There was nothing. "Its not usualy like this... it usualy a happy place..." Convexity said. "Welcome, to Cynder's mind" Spyro looked at him confused. Convexity nodded. "Your insane! How can this be my home!" Spyro yelled. Convexity sighed and grinned at Spyro. "You don't exist... You were created by Cynders mind the first time you saved her from the stone." Convexity said. Spyro looked at him confused. "Take me back!" He yelled. Convexity grinned. "Spyro... Spyro the trator... You will do so much more than anyone will... You will join me and become the most powerfull creature in existance... What do you want... An ordianry life or a life of power... Your choice..."

To Be Continued...
#192 Posted: 20:21:04 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 41: Dust

Spyro got closer to Convexity. "Spyro... Your place is with me... Come with me..." Convexity said with a grin Spyro shook his head. "No! Take me back!" He yelled. Convexity shook his head. "Im afrade that only Cynder can do that now... And seeing as I controll Cynder..." He said. He turned and and clicked his claws. Spyro looked at his legs. He couldn't feel anything. "What! What is this!" He said. His feet and legs began to turn into dust. "Convexity! Stop this!" He yelled. With a flash of light Convexity dissapeared and Spyro was left in Cynder's mind fading away. His legs had gone. He hovered in mid air with patches of dust where his legs had been. He felt his tail, wings and body dissapear from him. He didn't have long left. He had saved Cynder from being trapped in stone, now only Cynder could save him.

Only his head remained. 'Cynder... Stop... Let it go...' Spyro thought to himself he lifted his head as hisneck began to turn to dust. 'Im sorry...' Spyro thought to himself. The remains of his head faded and turned to dust. All that remained was a pile of dust on the floor. He was trapped forever in Cynders mind. It was all up to her know. All up to Cynder to defeat the darkness, to stop Convexity and to free Spyro into the world once more. Cynder lifted her head from the cold hard temple floor. She felt confused and sleepy. She didn't know what had happened. The last thing she rememebered was Convexity grabbing hold of her. 'Cynder...' She heard a voice. She looked around the room. "Who's there?" She said nerviously. 'Cynder... Im sorry...' The voice said. She recognised it. 'Cynder... Find me... I saved you, now you need to save me...'

To Be Continued...
#193 Posted: 20:43:27 23/07/2008
CHOOSE DARK SIDE !! THEY HAVE COOKIEZ !!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#194 Posted: 21:12:52 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 42: Find Me

"How... How!" Cynder yelled. There was a long silence. 'Cynder... What do you want... What do you want most in the world...' He whispered. Cynder looked around the room worried. "I don't... I do-" Cynder said. She closed her eyes. 'Spyro...' She thought to herself. She opened her eyes and infront of her a small tornado of dust appeared. Cynder couldn't see anything. She was covering her eyes to stop the dust from going in her eyes. The tornado stopped and in its place was Spyro. He was gasping for breath. "Spyro... What happened? What realy happened?" Cynder asked. Spyro was still gasping for breath. "Cynder... Im not real... When you were trapped in the stone you wanted me... and thats what you got... Im from you, from your mind..." He said to her. She looked at him confused.

"Then... What do we do now?" She asked. Spyro looked at the floor and sighed. "Convexity... We need to find him!" Spyro yelled. He looked at the green liquid in the centre of the room. "Convexity... Convexity where are you?" He whispered. Cynder walked up to Spyro. "Spyro... Whats going on?" She asked. Spyro looked at her. "You won't need to ask me for longer." He said looking into the green liquid. "Convexity!" He yelled. A voice bellowed from the liquid. "So very full of fire, ice and rage. The rage of a Dragon that will destroy all that he has held close to him... Until now..." Convexity echoed. Spyro looked angry at him. "Spyro... Meet me in the mountain of Malefor... Meet us..." He continued. Spyro looked at Cynder. "Us?" He whispered. He knew that Cynder would think Convexity was refuring to Malefor, but Spyro knew otherwise.

To Be Continued...
#195 Posted: 21:40:37 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
No one's reading my fanfic any more smilie
#196 Posted: 21:43:10 23/07/2008
I am! I just isn't posting. Sorry!
---
Back from hibernation.
#197 Posted: 21:46:44 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Thats ok, Im probably just expecting too much seeing as I've written loads today smilie
#198 Posted: 21:47:53 23/07/2008
Don't ever expect too much. expect WAY TOO MUCH! LOL smiliesmilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#199 Posted: 21:49:37 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie
#200 Posted: 23:12:41 23/07/2008
You once again made Spyro or Cynder look dead?
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me