Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Mosted hated skylanders [CLOSED]
wackowhamshell Red Sparx Gems: 12
#1 Posted: 00:12:15 10/10/2012 | Topic Creator
ok i notice that a lot of you hate wrecking ball but if you get good at him hes beast adding to that ...................HE SOOOO CUTE . Also i found zap is hated ...ok to be trueful i dont have zap so i cant really judge him but i can take other peoples opinion some peaople say zap is fun and ive seen his preview and he looks fun. ive also seen that some people hate boomer he is kind of the opisite of wrecking ball hes slightly horrifing but all you have to do iss spam dynimite and his catch phrase is ok........................................BOOM BOOM BOOOOOM
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#2 Posted: 00:15:52 10/10/2012
That grammar......*cries*

Okay, the one I dislike most is smilie/smilie
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#3 Posted: 12:32:14 10/10/2012
I would say people hate these ones most. And give my opinion on these as well.

Wrecking Ball: I can see why people hate him, even though he's one of my personal favorites.
Sunburn: I don't know why so many dislike Sunburn, but I would guess from his gameplay. It's such a shame, because his gameplay was a great idea, but the teleportation is so difficult to use and does mediocre damage. I still think he's very fun and cool though, and I really like him on the 3DS.
Boomer: I hate how people hate Boomer! Nah, just kidding, opinions aren't ban worthy YET. smilie In all seriousness though, to be honest, Boomer is... Well, my second favorite. smilie I think people just hate him because they think he's ugly. Honestly, I find him adorable! More people need to give him a chance, cause he's very fun to play as well.
Sprocket: NEEAAAAAAAAAARGH! I'm going to murder myself for saying that. But seriously, people, I... Agh... I'm not even gonna try resonating my defense for her cause I already have tons of times, so... smilie
Swarm: Don't know why people hate Swarm. I guess they're basing it off his boring trailer and awful figure. I think he looked quite fun in the early videos though. Also, finally a bit more species diversity!
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#4 Posted: 13:14:56 10/10/2012
Quote: Nibelilt

Wrecking Ball: I can see why people hate him, even though he's one of my personal favorites.
Sunburn: I don't know why so many dislike Sunburn, but I would guess from his gameplay. It's such a shame, because his gameplay was a great idea, but the teleportation is so difficult to use and does mediocre damage. I still think he's very fun and cool though, and I really like him on the 3DS.
Boomer: I hate how people hate Boomer! Nah, just kidding, opinions aren't ban worthy YET. smilie In all seriousness though, to be honest, Boomer is... Well, my second favorite. smilie I think people just hate him because they think he's ugly. Honestly, I find him adorable! More people need to give him a chance, cause he's very fun to play as well.
Sprocket: NEEAAAAAAAAAARGH! I'm going to murder myself for saying that. But seriously, people, I... Agh... I'm not even gonna try resonating my defense for her cause I already have tons of times, so... smilie
Swarm: Don't know why people hate Swarm. I guess they're basing it off his boring trailer and awful figure. I think he looked quite fun in the early videos though. Also, finally a bit more species diversity!

Everything you said.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 14:22:43 10/10/2012
Zap: HOW DARE THEY?
Wham-Shell:Because he's so hard to find!
Boomer: ugly, BUT CLOBBER TROLL FTW
Drill Sergeant: I can see why. He's weak. But his S2 figure looks like it will help out.
Sprocket: Then came the death tank!
Wrecking Ball: GO DISCO!
Eruptor: UGLY AND SLOW
Stump Smash: Slow
Lightning Rod: ugleh
Tree Rex: UGLY, SLOW, WEAK LOOKING
Sunburn: pretty weak.
gman2001 Blue Sparx Gems: 944
#6 Posted: 17:18:55 10/10/2012
GRAMMAR NAZI ACTIVATE! "Most Hated Skylanders
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:19:12 10/10/2012 by gman2001
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#7 Posted: 19:09:57 10/10/2012
Quote: Nibelilt

What you said
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
wackowhamshell Red Sparx Gems: 12
#8 Posted: 22:07:49 10/10/2012 | Topic Creator
ok guys out there i know you hate me AND SOMEONE THOUGHT im a noob and i may be that and i how was i suppose to know that i was breaking the rules by dubble posting and i wasnt trying to keep my topic allive so i dont know the rules because im new not like i go stright to the rules right when get a account and you most likly wouldnt either and i dont want to end thinking that this website sucks because couple of you hate ...........................oh yes isnt talking trash about people bhind there back or putting in offensive words on other peaople ... i checked out the rules ..well not really check more like skim through after a while..............and its not like you havent broke the rules in your life once maybye in your childhood or when you where a teen .... so i broke one rule i think it shouldnt be so big but on this i guess it is ............please dont talk anymore trash about me ....................AND THANK THANK THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE ONES WHO TOOK MY SIDE..............................AND DONT BE SO PICKY ABOUT GRAMMAR
IF Green Sparx Gems: 488
#9 Posted: 23:04:31 10/10/2012
Quote: wackowhamshell
ok guys out there i know you hate me AND SOMEONE THOUGHT im a noob and i may be that and i how was i suppose to know that i was breaking the rules by dubble posting and i wasnt trying to keep my topic allive so i dont know the rules because im new not like i go stright to the rules right when get a account and you most likly wouldnt either and i dont want to end thinking that this website sucks because couple of you hate ...........................oh yes isnt talking trash about people bhind there back or putting in offensive words on other peaople ... i checked out the rules ..well not really check more like skim through after a while..............and its not like you havent broke the rules in your life once maybye in your childhood or when you where a teen .... so i broke one rule i think it shouldnt be so big but on this i guess it is ............please dont talk anymore trash about me ....................AND THANK THANK THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE ONES WHO TOOK MY SIDE..............................AND DONT BE SO PICKY ABOUT GRAMMAR

u mad?
camoses Blue Sparx Gems: 768
#10 Posted: 23:21:27 10/10/2012
Quote: IF

u mad?

Whackowhamshell, you have serious issues, especially with spelling.
---
The great cornholio!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#11 Posted: 23:52:46 10/10/2012
Quote: IF

u mad?

smilie LOL! Hilarious!
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Ahaila Yellow Sparx Gems: 1954
#12 Posted: 14:27:54 11/10/2012

Please, please, PLEASE at least try using interpunction. I'm not native english speaker, but I write better than you o.O I can't understand anything from what you wrote here >.<
MrPugdude Green Sparx Gems: 328
#13 Posted: 01:44:51 29/10/2012
what the HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE I LOVE ZAP AND WRECKING BALL! drill sergeant stinks more than both combined
drill sergeant is dumb
dumbsmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
Wrecking Ball= Mr. Pug. I want Mr. Pug 4 series 3
Eruptor777 Green Sparx Gems: 132
#14 Posted: 02:01:12 29/10/2012
I don't understand why people hate Boomer, or Wrecking Ball. I've got both of them, and they are awesome! I haven't tried Zap, but he looks SO AWESOME! /)^3^(\ I just don't know why people even hate any Skylanders. At first I thought Sprocket was stupid because she just looked annoying to me. Then, I watched her Soul Gem video, heard her voice and saw more fan-art and official art. Now she's my 2nd favorite tech(After smilie of course)! Most of all...WHY IN THE GREAT WIDE WORLD OF EQUESTRIA WOULD PEOPLE HATE ERUPTOR?!
---
MAH FAVORITE SKYLANDERS!
smilie Eruptor smilie Terrafin smilie Boomer smilie Wham Shell smilie Hot Dog, and smilie Hot Head!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#15 Posted: 02:21:22 29/10/2012
I HATE STEALTH ELF! I GONNA BE MEAN TO HER! I'm gonna walk up to her and be all like:

And she will be like:

And I will go:

That is what she gets for being so DUMB!
She sounds like a man!
Her catchphrase is based on a FART!
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:22:16 29/10/2012 by awesomerockets
Zapguy Red Sparx Gems: 21
#16 Posted: 03:02:06 31/10/2012
I hate drill sergeant! who likes him he has cool powers though

dumb:smiliesmiliesmilie
---
I LOVE ZAP! and chop chop and a lot more and swarm and crusher.
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3779
#17 Posted: 10:35:31 01/11/2012
Quote: awesomerockets

SOUNDS LIKE ITS FROM PORTAL smilie
AND WHEN THE OTHER MAN CRYS IT SOUNDS LIKE GLADOS DIEING!
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
thumpbackdude Yellow Sparx Gems: 1282
#18 Posted: 11:56:41 05/11/2012
My worst skylander is no one! They're all good!
---
There are two ways of doing things: the wrong way or the great western way!-Duck
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:32:44 10/11/2012 by thumpbackdude
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#19 Posted: 12:02:38 05/11/2012
Gill Grunt because he is SOOO weak and slow. I ALWAYS die on boss battles with that slowpoke.
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#20 Posted: 13:15:42 05/11/2012
Quote: thumpbackdude
The worst skylander is smilie because she is a emo!

smilie IS NOT EMO!
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#21 Posted: 18:22:55 05/11/2012
Quote: spyrobeta
Gill Grunt because he is SOOO weak and slow. I ALWAYS die on boss battles with that slowpoke.

hint: try to use the water jetpack. i heard it's good
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Betadoll Green Sparx Gems: 210
#22 Posted: 09:47:32 06/11/2012
I was pretty disappointed with both Hex and Whirlwind for their gameplay.

I thought Lightning Rod would be cooler as well, but he's sooo slooow.
---
I'm Beta - Geekygirly.com
Leave a PM (:
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#23 Posted: 22:01:15 06/11/2012
To be completely honest, I do not hate any one of them.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#24 Posted: 21:50:44 07/11/2012
*Cough*Allofthem*Wheeze*
---
BREATHE AIR.
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#25 Posted: 22:08:17 07/11/2012
I dislike Spyro, Cynder, Camo, and most the dragons.
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#26 Posted: 00:32:03 08/11/2012
dislike spyro

is on spyro fansite

THIS IS WHY SKYLANDERS SHOULD BE RELOCATED
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#27 Posted: 01:12:05 08/11/2012
Lol spyro does look horrible in game....and on the figure.....and the card.....and the poster....shall i go on?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#28 Posted: 03:30:04 08/11/2012
Quote: SpyraArtisan
dislike spyro

is on spyro fansite

Hmm last i checked this site said this: "darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum"

Fancy that~.
Aquatic Llama Green Sparx Gems: 436
#29 Posted: 03:39:58 08/11/2012
Quote: spyro and sonic
That grammar......*cries*

Okay, the one I dislike most is smilie/smilie

May the power of christ repel you! Dinorang is amazing.

In all seriousness, why don't you like him?

This hurts my eyes! Please for the love of god, use periods, and proper grammar. It's like a cesspool of crap. Have your heard of paragraphs? And what the heck is with .......................... Oct du leiber! J

Just try to use correct grammar. It really rustles people's jimmies.

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:43:28 08/11/2012 by Aquatic Llama
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#30 Posted: 07:23:40 08/11/2012
I used to hate all of them except the dragons, Trigger Happy, Sonic Boom, and Stealth Elf.

Now I like them all (some more than others) except Zook, D. Sarge, and Voodood.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5322
#31 Posted: 08:49:35 08/11/2012
zook, Wreaking ball or slam bam.
Kiro Blue Sparx Gems: 765
#32 Posted: 15:34:33 08/11/2012
Can't say I hate any of them.
What's all the hate for Lightning Rod? He's awesome!
---
"I find this to be particularly.... particularly.....sheep dung."
thumpbackdude Yellow Sparx Gems: 1282
#33 Posted: 21:48:32 09/11/2012
She is black all over
---
There are two ways of doing things: the wrong way or the great western way!-Duck
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#34 Posted: 03:30:11 10/11/2012
Tech as a whole... I think. Even Drill Sergeant, who I dislike most out of the five, I feel is underrated. The only one I wouldn't say is underrated is Drobot, and he's still probably one of the upper-middle-class popularity characters. With getting Sprocket I feel like she's almost as underrated as Boomer, Bouncer has been underrated from the start, hardly anyone talks about Trigger Happy any more, and Drill Sergeant has rarely had any discussion.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:30:37 10/11/2012 by Nibelilt
skylanders100 Green Sparx Gems: 388
#35 Posted: 10:44:02 10/11/2012
To be completely honest, I do not hate any one of them.

im with you
---
come join my beyblade metal fury role play
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#36 Posted: 20:00:54 10/11/2012
I hate:
Wrecking Ball
Terrafin
Wham Shell
Eruptor (Who really does?!)
Boomer (Not that I hate him, just dislike him most out of all the Techlanders)
Ghost Roaster (I find him kinda weird)
Whirlwind (I dislike lobbing characters... and the only Airlander that I dislike most....)
Stump Smash (Slow and dumb doesn't win Isaac's attention. Though the only Lifelander I have besides Tree Rex.)
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#37 Posted: 00:04:18 14/11/2012
Camo is mosty hated by fans and i remember when he was cool (sigh) i miss those days alreadysmilie
joshualamberg54 Ripto Gems: 0
#38 Posted: 00:10:53 14/11/2012
Well, with this Wrecking Ball: I can see why people hate him, even though he's one of my personal favorites... You can say whatever you want, and express your hatred to the other..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:26 16/11/2012 by dark52
PearlHex Green Sparx Gems: 345
#39 Posted: 02:01:33 14/11/2012
Quote: weebbby

smilie IS NOT EMO!

Agreed!
---
"Fear the Dark"
PearlHex Green Sparx Gems: 345
#40 Posted: 02:02:38 14/11/2012
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME

No no no. Hex is an undead sorcerer, you can't expect all the female characters to be girly little flashwings.
I (in my opinion) think Hex is one of the best characters in the game, keep in mind- looks arn't everything.~

Agreed x2! smilie
---
"Fear the Dark"
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#41 Posted: 01:04:43 18/11/2012
The blue dude on the cloud.
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
Thumpterra12 Ripto Gems: 120
#42 Posted: 02:59:49 18/11/2012
/\ oh, you mean cloudface-buttsniffer? I hate him too.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#43 Posted: 04:50:36 18/11/2012
Quote: Kurui
dislike spyro

is on spyro fansite

Hmm last i checked this site said this: "darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum"

Fancy that~.

Hey Kurui, I am going to act like a nine year old and say "It was Spyro site first and it will stay this way." smilie
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#44 Posted: 02:07:35 24/11/2012
camo, EVREYONE hates him(remember when we ACCULY liked him)
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#45 Posted: 12:54:28 24/11/2012
^ I still love Camo!
I hate Voodud smilie and Girl Gruntoid smilie!
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#46 Posted: 06:08:13 05/04/2013
Stump Smash i hate how he looks, Shroomboom and Boomer i hate a little of how they look also
Thumpbackman Red Sparx Gems: 88
#47 Posted: 02:28:26 07/04/2013
EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE ALL SKYLANDERS
---
smilieTHUMPBACK IS AMAZINGsmilie
Favorites... smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smilie
Like my avatar? smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie..lovesmilie smilie
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me