Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > The Official Skylanders Mega Bloks Thread
First | Previous | Page 4 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16
The Official Skylanders Mega Bloks Thread [CLOSED]
Mega Bloks Green Sparx Gems: 173
#151 Posted: 18:31:48 12/11/2012
Series 6 of Halo is coming pretty soon.
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#152 Posted: 22:53:44 12/11/2012
Quote: Mega Bloks

sweet! i cant wait smilie
---
Praise Helix!!!
laminated Yellow Sparx Gems: 1046
#153 Posted: 23:10:18 12/11/2012
Quote: ace

sweet! i cant wait smilie

Series 6 is already out in some parts of Canada, France and the UK. Just brought some online so they should be with me in a few days.
Diggeh Emerald Sparx Gems: 3153
#154 Posted: 03:32:44 13/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Ever wonder what happens to your Mega Bloks Skylanders when you leave the house?

Skylanders Karting!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

• Spyro on T-Rextroyer
  • Tree Rex on the Go-Kart
  • Evil Troll on Evil Weevil
  • Sheep on...The Tumbler

Just one of the many things you can do with articulated Mega Bloks Skylanders goodness!
Betadoll Green Sparx Gems: 210
#155 Posted: 03:54:19 13/11/2012
@ Diggeh: Ahahahahaha! Tree Rex is going to win with that blue shell, obv.
---
I'm Beta - Geekygirly.com
Leave a PM (:
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#156 Posted: 06:33:27 13/11/2012
I don't like the permanent hats either D:
I'd rather collect them without hats, but it looks like I'll be stuck with at least one hatted Skylander. I'm sure they could've been engineered to have customizable hats.

But I am happy that it looks like they plan on releasing plenty of sets with favor towards smaller/minifig packs.
Compared to WoW bloks (the other series I'm following), the variety of skylanders minifigs already blows WoW's out of the water and those came out much earlier in summer!
---
#all Spyros are valid
#157 Posted: 16:11:26 13/11/2012
Haha, great photos Diggeh. Might want to try doing something with our existing Mega Bloks cars (Need for Speed, Power Rangers, Halo). Also have Hot Wheels coming next year, so plenty of options for Skylanders Karting! smilie

So, the hats ... simply put, no, we couldn't engineer the hats to be customizable. In the game, since everything is polygons you can rescale each hat to fit every character, but we don't have such a luxury with our toys. Making them a part of the sculpt itself lets us ensure a perfect design and fit.
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#158 Posted: 17:27:01 13/11/2012
I NEED THEMMMMMM
GRR!
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
#159 Posted: 18:24:55 13/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Hot Wheels Mega Bloks, you say? Sounds great!

The molded hats are understandable. You wouldn't want a hole in your favorite Skylander's head! smilie
#160 Posted: 19:07:52 13/11/2012
Yep, it's no secret, though we haven't shown any sets yet.

Pumped for you guys to try out the Battle Arcade/Battle Portals. Actually really, really fun gameplay. Like playing Rebound with giant street hockey pucks with Skylanders on top of them. And exploding treasure chests. (Just as cool as it sounds)
#161 Posted: 19:26:01 13/11/2012 | Topic Creator
I love the idea behind the Battle Portals. Not only do they look fun, but it's a perfect opportunity to release fan-favorite Skylanders for affordable prices.
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7369
#162 Posted: 20:57:45 13/11/2012
Meh i dont see the point at all.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#163 Posted: 23:11:37 13/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Brad, are there any plans for character variants (besides hats)? Maybe something cute like TRU exclusive Legendary characters or gold/silver/transparent paint? Perhaps a Comic-Con/Toy Fair promotion?
joshualamberg54 Ripto Gems: 0
#164 Posted: 23:50:15 13/11/2012
Nice photos!!!

Now, about the LEGO prices they're also overpriced because of the branding and licensing. As you can see certain people spend the extra hundreds of dollars because the set is a model of their favorite Star Wars scene or character.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:15 16/11/2012 by dark52
#165 Posted: 00:10:52 14/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: joshualamberg54
Nice photos!!!

Now, about the LEGO prices they're also overpriced because of the branding and licensing. As you can see certain people spend the extra hundreds of dollars because the set is a model of their favorite Star Wars scene or character.

[spam]

It's an honor to have a bot quoting myself! Such is the power of Skylanders Giants Mega Bloks.

Here, have a shiny REPORT button! :)

Quote: My older post
Nice pictures! I'll never understand why people thought Chill looked bad.

About the LEGO prices: They're also overpriced because of the branding and licensing. Certain people spend the extra hundreds of dollars because the set is a model of their favorite Star Wars scene or character (like the Death Star).

To each their own, but Mega Bloks and LEGO can certainly coexist. Both have their merits.

Plus, SKYLANDERS. :)
#166 Posted: 13:20:00 14/11/2012
The Battle Portals have been found at a TRU in the US. Ignitor and Chop Chop are 2 per case and Terrafin and Trigger Happy are 1 per case.
#167 Posted: 16:51:40 14/11/2012
Quote: gillgrunt987
Meh i dont see the point at all.

Fun is a fine raison d'être!

Quote: Diggeh
Brad, are there any plans for character variants (besides hats)? Maybe something cute like TRU exclusive Legendary characters or gold/silver/transparent paint? Perhaps a Comic-Con/Toy Fair promotion?

I would say variants seem incredibly likely, but I can't confirm anything for now.
#168 Posted: 20:49:33 14/11/2012
Quote: RadSpyro
Oh, Brad? I know it's not likely you can answer this, but do you know what the RRP is for the Dark Castle Conquest in the UK?

I hope you and your team keep up the great work with these.

Got the answer: 99.99 GBP.

(Probably not the answer you were hoping for.)

Quote: laminated
We definitely know that a lot of young girls love Skylanders, and we'll make sure that the female characters are well represented in the line. Stay tuned. smilie

Hi there Brad,
Great work on the line! I do have a question though: On the UK version of your website you have Swarm Mech Invasion listed as an Argos exclusive, but I contacted Argos and they told me they will not be stocking the set. Could you let me know where/if that set will be available here in the UK? Thanks in advance!

Just confirmed that this is an Argos exclusive, but it's in Spring 2013, which is likely why they answered you that way.
ThePunchPopFizz Green Sparx Gems: 258
#169 Posted: 21:03:19 14/11/2012
I like that an actual mega bloks guy is in here. Now THAT'S customer service. Good on ya brad.
---
Ravens Nation.
Activate: PunchPopFizz
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7369
#170 Posted: 21:28:04 14/11/2012
Release a kaos set and i might be interested ...
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Daniel_Sammons Green Sparx Gems: 145
#171 Posted: 21:28:15 14/11/2012
Awesome site.

Was looking for some Skylanders Mega Bloks information and found this thread from google. My son has most of the sets and really likes them. I noticed there was a lack of pictures here. I had some of some of most of the items allready. Thread need pictures to sell more product smilie

The mini figures are very well done and I assume some people will buy the sets just for them. I also hope we get some blind bag options down the road as seen in the halo and power rangers lines.

Enjoy

DS

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
I have been a huge fan of toys all my life. A hobby of mine is photography of toys.
#172 Posted: 21:34:17 14/11/2012
Tree Rex is My favorite.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
I have been a huge fan of toys all my life. A hobby of mine is photography of toys.
#173 Posted: 21:40:32 14/11/2012
He has not built the second Walker yet. The Spyro ship is on his work shelf. And the 2 larger sets castle and Pirate ship are put away for his Birthday and Xmas.

I think I will prefer the standard versions to the Glow in the dark ones. With this trend a basic swarm should be in wave 2.

DS

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
#174 Posted: 00:51:22 15/11/2012

Just confirmed that this is an Argos exclusive, but it's in Spring 2013, which is likely why they answered you that way.

Ah, that's quite a while to wait but great news none-the-less! Thank you SO much for taking the time to find out and let me know.

Quote: ThePunchPopFizz
I like that an actual mega bloks guy is in here. Now THAT'S customer service. Good on ya brad.

I couldn't agree more. The best thing is that it's not just this site that they visit, I see them on quite a few of my favourite forums (www.bloks.hyperboards.com & www.spartanbloks.com/forums for example) and they're always very friendly and helpful. In a world where most companies just copy and paste their responses and replies to you, it's re-assuring to find a company that personally contacts you in a friendly, but never un-professional way.

In recent years my toy-collecting hobby has shifted completely over to Mega Bloks, practically all my spare money goes to them and what I stated above is just one of the many reasons why I feel more than happy to buy from them over and over again.
#175 Posted: 00:55:41 15/11/2012
@Daniel_Sammons awesome pics man! I love the group shot of them all together and I think I agree about preferring the non-glow in the dark versions. It's a cool feature though and I'm sure the younger audience love it.

Thanks for sharing with us smilie

EDIT: It's letting me edit my posts again. Apologies for double posting!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:59:48 15/11/2012 by laminated
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#176 Posted: 02:30:32 15/11/2012
I want those figures soo badly!!! smilie))

I just spent my MEGABLOKS budget on sidekicks and a flocked stump. Hopefully they'll still be around when I have the money again.

@MEGABLOK: Any chance of the big Akreyan robot being made? You know the really big guy that you ride on in a couple of chapters? hehe
How about sets (broken up) that features the island from the original game?

I know the LEGO mini figures have become a collectible hit so do you guys plan on making every single character?
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
#177 Posted: 04:32:14 15/11/2012 | Topic Creator
@gillgrunt987 If you spent a miniscule amount of time looking at the first post, you'd see that Mega Bloks has you covered! smilie

If you're going to post something about Skylanders Giants Mega Bloks, please be constructive (See what I did there? Building blocks!). Complaining doesn't contribute to the topic at all.

@Daniel_Sammons Thanks for the wonderful pictures! Still trying to find a Swarm Mech Invasion set, but my Walmarts haven't gotten them in yet. Were they in the LEGO aisle with the Mega Bloks stuff or with the Skylanders characters/games?
Betadoll Green Sparx Gems: 210
#178 Posted: 06:59:51 15/11/2012
@Daniel_Sammons - Thank you for all the pictures! Trigger Happy looks a little odd, eh?

@ Diggeh - You are going to have to battle me for that set, it's my favorite! We will take this to the BATTLE PORTALS.

Also, if anyone else is planning on purchasing one of the bigger Mega Bloks sets at TRU - I wanted to point out that their 'The Great Big ToysRUs Book (Holiday Wishlist)' that they are circulating has a $10-15 off of the purchase of $100+. Also, check your receipts on your smaller purchases there - I got a coupon that printed with my last purchase that will be good for 20% off - both are running until 11/21/12.
---
I'm Beta - Geekygirly.com
Leave a PM (:
#179 Posted: 15:14:18 15/11/2012
Quote: Diggeh
@gillgrunt987 If you spent a miniscule amount of time looking at the first post, you'd see that Mega Bloks has you covered! smilie

If you're going to post something about Skylanders Giants Mega Bloks, please be constructive (See what I did there? Building blocks!). Complaining doesn't contribute to the topic at all.

@Daniel_Sammons Thanks for the wonderful pictures! Still trying to find a Swarm Mech Invasion set, but my Walmarts haven't gotten them in yet. Were they in the LEGO aisle with the Mega Bloks stuff or with the Skylanders characters/games?

No Problem.

Walmart is horrible for merchandising product. The special sets from the ad are not on their modular. Therefore they will be put in a seasonal section or left i n the backroom. Walmart is supposed to have all ad items on the floor but as we know its not a perfect world and walmart really doesnt care.

I went to my local Walmart 6 miles away asked about the sets in the ad. The lady would not even look or try and find a UPC to check the item, I asked numerous people and many said they were not getting them. I then stopped by the next smaller Walmart 45 miles away while out of town. The female manager went out of her way to help me, she took another Mega bloks item(as skylanders were not out here either) and went to a terminal. Looke dup Mega Bloks by the supplier and found the Swarm set UPC.

She then found them in the backroom.

By chance I went back to my hometown walmart the next day and had a associate check the UPC of course they had them and were in the backroom.

LOL so it sucks at Walmart trying to find any Walmart not on the modular set.

I can get you a swarm set if you want lmk.

I have tons of feedabck on fwoosh, rebelscum, and oswcc.

Later

DS

PS my sone finished the GITD mech last night, so Ill try and get a few more pictures.
---
#180 Posted: 17:17:16 15/11/2012

Ah, that's quite a while to wait but great news none-the-less! Thank you SO much for taking the time to find out and let me know.

Quote: ThePunchPopFizz

I couldn't agree more. The best thing is that it's not just this site that they visit, I see them on quite a few of my favourite forums (www.bloks.hyperboards.com & www.spartanbloks.com/forums for example) and they're always very friendly and helpful. In a world where most companies just copy and paste their responses and replies to you, it's re-assuring to find a company that personally contacts you in a friendly, but never un-professional way.

In recent years my toy-collecting hobby has shifted completely over to Mega Bloks, practically all my spare money goes to them and what I stated above is just one of the many reasons why I feel more than happy to buy from them over and over again.

Thanks for your kind comments!

I was actually hired at Mega Bloks when they found me on a toy fansite that I used to run, so this is pretty much second nature to me. I just really love talking about toys, anyway haha

Feel free to send me a message if you ever need something or just want to chat!

Quote: SkyDaddy
I want those figures soo badly!!! smilie))

I just spent my MEGABLOKS budget on sidekicks and a flocked stump. Hopefully they'll still be around when I have the money again.

@MEGABLOK: Any chance of the big Akreyan robot being made? You know the really big guy that you ride on in a couple of chapters? hehe
How about sets (broken up) that features the island from the original game?

I know the LEGO mini figures have become a collectible hit so do you guys plan on making every single character?

I wish I could answer you, but unfortunately I can't comment on any unannounced products or future plans. smilie

Quote: Betadoll
@Daniel_Sammons - Thank you for all the pictures! Trigger Happy looks a little odd, eh?

@ Diggeh - You are going to have to battle me for that set, it's my favorite! We will take this to the BATTLE PORTALS.

Also, if anyone else is planning on purchasing one of the bigger Mega Bloks sets at TRU - I wanted to point out that their 'The Great Big ToysRUs Book (Holiday Wishlist)' that they are circulating has a $10-15 off of the purchase of $100+. Also, check your receipts on your smaller purchases there - I got a coupon that printed with my last purchase that will be good for 20% off - both are running until 11/21/12.

Sounds like a great deal!

The glow in the dark stuff is really cool though ... I guess maybe some older collectors won't like it as much, but come on, this is awesome:

[User Posted Image]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#181 Posted: 17:34:27 15/11/2012
Why must bouncer be attached to the boulder?
Because I think I have a way to put that into kid speek
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#182 Posted: 19:33:38 15/11/2012
I think it's a dust cloud to keep balance..
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#183 Posted: 19:46:50 15/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, it's a transparent dust cloud that wheels make when they're in motion/revving up. The more you know! smilie

Also because Bouncer couldn't stand on his single wheel. You wouldn't want a Giant lying down on the job!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:47:19 15/11/2012 by Diggeh
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#184 Posted: 20:26:54 15/11/2012
I love Mega Bloks. Their figures are vastly superior to anything else on the market IMO.

I think in the early years of Mega Bloks they were literally a copy of Lego, but in recent times they've recongised that they need to be different in order to excel. So, they've gotten themes that are wide in demand, but would never be made by Lego due to their rules (Halo, World of Warcraft, Starcraft etc). Lego also never made sets based on pre-existing video games, so Mega Bloks took that oppurtunity too (Moshi Monsters, Need for Speed). Mega Bloks also offers super-articulated figures and highly-detailed unique pieces that you would also never find in Lego, so again, MB are really offering stuff that Lego never has and never will.

Regarding their quality, I understand that the 'clutch' on the bricks was not too good some years ago, but I can assure you now that everything fits together perfectly. In all my years of buying MB I've only ever had 1 problem and that was an eye being painted on a cheek instead of the eye socket! Anyway, MB sent out a replacement a day after I contacted them and everything was fine. They truly have amazing customer service, as mentioned above.

So, yeah, Mega Bloks are awesome and their figures have more articulation than most normal action figures in stores today!

Lego has MUCH better functions, and they don't need stupid spesialised pieces in every set, for the most part they use pieces already made.
And the detail is MUCH better. And although the figures are all blocky, It actually looks quite funny! Add to that the fact that actuall PROFFESIONALLS make it means that they don't need to modify the actual BRICKS so they stay together.
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
#185 Posted: 20:27:47 15/11/2012
Correct, it's a dust cloud – but it can be removed.

[User Posted Image]
#186 Posted: 21:12:12 15/11/2012
Quote: LegoLander

Lego has MUCH better functions, and they don't need stupid spesialised pieces in every set, for the most part they use pieces already made.
And the detail is MUCH better. And although the figures are all blocky, It actually looks quite funny! Add to that the fact that actuall PROFFESIONALLS make it means that they don't need to modify the actual BRICKS so they stay together.

I highly disagree with your opinion of Lego's detail being better, Lego print a lot of their details on, Mega Bloks sculpt. If you're talking about the actual build, I agree to a certain extent, but this is what seperates the brands from eachother. I have no idea what your last point means, it doesn't make any sense. Anyway, below are some points that I hope will help you to open your mind a little bit and see what else is out there;

You have to understand that it's no longer about who's better, Lego and MB are both offering different products now. Like I said in my other post, Mega Bloks do the big video game licenses, Lego don't. Mega Bloks sculpt detail onto their pieces, Lego print. Mega Bloks focus on the main build, Lego focus on this AND other re-builds. Mega Bloks offer highly detailed and articulated figures, Lego offer the same minifig design (most of the time) with every set.

I prefer Mega Bloks over Lego, but I love both companies. It annoys me when people just dismiss Mega Bloks as a clone brand because they're so much more, they're offering us themes and licenses which Lego would never do (Lego has strict rules against making sets about war etc). When people say 'It would have been better if Lego had done it' it always strikes me as ridiculous because, quite simply, Lego would never do it. Like I said earlier, Lego are really strict on which licenses they produce sets for.

Lego is also a pure construction toy company, Mega Bloks have managed to combine costruction toys with actual articulated action figures (my two favourite things!)

Construction toys are widely considered the ultimate/best toy there is. Pretty much every fan wants their favourite movie/TV show/video game to be made into a construction toy set, but Lego only produces sets for a very small amount of these. Having Mega Bloks and other companies operateing in the industry allows more fan-favourite franchises to have construction toys. I don't see how anyone can consider this a bad thing!
#187 Posted: 21:14:36 15/11/2012
I thought it was a boulder Kaos used to catch him
#188 Posted: 21:29:24 15/11/2012
Quote: LegoLander
I love Mega Bloks. Their figures are vastly superior to anything else on the market IMO.

I think in the early years of Mega Bloks they were literally a copy of Lego, but in recent times they've recongised that they need to be different in order to excel. So, they've gotten themes that are wide in demand, but would never be made by Lego due to their rules (Halo, World of Warcraft, Starcraft etc). Lego also never made sets based on pre-existing video games, so Mega Bloks took that oppurtunity too (Moshi Monsters, Need for Speed). Mega Bloks also offers super-articulated figures and highly-detailed unique pieces that you would also never find in Lego, so again, MB are really offering stuff that Lego never has and never will.

Regarding their quality, I understand that the 'clutch' on the bricks was not too good some years ago, but I can assure you now that everything fits together perfectly. In all my years of buying MB I've only ever had 1 problem and that was an eye being painted on a cheek instead of the eye socket! Anyway, MB sent out a replacement a day after I contacted them and everything was fine. They truly have amazing customer service, as mentioned above.

So, yeah, Mega Bloks are awesome and their figures have more articulation than most normal action figures in stores today!

someone's a fanboy...and ya most sets have one specialized piece maybe 2, but this isnt lego. They have their own ideas and honestly it works. they do have professionals as well working on the structure of sets and honestly they have made the sets look amazing. i like the fact that the figs aren't all blocky, it adds a better layer of quality to the figures by actually making a different sculpt for them. As for lego staying together better....i have seen a gremlin survive the onslaught of a six year old crashing it at full force into other sets for 3 minutes at a toy fair (i think brad knows what i am referring to) and it held up pretty well. not only that but my pelican has dropped from about 6ft with minimal damage. They hold together just fine
---
Praise Helix!!!
minecrafter Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#189 Posted: 02:26:46 16/11/2012
kinda sucks..... i only found 3 sets in stores and cant seem to find the rest
all i have now is:
troll mech ambush
chill cannon
kaos's kastle (4 christmas)
#190 Posted: 02:29:33 16/11/2012
I LUUUUUUUUUV these things soooo much about the building and whatever but where do i put them? there kinda like legos. like how i bought all those lego batman but i had to crush them up into pieces and stow it away. this time i might get a box and put them in
#191 Posted: 02:30:31 16/11/2012
i cant wait to unbox my mega bloks bouncer! he looks soooo cool!!! hey who do you guys have?
#192 Posted: 04:06:41 16/11/2012
whoah triple post, calm down skippy. Use the edit button next time smilie i think the first one i will be getting is terafin, but i would love for them to release a bash and ghost roaster figure
---
Praise Helix!!!
#193 Posted: 04:21:04 16/11/2012
Just found out I have a Sky Turret Defense and Troll Mech Ambush waiting for me at my parent's home here in the UK!
I may just have to pay them a visit on my few days off of film school... with a pile of washing too of course smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:21:51 16/11/2012 by laminated
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#194 Posted: 08:29:19 16/11/2012
[User Posted Image]

I wub mah Glumshanks-san one :3 We go perfectly together ohyus <3333 *w*

When I get through building my whole castle I'll take pics of the set xD I r slow.
#195 Posted: 14:07:42 16/11/2012
Good to see that!
#196 Posted: 15:31:18 16/11/2012
Kurui, you're hilarious haha.

With regards to Mega Bloks Vs. LEGO ... well, for obvious reasons I don't want to get too deeply into it, but I think the commenters saying we're doing very different things are on the money. We have different toy building philosophies. We provide more custom pieces in order to provide a more accurate, more "toy-like" final product, and I think there's real value and appeal in that.

Let's all just get along, guys!
#197 Posted: 15:35:24 16/11/2012
I don't have any of the sets, but I really want crusher's pirate quest.
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#198 Posted: 15:42:42 16/11/2012
Quote: RadSpyro
Oh, Brad? I know it's not likely you can answer this, but do you know what the RRP is for the Dark Castle Conquest in the UK?

I hope you and your team keep up the great work with these.

Got the answer: 99.99 GBP.

(Probably not the answer you were hoping for.)

We definitely know that a lot of young girls love Skylanders, and we'll make sure that the female characters are well represented in the line. Stay tuned. smilie

Hi there Brad,
Great work on the line! I do have a question though: On the UK version of your website you have Swarm Mech Invasion listed as an Argos exclusive, but I contacted Argos and they told me they will not be stocking the set. Could you let me know where/if that set will be available here in the UK? Thanks in advance!

Wait so the UK is getting it Spring 2013?! Ow... smilie
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
#199 Posted: 16:02:40 16/11/2012
"Spring" in the toy industry means like, January-March. haha
deantjeep Green Sparx Gems: 403
#200 Posted: 16:59:38 16/11/2012
Brad, my daughter's Mega Bloks collection far exceeds her Lego collection. Mega Bloks just has the product lines that she really wants, Dragons, Narnia, Skylanders, and even Halo. She continues to collect some Legos like Spongebob. And Brad you are right, Mega Bloks provides a more finished toy result, which she loves. She must have over 50 dragons, probably more like 100!

Another great thing about Mega Bloks is the ability to get replacement parts at no cost.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me