Page 1 of 1
Camo is SOOO overrated [CLOSED]
Zeeker Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#1 Posted: 21:27:49 27/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Camo is so overrated. I lost to some of the worst characters in the game as him like zap and stump smash. There's only one character I could win beat and that was Prism break.
---
You will not survive.
LightSpyro13 Blue Sparx Gems: 861
#2 Posted: 07:27:50 29/10/2012
I agree, Camo is extremely overrated. He is one of the worst skylanders of all time in my opinion. He is SOOOOO boring to play with and he's not as strong as everyone says.

However, I disagree with smilie & smilie being some of the worst, they're one of my best.

Stump Smash is really good on Smash N Bash, a force to be reckoned with.

Zap is a monster on Telsa Dragon (although Slime Sea Serpent is pretty useless).
---
Fins, of fury!
#3 Posted: 18:25:16 29/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pixilism
Because you may just suck at the game. :I

no u do
---
You will not survive.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#4 Posted: 18:29:39 29/10/2012
No fighting, please.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Shroomy_Boomy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1143
#5 Posted: 18:59:55 29/10/2012
Everyone has a different style of playing, and different interests, it's such an objective thing... this diversity is what attracts so many types of people to the Skylanders series, it's fantastic!! For example, LightSpyro, I know you've mentioned strongly disliking the dragon figures, as well as smilie Camo, but those are some of my personal favourites!! smilie I also greatly enjoy Zap smilie on Tesla Drason, so we agree on some as well!! This is why there are dozens of characters to pick from; everyone likes different things, and it makes the game much more universal!! smilie

I enjoy Camo because of his Melon Fortress upgrade, he can do tons of damage while shielding from attacks inside the melons!! He's' also one of my favs in character design, again an objective thing, but personally one of my favourites!!! I'm bummed he didn't get a repose!!
---
67/67+GITD:smiliesmiliesmilieAEsmilie ROCKsmilie&smilieGLITTERsmilie&smilieSNOWsmilie

37/37+All Sidekix~WERDS~Blusmilie~Flockedsmilie~GITDsmilie~GREENsmilie~CLEARsmilie~CHROMEsmilie
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#6 Posted: 21:47:47 29/10/2012
camo is not overrated the rocket is!
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#7 Posted: 22:04:28 29/10/2012
Quote: Zeeker

no u do

What a come-back.
But I agree. I see why there's no repose
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
#8 Posted: 23:52:08 29/10/2012
Quote: GigaCamo
camo is not overrated the rocket is!

No, smilie is COMPLETELY overrated.
---
Fins, of fury!
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#9 Posted: 01:23:26 30/10/2012
On the console game, I find him overrated, on the 3DS game, I find him underrated.
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#10 Posted: 01:32:45 30/10/2012
smilie Rules! You arn't playing him right! I defeated smilie as smilie without taking a hit!
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#11 Posted: 01:36:08 30/10/2012
Quote: Shroomy_Boomy
Everyone has a different style of playing, and different interests, it's such an objective thing... this diversity is what attracts so many types of people to the Skylanders series, it's fantastic!! For example, LightSpyro, I know you've mentioned strongly disliking the dragon figures, as well as smilie Camo, but those are some of my personal favourites!! smilie I also greatly enjoy Zap smilie on Tesla Drason, so we agree on some as well!! This is why there are dozens of characters to pick from; everyone likes different things, and it makes the game much more universal!! smilie

I enjoy Camo because of his Melon Fortress upgrade, he can do tons of damage while shielding from attacks inside the melons!! He's' also one of my favs in character design, again an objective thing, but personally one of my favourites!!! I'm bummed he didn't get a repose!!

I just think all of the dragons are overrated (except for smilie & smilie), some people only like them because of what they are. Some of the dragons are ok, but most of them aren't very appealing (such as smilie & smilie, I hate both characters so much!); and smilie Is the most overrated Skylander of all time in my opinion (not the #1 worst though, smilie Sonic Boom is the stupidest one).

smilie & smilie are extremely overpowered and don't provide a challenge at all, they're too easy to use. They're so boring.

smilie is slightly below average. Though she was the first skylander I bought seperately from the game (but I had smilie, smilie smilie, & smilie first because I got the Mega Pack instead of the Starter Pack), she isn't very fun to use and her Ultimate Rainbower path is Ultimate Crap. She's better than stupid smilie at least, hated the character to being with (her Heroic Challenge is great though).

smilie The only dragon I don't have, so I'm not gonna say anything about him.

smilie Extremely overrated and kind of boring to play with.

smilie is great, but overrated and Overpowered on Shadowdancer (Nether Welder sucks, I don't care what people say).

The only dragons I higjhly enjoyed were smilie, smilie (I like Ghost Roaster smilie slightly better though), & smilie; the rest are kind of dissappointing.

smilie is ok, but there are tons of skylanders FAR better than him. I prefer smilie Stump Smash, the best Life Skylander in my opinion (smilie Zook is great too).
---
Fins, of fury!
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#12 Posted: 07:55:36 30/10/2012
You can call Camo anything but weak.
---
cry baby, I am
#13 Posted: 08:47:19 30/10/2012
Quote: WUMBOSIMPSON
You can call Camo anything but weak.

Boring? Pathetic? Stupid? Wimpy?
---
Fins, of fury!
#14 Posted: 07:37:02 05/11/2012

No offense, but she's/he's kinda right. If you lost to smilie as Camo, you do suck at the game. Not that I prefer retarded Camo, but Life>Water in PvP.

And BTW, Stump Smash is one of the best!!!
---
Fins, of fury!
#15 Posted: 22:01:17 05/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: LightSpyro13

No offense, but she's/he's kinda right. If you lost to smilie as Camo, you do suck at the game. Not that I prefer retarded Camo, but Life>Water in PvP.

And BTW, Stump Smash is one of the best!!!

Or Maybe the person I was fighting was GOOD as zap, and no offence really doesn't make it any better.
---
You will not survive.
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#16 Posted: 02:25:37 06/11/2012
Skylanders as a whole is so fraking overrated.

This.

IMO, since I've trained all of my dragon skylanders to their full potential, and picked some good paths for me, they rarely take any damage and instant-kill. It all depends on how you play the game and how you strategize.

Non of the Skylanders are "terrible". They can all be trained to their full potential, and YOU must "adapt" to their attacks and defenses. Find how what kind of strategy you need to do with them, and you can't go wrong.

Because I have "adapted" to all of my Skylander's unique types, I have found my team to be near to unstoppable. Even on PvP against my best friend, trystan, (who is obsessed with gaming, Spyro, and Skylanders.) I have kicked her butt multiple times. And she's beat me only a couple times, but that's because we were laughing too hard, or I goofed up a bit. Haha. :)
TheAceOfBreath Green Sparx Gems: 356
#17 Posted: 07:15:28 06/11/2012
Quote: SpyraArtisan
Skylanders as a whole is so fraking overrated.

This.

IMO, since I've trained all of my dragon skylanders to their full potential, and picked some good paths for me, they rarely take any damage and instant-kill. It all depends on how you play the game and how you strategize.

Non of the Skylanders are "terrible". They can all be trained to their full potential, and YOU must "adapt" to their attacks and defenses. Find how what kind of strategy you need to do with them, and you can't go wrong.

Because I have "adapted" to all of my Skylander's unique types, I have found my team to be near to unstoppable. Even on PvP against my best friend, trystan, (who is obsessed with gaming, Spyro, and Skylanders.) I have kicked her butt multiple times. And she's beat me only a couple times, but that's because we were laughing too hard, or I goofed up a bit. Haha. smilie

This for her theory.

I have an L Chop Chop that is honestly one of my best after I trained him up through 3DS grinding.
---
"We're talking about Hetalia."
"No wonder I don't understand."
Parabuds Green Sparx Gems: 106
#18 Posted: 20:29:19 06/11/2012
Everyone is entitled to an opnion and i think the more hyped up a character is, the likely hood is you may well be disappointed.
---
If your not living on the edge, your taking up too much space!
#19 Posted: 21:55:59 06/11/2012
The PEOPLE make the character hyped, not the toy or seller themselves.

Camo may be hyped, but he's good if you use him CORRECTLY.

And to me, poor little Spyro is so underrated... D: He's my most powerful Skylander, and I'm always using him!
#20 Posted: 05:04:57 07/11/2012

And to me, poor little Spyro is so underrated... D: He's my most powerful Skylander, and I'm always using him!

But you have to admit, Camo is pretty boring.
---
Fins, of fury!
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#21 Posted: 06:44:51 07/11/2012
Yeah I ....don't really like Camo smilie;;.

Ghost Roaster, Boomer, Stump Smash are my mains.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#22 Posted: 13:15:47 07/11/2012
^ ^ Camo is not boring in my opinion.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#23 Posted: 20:45:44 07/11/2012
camo has a cute, cool design, is powerful and everybody loves dragons here.
I think he will possibly have a huge fan base and it doesn't matter, people aren't saying he's macho everywhere, just being fans so I am sort-of disagreeing and agreeing :I
#24 Posted: 00:23:42 08/11/2012

No, he's not. I think his design is pretty cool, and I also think that exploding fruit is awesome. :D

EXPLODING

WATER MELONS

SCREW YOU, SCIENCE. lol
#25 Posted: 03:23:26 08/11/2012

No, he's not. I think his design is pretty cool, and I also think that exploding fruit is awesome. smilie

EXPLODING

WATER MELONS

SCREW YOU, SCIENCE. lol

Yeah exploding fruit that can be popped by projectiles in PvP. His design is the only redeeming thing about him, he's one of my faves based on character design, but not to play as. Camo sucks compared to the other Life Skylanders, especially smilie and smilie some of my favorites.
---
Fins, of fury!
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#26 Posted: 23:55:12 03/02/2013
I honestly feel like everyone hates Camo, so I think he's underrated. I just don't see as much lovers as I do haters. Most of his fanbase is for people who like him because he's a dragon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:23:39 15/02/2013 by ClayFace
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#27 Posted: 18:36:29 09/02/2013
You can't just say "Camo sucks" (because it's not true) or "This person sucks". It's your opinion. Even if Camo was the weakest Skylander and it was fighting a Giant you could still win if you used Camo the right way...
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#28 Posted: 05:35:01 15/02/2013
Why you think is bad?

1. You took the wrong path for him.

2. Zap was pro.

3. You smell at the game.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#29 Posted: 12:30:33 15/02/2013
omfg ClayFace you just had to bump this ugh...

Agreed with whoever said Skylanders as a whole is overrated.
#30 Posted: 21:34:46 15/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: MoonHorizons
Why you think is bad?

1. You took the wrong path for him.

2. Zap was pro.

3. You smell at the game.

No, numbnuts. I did have him on Vine virtuoso, the horrible path at first, but put him on melon master and he was much better. Zap sucks. And no I'm not bad at the game idiot.
---
You will not survive.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me