Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
A ghost story [CLOSED]
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#1 Posted: 18:27:21 23/06/2008 | Topic Creator
i'm making a story so I hope everyone likes it

INTRODUCTION
once there was a house on a hill that was very old,it was coverd with vines from plants,there was no sun,and the house was falling apart.This young girl and her frends were trying to make it a better place but soon found out it was hanted.Many things happen the Young girl. she disapperd,her friends tried to find her but soon they them self got in trouble with the ghost. the young girl and her friends names r Coral,Reef,subaru,Shadow,and Moonlight.Coral tries to brake free from the ghost but she can't she tries and tries but soon her friends find her.Coral uses a spell to get rid of all the ghost and the town is saved and happy again.

dose anybody like it ??
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
#2 Posted: 00:20:45 24/06/2008 | Topic Creator
CH1 the begging of the new age

There was an old house that was owned by a woman that had a husband that was killed in the war.She was very sad and was afraid his ghost would come back to get her so she built a house with twist and turns and a doorway that lead to a 3 story drop,stairs that lead to no where, and a closet so big and dark if the door shut you wouldn't be able to get out. Many workers died working on it from;illnesses,hunger,dehydration,and more. The woman became crazy about the ghost stories and she started worshipping them. She kept making people work on her house until the day of her death. 10 years later she died of cancer. Work on the house stopped,and the haunting began. People today says it haunted but others are too afraid to go in it now. 40 years after her death a young girl and her friends are going to find out the truth. This boy named Alex dared Coral to go in this haunted house,Coral said no but the boy insisted he double dared her, she said no again, but then the boy did an unbreakable dare, he triple dared her. Coral knew she couldn't fight back now, so she went in,immediately the ghost appeared scaring her so bad that she ran, but she didn't know she was running into a trap. Coral fell through the floor,her friends Shadow,Subaru,Cloe,Reef,and Sasha heard of the news and wondered what happened and decided to look further into this story by reading books and interviewing people for questions.

TO BE CONTINUED.........
---
Aywas
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5839
#3 Posted: 16:26:45 24/06/2008
keep up the good work!
---
no i will not write a signature for you
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#4 Posted: 16:45:30 24/06/2008
COOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!
---
Back from hibernation.
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#5 Posted: 18:02:54 24/06/2008
Considering I HATE anything ghost related, that was awesome!
By the way, dark52 said the Fandom section was for Spyro stuff only.
Not ghost stories. No offense though. smilie
Last edited at 18:04:19 24/06/2008 by Dragon Lover
#6 Posted: 18:20:55 24/06/2008 | Topic Creator
don't worry mines not all about ghost there is even a dragon in my story his name is Subaru. maybe in the future I can add spyro okay here's chapter 2 and I already made this story in a differnt forum i'm all the way to chapter 12 there so I will add spyro to chapter 13(PS i'm copy and pasting the story to save my time)

CH2 The search begins

Coral was lost inside of the hanted house she look for a way out but she couldn't see a thing she was scared so she was planning to stay there until the day came, mean while her friends were talking to eacth other then the boy that dared Coral into the house said that he dared her to go into the hated house.Coral's friends were shocked by what they boy said they called there friend Shadow to do some research on the house.Reef, coral's sister was talking to some nabers that new the woman that once lived there.They found out nobody has been in side of it for almost half a centry.Shadow found out a woman named Maria lived there.She died of cancer at age 50 Shadow was shocked of what he found out a total of 500 men died working on the house he though that coral can end up begging one of them he told the others they to became shocked.Shadow knew he had to get Coral out of there or she may die.Shadow,Reef,Sasha,Subaru,Cloe and more of there firneds came to the house to look around for close but soon found out it was way to hanted for them they ran away and decided to find more infomation before continuing the search.Shadow went to the libary to find as much as he can.Then he found something destrubing very desturbing the woman that died in the house worshiped ghost and deamans Shadow knew right then and there that not only good spirts were in the house but evil spirts as well Shadow knew from right there and then that they had to get Coral out and fast but how.

CH3 The age of darkeness

Shadow was still at the libary when he descoverd that the reason the woman though her husband and so many other souls were comming to get her is because of what her husbaned made the windcheaster's rifle gun, She though that all the souls that were killed by it would come and get her too and kill her but she heared from god in her sleep and god told her to biuld
a house until the day of her death so she did what god told her contuing work for 10 years then she died u can still see the imprints were she died cuz she oftens lay there until her soul is saved but that would be a long time from now because all that matter now was getting Coral out.Shadow told the other's about the infomation that he found in the libary so they decided to get some equetment so that they can go in and save Corl but they didn't know that Coral was in the hardest and darkest place in the house and it aslo was the most hanted place in the house the celler.Coral was down there for 2 days by now and she needed to get out and fast.Reef was ready to go inside as well as the other's . Shadow brough holy water and crosses to scare the ghost away if they came to close.Sasha was scared but she knew she must find her sister before she can run out of the house.When they got in the house made lots of nosie so they knew they were in the fright of there life.Shadow gave each other a cross neckles and drop some holy water on each of them so that they coulden't be touch by a ghost.They then entered the foyer it was big and strange looking.Shadow knew about they stair casses that lead to no were he had the blue prints from the libary to the house he knew every twist and turn where to go and not to go he found many ways to get in out out of situwasions.Reef was ready to find Coral.She devided up into 2 groups Subaru,Shadow, and Cloe were in one group and Reef,Alex, and Sasha were in another
They were scared abot having the idea about going into the house but they knew they had to do it to save Coral........

CH4 the ghosts attack

Reef,Sasha,Shadow,Cloe,Alex< and Subaru were split into 2 teams on of the two teams when up stairs while the others stayed down stairs. Shadow the leader of group twi that witch was down stairs was looking around using a flashlight,he spotted something with the corner of his eye he turned around to see that Cloe,and Subaru had a ghost behind them .Shadow quickly yelled to them to move out of the way . Subaru and Cloe look behind them and started runnig toward Shadow.Shadow Cloe said u should of told us it was a ghost,shadow quickly replied newt time I say run just run okay.Cloe replied by saying okay.hey Subaru shadow said come here I found something.What is it Subaru ask . Shadow said I don't know some sorta picture i geuss.Cloe quickly said that she heard moaning in the basement.Shadow toke Subaru and Cloe to the stairs leading to the celler.Mean while Reef,Sasha ,and Alex were up stairs looking around when they found the bed room that the woman died in thay soon sall the womans ghost and started walking back. Reef started to freak out but she told herself not to be afraid that demans feed off of fear so she calmed herself down. Sasha Reef said, were should we go next to find Coral . Sasha said you're the leader you should know.Reef said I just about ran away from that ghost I had to take a deep breath just to keep myself from screaming.Sasha said,Really you mean it. Reef replied by saying yes I almost ran away. Sasha said oh thanks you're nice. Reef replied by saying thanks and your welcome. Shadow and his team where now in the celler. Shadow cloe said where are we, Shadow replied by saying yes were are in the basement. Subaru said ,this place gives me the creps .Shadow ask Cloe i'm scared . Shadow replied by saying i know Cloe don't worry i will be here the whole intire time. Cloe replied,thanks Shadow .NP Cloe ,shadow said

TO BE CONTINUED.
---
Aywas
#7 Posted: 19:03:55 24/06/2008
COOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Back from hibernation.
#8 Posted: 12:40:35 25/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanx!!!!!
---
Aywas
#9 Posted: 15:16:20 25/06/2008
please continue!
---
Back from hibernation.
#10 Posted: 17:18:59 25/06/2008 | Topic Creator
okay I will

CH5 the night is peaceful

Reef,Sasha,and Alex had there first peace and quiet scine entering the hanted house Shadow,Cloe and Subaru there night was far from over. Shadow Cloe yelled there something over there what is it. Hmm let me look Cloe,Shadow said. Cloe replaid hurry I don't like it. Shadow ran over to Cloe's side to look at what she was talking about . Hey Subaru ,Shadow yelled what is that thing. I have no idea Shadow y r u asking me said Subaru. Mean while Reef,Sasha,and Alex were sleeping but someone was on garud while the others sleep Reef was the first on garud. She didn't see anything 2 hours later it was Alex turn he didn't see anything eather. Shadow,Cloe,and Subaru didn't get much sleep stuff kept flying from one side of a room to the other side. They also saw ghost flying from room to room they also heard nosies too they knew that they hade to find Coral and soon. Coral was still alive but bearly she was getting dehiderateded,hungry,and weak from not getting any sleep. Reef all a sudently heard something that sounded like someone screaming she looked around until she found out it was Cloe in the basement. She got up so fast that Alex and Sasha couldn't keep up with her. Reef then found the stairs leading to the celler. Shadow, Reef yelled where are you. Shadow yelled back saying I have no idea but come and fast something down here is hitting us. Reef ran down the stairs until she found Shadow,Cloe, and Subaru lying aganst they wall they looked like they were bleeding. Reef toke them to the second floor where ther ghost wernt active they sleep peacefuly until the next day.

CH6 The day of the ghost

Coral was still missing, Shadow was very weried about her. Reef ask Sasha if Shadow was alright , Sasha said he would be find but they must find Coral sometime today or tonight or else Coral may die. Shadow finally said y don't we go into a group of three . Reef ask , why Shadow why do u want the group to split up into three groups . Shadow said, because we can find Coral much faster and we will not run away from danger we must find Coral today or else i fear the worst for her. Reef finaly agreed with Shadow. Shadow and Cloe were exploring the attic, Reef and Sasha were looking around the second floor, and Alex and Subaru were looking around in the basement. They already looked around the first floor so they skip it. Shadow and Cloe look far and wide but still didn't find anything that was superstiseus. Reef and Sasha found a ghost but the ghost was friendly it just looked at them and then disapeard, but Subaru and Alex didn't find any peace they found lots of mean ghost. Alex almost screamed but he knew that he coulden't because of what Shadow said so he toke a deep breath and hold his ground. Subaru stod still he didn't move nor was he scared he was more angry than scared. Shadow and Cloe moved to the second floor where Reef and Sasha was they ask them if they found Coral yet but the awnswer was no. Reef and Sasha then heard a big camoshion and moved down stair to were the nosie was. It was Subaru he was running towards the ghost but the ghos whent right through him it hurt Subaru. Alex was sitting on the ground from shock because one of the ghost hit him. Subaru then heard something and started runnig toward it then he too disapeard.

CH7 The fight to the death

Subaru landed in the hole that Coral fell through and landed on a dirt surface. He also yelled in pain from the ten foot fall. He then saw more ghost comming towards him he knew he coulden't fight so he ran a fast as he could until he was at a dead end. He then turned around to face them but the ghost was to strong and he coulden't hurt them. The ghost toke him out. Subaru was out of it he couldn't hear,see,feel,or think all he saw was darkness. Reef was afraid of what was happing she told the other's to help Subaru but they were to afraid so she jump down to find and save Subaru but she herself got over thrown by the ghost. Sasha,Shadow,and Alex were left Shadow toke charge and said all of us will go down to save them. Shadow jump then Cloe after Cloe Alex then Sasha. They found Subaru and Reef on the ground knock out. Reef, Sasha yelled but Shadow told he not to run up to her. Sasha was confused by why Shadow told her not to. Shadow said that the ghost could be around and can strike if we get to close. Sasha was scared and shock as well as Shadow,Cloe and Alex then rhey heard somebody say stop. They we really shock by then. It was Coral she was standing there some how she got powers that nobody could explain she was able to stop the ghost just saying one word she then ran away for some reason. Shadow yelled for her to stop but she didn't. Shadow then ran to Subaru and Reef side to aid them.

TO BE CONTINUED
---
Aywas
#11 Posted: 17:27:23 25/06/2008
COOOOOOLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have Made Saburu get killed by the ghost because i'm a sucker or sad endings (don't change it) CON-TIN-UE *Chants*
---
Back from hibernation.
#12 Posted: 17:29:27 25/06/2008 | Topic Creator
okay I will

CH8 The ghost return

Shadow was very wearied about Subaru and Reef. He went over to them to check to see if the hade to pernamit damage he then to them over to a corner and told the other's to come over to that same corner. Cloe said to stay together and huddle up so that they would feel safe, So thats what they did. Cloe was scared but she knew that they must stay togeather to servive the threats that laied around them. Shadow told them to take shifts so that they can get some sleep while staying safe. Shadow was the first on duty. Shadow didn't really see any ghost while staying on duty. Then Cloe was on duty, she didn't find anything destrubing. Then Alex he did find something he saw a ghost heading right towards them he then yelled for shadow so that he could wake Shadow up. Shadow awoke and saw the ghost he then jump up and said something that blasted the ghost through the wall Cloe,Alex,and Reef were staring at him. Shadow was confused about what just happen. Sasha said he must of learned some sorta powers. Shadow looked over at Reef and said wow that was interesting feeling.Sasha look at him and said yes i know you just learned the power of light bomb, Interesting ,Shadow said. Okay once Subaru wakes up we will go look for Coral. Reef that woked up 10 minutes ago said were is Coral. Shadow said some where down here when you and Subaru black out she camed and got rid of all the ghost some how.Reef then said , we must not be far from her then.Shadow then said, yes but it's been about an hour scine we have seen her so we still don't know how big this secret room or place is.

CH9 The guardian new powers

Shadow was shocked by what just happen he learned the power called light bomb.Reef said only the guardians of the sacred cyrstal can get those powers.Shadow ask, what kind of powers Reef said,many powers that others cannot poseson like Coral.Only four can be around at a time so we must find Coral before she dies because if she dies in a place filled with evil the cyrstal that she has will be turned evil same gose to you Shadow.Shadow ask, why was I chosen to have this power,Reef replied by saying, the gods from above though you were wearthy enough that they gave you the powers they aslo think you must be a good leader so they chosed you.Sasha then ask, why would these ghost attack us, Shadow said maybe because we are invading there home eather that this spirts are good but some evil spirt is making them attck just so they don't get into trouble or be sent to that evil horibble place that we soon will be in if we don't get Coral and are self's out of here. I agree, said Cloe but there is one problem said Sasha we don't know where Coral is nor were we are.Reef also added,and we are getting weak from starvation and dehideation.Cloe then look over Shadow shoulder and saw a little spirt girl. Cloe said,hey Shadow look over there.Shadow look over at the little girl and said, poor girl she must of died at a young age I wonder what happen to her.Sasha said hey I remember that Coral had an gr8 anut that died her when she was only seven years old do you think thats her.Shadow repliad maybe it is her do you know what Coral's gr8 anut name is maybe i can ask the little girl some question. Reef said ,her name was Ally. Shadow then said,little girl is your name happen to be Ally. The little girl said yes with a fearful voice. Shadow then said,if we are any trouble to any of the other spirts tell them we will leave once we find are friend Coral. The little girl said, no don't take her away she is trying to bring peace to her finaly 50 years of evilness and destrucion there will be peace and you ca't stop it. Shadow then said, what if we help out we maybe able to help you just need to tell us were Coral is. The little girl then said you may help and follow me if you want to see your friend. Shadow said, thanks and we will elp I promise.But what shock the others is that they couldn't her the little girl nor Shadow talking some how Shadow learned pysic languge witch is very rare to learn. Shadow look at the others and said, what are you guys staring at ,Reef said, you because we couldn't hear a thing you said.Hey Reef Sasha said maybe he learned pysic languge it's another power of the gods. Reef said maybe you're right. The little girl then told Shadow to follow. Ally wants us to follow her ,said Shadow. Okay said Reef but what about Subaru? Shadow said we will have to cary him some how? Reef then said , the gaurdian of the crystal can also shapesift into other creatures like dragons. Maybe I will try said Shadow. Did it work ,ask shadow it did alright you're a dragon said Reef. Cool said Shadow then off they went following Ally the little ghost towards Coral and the hope of peace.

CH10 The guardian of Earth

Coral was still out of site Shadow and the others were following this little ghost spirt named Ally to were she says Coral is. Shadow ask the girl how many years she has been dead she told him fifty five. Shadow look at the others and said what happen you don't have to tell us if you don't want to but aleast try to tell us if you can. The little girl said she feel through the floor on the second floor the same floor Coral fell down exapt on a differnt level of the house. Then that mean we also fell through the same hole ask Shadow yes the little girl replied.I'm starting to understand this said Reef. Shadow then said Coral is the guardian of the light she brings peace and justace to her friends even the dead. Sasha look at shadow like he was insain Shadow then said it's true you're getting this from the guardain of life arn't you but the guardain of light can only bring peace while on the other hands the guardain of life can bring back people that died back to life interesting Sasha replied. All a sudently Cloe fell down to her knees. Cloe Shadow yelled whats wrong. I don't know but I lost all my feelings in my legs. Don't worry Cloe I will cary you if I have to said Shadow. Cloe then was able to move her legs but still Shadow didn't want her to walk until he was a hundred prosent sure she could walk without falling. Shadow the ask the girl why Coral ranaway when she yelled stop to her. The little ghost girl said that Coral will not stop until peace comes back to the house but she must do a spell but she needs all four other guardains for that. Then all a sudently a ghost attack Subaru but some how Subaru deflect that attack by making vines that captured the ghost but only for a few minutes. Subaru ,Shadow said you must be the earth guardain. Cool Subaru said that would come in handy.
Cloe then said who are the other two guradians Shadow then said there are four regalur Guardains that have the power of Earth,Fire,Ice and electricty while there is three more better known as the ultamteitch is Life,light, and hope. Interesting said Cloe but who will be next somebody else may be next and what i mean by that is somebody outside this house Shadow then said, no the guardain of light picks them and she picks the closes friends. Okay said Cloe but still how long until me and Reef,Sasha, and Alex finds are powers. Naybe two tommorow and two the next day peplied Shadow. Whats next said Cloe I don't know replied Shadow but we must wait to see.
---
Aywas
#13 Posted: 17:57:27 25/06/2008
COOOOOLL!! I'l let you think about it this time. so i'll give you a min 1,2, skip a few, 60. Okay, CON-TIN-UE!!!
---
Back from hibernation.
#14 Posted: 19:21:35 25/06/2008 | Topic Creator
okay here I go again

CH11 The day of the night

It was morning time but nobody in the house knew it was morning because of how dark it was. Shadow and the others were following this yong ghost girl to were she said Coral was. The little girl said that there was an under ground cave system for slaves and the woman that use to live here didn't know about it. The little ghost girl also said that many slaves died her most of them were pysico and crazy and even killed each other from beging so out of control. Shadow then said, Then why are the spirts so evil and mean here. The ghost said because they are lost and they are also afraid that you might hurt them again. Shadow then said, all we want to do is to help. Yes said the little host but they don't trust you nor your friends they only trust the god of Light and life . I am the god of life said Shadow the little girl then look at Shadow then said, We will have peace again but we need the god of peace and then we will have peace. Reef look at Shadow then said, the only question is who the god of peace will be or who she or he is. Sasha then said, the god of light choses the ones that are her friends and who is wearthy enough to have the power. Yeah but who ,said Reef. Alex look at Subaru and then said, Why do girls have to be so annoying. I don't know said Subaru. Shadow over heard what they said he then said, I'm not a girl i'm a boy if you can't see that then go get some glasses. Okay sorry said Alex, Subaru said, it's still funny though. Not funny said Shadow but it would been funny if you're waring a tutu. Hahaha very funny Shadow but i'm not laughing am I.But the others are said Shadow. Subaru the said, I don't care if they are i'm not laughing. Reef then said, boys fight to much. Then Shadow said girls talk to much. Cloe said all of you guys are acting like idiots. All of them said sorry then Shadow said, Ally we need to reast were all worn out and fighting so we better stop and rest for as long as we can. Okay said Ally, I will see you guys when you wake up until then good night happy sleeping and resting.

CH12 The day of the spirt

Shadow and the others were talking about the house and what they were going to do about the ghost. They were also reasting because they were so week. Shadow ,Cloe said how much longer will we be in here.Shadow then said for about 4 to 5 more days.OUHH Cloe said i'm getting hungry but there isn't anything to eat.Yes I know ,said Shadow hmm maybe one of us should go out and get some food but the only person that can do it is Subaru. Subaru look at Shadow and said,you want me to get food for the others. Yes said Shadow Okay I will do what you said,said Subaru.Good said Shadow ifyour not back in 10 hours then i'm sending Cloe to get you okay,Subaru said,Okay I promise I will be back by then.Okay said Shadow but you better be back by then or you will be in deep trouble.Okay Subaru said I promise with all my trust.Okay said Shadow now go,Subaru left they team to find food for him and the others he ran through the hause until he was out the door.Shadow then look at Reef,Sasha,Cloe and Alex then all a sudently Cloe said ,Look Shadow there is something heading are way what is it>Shadow turned around to see and evil spirt that was in rage heading there way . Shadow jump up and used his light bomb on the ghost but the ghost got back up and tried to attack again.Shadow Cloe yelled watch out,Shadow was knock to the ground. Cloe ranned to his side and gaurded him from the ghost and Cloe said Peace please stop this all a sudently she used peace of the heaven fury withc is better known as light fury. Cloe was shock by what she just did. Shadow got up and said you're the god of peace.I am said Cloe but how could that be. Coral chosed you to be the next god . But why ask Cloe why would she chose me.Because she thinks you will be the best for this power that why. Wow said Cloe i've never felt power like this before. I kno what you meean Cloe it's really strong isn't it . Yeah said Cloe but that means that Coral isn't far away from doing the spell. Yes you're right said Shadow but we must find her and unlock the powers that we have first. Okay said Cloe but can we do it after Subaru gets back ask Cloe. Yes said Shadow but first we must reast lets get some sleep. Okay said Cloe see you in a few hours.

TO BE CONTINUED

okay i'm done with they copying and pasting

i made this story in the forum that spyroboy made
---
Aywas
#15 Posted: 19:36:51 25/06/2008
Okay IT ROCKSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Back from hibernation.
#16 Posted: 21:35:57 26/06/2008 | Topic Creator
thanx

chapter 13: Dawn of the evil spirts

Shadow and the others were sleeping while the ghost were around doing there hantings. Cloe was scared but she knew that she needed sleep so she didn't look around to see ghost. Shadows hearing was very exallent so if any ghost came by he would hear them. Reef and Subaru were out of it. They were so weak from there expereance from the ghost that they were in a deep sleep. Sasha was sleeping aganst the cold wall she shiverd once in a while. Shadow then heard something and look around and saw this ghost . This ghost was friendly looking but Shadow wasn't taking any chances he just stared at the ghost to see what it was going to do next. Then he saw another ghost but this spirt look filled with terror. She look at Shadow like he was a monster Shadow gave her a look to show he wasn't afraid but he also gave a look of consorn. Cloe ask Shadow whats wrong. Shadow then pointed to what was wrong and Cloe look and said , I see she looks like she lost someone that she cared about I wonder what happen to her. I agree said Shadow but how is a mystery.Shadow then saw another spirt but this spirt look evil and inraged with anger he was heading right for Shadow and the others Shadow then yelled get up . Reef,Subaru,Sasha,Alex and Cloe ran to the other side of the wall while Shadow stode in the way of the spirt the spirt came right towards him but Shadow kept his ground and didn't move at all. The spirt then got so close to Shadow that Cloe ran out and moved Shadow out of the way. The spirt missed both Shadow and Cloe but now was heading for Sasha and the others. Shadow yelled get out of there and move. Cloe was scared that Shadow was going to yell at her but he didn't. Shadow then throw a light bomb at the ghost the spirt turned around at gave a evil glare at Shadow and then left. Shadow ask if everybody was alright and they said yes . Okay said Shadow we better get some more sleep if we are going to find Coral .

TO BE CONTINUED.........
---
Aywas
Last edited at 14:18:39 27/06/2008 by alexis1213
maltesers182 Green Sparx Gems: 217
#17 Posted: 09:28:50 27/06/2008
can some1 give me the jest of the story is there any death
---
I look like and act like a Tim Buton Creation!
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12063
#18 Posted: 13:13:53 27/06/2008
Shadow and Maria? I wonder where you got that from... smilie
#19 Posted: 14:19:13 27/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
Shadow and Maria? I wonder where you got that from... smilie

same here smilie
---
Aywas
#20 Posted: 20:35:05 29/06/2008 | Topic Creator
*takes head to keybored*

agast (says to self) think alexis think.........
---
Aywas
#21 Posted: 20:07:22 01/07/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie
---
Aywas
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#22 Posted: 22:38:27 01/07/2008
cool story! are you gonna do more?! its cool! its an ADVENTURE! smilie
#23 Posted: 01:13:53 02/07/2008 | Topic Creator
i'll post more 2mmorow I have to go....C U l8r bye and thanx smilie
---
Aywas
#24 Posted: 17:27:54 03/07/2008 | Topic Creator
The dragon of the mist

Cloe,Shadow,Alex,Reef,Sasha, and Subaru were stuck in a hanted house trying to find Coral who got stuck in the house because of a dare. Nobody knew where she was. Shadow and the others awoke from there sleep. They look around to see if any ghost or spirts where there. There was a spirt but this one look like a dragon it's name was Spyro. Shadow got up and stode there to see what the ghost like dragon was going to do. The dragon spirt just look at him and then said, What are you doing in a place like this. Shadow said, i'm looking for my friend Coral have you might seen her said Shadow. No i have not seen your friend Coral. Okay hmmm do you know where we are or heard stories of where Coral might be ? No i do not know where you are but yes i have heard stories about her where abouts. Se is in the center of the underground city. Underground city said Shadow but i though that was a myth ? No it is not a myth it was just hidden said the dragon. Okay said Shadow do you know the way to the center of th underground city. Yes i do said the dragon.Can you take use there ask Shadow. Yes i can but you must stay close there are many mazes on the way there so you must stay close or you will get lost. All right said Shadow we will do are best to stay close. Shadow and the others followed the dragon spirt but the dragon spirt warned them it will be along walk. Shadow said we must do it we have to find Coral before it's to late. Okay said the dragon spirt but we must hurry we can only rest about two hours then walk for five hours so we must hurry. Shadow and the others were on there way to the center of the hidden underground city.

TO BE CONTINUED
---
Aywas
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me