Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic II: Stone Cold Warrior
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic II: Stone Cold Warrior [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#101 Posted: 19:55:30 12/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15: Whispering In The Shadows

Convexity appeared in the same place as normal. Dark purple shadows surrounded him. 'You need to stop waisting time Convexity!' A voice yelled angrly. Convexity looked around. "And I told you that your not the boss of me, where would you rather be. Scattered into atoms or cowering in the darkness..." Convexity replyed. He looked around. A pair of glowing eyes appeared infront of him. 'Whats the situation... The voice echoed. Convexity turned around. "Wheres the rest of you!" Convexity yelled. More eyes appeared from every direction. "Right. The Dragons are all in the right place, we will attack the temple soon." Convexity said to all of them. They all began to mutter to each other. 'Did you tell him? About the false prophecy?' Said a different voice from behind him. Convexity nodded. "Yes, and even better. Malefor, the younger one, he was there..."

The voices bellowed all at once. 'Excelent. The last ever purple Dragons will die at our hands. 13 is deffinatly an unlucky number...' The voice laughed. Convexity turned around and looked up at all of the eyes around him. Every creature that had ever died at Convexity's hands were standing infront of him, contained in the darkness of Convexity's shadows. 'Convexity, next time you try to have a 'little chat' remember, reserection is something that can only be performed for a short time.' Said one of the voices. Convexity staired angryly at the glowing dark blue eyes. "You tell me this everytime... And I keep telling you that when the darkness has come you will be freed and we will have our rightfull place as the rulers of the universe while everyone else is trapped for all eternity..." Convexity bellowed. He turned around and walked into the shadows.

To Be Continued...
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#102 Posted: 20:14:21 12/07/2008
cool! do more! smilie
#103 Posted: 20:55:28 12/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16: The Gathering

Spyro looked up at all the Dragons. There were silver ones that shimmered in the daylight. Stone ones that struggled to fly. Two headed ones that attacked eachother. There was every Dragon imaginable. Spotted, red, green, white, black, grey. The sky was full with hundreds of colours. "Why here, of all the places in the universe why bring them here?" Spyro said to himself. Cynder looked down at him then Malefor. "Look at them all..." Cynder said witha smile on her face. Spyro looked up at her and shook his head. Cynders look changed. She had just remembered what Spyro had said 'Convexity is bringing every Dragon in the universe to the same place, so he can kill them all' Cynder looked worridly at the sky. "All of them..." She said. Spyro nodded looking up at the sky.

Not long later the four guardians came through the archway that led outside. They all looked at the three Dragons loking up at the sky. "Dragons, what are you doing?" Ignitus asked confused. He looked up at the sky and saw all the hundreds of Dragons above him. The other three of them repeted his actions. All seven of them looked up at the Dragons in the pale blue sky. "Convexity..." Ignitus whispered looking at Spyro. He nodded in responce. The Dragons all flew around not seaming to pay attention to the different surrioundings. "What are we going to do?" Spyro asked nerviously. Ignitus looked at Spyro in the eyes. "If Convexity plans to kill all Dragons, he's going to have to find them first..." Ignitus replyed. Spyro shook his head. "But how? We can't send them back to where they came from..."

To Be Continued...
#104 Posted: 21:16:27 12/07/2008
cool!
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#105 Posted: 21:43:17 12/07/2008
Why does convexity want to kill the dragons? Also is there a greater evil then Convexity?!
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
#106 Posted: 21:55:05 12/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Question 1: Because anything that isn't pure darkness must come to the darkness and anyone that doesn't will be killed.

Question 2: Depends...
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#107 Posted: 22:26:48 12/07/2008
Awesome!smilie Please write more soon!smilie
#108 Posted: 20:58:52 13/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 17: More And More

Every second Dragons appeared everywhere in the sky. Spyro, Cynder, Malefor and the four guardians looked up at them in amazment. "They must be from everywhere. Anywhere imaginable in the whole universe." Malefor said smiling. No one wanted to tell him the truth. They all smilied back at Malefor althoe they knew that they shouldn't encourage him. One Dragon flew to the ground behind the four guardians. He was tall with silver scales that shone in the sun light. He looked at them all. "Excuse me, but where are we?" He said. The guardians turned around and looked at him. "Your at the Dragon temple." Ignitus said. The silver Dragons widdedned his eyes and turned around. "You mean the Dragon temple. The Dragon temple that the purple Dragon Malefor was born in?" They responded.

Ignitus nodded as Malefor began to walk up to him. Spyro held him back. "No, not you. Another purple Dragon called Malefor." Spyro whispered. Malefor nodded in responce. Spyro looked at the silver Dragon. "If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?" Spyro asked curiously. The silver Dragon turned around. "Why, young Dragon. I coem from the frozen vally of ice." The Dragon said in reponce. Cyril looked at him. "Ah! So your an ice Dragon?" Cyril asked. The silver Dragon nodded and looked at him. "My name is Argyros, and yes I am an ice Dragon." He said to them all. He looked at Spyro and Malefor in amazment. "I don't belive it! Two purple Dragons!" He said amazed. Cynder looked up at the Dragons. There wer Dragons of all size flying around, but Cynder couldn't find the one she was looking for.

To Be Continued...
#109 Posted: 21:05:28 13/07/2008
Awesome!smilie And I think I know who she is looking for.smilie
Last edited at 21:07:33 13/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#110 Posted: 01:10:22 14/07/2008
Adult Malefor or Convexity?
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
#111 Posted: 07:07:59 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Awesome!smilie And I think I know who she is looking for.smilie

Who? PM me, cus you must be able to read my mind if you think your right... NOTE: Its not a real character *evil grin*
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#112 Posted: 16:17:19 14/07/2008
she could be lookin for her family =\

just hving a random guess lolz =]

plz write more coz itz awesum =D
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#113 Posted: 16:36:37 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 18: The Dragon

Cynder looked up at the Sky. Spyro, Malefor, Argyros and the four Guardians were taking together. Cynder didn't pay any attention. "Cynder?" Spyro said turning around. She didn't respond she just looked up at the sky. "Cynder?" Spyro repeated. This time Cynder looked down at Spyro. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." She said. Ignitus looked at her. He knew edsactly what she was doing. She was looking for someone, someone very important to her. She looked back at Ignitus. He nodded to her. She lowered her head in shame. She walked past the seven of Dragons that were huddled together in a group. "Cynder, where are you going?" Spyro asked. She didn't say anything. She walked on into the Dojo as Spyro followed her. "Cynder, whats wrong? You were fine a few minutes ago?" He said. Cynder looked around at him. She sat infront of him.

"Drake." She said. Spyro looked confused. "Who?" He said. She closed her eyes and lowered her head to Spyro's height. "Drake, he's Malefors... Father..." Cynder said. Spyro looked at her eyes. "Is that why, is that what you were looking at?" Spyro asked trying to comfort Cynder. She nodded. "He left a few months ago. He said he would return but he never did. He left me alone with three eggs to look after." She said. She forgot that she never told Spyro that two of the eggs had died. "Drake. Drake the Dragon. He might be alive still, it doesn't mean he's dead." Spyro said. That made Cynder feel worse. "But then what reason would he have to dissapear after we knew each other for so long?" She said as she began to cry. She sat down and told Spyro about Drake. Spyro nodded. "A black scaled Dragon. Just like you?" Spyro asked. Cynder nodded, she was too upset to talk.

"I told him about you. He understood, he knew that I had to see you everyday as soon as I got up. Even if it did get on his nerves he understood." She said looked at Spyro. He smilied at her. She had cheared up a bit. She got up and looked directly at Spyro. A voice echoed in her head. 'Cynder...' She heard. Spyro was walking back outside. Cynder looked around the room. 'Cynder. The purple Dragons have come, and one of them will die...' Cynder stepped back. The temple shook as rock from the room fell infront of the archway and blocked the door. Spyro had already left the room. Cynder was alone with a voice echoing in her head. 'You cannot escape Cynder, you will suffer as you watch and wait for one of them to die!' Cynder covered her head with her hands. "Stop it!" She yelled. She took away her hands from her head. "Convexity..."

To Be Continued...
Last edited at 16:37:03 14/07/2008 by bionicle2809
#114 Posted: 16:40:39 14/07/2008
Awesome!!!smilie So I was sorts right it had something to do with Malefor!smilie
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#115 Posted: 16:41:09 14/07/2008
smilie DON"T DIE SPYRO OR MALEFORE!
---
Back from hibernation.
#116 Posted: 16:45:58 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
*Evil grin!*
#117 Posted: 17:58:32 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 19: One Of Them Will Die

Cynder ran up to the rocks. Convexity had stopped talking. "Cynder!" Spyro yelled. Cynder tryed to pull out the large rocks. "Spyro! What happened!" She yelled back to him. There was a long silence. "Trouble..." Spyro said. Cynder didn't need an answer, she knew edsactly what he meant. She kept tryed to pull it out rocks from the large pile infront of her. Occasionaly she felt vibrations from the other side of the pile. "What was that?" Cynder asked. There was a long silence. The rocks kept vibrating. "Spyro! What is that?" She yelled. There was still no responce. 'Cynder...' Convexity said. Cynder looked around the room again. A shadow leeked through the thin glass of the roof. "What have you done..." Cynder said nerviously. The voice bellowed. 'I have shown you, the future. What will happen when one of the purple Dragons will die...' Convexity said.

Cynder looked up at the shadow. "The death of the Dragons. The purple Dragons contoll the death of the Dragons..." She said. She knew that this was bad. If the death of one purple Dragon determened the life and death of the Dragon race then what had happened to the other one. "So, who is it. Are you going to keep me waiting?" She said. Convexity bellowed again. 'In time Cynder. In time you will have worked it out for yourself. And when that day comes, it will become the end of everything...' The shadow faded away from the sky above her. "Cynder!" She heard yelling from the other side of the rocks. "Im here!" She yelled back. She could hear sighes of relief from the other side. "Cynder, what happened?" Ignitus asked. She didn't respond. She looked at the sky. 'The darkness is comming...' She thought to herself.

To Be Continued...
#118 Posted: 18:08:26 14/07/2008
Terrific!smilie MORE!smilie Please soon!
#119 Posted: 18:27:27 14/07/2008
cool! i sorta feel bad for spyro. cause cynder merry'd someone else smilie (DARN! forgot what else i was gonna say! smilie darn brain! ) *EDIT* remeber'd it! smilie i thought cynder liked spyro!
Last edited at 18:30:12 14/07/2008 by Sails_the_fox
#120 Posted: 18:32:49 14/07/2008
Cynder didn't marry anyone...smilie
#121 Posted: 18:35:42 14/07/2008
yea. ah hah. DRAKE! don't you remember?! (no offense) and this is was else i was gonna say. usually i don't care about this love crap.
#122 Posted: 18:40:36 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Cynder didn't marry anyone...smilie

How do you know? Its my story I write it my way smilie
#123 Posted: 18:42:24 14/07/2008
Sorry.smilie It is just that they didn't seem married in the chapter or anything. Are they married?
Last edited at 18:48:14 14/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#124 Posted: 18:47:52 14/07/2008
neither do i....
but this story is awesum!!
and Bionicle, i guessed..kinda right smilie

rite more plzz
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#125 Posted: 19:33:17 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry.smilie It is just that they didn't seem married in the chapter or anything. Are they married?

No there not married, and I wasn't angry with you you know. I was watching TV and I heard something on it smilie
#126 Posted: 19:34:55 14/07/2008
Oh LOL thanx!smilie Re you going to write anymore?
#127 Posted: 20:42:56 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
In this chapter we learn a bit more about what Convexity is...

Chapter 20: The Darkness Is Comming

Cynder stood with her back to the rocks that blocked the door. "Cynder? What happened?" Ignitus repeated. Cynder tunred around and looked through a small gap between the rocks. "The darkness... The darkness is comming." Cynder said sounding worried. "Death! One of them will die!" She continued. Images flashed in her head. She stood there reading out what she could see in her head. "A shadow. An eternal shadow forever growing, never stopping, never fading for hundreds of thousands of years..." She was breathing quickly with every word. She couldn't help herslef. She couldn't controll what she was seeing and she didn't want to see anymore. "Stop it!" She screamed in agony. The rocks began to shake. "Hang on Cynder!" Spyro yelled. A large rock fell to the floor missing Cynder. Spyro and Malefor climbed through the gap where the rock had been.

"Cynder." Spyro yelled as he ran up to her. She was curled up on the floor infront of them. Malefor walked away from her. He began to cry. Spyro turned around to him and nodded. "She's fine... Just unconcious." Spyro said. Malefor was releifed. He felt anger build up inside him. Anger he had never felt before. "Who did this? Who is Convexity?" Malefor asked. Spyro walked up to him. He wasn't sure what to say. Cynder has said that she didn't want to tell Malefor about Convexity but Spyro knew he had too, otherwise he would never be prepared for what might come to the future. Spyro sat down infront of Malefor. "Malefor... Young Malefor. Im afrade that its worse than anything, anything ever imaginable..." Spyro said as Malefor looked at him confused. "Convexity is dark energy. Every being has Convexity, and thats only because if they didn't then they would die. But the being Convexity is pure dark energy, the only creature that can live with pure dark energy. And he is Convexity..." Spyro continued to tell Malefor of Convexity. Malefor began to look even more scared by the minute.

To Be Continued...

Note: If you understand what Convexity is then this chapter answers SpyroLUVA's second question on post #105...
#128 Posted: 21:07:52 14/07/2008
AWESOME!!!smilie Write more soon!smilie
#129 Posted: 18:53:41 15/07/2008
yeah. write more. itz gettin even more awesum
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#130 Posted: 18:54:40 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Writing as we speek!
#131 Posted: 18:55:08 15/07/2008
yay!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#132 Posted: 18:57:50 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 21: It Begins

Malefor had been asleep next to Cynder for over an hour. Spyro stood in the door way that led into the nesting room. Ignitus stood behind him. "I hope she'll be ok..." Spyro said. Ignitus looked down at Spyro and nodded to him. Spyro walked into the chamber. Ignitus glaired at Cynder. Spyro settled down in the corner of the room. He fell into a deep sleep. 'Spyro...' A voice echoed. Spyro tryed to talk but he couldn't, he just listened to the voice. 'The time will come, the time will come to return to the time of death. The death of the Dragons is coming and you must save them...' Spyro didn't understand. He knew it was Convexity but why would he tell Spyro to save the Dragons. 'It will come, and one of you will die!' Convexity echoed as his voice faded away. A picture of Cynder was in Spyro's head.

It was younger Cynder, the Cynder he knew before he was turned to stone. 'Spyro!' She yelled. She looked around. 'Spyro! Im sorry, but one of you will die... And that one will be you...' She said. Even thoe Spyro knew it wasn't real he believed it, just because it was Cynder who was telling him. He thought of the moments that Cynder had had. She had never lied to him, or made up storys. He believed her more than Convexity. Spyro opened his eyes. He was lying in the Chamber. It could have only been almost an hour since he had gone to sleep. He got up off the ground. He looked around the room. Cynder must have still been unconcious. He walked into the Dojo just to make sure. He stepped through the door rubbing his eyes as he walked. She was gone. Malefor lay next to where Cynder had been.

To Be Continued...
#133 Posted: 19:05:32 15/07/2008
WAHHHHH!!!
---
Back from hibernation.
#134 Posted: 19:07:05 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie
#135 Posted: 19:38:32 15/07/2008
more plz!! wherez she gone! STOP LEAVING CLIFFEHANGERZZ!!

drama queen momment x]
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#136 Posted: 19:39:35 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
CLIFF HANGER! Don't worry, Im writing as we speek.
#137 Posted: 19:53:07 15/07/2008
yeah but i gtg now =[

at least i can rad it nxt time i log in here
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#138 Posted: 20:02:10 15/07/2008
Awesome! MORE!!!smilie

P.S. Check out my siggy!smilie
#139 Posted: 20:08:58 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 22: Held In The Darkness

Cynder opened her eyes. She breathed quickly. She tryed to move her legs but she was chained up. She turned around . There was nothing behind her, she was chained to the shadow. She looked forwards in the darkness. Two glowing eyes stood infront of her. "No..." She whispered. The eyes got closer to her. She tryed to pull her legs free from the chains. "Do not struggle... The more you struggle, the tighter it gets..." He said. She felt the chains digging into her scales. He screamed in pain. Convexity bellowed. "What do you want?" Cynder said nerviously. Convexity walked behind her. "You are bate..." Convexity said. That was the thing that made Cynder fear Convexity. He would always explain his plan and tell you how he would torture you. "You are bate for not one thing, but two. Two fish fighting over a fly."

Convexity clicked his claws. The darkness infrot of Cynder got closer to her. "If your freind Spyro doesn't come here by tomorow then you will be consumed by the darkness..." Convexity said. He walked off into the darkness. "Convexity! Where are we! Where did you bring me?" Cynder yelled. Convexity stopped and turned around. He bellowed. "You are in the land of the dead..." Convexity bellowed. Cynder looked at him with wide eyes. "One of them will die..." Cynder said. She tryed to pull the chains off her legs again. "Don't worry, your not dead." Convexitu said. She didn't care wether she was alive or not. "No! No you can't!" She yelled. She stopped pulling as she felt the chains tightening. "Spyro... You will die..." She whispered to herself as she was left alone in the shadow.

To Be Continued...
#140 Posted: 14:38:33 16/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chpter 23: Convexitys Darkness

Spyro stood where Cynder had been. He didn't want to wake Malefor up and have to tell him that Cynder had gone. He carfully walked into the chamber. Ignitus lay asleep in the corner of the room. Spyro walked up to him and woke him up. "Ignitus! Its Cynder, she's gone..." Spyro said nerviously. Ignitus raised his head and got up off the ground. He followed Spyro into the Dojo to find the empty space where Cynder had been only a few hours ago. Ignitus walked closer to the centre of the room. "Convexity..." He whispered. Spyro followed Ignitus and stood behind him. "What should we do?" Spyro asked. Ignitus turned around and looked at him but before he could speek the temple shook. A pitch black fog creaped in through the arch that led outside. Ignitus looked up at the glass roof. "No... No, it can't be!" He yelled. Spyro looked up.

Just a few seconds ago the sky had been fulled with the orange glow of the rising sun. The sky was covered in a dark shadow. "What! Whats happened?" Spyro yelled. He looked at the fog creaping in as he backed away from it. "Im afrade... Its worse than we could ever imagine." Ignitus said backing away from the shadow. They were about to run out of the room. Spyro stopped in the doorway. "Malefor!" He yelled. Spyro couldn't see him and there was no responce. He tryed calling for him again but yet again there was no reply. "Where's Malefor..." Spyro said trying to see through the fog. Ignitus looked at Spyro. "Spyro! There's not enough time. We need to go!" Ignitus said. Spyro wouldn't move. He would stand and watch as Malefor was consumed by the shadows. Spyro looked at Ignitus. "Im sorry..." He said as he charged full speed into the growing fog.

He walked around. He couldn't see anything. "Malefor!" He yelled again. He heard coughing from the distacne. "Spyro!" A voice yelled back. Spyro ran towards the voice to see a small purple Dragon lying on the floor helpless. "Malefor! I promiss I'll save you..." He said holding onto him. Spyro flew outside the temple and up into the sky. A bright light flashed above him. Spyro flew towards the light. He could hear a bellow. 'Yes... Come to me young Dragon. Come and bring Malefor with you...' Convexity thought to himself. As Spyro got closer to the light he could see a figure infront of it. "Convexity..." He whispered. Spyro flew closer to him holding Malefor in his claws. "What do you want! What have you done?" Spyro asked. Convexity looked at him directly in his eyes. The glowing white light shone directly into Spyro's eyes.

To Be Continued...
#141 Posted: 15:34:04 16/07/2008
YEY!!(not that the story is sad, but that you did a bit more!) smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#142 Posted: 16:16:30 16/07/2008
do more! its so cool!
#143 Posted: 16:36:22 16/07/2008 | Topic Creator
(JUST ABOUT HALF WAY!)

Chapter 24: The Last Ones

Spyro and Convexity glaired into each other's eyes. Convexity bellowed. "Excelent... You have come..." Convexity said. Spyro looked at the shadow covered land below him. "I didn't come for you, I came for Cynder. Where is she!" Spyro yelled. Malefor had fallen asleep by now. "Poor, poor baby Malefor. He'll never see his mother again, and he never had the chance to see his father..." Convexity bellowed. Spyro looked angrly at Convexit. 'Drake...' He thought. Spyro glot closer to him. "Who havn't you killed yet!" Spyro yelled. Convexity stopped laughing and looked at Malefor. Spyro looked down at Malefor. "Him..." Convexity said pointing to him. "But, he'll be next... After all one of you will die..." Convexity said. Althoe he knew that Spyro would have to die to free Cynder he tryed to convince him that Malefor would die.

"Never mind that. Where's Cynder!" Spyro yelled. Convexity watched as he saw the anger in Spyro's eyes. "You are full of questions arn't you..." Convexity said as he looked into the liht behind him. "Shame, this light is the last little speck of light in the world. But that will all change when the shadow comes through..." Convexity said grinning. Spyro got even closer to Convexity. "You still havn't answered my question. Where's Cynder?" Spyro yelled. Convexity turned around and looked at him. "Im afrade Spyro... Its too late... By the time you get there she'll be dead..." Convexity said in his sly voice. Spyro looked at the light behind Convexity. He needed to find Cynder and it wouldn't help standing around talking. He dived into the bright light leaving Convexity behind him. He looked in the distance and saw a dark shadow that awaited him.

To Be Continued...
#144 Posted: 16:39:34 16/07/2008
YEY!
---
Back from hibernation.
#145 Posted: 17:05:23 16/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 25: The Waiting Darkness

Spyro found himself in a dark room. He looked around. Eyes glowed around him. He looked at them all. "Who is this!" A voice yelled. Spyro looked up at him. "My name is Spyro, and Im looking for Cynder!" He yelled. The eyes backed away. "We have no knoledge of such person called 'Cynder'..." Another voice said nerviously. He looked up at the eyes. "Are you sure about that?" He said. The voices muttered and a pair of green puslating eyes got closer to him. "We said we have no knoledge of anyone called Cynder!" The voice yelled. Spyro looked at the eyes and grinned. "So, you joined him again. I would have thought after what he had done to you, you would have backed out. Malefor." Spyro said getting closer to him. The eyes lowered down to his level. "And what? You think I can't change?"

Spyro looked at his glowing green eyes. "Im not going to ask any more... Where is Cynder!" He yelled. His voice echoed thorught the shadows around him. "Spyro!" He heard a quiet voice yell. He turned around and looked at where the voice was comming from. Malefors hand grabbed Spyro. "Where do you think your going?" Malefor asked. Spyro looked at the younger Malefor that he had lay down behind him. "Malefor!" Spyro yelled. The eyes gave an expression of looking confused. Suddenly young Malefor jumped up and attacked the glowing eyes. "What! Who is this!" Malefor yelled. Spyro looked at young Malefor attacking the Malefor much bigger than him. "Malefor, meet Malefor..." Spyro said. The older Malefor looked worried. "What! What do you mean. You mean this thing is called Malefor!"

"Hey! Im not a 'thing'!" Young Malefor yelled angrly. Spyro looked at Malefor being pushed to the floor by young Malefor. "Malefor! Keep going!" Spyro yelled with a grin. He ran to where he heard the voice earlyer. No one noticed that he had gone. He walked up to a large creature in chaines. "Cynder!" He yelled. He rand up to her chains and tryed to pull her free. "We need to get out of here!" Spyro yelled. Cynder didn't respond. A voice bellowed behind her. "I told you. Its too late..." Convexity said. Spyro looked directly at Convexity. "Nothings too late!" Spyro yelled. Convexity walked up to him. "Spyro... There's nothing you can do." Convexity said. His voice had changed. He usualy used a sly voice but now he was sounding comforting. "Spyro... There's nothing left. Come with me. Come into the darkness..."

To Be Continued...
#146 Posted: 18:54:24 16/07/2008
COOL! i thought the older malefor died or something. and i thought that he was good! cause he destroyed convexity. well not really. but he was helping them! why is he bad again now?!?! and WOO! KICK HIS BUT YOUNGER MALEFOR!
#147 Posted: 07:10:22 17/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Your right he did die, but there in the land of the dead he's there but dead in real life and he joined Convexity again because he's controlling his mind so he can't resist.
#148 Posted: 15:13:33 17/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 26: If Only

Spyro stood infront of Convexity. He glaired into his glowing white eyes. "Come with me... Come with me..." Convexity whispered. Spyro walked closer to him as he reached out his hand. Cynder slowly opened her eyes. She couldn't see into the shadow infront of her. She began felt the chains tightening around her legs. She screamed in pain. Spyro didn't pay attention. He was confused by the powers of Convexity. He could hear anything or do anything. He just got closer and closer to Convexity. Cynder yelled his name but Spyro still did nothing. Convexity looked at Cynder angrly. "You will not stop this!" Convexity yelled. "Nothing can stop this, nothing and no one!" Cynder tryed to reach out for him but she couldn't move. She tryed had an idea. She looked at the chains. With all her strength she tryed burning the chains with her posion breath.

Convexity looked at her angrly. "What are you doing!" He yelled. Cynder grinned as she saw the metal melting away. She looked at her free leg. It was marked where the chains had broken her scales. Convexity stopped looking at Spyro and looked directly at Cynder. "YOU WILL NOT STOP THIS! NOTHING CAN STOP THIS! STAY BACK, OR I WILL PROMISSE TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING MISSERY!" Convexity yelled. Spyro shook his head and turned around to look at Cynder. Convexity walked up to her yelling. She reached out to him with her free claw. Convexity tunred around and looked at Spyro, then back to Cynder. He gruntted. "If only there were another way..." Convexity said looking at Spyro. He looked at Cynder with a grin. "Oh wait, there still is..." Convexity bellowed and with one blast of his convexity breath Cynder turned into a dark black stone.

To Be Continued...
#149 Posted: 16:03:17 17/07/2008
WAHHH!!
---
Back from hibernation.
#150 Posted: 17:06:20 17/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 27: You Will

Spyro ran up to Cynder. She was already stone. Spyro sighed and looked at Convexity. "She had nothing to do with this. It was all about me. Now bring her back!" Spyro yelled. Convexity grinned. "There is only one way... The only way." Convexity said with a grin. Spyro knew that this was a bad idea. "You do something for me and Cynder goes free..." Convexity said. Spyro looked at Cynder then back to Convexity. He sighed. "Alright, what to I have to do?" He asked. He could see the anger on the other Dragons faces if they were watching him. "Do as the prophecy says. Return to the time of death, and prevent death..." Convexity said. Spyro looked confused. "When's the time of death? How can I prevent death!" Spyro said demanding answers. Convexity walked away. "But you still havn't told me!" Spyro yelled as he faded into the darkness.

"In time, you will realise for yourself what must be done..." Convexitys voice echoed tn the sahdow. Spyro turned around and looked at Cynder. Her claw was reaching out for Convexity when she was frozen in stone. There was only one way to free her, and only Convexity had that way. "I'll free you Cynder. Even if it means destroying the world, I'll free you." Spyro whispered. He turned around and realised that he had left Malefor. He ran to find him. Convexity stood infront of Malefor. Spyro hid out of sight. "She never told you?" Convexity said. "Malefor the Dragon died almost 120 years ago, he knew your mother. Anything strange about that? Any particular reason why she would name you Malefor?" Convexity continued. Spyro didn't like where this was going. He had a feeling of dread. "Because she saw darkness in you. And we can awaken that darkness..."

To Be Continued...
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me