LightSpyro13 Blue Sparx Gems: 861
#1 Posted: 06:57:07 01/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Feel free to share an idea here.
---
Fins, of fury!
#2 Posted: 06:58:08 01/10/2012 | Topic Creator
My favorite episode idea:

After smilie attacks the team again, he manages to destroy smilie's house and pretty much everything he has before he gets defeated and retreats. Saddened, Terrafin leaves the team to go back to his boxing career (said in his biography) to earn cash and get his life back on track, with smilie and smilie tagging along with him (smilie couldn't help but disobey the order not to serve him). They eventually come across a fighting torunament where there is a grand prize of $1,000,000 gold, the exact amount smilie needs to fix his house and everything. He is also planning to fully return to his boxing career if he wins. But it's actually a trap made by smilie to control the victor to make him/her his minion to help conquer skylands. The team discovers this and will try to stop Terrafin from winning the tournament by entering themselves to fight him in order to knock him out of the trap and save him before he's mind-controlled by Kaos (except Drill Sergeant & Terrabite who are willing to help him win). smilie enters the tournament so he can face Terrafin and beat him, but he can't do it himself. He's planning to have the rest of team jump in the ring when it's his turn to face Terrafin so they can all gang up on him and save him. Will smilie win the tournament and get mind-controlled? Will smilie get to become his servant? Will smilie stop burping lava constantly!? Will smilie learn how to fly!?

My other ideas:

I got more episode ideas:

1. smilie & smilie have been pulling non-stop pranks on everyone lately, and they eventually hold an intervention asking them to stop or there will be consequences. But then 2 new dragons who look almost exactly like the duo show up and befriend them. But it turns out, they are spies sent by an unkown villain who are framing smilie & smilie, fooling everyone into thinking they are causing more and more pranks, and even crimes. They are eventually warned that they will be fired if they pull the last straw, now it's up to them to expose the imposters and search for this mysterious new villain.

2. smilie & smilie still ponder about their origins. They both decide to team up so smilie can find the Twin Diamond Boomerangs to uncover how he reached skylands, and so smilie can find some magic orb or something so she can discover her childhood and what happened to her parents. smilie is tagging along with them, due to his love for treasure hunts. But both objects are in Arkeyan Temples willing to guard everything they have, so their treasure hunts won't be easy. Basically like Indiana Jones.

3. *note, this episode does not invovle fighting villains or any heroic things*

smilie Bash tries to find ways to soar into the skies, like he always dreamed of. He makes several attempts such as trying to roll, make fake wings, glide on the wind; and even secretly stealing stuff from the other skylanders like smilie's jetpack, although he doesn't know how to use them and still couldn't fly. He then thinks of trying to play over a danngerous bottomless chasm that is said to be an entrance to hell/the underworld (sorry for the, cursing), thinking that he may actually succeed because of his training progress. It's up to smilie (and some of the other flying skylanders) to teach him the dangers of flight to stop him from doing the jump.

4. smilie tries to win the heart of smilie, the only thing he loves other than flying and being a skylander. He tries everything, giving her candy & presents, sweet-talking her, dtrying something cool; but nothing works (it's a reference to the Invader Zim episode Tak the Hideous New Girl, when Zim was trying to impress Tak), he only gets blasted by her. in each approach.
---
Fins, of fury!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:41:17 01/10/2012 by LightSpyro13
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#3 Posted: 11:20:48 01/10/2012
Good stuff!
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3779
#4 Posted: 16:37:17 01/10/2012
Well I got one and its Spyro teaches Bash to fly but Bash fails and smashes into the ground. Cynder is mad at Spyro for nearly killing him. Flashwing sees Bash smashed into the rock and trys to pull him out. She cant. Then Spyro, Cynder and flashwing try. They cant! Finally Terrafin comes and digs Bash out.
THE END
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
#5 Posted: 05:45:22 02/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Good idea, but I wish you'd make it a little longer than just a flying fail that got him trapped in a rock and later dug out by a shark.
---
Fins, of fury!
#6 Posted: 11:11:59 02/10/2012
What if they have a giant fighting tournament?
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#7 Posted: 21:07:00 17/10/2012
May we please hear endings for this? GOOD STUFF
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
#8 Posted: 23:44:56 17/10/2012 | Topic Creator
I wouldn't want to ruin the suprise, but ok. But I have to do it later because I have to be at my Taekwondo class.
---
Fins, of fury!
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#9 Posted: 00:06:36 18/10/2012
Lol, taekwondo.
---
cry baby, I am
#10 Posted: 03:06:16 18/10/2012 | Topic Creator
What? Taekwondo is just a Martial Art from Korea.

Anyway, here's the ending of the Torunament episode: After clobbering through all of the other contestants (with smilie earning enough money to buy some items like the Spiked Knuckles and smilie buys Blizzard Battle Armor to help him, they earned money from fighting in the battles), smilie & smilie face off against each other in the final round of the tournament. At first, Slam bam has the edge by freezing terafin and hammerheading him; but then Terrafin gets a chance to turn things around by uppercutting him. When Slam Bam is about to be finished off, suprisingly, smilie jumps in the ring and then starts smacking Terrafin with his tail (he and Terrafin are best friendsin the show, and he didn't want to lose him in mind control). Then the rest of the team jumps in to attack Terrafin too (except the Giants, Sidekicks, & smilie, due to Drill Sergeant being on Terrafin's side and teh Giants weren't present). The host of the Tournament could've done something about it and disqualify the team for cheating, but he chose not too. But even then, Terrafin defeated them all like they are wimpy ninjas , even the Air Skylanders didn't stand a chance.

When terrafin went to claim his prize money and a medal, the host turned out to be smilie, who revealed that it was all a trap to trick the strongest combatanant in Skylands into becoming he servant by mind control, then he blasted Terrafin with the mind control machine.
---
Fins, of fury!
L-Drobot 38 Green Sparx Gems: 156
#11 Posted: 04:24:32 18/10/2012
I have one. So, Spyro, Trigger Happy, and Chop Chop are on a mission to stop a dragon who has been terrorizing a Mabu village that has turned into a destruction filled Undead wasteland. When they get there, Chop Chop tells of how he used to know somebody who lived in the village. They battle their way through many Undead enemies until they eventually reach the Throne of the Evil Dragon. Suddenly, the Evil Dragon bursts out of the misty Throne room and ELECTROCUTES Trigger Happy! IT IS CYNDER! Chop Chop and Spyro jump out of the way and stare in awe at the sight of the Dragon. Chop Chop knows that this is his old friend, and Spyro has recognized a dark secret from his past. He refuses to fight Cynder, for he cannot hurt his dear old friend. Trigger Happy is firing his machine gun like rapid fire, nailing Cynder with every shot! Chop Chop realizes that it is for the better if he fight his old friend, no matter what has happened in the past, but Spyro continues to refuse. All of a sudden, Kaos appears behind Cynder and tells the Skylanders about how he has used the Ancient Power of the Legendary Dragon, Vathek to take control of her. Spyro, now knowing that this is Kaos' doing, BURSTS INTO FLAMES, runs straight through Cynder, sending her flying over a cliff edge, and speeds through crowds and crowds of Trolls and Cyclopses smashing Kaos' machine with him in it flying FAR away, to where he won't be seen for a while. After he has hit Kaos, Spyro dives off the edge of the cliff and comes back up holding Cynder on his back. When Cynder wakes up, the spell from Vathek has wiped her memory, and she cannot remember anything that has happened her whole life. She screeches at the Skylanders and soars away. Spyro promises that he WILL find her, no matter what.
---
GEN III CNFRMD. MARIO KART 8 CNFRMD. AHHHHHHHHHH CNFRMD.
#12 Posted: 06:32:18 18/10/2012 | Topic Creator
@L-Drobot, that's a good idea! I especially love the part with Spyro bursting into flames and ramming through people just to harm Kaos. It's awsome!

Anyway, I came with another idea (some people may not like it though):

After taking an I.Q. test, smilie is revealed to be a complete idiot having a relatively low I.Q. of -2 (no offense to Camo fans), but he delusionally thinks he got a high score. He then thinks of an idea to pull off bigger, better pranks other than making exploding melons and he also edecides to put himself 1st in command of the Life team. He ruins smilie's pizza lunch (he put in exploding mushrooms from smilie's slingshot), shook smilie's soda when he wasn't looking, :agitated smilie into going on a mindless rage in a village (he put a note in his bedroom calling him an ugly dragon), and put a whoopie cushion under smilie causing him to burn the army's fortress down, bossing around the other life skylanders in battle coming up with terrible strategies that cause defeats; basically doing everything & stupid mesing things up. After a while, smilie discovers the I.Q. test Camo took and tries to think of ways to make Camo smarter and stop doing dumb things. He gets smilie to teach Camo in school, considering how he's the smartest dragon in Skylands. But smilie gets annoyed with his stupidity & that he his impossible to tutor, so he quits. A Wizard suprisingly shows up and hypnotizes Camo to betray the Fortress (again) and he'll get a reward in return within 6 hours. Now Camo must break free from the hypnosis by getting smarter before it's too late (he's crazy powerful because he's somewhat psychotic in the show, so fighting him won't work).
---
Fins, of fury!
#13 Posted: 00:39:34 19/10/2012
I am loving this stuff! LightSpyro, you are very good at this kind of thing. I have decided to write the episode that comes after the one from earlier.

So, smilie and smilie are trying to find a way to track down Cynder, but they need help. Before they can go, they find out that they have to stop smilie's latest plan. He is using elves to take over a power plant, and is using it to provide the energy for his machine. When they get there, the battle's are tough. Drobot is helping smilie and smilie on this mission, and he is blasting elves out of the way repeatedly until they reach smilie. When they get there, he releases one last wave of elves to defeat the Skylanders. Drobot plays as a distraction so that smilie and smilie could get to smilie. But, at the last minute, smilie jumps in and stops them. He announces that the Skylanders will never save the hostage. smilie and smilie are wondering what he means, when they look to a cage near smilie and see smilie trapped in it. smilie and smilie fight 2 against 1 with smilie. Eventually, they convince him that smilie is not who he should be working for and he should join the Skylanders. Suddenly, smilie glows with a black aura, and begins to DESTROY the factory. smilie realizes that smilie has betrayed him, so he presses a self destruct button that will make the factory explode in 5 minutes. smilie takes smilie and smilie and leads them towards the exit in a shorter route, considering it took the Skylanders 10 minutes just to get to the room in the first place. They escape with just 1 minute to spare when they realize something... THEY LEFT DROBOT BEHIND! AND WHAT ABOUT smilie? With 10 seconds left, Drobot emerges with an orange aura and a roar of fire from his tail. HE HAD smilie ON HIS BACK! smilie and Drobot grab smilie and smilie and fly away just barely escaping harm. smilie and smilie continue to think of a way to locate Cynder, and smilie says he know how to find Vathek to get him to reverse the spell on Cynder to get her back. smilie and smilie are amazed at the intelligence of smilie and realize that he is definitely a fantastic addition to the Skylanders team. smilie also is eager to help out. smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:47:04 19/10/2012 by L-Drobot 38
#14 Posted: 01:12:54 19/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Got another idea:

When walking through a cafeteria going to enjoy breakfast, smilie couldn't find anywhere to sit except by smilie, whom no one would sit with because of his short temper and his tendency to barf lava. When trying to eat a Pancake, he accidently spilled Maple Syrup on Eruptor and angered him. He then tried to throw his waffles & bacon plate at Drobot, but missed and hit smilie instead. Because of his low intelligence, he thought Eruptor was starting a food fight and he then yelled it out and started one himself. smilie tried to walk out of the cafeteria without getting hit by anything, but he took a pancake with maple syrup to the face from smilie. After getting hit, smilie's mechanical suit got infected by a virus and it corrupts him, changing his personality by turning him evil. After then, he yells out an evil laugh and leaves the team, flying out of the cafeteria (shooting a hole through the roof with his lasers to get out) and heading for a nearby island where he will make his new evil base. He then devises a plan to build a Giant killer robot to help him rampage through Skylands and conquer or destroy it. Now it's up to our heroes to fix smilie's suit and his killer robot.
---
Fins, of fury!
#15 Posted: 03:58:26 19/10/2012
Yet another:

Hot Dog was wandering through a forest one day, when he saw a creature he had never encountered before. It was a green Chinese Dragon Skylander. (Seen in Skylanders trailer) He began to follow it around, and see what it was up to. To Hot Dog's surprise, he got into many fights with Trolls, Cyclopses, and all kinds of baddies. The only thing that Hot Dog was able to identify about him was that he was DEFINTELY a target for Kaos. During a battle, Kaos appeared with his machine and was about to fire at the dragon, so Hot Dog jumped in to save him. The Skylander yelled, "GET OUT OF HERE, QUICK! THIS IS NOT YOUR FIGHT!". Hot Dog refused to leave. "You are a noble warrior, Hot Dog" said the dragon. How did he know Hot Dog's name? Kaos took aim at Hot Dog, but at the last second, the Dragon jumped into the beam and saved him. The Dragon said, "Hot Dog, I promise, our paths will cross again, some day". A large of explosion of green smoke appeared, and the Dragon was gone. Hot Dog began to glow with an aura of red flames, and he charged straight through Kaos' machine. Suddenly, Hot Dog heard Spyro talking to him and he woke up from a dream. It had seemed so realistic. So was it just a dream, or was it something different?
---
#16 Posted: 04:29:47 19/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: L-Drobot 38
Yet another:

Hot Dog was wandering through a forest one day, when he saw a creature he had never encountered before. It was a green Chinese Dragon Skylander. (Seen in Skylanders trailer) He began to follow it around, and see what it was up to. To Hot Dog's surprise, he got into many fights with Trolls, Cyclopses, and all kinds of baddies. The only thing that Hot Dog was able to identify about him was that he was DEFINTELY a target for Kaos. During a battle, Kaos appeared with his machine and was about to fire at the dragon, so Hot Dog jumped in to save him. The Skylander yelled, "GET OUT OF HERE, QUICK! THIS IS NOT YOUR FIGHT!". Hot Dog refused to leave. "You are a noble warrior, Hot Dog" said the dragon. How did he know Hot Dog's name? Kaos took aim at Hot Dog, but at the last second, the Dragon jumped into the beam and saved him. The Dragon said, "Hot Dog, I promise, our paths will cross again, some day". A large of explosion of green smoke appeared, and the Dragon was gone. Hot Dog began to glow with an aura of red flames, and he charged straight through Kaos' machine. Suddenly, Hot Dog heard Spyro talking to him and he woke up from a dream. It had seemed so realistic. So was it just a dream, or was it something different?

Personally I would've preferred smilie or smilie instead of smilie, but still a great idea.
---
Fins, of fury!
#17 Posted: 04:39:02 19/10/2012
Quote: LightSpyro13
Quote: L-Drobot 38
Yet another:

Personally I would've preferred smilie or smilie instead of smilie, but still a great idea.

Thanks! I really just love smilie and wanted him to have an important part in my storyline like smilie does. smilie (smilie) and smilie already have a part. I can post their episodes if you want. If so, tell me which ones! The episode where something important happens, or the episode when they are found.
---
#18 Posted: 15:11:30 19/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Technically, I meant that I'd rather have either of them in the Chinese Dragon episode and meet him instead of smilie. I like smilie more than smilie.

But could you tell me smilie's episode first?
---
Fins, of fury!
#19 Posted: 20:48:29 19/10/2012

But could you tell me smilie's episode first?

(You'll notice that my whole first second season is somewhat revolved around Cynder and Vathek)

Anyways, sure. So, when Cynder turned evil, it drew the attention of a certain league of creatures that reside in the air. The league's leader, Jet Vac, decided that he would use his league of creatures to find Cynder and bring her to justice himself. Being in the sky, Cynder was not too hard to find. When they got to her, they immediately attacked her. What they didn't know, was that Cynder had led them into Vathek's lair, and before he knew what happened, Jet Vac had his whole arsenal turned against him through a spell by Vathek. Jet Vac could not escape in time, so he called for help. No response came back. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Sunburn appeared and began to destroy everyone. Jet Vac wanted to continue the fight, but Sunburn wouldn't let him, so they left. Sunburn went to the Skylanders, and requested that he and smilie join them. All of the Skylanders agreed that there was always room for more.

This was one of my "scrapped" episodes so if you have any ideas feel free to tell me! smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:14:09 20/10/2012 by L-Drobot 38
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3779
#20 Posted: 15:57:50 20/10/2012
Bash trys to fly and nearly kills Chill by pushing her off a mountain. Luckily Wreckingball is there and grabs Chill with his tounge. Chill thanks Wreckingball and says that he could become a Mountain rescuer. Wreckingball says okay and becomes one. It then show Wreckingball helping Camo, Triggerhappy, Dinorang and Flameslinger. Then it shows him helping Stealthelf. Everyone is happy and likes Wreckingball. Untill oneday a unkown person is taking over Wreckingballs job! Everytime Wreckingball trys to help the person steps in! But when day the person has gone to far and Wreckingball trys to get rid of it! He chases the person untill he got them! he grabs the person with his tounge and throws them down the mountain only realising it was Shroomboom! Shroomboom falls down the mountain and gets really hurt! After that Shroomboom wakes up and is in Voodoods hospital hut thingy. Shroomy is all better but Wreckingball feels really bad! Wreckingball appologises and they become friends helping everyone as a team!
THE END

DID YOU LIKE IT? :3
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
#21 Posted: 05:29:29 21/10/2012
Yeah I like it. POOR SHROOMBOOM! smilie
---
#22 Posted: 05:38:46 21/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Things are even worse for poor smilie Camo, since I gave him a weak little brain.
---
Fins, of fury!
Eruptor777 Green Sparx Gems: 132
#23 Posted: 02:07:39 29/10/2012
Got another idea:

When walking through a cafeteria going to enjoy breakfast, smilie couldn't find anywhere to sit except by smilie, whom no one would sit with because of his short temper and his tendency to barf lava. When trying to eat a Pancake, he accidently spilled Maple Syrup on Eruptor and angered him. He then tried to throw his waffles & bacon plate at Drobot, but missed and hit smilie instead. Because of his low intelligence, he thought Eruptor was starting a food fight and he then yelled it out and started one himself. smilie tried to walk out of the cafeteria without getting hit by anything, but he took a pancake with maple syrup to the face from smilie. After getting hit, smilie's mechanical suit got infected by a virus and it corrupts him, changing his personality by turning him evil. After then, he yells out an evil laugh and leaves the team, flying out of the cafeteria (shooting a hole through the roof with his lasers to get out) and heading for a nearby island where he will make his new evil base. He then devises a plan to build a Giant killer robot to help him rampage through Skylands and conquer or destroy it. Now it's up to our heroes to fix smilie's suit and his killer robot.

THIS IDEA IS AWESOME!
---
MAH FAVORITE SKYLANDERS!
smilie Eruptor smilie Terrafin smilie Boomer smilie Wham Shell smilie Hot Dog, and smilie Hot Head!
#24 Posted: 02:32:00 29/10/2012
Quote: LegendaryFlames
Bash trys to fly and nearly kills Chill by pushing her off a mountain. Luckily Wreckingball is there and grabs Chill with his tounge. Chill thanks Wreckingball and says that he could become a Mountain rescuer. Wreckingball says okay and becomes one. It then show Wreckingball helping Camo, Triggerhappy, Dinorang and Flameslinger. Then it shows him helping Stealthelf. Everyone is happy and likes Wreckingball. Untill oneday a unkown person is taking over Wreckingballs job! Everytime Wreckingball trys to help the person steps in! But when day the person has gone to far and Wreckingball trys to get rid of it! He chases the person untill he got them! he grabs the person with his tounge and throws them down the mountain only realising it was Shroomboom! Shroomboom falls down the mountain and gets really hurt! After that Shroomboom wakes up and is in Voodoods hospital hut thingy. Shroomy is all better but Wreckingball feels really bad! Wreckingball appologises and they become friends helping everyone as a team!
THE END

DID YOU LIKE IT? :3

I ALSO APPROVE OF THIS!
---
MAH FAVORITE SKYLANDERS!
smilie Eruptor smilie Terrafin smilie Boomer smilie Wham Shell smilie Hot Dog, and smilie Hot Head!
#25 Posted: 07:29:05 29/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Eruptor777
Got another idea:

THIS IDEA IS AWESOME!

Even the part with me making smilie an idiot/moron?
---
Fins, of fury!
#26 Posted: 15:27:02 29/10/2012
Got another idea:

THIS IDEA IS AWESOME!

Eeyup
---
MAH FAVORITE SKYLANDERS!
#27 Posted: 01:54:39 30/10/2012 | Topic Creator

THIS IDEA IS AWESOME!

Eeyup

Phew, I thought everyone would hate the idea because of how popular Camo is. I figured that he'd make the perfect candidate for the moron of the team (smilie & smilie would be better suited as psychotic rather than actually stupid).
---
Fins, of fury!
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#28 Posted: 16:43:26 30/10/2012
I love that Green Dragon Idea! He could end up showing up in every episode for like a frame and then disappear...That would keep happening until the episode where he actually is found!

EDIT: He could end up being the leader for a special group of Skylanders that work in secret! 1 for every element....

And the Dragons of every element could end up going to different locations to find their appropriate Newlander...then the next episode after that would be to have the Dragon and Newlander look for the Giant of that element...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:46:13 30/10/2012 by isaac343018s
Poppyfizzer Red Sparx Gems: 26
#29 Posted: 21:36:01 04/11/2012
My first post:

Sonic Boom hears of an item that will allow her younglings to not reverse lifetime.As she sets off she joins Jet-Vac,Flashwing,and Drill Seargant.Then they accenecend to Darklight crypt.Really it was a trick by a unknown villain.When they get there Ghost Roaster has been corrupted.Then they battle the fellow skylander.Then they win recovering Ghost Roaster.But now they cant escape

this episode was sonic boom's.
which episode should I do next? please respond
Poppyfizzer Red Sparx Gems: 26
#30 Posted: 23:16:54 04/11/2012
did everyone forget this
gerima Green Sparx Gems: 294
#31 Posted: 23:59:38 04/11/2012
How'd you get those images?
---
GIANTS ON THE 3DS RULE!
Double Gremlin Tagteam: Pop Fizz and Trigger Happy! smilie
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#32 Posted: 00:09:49 05/11/2012
Spyro and the other gang go and accidently fall into a woodchipper, ending skylanders. The end.
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
#33 Posted: 01:03:11 05/11/2012
Quote: gerima
How'd you get those images?

Face-palm.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#34 Posted: 12:03:40 06/11/2012

Eeyup

Phew, I thought everyone would hate the idea because of how popular Camo is. I figured that he'd make the perfect candidate for the moron of the team (smilie & smilie would be better suited as psychotic rather than actually stupid).

I made the moron team smilie smilie and Quigley smilie I always imagine Trigger Happy as not a psycho but like he was in the beginning trailer.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
skylanders100 Green Sparx Gems: 388
#35 Posted: 12:40:52 06/11/2012
what theres a show about this which channel
---
come join my beyblade metal fury role play
#36 Posted: 13:18:16 06/11/2012
Quote: skylanders100
what theres a show about this which channel

No, it's not real! We are making one up. It has been confirmed that Activision said it is a thing they can consider in the future, but not yet.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#37 Posted: 14:24:00 06/11/2012
Well, mah idea.

Wrecking Ball and Bash have a rolling race. Wrecking Ball wins, but bash knocks Camo off the Mountian and into the ground. Camo wakes up, without knowing who he was. He starts running around like a German maniac, pulling pranks and making things blow up. Bash, ashamed, leaves the team. Can wrecking ball solve this problem?
#38 Posted: 01:08:26 07/11/2012 | Topic Creator
My way to portray the characters:

smilie Of course, the leader of the team and very noble. But he is arrogant and believes he can do anything by himself, sometimes even going on quests alone to prove his point. Some of them fail, but regardless he never learns his lesson. Voiced by Josh Keaton.

smilie Very psychotic and shoots his pistols to solve all his problems, but cares for his friends.

smilie Spyro's best bud and is very calm unlike Triggs, but he annoys everyone with his horrible singing and nobody wants to tell him that (except Eruptor). Voiced by Freddie Winston.

smilie & smilie: The 2 are rarely seen without each other and are best friends, but they tend to bicker all the time. Mostly because Drobot often makes rude remarks about Camo's annoying pranks and comedy, and that Camo is much less intelligent than Drobot. Drobot is the brains of the bunch, but is a critic and can bea bit rude sometimes. Camo is a stand up comedian and a hard worker, but is dullw-witted (having a weak IQ of -4) and his stupidity sometimes leads to causing mayhem.

smilie A very skilled Marksman and is quite heroic, but is depicted as a show-off and doesn' think before challenging or fighting. He harbors a secret crush on Stealth Elf, she secretly likes him back.

smilie One of the 2 cooks of the team and makes meals for everyone, rivaling Ghost Roaster in skill. Like Camo; Sunburn is Funny, Hard-Working, Annoying, and not too bright. They are also seen hanging out with each other. Voiced by Troy Baker.

smilie A daredevil dragon who always tries to soar the sky. On the outside, he is very tough and strong willed; but on the inside, he is actually somewhat of a crybaby and hides it from people. He is great friends with Terrafin. Voiced by Freddie Winston.

smilie A fashion designer who is smart, but is twice as arrogant as Spyro. Bash holds an obvious crush on her and makes several attempts to impress her. She doesn't approve of it but still treats him in a friendly way (except when they first met). Instead, she harbors (slight) feelings for Terrafin, in which he is completely oblivious to. Voiced by Tara Strong.

smilie The real tough guy of the team and is noble, strong, and has a good amount of intelligence; but he is also very stubborn and ignorant. He dreams out beating the heck out of Kaos. Voiced by Chris Williams.

smilie He is always hungry, kind, mischevious, and childish. He will do anything for food and fun, including sneking into the kitchen and eating Sunburn and Ghost Roaster's food when no one looks and stealing sodas from Pop Fizz. He tends to cause trouble alot, but always gets away scot free, pinning the blame on either Bash or Zap.
---
Fins, of fury!
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#39 Posted: 16:53:05 07/11/2012
Stealth Elf falls in a hole and is stuck.
DARN SIMPLE smilie
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
sonsilv2 Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#40 Posted: 20:24:25 08/11/2012
there wont be a tv series so DEAL WITH IT!
#41 Posted: 23:31:05 08/11/2012
Quote: princessluna409
DARN SIMPLE smilie

I AM DOING THIS smilie
---
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#42 Posted: 23:40:47 08/11/2012
As long as it's kinda of like Pokemon and Master/Glumshanks-san keep appearing (each time Master wielding a new giant floating something or other - head, mecha-fist, toe, spatula.......>.> ) and epic hilarious battles continue, then I would watch. All the time~
#43 Posted: 02:08:44 09/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: sonsilv2
there wont be a tv series so DEAL WITH IT!

Activision commented on the possiblity of one in the future, so it's not something we know yet!
---
Fins, of fury!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#44 Posted: 04:19:08 09/11/2012
Quote: awesomerockets
DARN SIMPLE smilie

I AM DOING THIS smilie

Yesss
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#45 Posted: 20:03:06 10/11/2012
And then Boomer self destructs! Kidding, I don't hate Boomer THAT much.....Note I did say THAT.
#46 Posted: 05:03:22 11/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: awesomerockets
DARN SIMPLE smilie

I AM DOING THIS smilie

Lemme guess, because you hate Stealth Elf.
---
Fins, of fury!
skyoutube Green Sparx Gems: 497
#47 Posted: 12:26:37 11/11/2012
These ideas are great!! Episode 4 is being written and is partly done. Progress is being made....
Eyebrawl4616 Green Sparx Gems: 163
#48 Posted: 22:34:36 11/11/2012
Pop Fizz Episode!

The Skylanders all wake up one day, and go upon their usual business. Until, smilie had a sudden craving for a snow cone, but found he couldn't find smilie anywhere. smilie then finds a letter in smilie 's snow cone machine that states he wasn't in an underground lab on an island 2 miles to the right. The Skylanders obviously go to the island and find smilie being forced to test potions that changed hair color by smilie . Spyro headbutts smilie then smilie ties him up with his axe zipline thingy. smilie , to celebrate a job well done, walks over to a cabinet filled with potions and prepares to swallow the entire thing whole. smilie begs for mercy, saying that he spent his entire life perfecting those potions. smilie takes pity on him and takes him to Eon, who decides that he should become a Skylander because all he wanted to do was see how smilie looked with green fur. Plus, it turns out his potions are highly explosive when shaken...
---
Missining: smilie smilie smilie smilie
joshualamberg54 Ripto Gems: 0
#49 Posted: 00:03:29 14/11/2012
I'll just give a little story about it, Spyro, Trigger Happy, and Chop Chop are on a mission to stop a dragon who has been terrorizing a Mabu village that has turned into a destruction filled Undead wasteland. Now, when they get there, Chop Chop tells of how he used to know somebody who lived in the village. What happened next is that they battle their way through many Undead enemies until they eventually reach the Throne of the Evil Dragon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:22 16/11/2012 by dark52
Eyebrawl4616 Green Sparx Gems: 163
#50 Posted: 00:17:30 15/11/2012
How about a Sprocket episode for season 3?

*cue Spyro and Cynder sitting on a cliff's edge watching the sunset*
Spyro: What a perfect end to a perfect day...
Cynder: Yeah, what better way to spend a day than blowing up Trolls then freeing the Mabu...
Spyro: Yep. Nutin' better.
*Cynder laughs and shakes her head*
Cynder: You know-I'd just like one day. One day to relax.
Spyro: Good luck with that. You know being a part of this team means a lot of responsibility.
Cynder: I know... well, at least I have this one sunset to relax...
*Trigger Happy jumps up*
Trig: WAZZUP GAIZ!?
Cynder: Trig! What are you doing?
Trig: Well, Eon wanted me to tell you guys something nothing serious, though.
Spyro: What is it?
Trig: Oh, turns out a Troll village was recently attacked. You know, the one we made the treaty with. They're blaming us for it.
Cynder: What? So they get attacked once, and they automatically think it's us? Couldn't they see who it was?
Trig: Nope. They say if you were close enough to see it's face, it was already too late. And the only people who were far enough to be out of its way could only see its silhouette. They say it looked like a girl, but like I said, whenever they tried to get closer, they'd lose sight of her for a second, then everything would just go black. The attack was yesterday, and only one of the unconscious trolls have woken up.
Spyro: Hm. Well, better get to Eon.
Cynder: So much for relaxing...
*cue Skylanders gathered around Eon*
Eon: Skylanders, I'm sure that Trigger Happy has given all the backround details. So, because of the attack, the trolls are readying to raid the ruins. Your mission is to get to their warehouse and destroy it. We won't be able to take an attack as big as they're planning.
Boomer: Yeah! We get to blow something up!
Sunburn: A destruction mission! My favorite! BROFIST!
*Sunburn and Camo fist bump*
Eon: Yes yes, you get to blow something up. Very exciting. Now, hurry! If they get their machines finished, you'll be finished.
*Skylanders arrive at Troll Warehouse*
Terrafin: Man. These are some seriously deadly machines. I see why Eon was so urgent about this.
Spyro: Wait, what is THAT?
*Shadowy figure is seen hiding behind a corner. *
*Shadowy figure runs into the building when Troll guard isn't looking*
Cynder: That must be who attacked the village. Come on, we have to follow it.
*Skylanders enter warehouse*
Spyro: Now team, we need to move quietly. Yes, I know it's not easy for a huge group of nearly 3 dozen heavily-armored weapon-equipped Skylanders to be stealthy, but try your best.
*explosion*
Terrafin: So much for stealth...
Boomer: Don't look at me!
*another explosion sends all Skylanders flying and knocks them all out*
---------------------------
*Cynder wakes up and finds everyone unconscious.*
Cynder: Where are you?
*dark figure walks through fire wall*
Cynder: Why are you doing this? What's your name?
Figure: My friends call me Sprocket. Of course, that doesn't matter now.
*Sprocket pins Cynder to a wall with her wrench*
Sprocket: Where is my uncle?
Cynder: I have no idea!
Sprocket: Of course you do! You're working with that hideous troll, Kaos, aren't you?
Cynder: No!
*Troll swings wrench at Sprocket's head*
*Cynder shoots lightning and sends troll flying*
Sprocket: So you really aren't working with them...
Cynder: Nope. Now, I hope you've got some fancy gadget, because we're surrounded!
*trolls surround Cynder and Sprocket*

That's all I have so far. I hope I'll have time to complete it later.
---
Missining: smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:02:38 17/11/2012 by Eyebrawl4616
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me