Page 1 of 1
Problem with crashes [CLOSED]
Sebastian Red Sparx Gems: 12
#1 Posted: 21:12:50 19/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Hi all,
I play Skylanders on PC, and recently started to have problems with crashes during the game.
Basically it looks like my figures loose contact and dissapear from the game.
The further I'm in the story the more often it happens. Lately i got to chapter 10 Treetop Terrace (the seed tree).
I start fight there and everything is fine until life punks put healing spell, then portal goes berserk, skylanders dissapear and there's no chance to do anything as portal can't recognise any skylander.
The worst is that two skylanders that were used there look dead now as portal can't recognise them after game restart.
It constantly says, that there's a problem with the toy.

Any ideas what's going on?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian
ATVIAssist Blue Sparx Gems: 978
#2 Posted: 14:07:02 26/10/2012
Quote: Sebastian
Hi all,
I play Skylanders on PC, and recently started to have problems with crashes during the game.
Basically it looks like my figures loose contact and dissapear from the game.
The further I'm in the story the more often it happens. Lately i got to chapter 10 Treetop Terrace (the seed tree).
I start fight there and everything is fine until life punks put healing spell, then portal goes berserk, skylanders dissapear and there's no chance to do anything as portal can't recognise any skylander.
The worst is that two skylanders that were used there look dead now as portal can't recognise them after game restart.
It constantly says, that there's a problem with the toy.

Any ideas what's going on?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian

Seems like you are having multiple problems. Lets focus on the PC part first. Can you copy paste your DirectX diagnostic file results. This will greatly aid us in troubleshooting your system. To do this we ask that you do the following.
1) Click on the Start button > Run.
2) In the box type: dxdiag
3) Click the OK button.
4) DirectX Diagnostic Tool will open, click the Save All Information button at the bottom.
5) Save the dxdiag.txt file to your desktop.
6) Copy and paste the information in your next reply.

^MS
---
ATVIassist. Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist and Twitter https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist
sonsilv2 Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#3 Posted: 20:50:41 27/10/2012
U might need to look inside see if any wires are loose but I would recommend getting it on console if u have one
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me