darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > it's now confirmed, pop fizz has type three diabetes
Page 1 of 1
it's now confirmed, pop fizz has type three diabetes [CLOSED]
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#1 Posted: 15:16:57 11/10/2012 | Topic Creator
he should have known drinking nothing but soda will have dire consequences. but now it's to late T_T
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:28:56 11/10/2012 by aran
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 15:24:46 11/10/2012
YES!!
tmentuis Green Sparx Gems: 318
#3 Posted: 17:43:19 11/10/2012
First, aran, didn't you recently create a topic basically saying that skylanders sucks? Seems odd that you would feel the need to discuss something you dislike so much. Second this belongs in the Skylander Giants forum, as Pop Fizz as not in Spyro's Adventure
---
smiliegc:smilieGreensmilieFlockedsmilieWERsmilie GITDsmiliesmiliesmilie Bluesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Working On Collecting All Lightcore Package Variations.
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#4 Posted: 18:30:51 11/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: tmentuis
First, aran, didn't you recently create a topic basically saying that skylanders sucks? Seems odd that you would feel the need to discuss something you dislike so much. Second this belongs in the Skylander Giants forum, as Pop Fizz as not in Spyro's Adventure

first off, why not talk about stuff you don't like?
and because i don't like the game i spent very little time playing it at my friends house thus very little knowlege of the characters. and after seeing the spyro youtube commercial for to 40th time, i started seeing pop fizz has having type three diabetes smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me