Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
they better be better..... [CLOSED]
Spyrosflame Green Sparx Gems: 277
#1 Posted: 19:02:17 27/06/2008 | Topic Creator
oh my freakin.... who would hire the makers of the eragon movie!?!?!? that movie was just sickining, so why should they be trusted to make the spyro movie!? i mean common they suck!!! the movie wasent at all like the book so what will they do to spyro!?!?!?!? this is bad publicity for spyro if you ask me....
---
You can try to tear me down,
Pull me to the ground,
I will see you screaming.
jamieque Blue Sparx Gems: 766
#2 Posted: 13:38:30 02/07/2008
I totally agree with you, Spyrosflame.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#3 Posted: 13:53:25 02/07/2008
Eragon sucked ass nuff sed.
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#4 Posted: 00:16:01 03/07/2008
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf

When compaired to the books. It was a decent movie, but it would have been a great movie had they done it right.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#5 Posted: 07:43:25 03/07/2008
Quote: Gwenio

When compaired to the books. It was a decent movie, but it would have been a great movie had they done it right.

Nah it just sucked.

Bad acting, cliché story, a almost laughable script and a bad Star wars rip of.
#6 Posted: 12:51:32 03/07/2008

Nah it just sucked.

Bad acting, cliché story, a almost laughable script and a bad Star wars rip of.

But those who had not read the book liked it, but those that new hao good it could have been did not.
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#7 Posted: 08:26:03 04/07/2008
i read the book and they ruined it the book was good but the movie
saphira never grew like that

hopefuly they wont ruin spyro
#8 Posted: 21:34:30 07/07/2008 | Topic Creator
... spyro better be a good mavie, if hes not i gonna kill the cast with napalm, i know its ironic lol.
---
Pull me to the ground,
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#9 Posted: 01:06:22 09/07/2008
Quote: Spyrosflame
oh my freakin.... who would hire the makers of the eragon movie!?!?!? that movie was just sickining, so why should they be trusted to make the spyro movie!? i mean common they suck!!! the movie wasent at all like the book so what will they do to spyro!?!?!?!? this is bad publicity for spyro if you ask me....

Agreed! I never saw Eragon but I can tell it sucked.
#10 Posted: 07:36:15 09/07/2008
^it realy sucked compared to the book smilie
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#11 Posted: 13:59:48 09/07/2008
They should have kept with the book...
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#12 Posted: 20:21:56 09/07/2008
They could'nt keep up the book version beacuse that took so long. If the book was short the eragon movie makers can do it as based on the book.

Anyways, the book version is the one I don't really get at all I mean, what's with the ending!? Hopefully, they won't mess that up.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
JaydaTheFox Green Sparx Gems: 226
#13 Posted: 01:07:04 10/07/2008

Honestly...I couldn't agree more. Eragon was an amazing book but horrid movie, and the Spyro games are great...will they fudge up Spyro? Goodness I hope not...
#14 Posted: 01:11:40 10/07/2008
Quote: Dragonhope
They could'nt keep up the book version beacuse that took so long. If the book was short the eragon movie makers can do it as based on the book.

Anyways, the book version is the one I don't really get at all I mean, what's with the ending!? Hopefully, they won't mess that up.

Maybe so, but (not to get too off-topic) I watched the Golden Compass and, despite all the information they needed to squeeze out of the book, it was all there. So it's definitely possible. I do detest the ending of Eragon (the movie), though.

If you were to judge the new Spyro movie on the Eragon movie, I guess you could say it's going to suck, but I think the animation of the dragon Saphira was pretty good. So maybe there's hope for Spyro in his new movie yet.
#15 Posted: 02:51:58 10/07/2008
Actually, the animation for Saphira was 100% pure genuis! But looking at Spyro on the cardboard poster thingy was real bad.
---
Lukar82394 Green Sparx Gems: 393
#16 Posted: 02:58:17 10/07/2008
They'd better not screw up the plot like they did with Eragon. smilie If they do, they'll have an angry fan at their doors who is ready to Falcon Punch their asses.
BJ Fodder
#17 Posted: 15:29:42 10/07/2008
Sheesh, just because they slightly screwed up one movie doesn't mean they'll ruin the next. Besides if Sierra doesn't like the direction the movie is heading to, they could just hire a new company to do it. You guys act like you don't want to see a movie happening.
#18 Posted: 16:26:05 10/07/2008
Quote: BJ
Sheesh, just because they slightly screwed up one movie doesn't mean they'll ruin the next. Besides if Sierra doesn't like the direction the movie is heading to, they could just hire a new company to do it. You guys act like you don't want to see a movie happening.

Well, it's not that I don't want the movie, I guess it's just that I'm not too pleased with the crew. I'm pretty biased, so when I see them do a bad movie, I seem to think that's all the can do. Sorry--I really should be more open-minded about this.
#19 Posted: 18:40:54 10/07/2008
Actually, the animation for Saphira was 100% pure genuis! But looking at Spyro on the cardboard poster thingy was real bad.

Minus her wings, in the book it specifically stated her wings had membrains.
#20 Posted: 20:48:54 10/07/2008 | Topic Creator

really good!?!?!?!?!?!? whaaa.... i mean common i agree with the above mebrain thing and ALSO THE GROWTH THING, she didnt magicaly come down from the sky fully grown and also, she didnt pick her own NAME!!! but i guess thats also storyline...
---
Pull me to the ground,
rednyr Green Sparx Gems: 139
#21 Posted: 22:01:16 10/07/2008
wait a sec! spyrosflame!? i thought.. but... wow long time no see!!!! i havent seen you since he died! died...
Last edited at 22:02:19 10/07/2008 by rednyr
#22 Posted: 22:03:55 10/07/2008
Yes. I don't even know how did Saphira came up with her own name! But when my friends said that she comes back grown up but I thought that after two weeks she comes back!
---
SFRB Green Sparx Gems: 218
#23 Posted: 01:12:42 04/08/2008
i lieked Eragon = D

*guns get automatically aimed at SFRB* D:
---
RED'S WORSE NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!*laughs like a madman and falls off chair*
YO MA HOMAIES!!!!!teh Spyro Hippy's in da HOUSE!!!!
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#24 Posted: 02:10:17 04/08/2008
I agree with you!!
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
#25 Posted: 09:21:27 05/08/2008
Quote: SFRB
i lieked Eragon = D

*guns get automatically aimed at SFRB* D:

*hands SFRB shields*
the movie or the book?
*jumps behind trees*
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#26 Posted: 23:17:45 05/08/2008
Quote: JaydaTheFox

Honestly...I couldn't agree more. Eragon was an amazing book but horrid movie, and the Spyro games are great...will they fudge up Spyro? Goodness I hope not...

the game WASENT EVEN LIKE THE MOVIE talk about messed up!!!!!!
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
#27 Posted: 08:40:04 07/08/2008
Quote: dragonlover11

the game WASENT EVEN LIKE THE MOVIE talk about messed up!!!!!!

thats not a good sine smilie
#28 Posted: 03:09:11 21/08/2008 | Topic Creator
hey i havent seen this topic in a while
---
Pull me to the ground,
#29 Posted: 17:22:09 28/08/2008
Yes. I don't even know how did Saphira came up with her own name! But when my friends said that she comes back grown up but I thought that after two weeks she comes back!

That part bothered me so flippin' much. I mean, really...if anyone's read the book, they'll know why Eragon named Saphira that name and why it's so significant. It's like the movie makers only read a synopsis of Eragon...

Wait, I wonder how off-topic I am now...
#30 Posted: 17:23:58 28/08/2008

That bothered me, too.
Spyrofan_1 Green Sparx Gems: 212
#31 Posted: 18:51:29 28/08/2008

That bothered me, too.

yea i know
---
I'm really Coocie2.
*Poke*
Blah Blah Blah
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me