Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > gangsta joe's johnny test fanfic
Page 1 of 1
gangsta joe's johnny test fanfic [CLOSED]
gangsta joe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1544
#1 Posted: 22:45:18 19/09/2012 | Topic Creator
johnny test fanfic in which johnny is saved by an anthromorphic wolf named tyrone and stuff happens

chpt. 1

it was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and the lamp was shining and johnny felt happy. he got out of bed and went to the window and saw birds chirping and birds fluttering and he got his sk8board and went outside with his dog of course to go to the comic book store.
"lets go to the comic book store" said johnny
"ok i like the comic book store" said johnny's dog dukie
they went but then dukie had to eat a fire hydrant so he went there and johnny walked alone but saw a bumble bee buzzing around.
i must follow that bumblebee thought johnny as he followed the bumble bee. it went into a building, a really tall officey building and johnny followed it inside and it was an office so johnny went around the cubicles. suddenly johnny was on the roof of the building and he was still following the bee.
"STOP!!!!!!!" said johnny as he chased the bee. but johnny forgot he was on a building and stepped off the side and fell DOWN DOWN DOWNW DOWN.

SHIRLEY JOHNNY WAS DEAD NOW NOBODY COULD SAVE HIM

THE END??
#2 Posted: 14:47:14 28/10/2012 | Topic Creator
guys i worked hard on this read it now
Vincentkoopa Yellow Sparx Gems: 1997
#3 Posted: 01:26:10 09/11/2012
Tips:Improve the story line,do a spelling check,do a grammer check,and make well developed characters and settings.
IMO
---
Always tired~
#4 Posted: 02:28:01 09/11/2012 | Topic Creator
thank you for reading i will write chapter 2 right now!!!!

chpt. 2

menwhile....down at the bottom, below the building jonny was fallin off of, was a anthromorphic wolf. the wolf's name was tyrone. he stood by the streetlamp readin his fav manga. he heard anoying screams comin from someone, so he looked up and saw a boy falling!! uhOH!!! he thought to himself. tyrone droped his mangos and dashed over to the fallin boy with odd hair, and caught him. "are you okay?" asked tyrone.
jonesy was glad to be saved, but was reaLLY RELALY FLIPPIN ANNOYED THAT THIS WOLF GUY WAS MAKING HIM LOOK WEAK. jonny snorted "ya i'm fine no thanks to YOU!" johny jumped out of tyrone's arms and walked away. tyrone shrugged and walked away too. howeever, jonyn couldnt help but feel that he just made a freind.
snoop-LYON Green Sparx Gems: 176
#5 Posted: 23:28:41 09/11/2012
i love mangoes, thank you for incorporating them in your beautiful love story...
---
((twerks uncontrollably into the sun))
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me