Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Missing s (An Animal RP) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#201 Posted: 02:06:40 02/09/2012 | Topic Creator
After Sybil thought about it. she was relieved. If the falcon was going to take the tour while on her back, she now knew that with those talons, it was gonna hurt. "Good night then." she said politely, taking a little liking to him. She then left for a midnight walk, since all that sleep made her too hyper to take a rest...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#202 Posted: 15:13:04 02/09/2012
Kallik scurried over to the commotion.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#203 Posted: 17:21:06 02/09/2012
Raising her black-capped head, Skaliscin gazed at the stars.
"S-s-s-so beautiful," she whispered. "No 'hooman beans-s-s-s' lights-s-s, plenty s-s-star-sh-sh-shine..."
Speckles's little head peered out of the sand in response to the serpent's comment, and finally took in the glimmering light show.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#204 Posted: 21:57:50 02/09/2012
chica returned to her den for some sleep.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#205 Posted: 22:42:59 02/09/2012 | Topic Creator
After a few hours, morning was just a few minutes away. Dawn was especially beautiful. The orange color of the sky announcing morning was covering the island. Sybil was gazing at that particular sunrise... when she was interrupted by the warbler Yodel... "S..SNAKE! DO SOMETHING... AHH!" and he left flying, creeping out.

"No! Snakes here?" Sybil said with panic. The other side of the island had snakes, but they never dared to go through the frontier. Yodel forgot to tell her where he saw the snake, so Sybil quickly ran into the beach, unaware that the snake was another endangered species looking for a haven...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#206 Posted: 02:32:43 03/09/2012
Gaze down from my tree as the commotion wakes me. My eyes glisten in the sunlight, but I do not leave the branch. Seeing that its nothing I swoop down and land beside Sybil. "Beautiful day isn't it," I say with a smile.
#207 Posted: 08:15:48 03/09/2012
chica got out of her den and stretched. she decided to explore the other side of the island for any new prey so she headed there
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#208 Posted: 14:43:50 03/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wyrstel
Gaze down from my tree as the commotion wakes me. My eyes glisten in the sunlight, but I do not leave the branch. Seeing that its nothing I swoop down and land beside Sybil. "Beautiful day isn't it," I say with a smile.

"Woah..." Sybil was started. She was very distracted with her walk, she didn't notice the bird. "Oh, yes it is indeed." she responded with a smile... and then had an idea. "Hy eh... Jael was it? I need a favor... there is a snake around here... um... do you think you can help me find it?" she kindly asked, hoping the falcon didn't get upset about the task...
---
#209 Posted: 14:44:43 03/09/2012
Kallik went about looking for burrow supplies.
---
#210 Posted: 14:54:09 03/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"Kallik!" Sybil yelled after she watched the little mouse a few distant yards away. "Be areful. There is a snake around here..." but then Sybil remembered that some hawks and falcons ate mice, so she looked at Jaerl with a serious face, just in case he wanted to attack.
---
#211 Posted: 15:00:52 03/09/2012
"Ok!" Kallik called back.
---
#212 Posted: 15:24:12 03/09/2012
Speckles and Skaliscin, being nocturnal creatures, were asleep under a patch of foliage by the edge of the beach. The serpent's transparent lids covered her yellow-black eyes, and her breathing was steady. Speckles was wrapped around the snake's tail, his twenty-six stubby feet clinging to her scales.
"... No, no... don't do that... it's... not... nice... musical chairs," he muttered, his antenna twitching faintly.
#213 Posted: 18:25:26 03/09/2012
I take off into the air and land back onto my branch. For hours I sit on the branch and say nothing to anyone. My eyes glisten brightly as tears falls down my cheeks and fall toward the ground.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:14:04 04/09/2012 by Wyrstel
#214 Posted: 23:33:36 03/09/2012
OOC: Wystrel, Sybil was talking about my character, Skaliscin.
#215 Posted: 00:04:10 04/09/2012
She was talking to me before as well. I changed it though so it should be fine now.
#216 Posted: 00:12:33 04/09/2012
OOC: Sybil doesn't know that Skaliscin is one of the newcomers. She misheard one of the birds' message, and thinks it's a snake from the dangerous side of the island. So really, no one knows that Skaliscin is a friend just yet.

EDIT: That's better. smilie

Glistening tongue flickering, Skaliscin stirred, but didn't awaken. Speckles let out a huge yawn, oblivious to the serpent's movements.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:21:43 04/09/2012 by Waaksian
#217 Posted: 08:45:21 04/09/2012
chica started going into the far end of the island
---
#218 Posted: 15:33:44 04/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Waaksian
OOC: Sybil doesn't know that Skaliscin is one of the newcomers. She misheard one of the birds' message, and thinks it's a snake from the dangerous side of the island. So really, no one knows that Skaliscin is a friend just yet.

EDIT: That's better. smilie

Glistening tongue flickering, Skaliscin stirred, but didn't awaken. Speckles let out a huge yawn, oblivious to the serpent's movements.

OOC: That's correct Wystrel. Sybil sent your character to look for this serpent, thinking it's one of the hostile enemies at the other end of the island smilie

Sybil was beginning to worry. There was still no sign of the serpent, and the falcon didn't return. She thought about sending all of her feathered friends to look for the serpent, but she knew neither of them would dare to look for a serpent! If only Orcas could walk on land, she thought...
---
#219 Posted: 19:06:35 04/09/2012
Seeing the worry on Sybil's face I take off into the air and search for the serpent. I land on a tree nearby where the serpent was spotted. Tears continue to fall down my face try as I might to wipe them away with my wing.
#220 Posted: 21:20:16 04/09/2012
Speckles, for some strange reason, tensed up; his claws dug deeper into Skaliscin's scales, reaching her leathery under-skin. The serpent's head shot up and whirled over, spotting the dreaming velvet worm on her tail. She tilted her head. The little creature looked... almost cute, in that position.
Angry at her own thoughts, she spat; and with a flick of her tail, flung the poor invertebrate away. The orange serpent heard the satisfactory thunk of Speckles hitting a hollow tree stump, proceeded by his yelp of surprise and sudden pain.
Skaliscin, with a impish smirk, slithered around the bush that was their temporary home, and witnessed the velvety critter to his back on the bark, his head twisted in a painful way on the ground.
"You're a jerk," he rasped, coughing.
The serpent only snorted, her slits-for-eyes rolling.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:20:31 04/09/2012 by Waaksian
#221 Posted: 21:30:07 04/09/2012
Kallik twitched her ears.
---
#222 Posted: 22:37:56 04/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil was closer to the falcon and the serpent than she thought... She could smell an unfamiliar scent, so she began to follow the trace...
---
#223 Posted: 22:59:38 04/09/2012
"Be careful Sybil don't get too close. We don't know how dangerous it is," I say worriedly.
#224 Posted: 23:13:23 04/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"Oh there, what do you m..." but then Sybil knew what he meant when she looked down. The fur on her back rose violently, trying to intimidate the serpent...
---
#225 Posted: 02:43:25 05/09/2012
My tears splash onto a rock nearby as I weep because of my sorrow. I am still alert though keeping an eye on Sybil and scanning the area for a snake.
#226 Posted: 04:10:24 05/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Just then , Sybil noticed that the falcon was tearing up in tears... her head started moving towards the serpent, then to the falcon, and so on. She didn't knew what to do first... take care of the snake or ask why the bird was so unhappy... What to do?
---
#227 Posted: 07:34:25 05/09/2012
chica came back out of the other side with a mongoose in her mouth. she soon dropped it and started eating. she looked for sybil to find out anything new as she approached her saw the whole scene
---
#228 Posted: 15:26:30 05/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil sensed Chica and was pleased to see her return with a good meal. But then continued her gaze at the serpent, and approached it cautiously. "You there... better not cause any trouble, so leave." she threatened, still ignorant to the fact that the serpent was a new member of the haven...
---
#229 Posted: 20:19:48 05/09/2012
Skaliscin, slithering ever closer to the feline creature, somehow managed to raise what could be called an "eyebrow".
"Is-s-s this-s-s-s how you welcome your gues-s-sts-s-s-s-s?" she questioned, her reptilian hiss bringing chills down Speckles's nerve cord, who was brushing the sand off his tiny arms and head.
#230 Posted: 21:23:30 05/09/2012
"what breed are you" asked chica walking up to the snake
---
#231 Posted: 00:50:43 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Skaliscin, slithering ever closer to the feline creature, somehow managed to raise what could be called an "eyebrow".
"Is-s-s this-s-s-s how you welcome your gues-s-sts-s-s-s-s?" she questioned, her reptilian hiss bringing chills down Speckles's nerve cord, who was brushing the sand off his tiny arms and head.

"Guests?" but the Sybil knew what the serpent meant. "... oh no." she then said after the awkward moment. "So you are here due to the Haven's news?" Sybil asked, not actually wanting to hear the answer...

OOC: Hey everyone. I added supporting characters in the story to make it more interesting, so don't forget to take a pic to the first page smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:08:03 06/09/2012 by Felines
#232 Posted: 01:44:33 06/09/2012
I land on the ground beside Sybil. My blood boils and rage fills me.
"Don't you dare talk to her, that way you hear or you'll feel my talons," I say glaring at Skaliscin.
#233 Posted: 01:55:51 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil was in shock by this sudden reaction, and tried to calm down the enraged falcon "Take it easy there fella..." she then whispered. "he may be a snake, but it's still a guest."
---
#234 Posted: 02:19:45 06/09/2012
Even in my rage tears fall down my face. I take off into the air, clipping Sybil with my wing. I fly and perch in a tree very far away from her and the others. I swoop down and snatch a hare in my talons. I tear furiously at the hare's corpse with my beak and start devouring the meat.
#235 Posted: 03:42:41 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"My goodness, what on Earth has gone into him all of the sudden? Better talk to him later." Sybil commented with worry, looking at Chica, but turned her attention on the snake once more, still waiting for that answer...
---
#236 Posted: 03:47:12 06/09/2012
I finish devouring the meat and go into the large hollow hole that I built for myself, before falling asleep with tears in my eyes.
#237 Posted: 03:54:07 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
While waiting for the answer, Sybil couldn't stop thinking about the falcon. He arrived on the Island that night and he seemed alright, so why all of the sudden that saddened attitude?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:54:29 06/09/2012 by Felines
#238 Posted: 04:28:00 06/09/2012
Horrible nightmares plague my dreams as I try to sleep. The loud roar of death and the sight of falling birds around me as I cringe in the nest fearing what will happen if I leave. The laughter of the cruel humans and the sound of chainsaws as my old home is turned into a community.
#239 Posted: 05:14:41 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil had a headache. She had a lot of things going through her mind, especially the falcon's behavior. And now a snake was on the Island. Although she wanted every kind of critically endangered animal to arrive on the Island, she never expected that one in particular. She had terrible experiences with snakes, plus, most of them eat birds. She felt trapped...
---
#240 Posted: 06:46:32 06/09/2012
I am so exhausted that I sleep even though I am having nightmares. The shadows of my past continue to haunt me even on this island. Then a particular human appears in the dream he has a slash over his right eye and long black hair.
#241 Posted: 07:08:05 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile, back at the beach, a seagull and a Orca were having an unusual conversation.

"Is there something wrong?" a seagull named Amy asked the Orca called Cairo "I have this bad feeling... maybe it's a false hunch... I hope it's not anything important." Cairo responded. " It's probably because you are still not used to this Island being a Haven now." Amy sweetly replied. After Sybil arrived, nearly everything changed for everyone, and although nearly every native agreed to the idea of the Island being a Haven, they were still some doubts... but that wasn't what the Orca was thinking at all...
---
#242 Posted: 08:20:29 06/09/2012
chica explored the beach
---
#243 Posted: 19:14:13 06/09/2012
I am a s-s-s-sentipede-eater. And yes-s-s-s, I'm here for the Haven," Skaliscin replied to the two, totally disregarding the falcon's threat.
Speckles, greatly stressed from all the new faces, let out a groan and started pacing around, his stub-feet making odd impressions on the sand.
#244 Posted: 20:51:48 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"Oh, centipedes? No birds?... Well, if that's the case, I guess we started with the wrong impression." Sybil said with some relief and embarrassment, trying to make the snake comfortable. "So forget my earlier behavior and let's start over... Welcome to Haven for the Missing s" she greeted with her usual smile. "Make yourself at home. If centipedes is what you eat, there is a swampy area near to where I live. I have seen plenty there."

Sybil inhaled and exhaled. The snake was not a bid eater. That was a huge relief... although she was still worry if it was poisonous... but didn't dare to ask though. She instead noticed Skaliscin's odd companion. "Yikes, woah! what is that? A caterpillar?" she asked with curiosity.
---
#245 Posted: 19:52:18 07/09/2012
OOC: I think Skaliscin is somewhat venomous; to centipedes, maybe. Just sayin'. smilie

Without warning, Speckles leaped up onto the civet and hung by her whiskers, shoving his face between her eyes.
"Am I in trouble now too, huh? Am I in trouble TOO?!?!" he screamed, his antenna waving wildly.
Skaliscin blinked, her face expressionless.
"No. Defiantly NOT a caterpillar," she snorted, scowling at the seething creature.
"I'm a velvet worm, for your information, ya spindly suitcase," he spat at the serpent, hopping off Sybil's snout, landing on a bush's twigs.
#246 Posted: 02:09:06 08/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"Oh no no, not in trouble at all." Sybil said giggling to the little creature and wiggling her nose. After Speckles climbed off her snout, she greeted; "Welcome to you too." She said with yet another smile. Now behave you two. I can give you a tour around the island if you want...

... "If not, you should know that there is a very important rule. Don't, I mean it, don't go to the outback in the other side of the island, is very dangerous." Sybil said, sounding very serious about it.
---
#247 Posted: 12:09:20 08/09/2012
"That would be nis-s-se," Skaliscin replied.
"You and your... 's-s-serpent s-s-slur'," Speckles mocked, trailing behind her.
#248 Posted: 20:01:23 08/09/2012
I wake from my nightmare and stretch my wings. Still upset I do not want to go anywhere near Sybil, even though deep down I love her. Stretching my wings I fly higher and higher into the sky till I am invisable to all but other flying bird. I then fly off to the other part of the island, because I have been hurt so badly. I land on the ground and pray for death to come swiftly. I feel as if I have broken Sybil's heart in a way it can never be repaired, so life no longer as a purpose for me.
#249 Posted: 23:35:12 08/09/2012
chica went to the other side of the island for some more exploring and saw the falcon.
---
#250 Posted: 23:42:08 08/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"That would be nis-s-se," Skaliscin replied.
"You and your... 's-s-serpent s-s-slur'," Speckles mocked, trailing behind her.

"Now now you two, I said don't argue." Sybil warned after the mock, giving a tour around the island.

"There now, that's the cliff where we are going." she commented after some walking. You can see most of the Island from up there, the outback, and even a snowy mountain. It's pretty steep, so let me know if you need a ride."

Sybil was walking slowly to make sure not to let any of them behind, but then something else came to her mind... the falcon. She hasn't heard of him for quite a while. He left so sudden with that depressed state; she was worried sick. Sybil would have to finish the tour quickly to look for him...
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me