Page 1 of 1
Drobot's Heroic Challenge (Video) [CLOSED]
pennyman Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#1 Posted: 19:58:07 23/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey guys - who thinks Drobot's Heroic Challenge was the hardest?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uokWVq5QfDE

Also - just made a video for Flameslinger's challenge -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osLgfMQO7h4

LightSpyro13 Blue Sparx Gems: 861
#2 Posted: 20:02:38 23/09/2012
Yeah it's difficult alright. Some upgrades will make it even HARDER.
---
Fins, of fury!
tmentuis Green Sparx Gems: 318
#3 Posted: 21:17:06 23/09/2012
i've completed it with every character, while it was tough i found that "luring" green chompies was the key. Get just close enough for them to follow you to a more excluded place. If a purple chompy jumps on you just leave it, they don't do enough damage to kill you in the time you have.
---
smiliegc:smilieGreensmilieFlockedsmilieWERsmilie GITDsmiliesmiliesmilie Bluesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Working On Collecting All Lightcore Package Variations.
#4 Posted: 21:38:53 23/09/2012
Yeah but sometimes you will kill them when you're trying to attack a green chompy, if you're using specific skylander. These are prime examples

Stump Smash

Voodood (Elementalist path)

Terrafin (Brawler path only)

Drill Sergeant (with the Auto Blaster)

Some upgrades will only make this challenge alot harder.
---
Fins, of fury!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#5 Posted: 21:42:04 23/09/2012
heh try boomer demolition troll... it's practically impossible.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#6 Posted: 21:57:56 23/09/2012
Drobot's Challenge is pretty easy once you figure out that how you position your Skylander is the key to your success. People also need to learn to just be patient, you can't just expect to mash your way through the challenges.

I hope they include some truly difficult challenges for Giants.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
#7 Posted: 22:04:50 23/09/2012
But mostly on the wii version, it's even harder on the xbox version. I was barely able to beat it with smilie on Melon Master.
---
Fins, of fury!
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#8 Posted: 22:52:20 23/09/2012
i find double trouble's a bit harder
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#9 Posted: 22:53:58 23/09/2012
I don't have smilie but his challenge looks pretty easy. What's so hard about it?
---
Fins, of fury!
#10 Posted: 23:02:18 23/09/2012
u r supposed to kill forty trolls in three minutes but there r priceless paintings and rare vases
there r six paintings and vases everywhere, random places surrounding trolls and annoying places but each one u hit u lose 5 seconds to ur time and there is at least like 100 vases and the paintings part is like the chompie thing u hit two u automatically lose
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#11 Posted: 23:31:10 23/09/2012
smilie is the hardest, maybe smilie I do not have him his challenge looks a lot like smilie's.
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#12 Posted: 23:33:22 23/09/2012
@andy2467: Double Trouble's Heroic Challenge is super easy to complete also. Again, it's all about patience and positioning. Plus, unless you're just plain old clumsy, if you use the Force Push method I discovered, you're unlikely to ever lose at Double Trouble's challenge ever again.

How to: In order to Force Push with any Skylander, just "view your stats" or alternatively you can also remove and replace your Skylander on the Portal of Power. In Double Trouble's challenge, simply position your Skylander between the painting and a troll and then initiate the Force Push, that'll push him clear out of the way of the nearby painting, repeat if you feel it is necessary, but 1 push should clear any troll far enough out of the way.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#13 Posted: 04:24:05 24/09/2012
Guys you're only considering the PSC360 versions.
On the Wii version, Double Trouble's challenge has many more vases so you will need to waste time and hit them or crawl around them which is ver difficult.
However, on the Wii version, Drobot's is one of the easiest, you only need to kill 55 Chompies and there are less purple ones. Also, the Purple Chompies sparkle, making it even easier to tell them apart.
Overall though... Considering the two "hard" versions... Double Trouble's is probably more difficult. Simply because there are easily enough Chompies on Drobot's Challenge. (Unless you abuse Magic Items.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:27:39 24/09/2012 by Nibelilt
#14 Posted: 21:54:48 24/09/2012
Quote: Nibelilt
Guys you're only considering the PSC360 versions.
On the Wii version, Double Trouble's challenge has many more vases so you will need to waste time and hit them or crawl around them which is ver difficult.
However, on the Wii version, Drobot's is one of the easiest, you only need to kill 55 Chompies and there are less purple ones. Also, the Purple Chompies sparkle, making it even easier to tell them apart.
Overall though... Considering the two "hard" versions... Double Trouble's is probably more difficult. Simply because there are easily enough Chompies on Drobot's Challenge. (Unless you abuse Magic Items.)

sorry i was talking about the wii i play it on the wii
---
#15 Posted: 21:55:36 24/09/2012
Quote: sykotek
@andy2467: Double Trouble's Heroic Challenge is super easy to complete also. Again, it's all about patience and positioning. Plus, unless you're just plain old clumsy, if you use the Force Push method I discovered, you're unlikely to ever lose at Double Trouble's challenge ever again.

How to: In order to Force Push with any Skylander, just "view your stats" or alternatively you can also remove and replace your Skylander on the Portal of Power. In Double Trouble's challenge, simply position your Skylander between the painting and a troll and then initiate the Force Push, that'll push him clear out of the way of the nearby painting, repeat if you feel it is necessary, but 1 push should clear any troll far enough out of the way.

also if ur just too lazy then just use the anvil rain
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me