Page 1 of 1
Overpowered Skylanders [CLOSED]
LightSpyro13 Blue Sparx Gems: 861
#1 Posted: 00:36:09 24/09/2012 | Topic Creator
What skylanders do you find overpowered and how? I found smilie, smilie, smilie (Shadowdancer only), smilie, smilie (story mode only), smilie, smilie, smilie, & :ww (story mode only) to be overpowered. Either battle mode or story mode will count.
---
Fins, of fury!
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#2 Posted: 19:26:07 24/09/2012
Ignitor, Soul of the Flame upgrade path, but only in battle mode.

Forget the two sword attacks and only use the fire spirit attack. Find a relatively covered-up corner and use the fire spirit attack repeatedly, running in with the spirit and burning your opponent a few times before exploding with the attack button, and then doing it again. If your opponent decides to make a run for Ignitor's vulnerable suit of armour, then they've fallen for your trap: Press the attack button imediately to explode and end your current fire spirit attack, and then run in to meet your opponent head-on spamming the fire spirit attack at close range as if it were a melee attack (pressing the attack button to explode imediately after each use). If you get close enough for all three flame salvos to connect each time you start a new fire spirit attack, the ammount of damage it'll do to your opponent is shameful. Ignitor is officially the most powerful melee attacker in the game just because of it. It does far more damage even than Stealth Elf's Pook Blade Saint-upgraded daggers.
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:27:31 24/09/2012 by EgoNaut
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#3 Posted: 20:08:38 24/09/2012
THE OFFICIAL SKYLANDERS POWER TIER LIST

STEALTH ELF TIER:

Stealth Elf

EVERYONE ELSE TIER:

Everyone else
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:09:08 24/09/2012 by D-Rex
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#4 Posted: 22:00:29 24/09/2012
Quote: LightSpyro13
What skylanders do you find overpowered and how? I found smilie, smilie, smilie (Shadowdancer only), smilie, smilie (story mode only), smilie, smilie, smilie, & :ww (story mode only) to be overpowered. Either battle mode or story mode will count.

sorry but i disagree with some of these like i dont think cynder is overpowered on any path and i think whirlwind is like one of the worst skylanders but that is just my opinion
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#5 Posted: 23:22:12 24/09/2012
Terrafin when he's surrounded dig your way out and then when they follow your dig press A. Bye Bye Bad Guys!
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#6 Posted: 23:51:07 24/09/2012
smilie, smilie, smilie (clobber troll), smilie (ultimate spinner), smilie, smilie (undead defender), smilie, smilie, smilie (volcanor), smilie (soul of the flame), smilie (wind master), smilie (medea griffin), smilie, smilie (prismancer), and smilie.
#7 Posted: 02:02:32 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: andy2467

sorry but i disagree with some of these like i dont think cynder is overpowered on any path and i think whirlwind is like one of the worst skylanders but that is just my opinion

I agree that smilie is one of the worst. Not because of her strength, but because of her entertainment, she's boring (like smilie, he's powerful but really boring). But if you say Whirlwind is weak, then you obviously don't know how to use her properly, no offense. Practice a little more with her. When I first got her, I thought she was pretty bad (mostly because I took the stupid Ultimate Rainbower path), but I eventually got used to her after spending time with her.
---
Fins, of fury!
#8 Posted: 02:09:53 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: weebbby
smilie, smilie, smilie (clobber troll), smilie (ultimate spinner), smilie, smilie (undead defender), smilie, smilie, smilie (volcanor), smilie (soul of the flame), smilie (wind master), smilie (medea griffin), smilie, smilie (prismancer), and smilie.

I dunno about smilie, smilie, smilie, or smilie(I don't have them); but I agree with all of your other choices except for smilie & smilie.

1. On Prismancer, smilie is utterly useless in close range and is only useful for story mode. He's still slow and has little defenses, he's well-balanced unless you're fighting groups of smaller & weaker enemies like Flame Imps or Chompies (but only if you have the soul gem).

2. smilie is also useless in close range, plus he's very low health and his power bullets take WAY too long to charge up, useless in battle mode unless your opponent is terrible at the game.
---
Fins, of fury!
#9 Posted: 12:18:26 25/09/2012

I dunno about smilie, smilie, smilie, or smilie(I don't have them); but I agree with all of your other choices except for smilie & smilie.

1. On Prismancer, smilie is utterly useless in close range and is only useful for story mode. He's still slow and has little defenses, he's well-balanced unless you're fighting groups of smaller & weaker enemies like Flame Imps or Chompies (but only if you have the soul gem).

2. smilie is also useless in close range, plus he's very low health and his power bullets take WAY too long to charge up, useless in battle mode unless your opponent is terrible at the game.

1. He is bad in PvP but in story mode just continuously make shards fall from the sky.

2. Tigger Happy shoots really fast though and you do not need to charge.

3. You double posted. Shame on you!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:20:22 25/09/2012 by weebbby
#10 Posted: 20:50:35 25/09/2012
Quote: andy2467

I agree that smilie is one of the worst. Not because of her strength, but because of her entertainment, she's boring (like smilie, he's powerful but really boring). But if you say Whirlwind is weak, then you obviously don't know how to use her properly, no offense. Practice a little more with her. When I first got her, I thought she was pretty bad (mostly because I took the stupid Ultimate Rainbower path), but I eventually got used to her after spending time with her.

yea that is true i now know its justthat i suck with her
---
#11 Posted: 20:52:16 25/09/2012

double trouble is definitly one if the best skylander hes so good i beat drobot 5 times in a row using him and drobot won none
---
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#12 Posted: 01:15:01 26/09/2012
IGNITOR(SoTF), STEALTH ELF(PBS), ZOOK(FD), DROBOT(MB), Terrafin(S), Bash(GD), and Double Trouble(C) are the overpowered ones IMO.
Cynder's damage is frequently overstated and Dino-Rang's really not broken unless you get close up.
This is for Battle by the way. EVERYONE is broken in Story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:15:18 26/09/2012 by Nibelilt
#13 Posted: 02:21:18 26/09/2012 | Topic Creator

1. He is bad in PvP but in story mode just continuously make shards fall from the sky.

1. Yeah that' what I just said. But he's useless in close-range clashes.

2. So what? His bullets do weak damage if you don't charge them up, plus they can't knock you back in pvp. And again, he has EXTREMELY low health; only 400, he gets his butt kicked alot in battle mode. Rapid fire bullets and lobbing Safes/Coins arenn't enough to make him overpowered.

3. What? There's no rule that says I can't double post.
---
Fins, of fury!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#14 Posted: 02:23:46 26/09/2012
@3

Actually there is. If you read the Forum Rules.

Use the edit button.
Posting several times in a row back to back is pointless, disruptive and a waste of space. Use the Edit button below your posts in order to ammend your previous post with what you would have posted, the topic is still marked as having new content.

Just informing you.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:26:35 26/09/2012 by Aura24
#15 Posted: 02:43:24 26/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey, go away......................
---
Fins, of fury!
#16 Posted: 03:15:47 26/09/2012
^I'm sure there are other kinds of proper responses besides that trademark reply.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#17 Posted: 03:42:02 26/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"Umad?"

-Thunderthedragon13, and also the so-called "troll"
---
Fins, of fury!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:43:34 26/09/2012 by LightSpyro13
#18 Posted: 04:58:25 26/09/2012
Yes, I can see you're a "troll" after you made that disruptive topic in the Giants section that dark52 deleted.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:02:37 26/09/2012 by Aura24
#19 Posted: 05:10:58 26/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah and you're a troll because you blocked me on wikia (partially) because of my hatred for smilie, even you keep claiming you didn't. That makes you an even bigger troll.
---
Fins, of fury!
#20 Posted: 05:12:57 26/09/2012
No. She blocked you because you're a fixing fix about your opinions rather than being constructive and you like to attack others with them.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:13:40 26/09/2012 by Nibelilt
#21 Posted: 05:13:55 26/09/2012
@LightSpyro
You're still mad I see..
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:14:53 26/09/2012 by Aura24
#22 Posted: 05:15:39 26/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nibelilt
No. She blocked you because you're a fixing fix about your opinions rather than being constructive and you like to attack others with them.

You've gotta be kidding me.
---
Fins, of fury!
#23 Posted: 05:16:51 26/09/2012 | Topic Creator
This coming from the guy who was insulted by "Umad?".
---
Fins, of fury!
#24 Posted: 05:19:14 26/09/2012

Insert LOOOL reaction picture here.

One, we're both girls, and two, go under your bridge, because that was a pretty RAMed petty insult.

Edit: And of course, they logged off. How adorable.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:22:37 26/09/2012 by Nibelilt
#25 Posted: 05:27:43 26/09/2012 | Topic Creator

Insert LOOOL reaction picture here.

One, we're both girls, and two, go under your bridge, because that was a pretty RAMed petty insult.

Edit: And of course, they logged off. How adorable.

1. Correction, not talking to you.
Never called you a guy.

2. I'm well aware that Aura is a girl, we've met before. I justhave tendency to refer to everyone as "guys", even girls. That's just how I am.
---
Fins, of fury!
#26 Posted: 05:37:57 26/09/2012

It wasn't the word "Umad", that got you blocked, after I said to you that Whirlwind is a hybrid of both unicorn and dragon to not look more like one of the two.

Umad?
"Congratulations, this is without a doubt one of the most poorly written comments I've ever heard. You've obviously misunderstood my point. Sunburn is a Mixture of a dragon and a phoenix but he still resembles both creatures. Camo is part dragon, part plant, and he still looks like bothl. Whirlwind being a mixture does not mean why she fails to resemble unicorns and dragons. Because she IS a mixture, she should have at least a few resemblances to each species; but she doesn't look ANYTHING like them, unlike Suburn who resembles his brethen. Whirlwind looks like a mutant bird-donkey hybrid that someone threw out of a window and smacked her in the face with a sledgehammer. Do some REAL research next time. I'm outta here, see ya!!"

If you hadn't attacked me with your opinions of Whirlwind not being the way you want her to look, Light, then you wouldn't have been blocked from the Wiki in the first place. But you still went on trolling about Whirlwind being 'a mutant bird-donkey hybrid that someone threw out of a window and smacked her in the face with a sledgehammer.'

You're only blocked from the Wiki for a month, and showing hostility towards me because of the block won't solve anything.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 05:58:47 26/09/2012 by Aura24
#27 Posted: 05:48:31 26/09/2012
"1. Correction, not talking to you.
Never called you a guy."

WELL TOO FIXING BAD. I'M BUTTING IN. Whenever my dad argues and yells and abuses us, I usually butt in as well. And saying that you weren't talking to me? Yeah? From what I've learned from all the arguments I've endured in my life that is the classic way to say you are scared of the truth I'm saying.
And you said "guy". In the proper English dictionary the singular "Guy" always means male.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:53:07 26/09/2012 by Nibelilt
#28 Posted: 06:55:49 26/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"1. Correction, not talking to you.
Never called you a guy."

WELL TOO FIXING BAD. I'M BUTTING IN. Whenever my dad argues and yells and abuses us, I usually butt in as well. And saying that you weren't talking to me? Yeah? From what I've learned from all the arguments I've endured in my life that is the classic way to say you are scared of the truth I'm saying.
And you said "guy". In the proper English dictionary the singular "Guy" always means male.

Too fixing bad? Is that the best you could come up with? And again, I told you that's just how I am. I tend to call everyone a guy even though it mean's male.

"Whenever my dad argues and yells and abuses us" Wow, just.... wow
---
Fins, of fury!
#29 Posted: 00:14:46 27/09/2012

1. Yeah that' what I just said. But he's useless in close-range clashes.

2. So what? His bullets do weak damage if you don't charge them up, plus they can't knock you back in pvp. And again, he has EXTREMELY low health; only 400, he gets his butt kicked alot in battle mode. Rapid fire bullets and lobbing Safes/Coins arenn't enough to make him overpowered.

3. What? There's no rule that says I can't double post.

1. No he is not useless!!! Make 3 crystals fall on the sky or use CRYSTAL ERUPTION!!!

2. IF YOU SHOOT REAL FAST HE CAN BEAT ALMOST ANYBODY IN PVP, SO HIS HEALTH DOESN'T MATTER!!!

3. As Aura said yes there is.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:17:14 30/09/2012 by weebbby
Jakemouse Blue Sparx Gems: 690
#30 Posted: 02:33:24 05/02/2013
Stealth Elf and Drobot are pretty OP. I wreck with Trigger Happy, Fright Rider and Terrafin, they're pretty powerful. Whamshell and his Posiden strike is really good also, but wouldn't say OP. Other than that, I haven't used many others.
---
The Dream Team: smilie smilie smilie smilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#31 Posted: 23:08:01 09/02/2013
All of them are overpowered. Or maybe it's the fact that there's a pizza, pie or pretzel every 5 seconds.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
happy81555 Green Sparx Gems: 175
#32 Posted: 16:47:36 13/03/2013
all of my skylanders are overpowered really smilie smilie
---
im randon, deal with it! smilie
smilievolts and lightning!smilie smilie
Hakann Yellow Sparx Gems: 1238
#33 Posted: 17:27:08 13/03/2013
Lightspyro and aura where a couple months ago smilie
---
Expect the unexpected
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4399
#34 Posted: 17:42:59 13/03/2013
Quote: Hakann
Lightspyro and aura where a couple months ago smilie

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:13:57 14/03/2013 by EmperorKaos
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#35 Posted: 23:35:53 03/04/2013
I'm gonna be really humble and subtle on this....

smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me