Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Skylanders TV show [CLOSED]
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#1 Posted: 02:58:16 28/09/2012 | Topic Creator
I love Skylanders and am hoping for a TV series or movie. I have actually made some ideas myself

Spyro, Trigger Happy and Gill Grunt are the main characters.

Here are the main element characters besides smilie smilie and smilie

MagicsmilieWrecking Ball

Earthsmilie Terrafin

Watersmilie Zap

Firesmilie Flameslinger

Techsmilie Boomer

Undeadsmilie Cynder

Air: smilie Whirlwind at first then Warnado smilie

Life: Stealth Elfsmilie

I made a stop motion film with my figures so I have a unique voice made out for each of them (I am very good at changing my voice.
Here is my vision:
Season 1
All the Skylanders are regrouping after their defeat by Kaos and are training to get stronger while going on adventures and eventually going back to fight Kaos Then in the season finale they get to the caslte, but smilie is badly hurt during the battle and is sent to earth in toy form

Season 2
Spyro, Terrafin, Wham-Shell, Eruptor, Trigger Happy, Cynder, Warnado and Zook head to earth to svae smilie while meeting a kid who finds them and takes them in (They move in their toy forms) and looks at stores for smilie (Pretending he is a single pack) and eventually he is resqued (some enemies transfered to earth to and the arkeyans bought and kept smilie)

Season 3
The new characters and giants arrive

I will also post some pictures maybe and my profiles of the characters and my made up episodes You can also post your ideas too!
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 03:05:34 28/09/2012
MPAR BASHWING IN SEASN 3
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#3 Posted: 03:34:15 28/09/2012
Aw yeah, Boomer's the Tech star.

The Machine of Doom book made me love that crazy troll.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#4 Posted: 14:04:33 28/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Don't worry there will be a Bashwing in season three! There will be a lot of couples like smilie and smilie , smilie and smilie, smilie and smilie. I'm even thinking smilie and smilie
---
#5 Posted: 14:14:10 28/09/2012
BONCJINI IS BEST COUPLE
LightSpyro13 Blue Sparx Gems: 861
#6 Posted: 23:36:25 28/09/2012
I agree with you, except for smilie Flameslinger being the main fire guy. I'd rather have smilie Eruptor get the job.
---
Fins, of fury!
#7 Posted: 00:42:47 29/09/2012
I have an idea for an episode.

Captian Slow

When Prism Break's not-so-fast skills cost the team, he turns to cali to get back up to speed.
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#8 Posted: 00:43:17 29/09/2012
^ I'm impressed... AND I DON'T SAY THAT OFTEN!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:43:36 29/09/2012 by Nibelilt
#9 Posted: 00:44:33 29/09/2012
I'll come up with MOAR.
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#10 Posted: 01:37:17 29/09/2012
That's a good idea although I think Stump Smash should get the "Captain Slow" role.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#11 Posted: 01:40:49 29/09/2012
Well smilie has the lowest speed.

Ooh! Neu idea!

Ride Of Your Life
Season: 3
When smilie is needed for a special mission, but is caught by Trolls, will he escape the prison and save the day?
skyoutube Green Sparx Gems: 497
#12 Posted: 01:47:43 29/09/2012
I think a TV show and maybe even a movie would be great.
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#13 Posted: 01:48:30 29/09/2012
What about these:

The Early Bird Catches the Worm
Season 3
Jet Vac's constant early awaking starts to annoy the rest of the team, So he goes on a special journey to prove that The Early Bird Catches the Worm!smilie

A Call From Home
Season 2
When Wham-Shell recieves word of the survival and regrouping of his people, he must face a tough decision. Should he stay with his new, Skylander family, or return to ruling his old kingdom?
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#14 Posted: 01:55:04 29/09/2012
^
Cool.

Idea:
Stumps and Stones
Season: 1
Stump Smash and Terrafin are having a dispute, and of it continues, it could help the enemies. It's up to Spyro to stop the fighting.

(Unnamed(
Season: 1
Gill Grunt and Boomer are from two different races, both at war with eachother. But when both of their races are in danger, they must set aside their differences and work together.
#15 Posted: 02:00:39 29/09/2012
I don't know why, but I feel like writing a script for the first episode. It could be based on the plot given in the first post.
#16 Posted: 02:02:01 29/09/2012
^
I'M ON IT
#17 Posted: 02:04:29 29/09/2012
Here's what I have right now:

Narrator/Eon: It has been 2 months since the Skylanders were defeated by Kaos. Now, Spyro is ready to make a comeback.

Those are my ideas for the opening lines.
#18 Posted: 02:05:22 29/09/2012
^
YES!
#19 Posted: 02:06:35 29/09/2012
It'll take a long time to write all of this out. It's likely to be short, because my YouTube series episodes don't usually go over 4 minutes.
#20 Posted: 02:15:54 29/09/2012
FULL OF YES
#21 Posted: 02:29:44 29/09/2012
I lied. I ALREADY FINISHED THE SCRIPT! It's very short, but I think it will do.

Episode 1 - A New Beginning

EXT. SKY - DAY

Eon's floating head is floating in the sky.

EON
It has been two months since Kaos defeated the Skylanders. Now, Spyro is ready to bring them back!

THEME SONG plays

EXT. RUINS - DAY

Spyro and Cynder are resting by the Core of Light.

SPYRO
I still can't believe Kaos defeated us! It's as if some random wizard gave him magic powers.

CYNDER
Don't go nuts again, Spyro. I'm sure we can get Kaos back to the Outlands together.

SPYRO
Cynder, our relationship isn't that intense. We need the rest of the Skylanders to do this. But, they've been gone for two months! They could be anywhere.

Kaos is seen spying on Spyro and Cynder from behind the Core of Light.

KAOS
Those two idiots. They think they can get all of those Skylanders back! Ha! They will never defeat me!

Kaos does an evil laugh.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:37:42 29/09/2012 by skyoutube
#22 Posted: 02:31:48 29/09/2012
^

YESNESS
#23 Posted: 02:38:00 29/09/2012
I got an episode idea:

After smilie attacks the team again, he manages to destroy smilie's house and pretty much everything he has before he gets defeated and retreats. Saddened, Terrafin leaves the team to go back to his boxing career (said in his biography) to earn cash and get his life back on track, with smilie and smilie tagging along with him (smilie couldn't help but disobey the order not to serve him). They eventually come across a fighting torunament where there is a grand prize of $1,000,000 gold, the exact amount smilie needs to fix his house and everything. He is also planning to fully return to his boxing career if he wins. But it's actually a trap made by smilie to control the victor to make him/her his minion to help conquer skylands. The team discovers this and will try to stop Terrafin from winning the tournament by entering themselves to fight him in order to knock him out of the trap and save him before he's mind-controlled by Kaos (except Drill Sergeant & Terrabite who are willing to help him win).

How's that?
---
Fins, of fury!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:40:43 29/09/2012 by LightSpyro13
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#24 Posted: 02:38:52 29/09/2012
That is good, LS!
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#25 Posted: 02:41:00 29/09/2012
If they ever do make a Skylanders TV show, the head writer should definitely be the author of the Machine of Doom.
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
#26 Posted: 02:47:58 29/09/2012
And the voice actors should be the ones from The Beginning Trailer & commercials, like Terrafin smilie being voiced by Chris Williams.
---
Fins, of fury!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#27 Posted: 02:49:14 29/09/2012
Quote: nocturnalnathan
If they ever do make a Skylanders TV show, the head writer should definitely be the author of the Machine of Doom.

^Cavan Scott? He's also a producer too.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#28 Posted: 03:15:05 29/09/2012
I got more episode ideas:

1. smilie & smilie have been pulling non-stop pranks on everyone lately, and they eventually hold an intervention asking them to stop or there will be consequences. But then 2 new dragons who look almost exactly like the duo show up and befriend them. But it turns out, they are spies sent by an unkown villain who are framing smilie & smilie, fooling everyone into thinking they are causing more and more pranks, and even crimes. They are eventually warned that they will be fired if they pull the last straw, now it's up to them to expose the imposters and search for this mysterious new villain.

2. smilie & smilie still ponder about their origins. They both decide to team up so smilie can find the Twin Diamond Boomerangs to uncover how he reached skylands, and so smilie can find some magic orb or something so she can discover her childhood and what happened to her parents. smilie is tagging along with them, due to his love for treasure hunts. But both objects are in Arkeyan Temples willing to guard everything they have, so their treasure hunts won't be easy. Basically like Indiana Jones.
---
Fins, of fury!
#29 Posted: 03:16:37 29/09/2012
Those ideas are AWESOME!

Activision should be reading these posts.
#30 Posted: 03:17:09 29/09/2012 | Topic Creator
These are all awesome ideas everybody! I will start on an episode soon!
---
#31 Posted: 03:18:47 29/09/2012
Somebody needs to create a theme song! Who knows how to write one??
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:20:37 29/09/2012 by skyoutube
#32 Posted: 03:21:56 29/09/2012 | Topic Creator
What I am thinking for an opening is that smilie smilie and smilie all wake up on a deserted island while finding they are the only Skylanders still serving Eon. They will then escape the island that is being run by a bunch of evil trolls, the leader being Shooter, Boomers long lost evil brother. I am working on it now.
---
#33 Posted: 03:22:58 29/09/2012
Cool. Can I help write a script?
#34 Posted: 03:24:37 29/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Sure! I already have some stuff planned out so we can like combine our ideas! You can tell me your ideas and I can add them in.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:24:58 29/09/2012 by awesomerockets
#35 Posted: 03:29:38 29/09/2012
Episode 1

EXT. ISLAND - DAY

Spyro, Gill Grunt, and Trigger Happy are lying on the sand. Spyro wakes up.

SPYRO
What the heck happened?

Gill Grunt wakes up.

GILL GRUNT
All I remember was an explosion and then nothing.

Trigger Happy wakes up.

TRIGGER HAPPY
Where is everybody?

Eon's floating head appears.

EON
Hello, Skylanders.

SPYRO
Master Eon! It's a good thing you're here. What happened?

EON
Well, Kaos came, you guys battled him, Cynder was injured --

SPYRO
No! That fool Kaos will pay for what he did to my girlfriend!

EON
Let me continue. Then, he blew up the Core of Light again, and transported the Skylanders to every corner of Skylands.

GILL GRUNT
Anything else?

EON
Kaos is now sending his all of his Chompies, and Spell Punks, and Trolls to take control of Skylands.

TRIGGER HAPPY
Chompies, and Spell Punks, and Trolls!

GILL GRUNT
Oh, my!

I'll finish it later.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:45:05 29/09/2012 by skyoutube
#36 Posted: 04:04:31 29/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, so here is the beginning of episode one

(Spyro opens his eyes to see he is laying down in a crater half dug into the side of a mountain)
smilie: Uhhhhhh, Where...where am I?
(He starts to stand up but he slips out of the crater and falls a couple feet onto solid ground away from the mountain)
smilie: Ow! Man, that didn't fell good! How did I get HERE!
(Spyro walks awhile, passing a lot of plant-life and strange machines, then he comes up to a lage cliff over looking a bunch of trolls cheering in front of a large stage)
smilie: What the sheep?
(A tall troll with a fierce look on his face walks on stage holding a laser machine gun)
smilie: Is that Boomer? No, no it can't be. Who is that then?

Tall Troll: HELLO trollies and gentletrolls! I am your leader, Shooter!
smilie: Leader?! He must be evil then! Well he has a nice english accent either way.
Shooter: As you have probably heard on TRBL news station or the Troll York Times, the Skylanders have been defeated! Skylands now has no protecters! gives us the perfect opportunity to take over!
(The trolls start to cheer)

smilie: What!?! I can't let this happen! SKYLANDERS TO BATTLE!
(Nothing happens)
smilie: Oh yeah, when we were defeated by Kaos' Evil mega evil apocalyptic evil magic spell of evil death-like doom the blast sent us all flying! I've got to try and find the others!
(Spyro turns around and runs away from the cliff and starts to run towards the mountain, he then runs around it and goes to the other side and follows the path into a string of small buildings)

smilie: Oh no! That's Gill Grunt!
(Gill Grunt is amid a bunch of greasemonkey trolls with their wrenches)
Troll Thug: You picked the wrong group of trolls to mess with!
smilie: That's what you think, motor-oil breath!
(Gill Grunt sends the troll thug into the window of a troll mini-mart using his water cannon)
smilie: Hey, bet that's the first bath you've had in years!
(A troll smacks Gill Grunt over the head with their wrench knocking him over)
smilie: Hang on Gill I'm comin!

(Spyro charges at the trolls with his flaming charge and takes two of them out)
smilie: Spyro! Oh, Spyro I'm so happy to see you!
(Spyro spits a fireball at a troll)
smilie: You too, Gill!
(Gill Grunt stands up and nails a couple trolls with a harpoon)
smilie: What is this place?
smilie: Wrenchville, no joke, it's where most of the trolls live.
(Spyro smacks a couple trolls with his wings while Gill Grunt takes them out with a blast of water)
Troll Thug: Grrrrrrrr! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!
(Looks around to see all of his troll allies defeated)
smilie: You brainless trolls never learn!
(Spyro picks up the troll and drops him in a nearby trash can)

smilie: Man Spy, we're in a BOATLOAD of trouble! Uh..... no pun intended.
smilie: I get that, all we really need to do is find the others and get OFF of this creepy troll island!
smilie: I'm with ya Spy!
(They run off towards downtown Wrenchville)
To Be Continued.........................

I will post the rest at some point. Tell me what you think! And don't worry, I will make a theme song!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:09:51 29/09/2012 by awesomerockets
#37 Posted: 04:06:08 29/09/2012 | Topic Creator
skyoutube, that's pretty good! We can try and mash ours together! I am thinking of having an episode where smilie asks smilie out and they have an awkward date that some enemies interfere with and from that point on they will be going out.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:08:48 29/09/2012 by awesomerockets
#38 Posted: 04:09:23 29/09/2012
Thanks. Great job with your script!

Spyro and Cynder lol

And, of course, Bashwing in Season 3.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:10:52 29/09/2012 by skyoutube
#39 Posted: 04:12:22 29/09/2012 | Topic Creator
YES! Bashwing is season three! Hey I had an idea! We can both make our own episodes for this show! I think it'll be pretty cool!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:13:02 29/09/2012 by awesomerockets
#40 Posted: 04:16:11 29/09/2012
We could alternate. You write Episode 1, I'll do Episode 2, etc.

Also, I know this cool app for script writing.
#41 Posted: 04:30:28 29/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Cool! Will do! Like you can do one of your ideas, then mine, then yours, etc. Then we could both do special ones like episode 1, season finales, season premiers, stuff like that. I am fine with writing my own way (You know, from the funny stuff topic) this is going to be SO cool! I also smilie would be less psychotic and more like he was in the beginning trailer.
---
#42 Posted: 04:46:22 29/09/2012
I'm thinking Episode 1 should have the classic Eon intro. Maybe he could give hints to what might happen during the series.
#43 Posted: 04:47:04 29/09/2012
Once again, I have another brilliant idea for an episode, featuring smilie. I've actually got 2 alternate ideas.

1. The trolls want revenge on Boomer for betraying them and saving that town from them. So they stop terrorizing everyone for weeks to train for their vengence on Boomer. Then the team must protect Boomer from the huge army of incoming trolls.

2. The trolls try to get Boomer back on their side. They offer him even MORE things to blow up and will make alot of BOOM sounds on the ground if he returns, with his eyes growing bigger and he starts drooling. They are driven away by the skylanders army before boomer could say anything. Boomer gets goofy-headed for the rest of the day still thinking about the offer. The skylanders who once had bones to pick with the trolls (smilie, smilie, & smilie) become very suspicious of him and begin to spy on him and think he may return to the dark side.
---
Fins, of fury!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:55:12 29/09/2012 by LightSpyro13
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#44 Posted: 07:21:04 29/09/2012
I would love to see this happen.But it better be anime and not a cartoon.Someone should send this to Activision
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#45 Posted: 07:52:35 29/09/2012
Nah cartoon would fit this better.
---
Fins, of fury!
Shroomy_Boomy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1143
#46 Posted: 08:36:53 29/09/2012
yes, definitely a cartoon... your ideas sound cool!!! I liked that idea where Camo and Sunburn have an addiction to pranking the others, I could totally see that!! smilie haha
---
67/67+GITD:smiliesmiliesmilieAEsmilie ROCKsmilie&smilieGLITTERsmilie&smilieSNOWsmilie

37/37+All Sidekix~WERDS~Blusmilie~Flockedsmilie~GITDsmilie~GREENsmilie~CLEARsmilie~CHROMEsmilie
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#47 Posted: 10:52:56 29/09/2012
I was always open to a Skylanders tv show on...Nickelodeon.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#48 Posted: 12:50:13 29/09/2012
Idea.

Don't Rush The Crush
When smilie starts acting suspiciously, it's up to smilie to see what's going on.
#49 Posted: 15:30:37 29/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: skyoutube
I'm thinking Episode 1 should have the classic Eon intro. Maybe he could give hints to what might happen during the series.

Yeah sure! Then we could cut to spyro waking up or something
---
#50 Posted: 15:35:18 29/09/2012
I had this idea.

E-Grump-Tor
A lava golem has attacked a village and Eruptor has been framed. But will smilie smilie and smilie find the real culprit?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me