Page 1 of 1
Missing [CLOSED]
Drill_Sergeant Blue Sparx Gems: 520
#1 Posted: 21:05:39 15/10/2012 | Topic Creator
I am missing 10 skylanders! Excluding legendaries.
Which ones should I buy?
Zap
Voodood
Boomer
Sunburn
Terrafin
Slam Bam
Hex
Ghost Roaster
Lightning Rod
Whirlwind
Dark Spyro

Remember, Giants is right around the corner and I can't get them all... smilie
skyoutube Green Sparx Gems: 497
#2 Posted: 21:17:29 15/10/2012
Get them all on Evilbay!
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#3 Posted: 21:31:16 15/10/2012
Focus on the ones that aren't getting reposed. I played as smilie at my cousin's house and I remember him being cool. EDIT: smilie sucks! Avoid getting him at all costs. The thing is, ALL OF HIS STATS SUCK!!!!!!
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:33:41 15/10/2012 by Ryanator20x6
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#4 Posted: 22:03:47 15/10/2012
^ smilie is actually really strong!
^ ^ ^ Get smiliesmiliesmilie and smilie!
Drill_Sergeant Blue Sparx Gems: 520
#5 Posted: 22:13:34 15/10/2012 | Topic Creator
I was planning on getting Sunburn, is he good?
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#6 Posted: 22:26:29 15/10/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO NOT GET SUNBURN HE SUCKS
get slam bam or lightning rod on blizzard brawler and typhoon titan
they r really fun
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#7 Posted: 22:54:02 15/10/2012
I really like smilie actually. I say he's good.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#8 Posted: 23:05:07 15/10/2012
TERRAFIN! TERRAFIN!
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
dspyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#9 Posted: 23:29:39 15/10/2012
Get the ones that will not be reposed.
---
My YouTube channel is Robert Ramirez
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#10 Posted: 23:33:47 15/10/2012
Voodood, Sunburn, Boomer and Ghost Roaster- because they're the ones not being reposed!
#11 Posted: 00:27:52 16/10/2012
Quote: andy2467
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO NOT GET SUNBURN HE SUCKS
get slam bam or lightning rod on blizzard brawler and typhoon titan
they r really fun

Slam Bam sucks and he is getting reposed.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#12 Posted: 00:28:20 16/10/2012
Quote: terrafan
TERRAFIN! TERRAFIN!

HE'S GETTING REPOSED TOO!
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:31:54 16/10/2012 by Ryanator20x6
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3779
#13 Posted: 17:54:36 17/10/2012
Buy Whirlwind, DarkSpyro, Sunburn, Zap cause they are dragons and Sunburn has the best adventure pack! And this is from me who does not have all characters but get SlamBam cause to me he is really strong!
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#14 Posted: 18:08:59 17/10/2012
I'd say Voodood, Zap, Terrafin, Whirlwind and Slam bam. They are the best. And Boomer isn't that bad either to be honest (I don't see why he gets so much hate :/ )- Course we're all different when it comes to opinions.

And honestly I was VERY disappointed in Sunburn, I was expecting more. The guys I mentioned are much better sadly. But thats your call if you want the dragons' peak adventure pack, I mean it IS worth the buy for the level itself and the magic pieces.
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#15 Posted: 18:21:19 17/10/2012
smilie smilie smilie I recommend
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:21:42 17/10/2012 by AzureStarline
#16 Posted: 18:50:05 17/10/2012
STOP RECOMMENDING THE ONES THAT ARE GETTING REPOSED! Furthermore, ZAP SUCKS!
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#17 Posted: 20:07:18 17/10/2012
Well Ryanator people have different opinions on what Skylanders are good and which ones don't.Also don't post is all caps it is against the rules.Anyways I recommend getting all of them.They are all very good
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#18 Posted: 20:11:35 17/10/2012
azz01- Much agreed. We're only making recommendations because the OP asked us to let them know which ones we thought would be best.
We're entitled to our opinions and so are you. Stop being rude.

If you want my honest opinion they ALL are worth the buy but alas the person who made this thread has stated she/he can't get them all. And as far as Giants goes, most of the ones I'm buying are going to be the Repose characters cus the new ones seem boring.
---
#19 Posted: 20:15:13 17/10/2012
Well if he/she can't buy all of them I recommend getting the ones that he/she wants.I am not very good with desiccions like this.Like for Christmas I have to choose between smilie and smilie
---
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#20 Posted: 21:09:13 17/10/2012
Get the ones not getting remodeled as they will be the most sought after soon..
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
#21 Posted: 22:19:54 17/10/2012
Let me guess everyone agrees with him now. If you don't understand that is what I said.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#22 Posted: 22:24:06 17/10/2012
Quote: Dunkin
azz01- Much agreed. We're only making recommendations because the OP asked us to let them know which ones we thought would be best.

If you want my honest opinion they ALL are worth the buy but alas the person who made this thread has stated she/he can't get them all. And as far as Giants goes, most of the ones I'm buying are going to be the Repose characters cus the new ones seem boring.

Can you explain your reasons? I'll stop once you do. Let me remind you that in a world like the internet you can expect more than rude.
edit: I guess I scared him off lol
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:07:23 19/10/2012 by Ryanator20x6
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#23 Posted: 00:06:00 18/10/2012
Quote: awesomerockets
I really like smilie actually. I say he's good.

I got his battle pack and he sucks. The only good thing about it is the level, which is awesome.
---
cry baby, I am
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#24 Posted: 14:55:35 19/10/2012
I need smilie
---
Shroomy_Boomy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1143
#25 Posted: 15:02:24 19/10/2012
From that group, I would personally pick the top 3 to be Zap, Sunburn and Terrafin... Zap is underrated, esp when you're trying to beat the time limit on the levels... if you use him right with that electric path he leaves behind, you can move fast while doing damage to the enemies as they're behind you... Sunburn is one of my favs and is one of the ones without a repose... I find him to be very powerful when used right as well, only complaint about him is that for whatever reason he doesn't get any upgrades to fly!! What kind of phoenix doesn't fly?! lol But it's really such an opinion question that some research might help you determine which ones best suit your style of gameplay! smilie I also love the character design for Dark Spyro and Whirlwind (I use Dk Spyro a lot but find Whirlwind to be on the weaker side).
---
67/67+GITD:smiliesmiliesmilieAEsmilie ROCKsmilie&smilieGLITTERsmilie&smilieSNOWsmilie

37/37+All Sidekix~WERDS~Blusmilie~Flockedsmilie~GITDsmilie~GREENsmilie~CLEARsmilie~CHROMEsmilie
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#26 Posted: 00:55:20 20/10/2012
Quote: Ryanator20x6

Can you explain your reasons? I'll stop once you do. Let me remind you that in a world like the internet you can expect more than rude.

plz stahp. kthxbai
#27 Posted: 02:27:30 20/10/2012
Ummm... I won't even ask...
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
LightSpyro13 Blue Sparx Gems: 861
#28 Posted: 03:32:14 20/10/2012
Quote: LegendaryFlames
Buy Whirlwind, DarkSpyro, Sunburn, Zap cause they are dragons and Sunburn has the best adventure pack! And this is from me who does not have all characters but get SlamBam cause to me he is really strong!

The dragons are so overrated. I feel people like most of them just because they are dragons and might not even care about the strength or entertainment they provide in the game.

And while I do agree about Zap being good; Whirlwind sucks and Dark Spyro is pointless.

Whirlwind is so boring to play as, she's overall my least favorite of all my collections. Her Ultimate Rainbower path sucks too, Tempest Dragon is alot better but still not fun.

Dark Spyro is almost exactly the same as Normal Spyro. Aside from the color schemes, the only differences are that Dark Spyro's attacks do 10 more damage, while Normal Spyro has 5 more armor. It's not worth having both of them.

I dunno about Sunburn though, don't have him and never played him.
---
Fins, of fury!
#29 Posted: 18:31:22 20/10/2012

1.No I was no scared off I was just not on the site for a while cause of school.2.My reasons for liking all skylanders is cause I played with all of them and own all of them and all have potential and are worth buying weather they are getting re-posed or not .
---
#30 Posted: 19:05:27 20/10/2012

You didn't scare me off, and FYI I'ma a SHE.

Explain what reasons? Reasons for what? Mind being more specific? If you were refering to my choices, they are some of the "Better" characters in my opinion. Once again, only a suggestion on my part. Its clearly up to the person who posted this topic in the first place. I don't quite understand your strong urge to bicker with me.

If you question is why I am buying more reposes than New characters. Its my prerogative thats why. I should't be expected, nor will I explain my reasons. Only reason is because I can.

Oh and PS. I'm older than the internet okay, so lets just assume I already know that and move on (Refering to your "Expect more than rude".) - Fully aware of how immature and abrupt people; namely kids. Can be on the internet, its nothing new to me.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:10:25 20/10/2012 by Dunkin
#31 Posted: 19:08:00 20/10/2012
Why do you think he should get the ones that are getting reposed instead of the ones that aren't?
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#32 Posted: 20:31:25 20/10/2012
Why do you think he should get the ones that are getting reposed instead of the ones that aren't?

And my question to you is "Why not?" its simple, cus the ones I stated just so happen to be the ones getting a repose. The ones not getting a repose that I WOULD suggest, he/she happens to already have.

I would say "Sunburn"- but honestly Sunburn isn't all that great. He's very over-rated in my opinion, And whats the point in getting Sunburn when you have to pay 20 or more dollars to get him when he's not that great?
I'd say Terrafin as apposed to him...why? Cus not ONLY is Terrafin a good character, but the Pirate Seas Adventure pack is one of the best ones there is next to "Empire Of Ice".

See what I mean here? Get the MOST for you money is what it all boils down too. If the character sucks, why bother? Regardless if they are getting a repose in Giants or not. Who cares. Just don't get the Repose then. Simple as that.

Hope that sums my opinion on the matter up well enough. I don't think I could get anymore clearer than that.
---
Miner461 Red Sparx Gems: 34
#33 Posted: 22:41:26 20/10/2012
yes. get em all.
---
I have my wand. I am not afraid to kill you. (JK) smilie
L-Drobot 38 Green Sparx Gems: 156
#34 Posted: 23:53:45 20/10/2012
You should get these ones: smilie

Quote: Drill_Sergeant

Zap
Voodood
Boomer
Sunburn
Terrafin
Slam Bam
Hex
Ghost Roaster
Lightning Rod
Whirlwind
Dark Spyro
---
GEN III CNFRMD. MARIO KART 8 CNFRMD. AHHHHHHHHHH CNFRMD.
#35 Posted: 00:32:05 21/10/2012

And my question to you is "Why not?" its simple, cus the ones I stated just so happen to be the ones getting a repose. The ones not getting a repose that I WOULD suggest, he/she happens to already have.

I would say "Sunburn"- but honestly Sunburn isn't all that great. He's very over-rated in my opinion, And whats the point in getting Sunburn when you have to pay 20 or more dollars to get him when he's not that great?
I'd say Terrafin as apposed to him...why? Cus not ONLY is Terrafin a good character, but the Pirate Seas Adventure pack is one of the best ones there is next to "Empire Of Ice".

See what I mean here? Get the MOST for you money is what it all boils down too. If the character sucks, why bother? Regardless if they are getting a repose in Giants or not. Who cares. Just don't get the Repose then. Simple as that.

Hope that sums my opinion on the matter up well enough. I don't think I could get anymore clearer than that.

Well I guess I kinda get it now. I still disagree though.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
sonsilv2 Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#36 Posted: 20:56:09 27/10/2012
Get slam bam and terrain cause they mini booster packs
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me