darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > Dragons Peak Enemy Goal : How to complete, definitive answer.
Page 1 of 1
Dragons Peak Enemy Goal : How to complete, definitive answer. [CLOSED]
freefalling17 Red Sparx Gems: 12
#1 Posted: 17:00:15 08/10/2012 | Topic Creator
So the forum that i tried to find the answer to this question is now closed so here is my solution to completing the Enemy Goal for Dragon's Peak.

What my son and I were missing was on about the fith floating island where there are three waterfalls in row, on the second waterfall platform, just off to the left is an almost invisible bounce mat that propels you up to a new level where you can kill the few minions that come out to get you. In addition to killing all the other enemies on the level you will then get the Enemy Goal star.

So it has nothing to do with using Sonic Boom or killing enemies slowly, etc like I read elsewhere. You just have to find this tiny extra level and kill the enemies on it.

If you don't have the map of the level, this can be a real sticking point to getting the game completed.

I hope this helps. My son (6) and I (39!) are both looking forward to the release of Giants in just a couple of weeks!
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#2 Posted: 17:30:46 08/10/2012
Thank you. The legendary treasure is there too!
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#3 Posted: 20:29:09 11/10/2012
the problem with Dragons Peak isnt the enemy goal.
its this: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=59901
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me