Page 1 of 1
Cynder at the end!(SPOILERS!) [CLOSED]
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#1 Posted: 09:39:39 02/01/2007 | Topic Creator
POSSABLY SPOILER!I've done the game 2 times and i've seen that Brazilian Spyro has put that you see spyro and cynder at the end of the credits!Do you?cos i've not seen them!(i don't think!)MORE SPOILERS!and wen you kill cynder the 1st time does any one like the bit were sparx describes her!?!its very funny!smilie!and wen u do tall plains he acts funny cos he thinks they worship him!and at the end he starts saying that hes good and stuff like that!END OF SPOILERS!!!plz post!i put this topic here so i could know wether or not you see spyro and cynder at the end of the credits AND cos i wont to talk about funny parts with people that have played the game!cos no one i know likes spyro!(exept the doctor!)(but shes a geek!)
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
the doctor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1617
#2 Posted: 15:19:17 05/01/2007
im not a geek... im a doctor who geek! anyway i love sparx in the game, very funny... ive seen the end bit with spyro and cynder... its abit cute in a way.
---
A moment can last for seconds,
But a memory can last forever...
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13885
#3 Posted: 17:09:22 05/01/2007
Yep, you do see them at the end. And this is how the conversation goes:

Cynder: See anything, Spyro?
Spyro: No, but I've got a bad feeling.
Cynder: Me too.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#4 Posted: 17:50:16 05/01/2007 | Topic Creator
oh! is the american and the english version different or the same?cos like i said, i did'nt see it! the last speech i heard was wen Sparx is saying about 'how great he is' and then he says;

Sparx:Mom always makes it right...
Sparx:*slightly cyring* Momy always made it better!

Then he says a couple of other stuff then it comes to the credits, then i'm sure, it goes straight to the 'main menu', and then u go to the saved game and it says your at the swamp and at the bottom of the file save it says 'completed'!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13885
#5 Posted: 18:27:24 05/01/2007
From looking at a video on Youtube I believe that the American version has a Legend of Spyro logo on the loading screen whilst the EU version does not. And of course the language selection.

Perhaps you pressed some buttons during the credits that skipped the final scene or you just missed it because you weren't paying attention.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#6 Posted: 08:47:54 06/01/2007 | Topic Creator
oh!that might b it cos i was 2 busy txting the doctor!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#7 Posted: 17:04:03 18/01/2007
It's a really short scene though. But you get to hear Cynder's real voice instead of her saying: "Bring it!" before the first Spyro vs. Cynder battle!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me