Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Missing s (An Animal RP) [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2401 Posted: 03:15:11 06/08/2013
Jaerl gazes at Sybil and speaks.

"I doubt even time can heal as deep of a wound as Aeriji's. Chica can't even talk about it, so it must be something more terrible than me can possibly imagine. I believe that Aerji will always be afraid of humans and thus hide whenever he sees them. I've never seen anyone so terrified of the mention of humans as him."
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2402 Posted: 17:23:37 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well it is a pity you know. The relationship between human and animals can be quite strong. It really is too bad that is so difficult to distinguish good and bad humans." Sybil confessed, having went through that experience. "But of course, we have this Haven to protect us from them, and we have the keas to attack whenever necessary." she said the last sentence in a whisper, remembering that most of the animals there didn't arrive yet when that group of humans arrived.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#2403 Posted: 19:01:13 06/08/2013
"I remember the relationship between the wolf ancestors and humans," Chica said, lying her head down as she remember about the stories of the past the others of her pack told her about. "we hunted alongside humans, eventually breed not dogs. And now they just hunt us whenever they see us near them."
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#2404 Posted: 21:58:53 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"You know about domestic animals. Sure, some of them are neglected, but I remember meeting a cat that saw lights for her child owner. I have seen big wild animals interact with humans often, but as you may know, sometimes humans fail to see when they neglect us and we lose patience." Sybil explained to Chica, imagining that she already knew that.
---
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#2405 Posted: 22:15:56 06/08/2013
Kallik stood up. She started bounding through the forest, looking for her burrow.

Kona was still listening. It was nice hearing other animals talking, as if they were talking to her. Oh well. Kona rolled her shoulders. She wasn't that social, anyways.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2406 Posted: 22:33:05 06/08/2013
Sayan remained; listening but keeping to himself. He had considered sneaking off again, but didn't want to disappoint Sybil.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:42:13 06/08/2013 by redwes
#2407 Posted: 00:38:00 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: jennacat4
Kallik stood up. She started bounding through the forest, looking for her burrow.

Kona was still listening. It was nice hearing other animals talking, as if they were talking to her. Oh well. Kona rolled her shoulders. She wasn't that social, anyways.

Before the conversation continued, Sybil noticed Kona. "Oh? Kona? Since when did you arrive? Did Mambo told you to be here?" she asked, not noticing the fox until now, and thinking that the eccentric kea leader did his job after all.
---
#2408 Posted: 01:55:35 07/08/2013
Aeriji: None save Chica could understand my pain. For we have known each other for a very long time. In fact Chica took me in after the ranger rescued me from... No, I mustn't think about it.
#2409 Posted: 15:10:40 07/08/2013
Kona looked at Sybil. "He told Kallik, and she told me."
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2410 Posted: 18:43:20 07/08/2013
"Some animals can be just as selfish as some humans. The major difference is that humans have the resources to do horrible things on a massive scale," Voracivenom continued. "Yet, at the same time, they also can use those resources to help us. Have any of you heard of the environmentalists?"
Skaliscin appeared in the clearing, exhausted. She couldn't find Sybil anywhere; you can imagine how peeved she was when the saw that the civet was right there.
#2411 Posted: 19:25:57 07/08/2013
Royal and Jaerl nod.

"We have heard of them but you want to know how small a percentage of humans they are? About twenty four percent and less than four percent of those are true environmentalists," Royal says.
#2412 Posted: 22:19:13 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"How did you came up with that." Sybil asked, but then decided that she didn't care. "Never mind that. It does seems like a few, but there are billions of humans in number all around the world I have heard, so that percentage could be high. Not enough, but let's hope that with the work of the few good human being and animals like us can increase in a not so distant future. Little things can grow significantly you know, just look at this Haven, it all started as a small idea of mine and look what it has become." the civet commented with a lot of enthusiasm, trying to get her high hopes to her friends as well. If only she could recruit animals that knew a lot about humans. But that would mean non-endangered animals, and she couldn't afford filling the Haven with so many foreign animals...

Quote: jennacat4
Kona looked at Sybil. "He told Kallik, and she told me."

"Oh, so he told only one..." she then said after realizing the comment. So Mambo didn't tell everyone as she hoped, but decided to keep it that way. He was probably very tired after the chat with the pelicans and the "experiment" with the orcas.
---
#2413 Posted: 22:40:49 07/08/2013
Jaerl nods and so does Royal. They have faith in Sybil's plan, but they will not try to convince me, for they do not yet know what kind of an experience I had. They hope that Chica in time would tell them all, because it hurt them to see me so hurt and afraid.
#2414 Posted: 01:48:22 08/08/2013
Kona laid her head on her paws.
---
#2415 Posted: 03:20:58 08/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Sybil lowered her head, thinking, but like always, she decided to keep her thoughts to herself. There were so many things she wanted to do, but at the same time, tried not to work herself too much or will wind up with stress and tiredness just like a few weeks ago.

"Well you guys, the meeting is officially over. I hope you had time to get to know each other while I was away. Oh and Royal, could I speak to you in private?" Sybil then asked, remembering something important...
---
#2416 Posted: 03:36:05 08/08/2013
Royal bows and follows Sybil.

"Sure, I'll be right there Sybil."
#2417 Posted: 04:15:14 08/08/2013 | Topic Creator
After finding a spot behind some vines and some tree trunks, Sybil finally spoke. "Hey Royal, I wanted to thank you for what you did about the mongooses. Ever since what you did, there haven't been any trouble with them. I must say I was disturbed when I heard that you killed one, but now, it looks like they took your peace offering into consideration." the civet finally confessed, realizing that after that moment, the mongooses haven't trespass.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:22:59 08/08/2013 by Felines
#2418 Posted: 04:33:43 08/08/2013
Meanwhile, Sayan quietly makes his leave. Before heading back towards his pond, however, he looks at Jaerl. "When she returns, please tell Sybil the location of my sanctuary. Though I prefer to have nothing to do with the humans, I will not and shall not disappear like that again. If she or anyone else wishes for my company, they may have it.," he says.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:17:55 12/08/2013 by redwes
#2419 Posted: 04:35:01 08/08/2013
Royal bows again and smiles.

"You're welcome Sybil. Its the least I could do for you providing us all with a safe home. Still it does not condone what I did before that. I hope in time you all can forgive me for the monster I was."
#2420 Posted: 04:47:36 08/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"I understand. You did what I couldn't do. I don't recur to violent methods, but it seemed to have done the trick. Well, what's done it's done. It's a good thing that the cliff separating this forest and the outback prevents the dingoes from entering. They are far more dangerous than the mongooses and they wouldn't have been as convinced." Sybil then reviewed, knowing from afar the dangerous and evil nature of the dingoes in that place.
---
#2421 Posted: 05:05:32 08/08/2013
Royal listens to Sybil and nods.

"Well I hope I will be able to forgive myself for what I did."
#2422 Posted: 05:12:36 08/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well never mind that now. If the mongooses haven't planned any kind of revenge by now..." Sybil's speech was interrupted by that amazing, eccentric sound orca whales were so well known about. "Oh boy, that's Cairo. He rarely gives me that call. I wonder what's up?" the civet asked to herself, rushing to the beach and leaving Royal where he was...
---
#2423 Posted: 05:19:44 08/08/2013
Royal perches on a stone and gazes up at the sky. How could he ever forgive himself after what he did? How could anyone forgive him? He was glad at least that the mongooses had. That lightened his heart, but did not cure the pain in his chest.
#2424 Posted: 05:35:26 08/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh my, I left Royal all too sudden. How rude of me!" Sybil turned to go to him, but then decided to apologize later, after finding out what is it with Cairo. She arrived to the beach as soon as she could, and was greeted by an overly exited Cairo. Just like last time, he splashed at her. Soaking wet, she begrudgingly listened...

"Oh mistress Sybil, you wouldn't believe what just happened." he then proceeded to a quick explanation. "You know those two trouble-making brothers I always have such a hard time keeping track of? Well, it turns out they ventured in to the rocky terrain west of here. It isn't as dangerous as we believed it was. And OH BOY! An island Sybil, a whole new different island! Probably bigger than the one you are standing on!" a happy Cairo concluded, sounding almost like a child when he explained. Sybil was too surprised and confused. She was still processing the words she just heard...
---
#2425 Posted: 06:47:44 08/08/2013
Chica bowed as the meeting came to a close, which gave her time to think about the events that happened in her den. environmentalists.... I did hear something about them...
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#2426 Posted: 14:14:13 08/08/2013
Kona stood up. She slipped away, and trotted into the open.
---
#2427 Posted: 16:48:05 08/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Still at the beach with Cairo, Sybil was still in awe by the news. "An island? Wha... I mean, wow. This is... this is huge. Wow, this is some major discovery Cairo. I know, I will send the keas to explore." Sybil said in excitement, hoping to be able to expand her Haven even more. She only hoped it was deserted, she hated the idea of invading yet another island with non-endemic animals, especially since a few, like Yodel, already has offended for invading others home.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2428 Posted: 22:05:30 08/08/2013
ooc: recap please!
---
SC
#2429 Posted: 03:15:12 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: The meeting is over, everyone is returning to their homes, and Sybil just got informed that a new island was discovered to the west.

"Thank you Cairo for the news." Sybil said politely but bluntly, and left the mighty orca at the beach. She was still a little angry for soaking her wet but once it passed her, she would return to chat with him. She knew how fond the whale was of her, and she hasn't spend with him. So returning to the forest, she then kept looking for Royal to apologize to him for leaving him so rudely...
---
#2430 Posted: 13:55:15 09/08/2013
Kona settled down in her den, ready for a nap. She yawned, and laid her tail over her nose.
---
#2431 Posted: 17:36:42 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hey Royal, where are you? I still need to talk to you." Sybil called in a loud voice, not remembering in what tree branch she left him...
---
#2432 Posted: 19:47:07 09/08/2013
Rose decided to follow Sybil and when she did she heard about a new island she then rushed back to Checa. "I wanna go to the new island to see the kinds of animals there momy!" Rose said eagerly.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:17:25 10/08/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#2433 Posted: 20:43:00 09/08/2013
Voracivenom seemed to shrug and slithered down from the stone. Before he traveled far, Skaliscin blocked his path; she looked annoyed... more than usual.
"How do you know those humans saved you because they cared? What if it was one of those crazy experiments they do?" she demanded acridly.
"Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing!" Speckles chimed, revealing himself from a blade of grass.
The male serpent was stunned. "Why would you think that? If it was an experiment, I wouldn't even be here! They would lock me up forever!" He sounded flustered and urgent... way too urgent.
The two exchanged glances, only to glare at Voracivenom. "Exactly! They would have thrown you in a cage; but they didn't. We know you're hiding something; you've been acting ridiculous," Skaliscin hissed.
"And I knew it as soon as I saw you! And it wasn't because I'm paranoid! ... not just because I'm paranoid..."
Voracivenom inhaled sharply, regaining his composure. "Of course I'm not. Why would I hide anything from my childhood friend?"
Skaliscin scoffed. "Because that's what you do! You've always hidden stuff from me, Voracivenom!"
"Or is that even your real name?!"
They paused their argument briefly to give the velvet worm a glower of disapproval, only to stare down each other again.
"Skaliscin, I really don't feel like fighting with you right now. It's been so long-"
"What really happened out there?!" Skaliscin demanded. "Something happened, and you didn't want to tell anyone!" She poked Voracivenom's extended neck forcefully with her tail. The argument was escalated enough to where any nearby creatures could hear the topic.
#2434 Posted: 21:12:09 09/08/2013
OOC: None of the other animals know about the island. smilie
---
#2435 Posted: 21:15:27 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"I wanna go to the new island to see the kinds of animals there momy!" Rose said eagerly.

OOC: Th others still don't know about the new island. Sorry if I didn't specify that. You will have to change that, or explain how Rose found out, like he was spying on Sybil and Cairo or something.

While Sybil was searching for Royal, Mambo landed on the beach, being nearby and having heard Cairo's whale call. "Ah, my favorite marine mammal. What's up Cairo? Still a little resentful for playing with you guys?" Mambo asked, landing on a nearby rocks and catching up with the mighty whale before he could retreat to sea. An irritated Cairo answered, finding Mambo too annoying.

"Well, it does concerns you too, and the rest of the residents, so I will tell you; two of my subjects discovered an island not so far of here. It's on the west. I believe Sybil is looking for you and your keas to go explore the island." Mambo listened, and wondered if Sybil was planning to expand her Haven. That was alright to him, but wondered that if they were animals, he hoped they would agree with her plan and not be as hostile and unconvinced as Yodel was. "Fine by me mighty. I will go look for her right now. The keas refuse to do anything without my permission first, oh those loyal mateys. Well better be off, see ya blubber." and just like that, he took off. Like Sybil, Cairo wondered how on earth did that annoying, carefree bird winded up the leader of such a large group. That was a huge responsibility, as he already knew.
---
#2436 Posted: 04:25:44 10/08/2013
"island? What island?" chica asked the cub. She never heard anything about an island, and doesnt know how rose knew. What happened durring the meeting?
Draco was just about to leave the den to go back to the swamps, and escape the crowds, when he heard the loud hisses of the snakes. "'ey, Chica, I don't think anything is all right now," he told the Mexican wolf, still focused on rose the tiger. She looked up at the alligator, also hearing the snakes, then looked back at rose. "it'd be great to see this island, but I think something else is happening behind the scenes," she explained, and padded to the entrance of her cave, spying on the snakes, with Draco's dark colors blending in beside her
---
#2437 Posted: 11:40:57 10/08/2013
"What's wrong?" Rose said.
---
SC
#2438 Posted: 15:57:51 10/08/2013
Kona blinked awake. She scraped her claws in the dirt, awfully bored.
---
#2439 Posted: 18:35:14 10/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"ROYAL!" Sybil called, getting tired of searching for him. Maybe he went to the group, if they were still reunited. Little did he knew that the new island news spread faster than pollen, and even less that even Mambo knew now. She was still unsure of what to do, especially if the island was inhabited, she didn't want to give the impression of intrusion, like Yodel has made her feel all this time...
---
#2440 Posted: 00:47:42 11/08/2013
Royal however is right beside her and taps her with his wing.

"Sybil, no need to shout, my dear, you left is such a hurry without a word to me. Is everything alright, my dear," he says draping his wing over her.
#2441 Posted: 01:21:35 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh Royal, you wouldn't believe it. Cairo and the other orcas have discovered a brand new island. Probably bigger than this one. That means I can welcome more threaten animals... I mean, if the creatures living there give me permission." she then said, lowering her voice and excitement. She really didn't want the animals from that new island to think of her as an invader, like Yodel. She hoped they were friendly and understandable like the rest of the birds, but if the island wasn't inhabited, the it would be better. In all that commotion, she even forgot the real reason why she was searching for Royal...
---
#2442 Posted: 01:35:34 11/08/2013
"Well that's good my dear. Another island is always good. So is there anything I can do to help you, my dear Sybil," he says bowing politely.
#2443 Posted: 18:39:09 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, I believe there is. Do you think you can explore the island a little? You see, I want the keas to explore, to see if there are animals there, and if they would agree of sharing their terrain with foreign animals. But they won't do anything unless Mambo authorizes it, and I haven't seen that idiot in quite a while. I hope he didn't get too distracted with something." Sybil recapped, unaware that the kea leader already knew... "Oh I almost forgot Royal, I am sorry I left you that sudden earlier. Every time Cairo gives me that whale call, something big is up, usually emergencies." she then explained herself, imagining that Royal still had things to say to her when she left.
---
#2444 Posted: 19:11:26 11/08/2013
Royal smiles and nods.

"Sure, I can go have a look of the island if you want. When I return we can talk some more my dear."

With that he spreads his wings and take off toward the new island.
#2445 Posted: 19:23:01 11/08/2013
Sayan, meanwhile, was now back at his pond. As he laid down, he thought about the meeting and the possibility of humans. 'If they get the humans involved with the Haven, I'm not sure what I'll do...' he thought to himself. He had heard nothing of the new island.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:32:04 11/08/2013 by redwes
#2446 Posted: 21:42:59 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wyrstel
Royal smiles and nods.

"Sure, I can go have a look of the island if you want. When I return we can talk some more my dear."

With that he spreads his wings and take off toward the new island.

"Good. It's west of here. It's a rocky terrain out there. If you get lost, you can ask any of the orcas. I will go and tell the others." Sybil said, turning around and hope the others were still reunited. Little did she knew that little Rose already did the job.

"Oh and Royal, if you see Mambo anywhere, tell him to meet me and not to disappear like that always." Sybil said in time before Royal could take off.
---
#2447 Posted: 23:13:51 13/08/2013
OOC: Kona looks so cute on the drawing. c; Thanks for adding her.
---
#2448 Posted: 04:32:36 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Your welcome. Sorry if it's not better quality though, my camera is not the best one in the world.

"I might as well spill the beans my compadres; the black and while fishies have found a strange island on the west that miss Sybil wants us to explore. I believe she want's to expand the Haven." Mambo said, having went to the big tree and reuniting all of his fellow keas. His bodyguard Cole believed that expanding the Haven was a bit greedy of the civet's part, but it wasn't his concern anyway. She was trying to do positive things all around the world, so he didn't mention a thing. Following their leader, the sharp-beaked parrots landed on the island. At first the Island seemed to be deserted, but...
---
#2449 Posted: 13:48:15 14/08/2013
Skaliscin and Voracivenom froze and turned to the tigress cub. They remained in shocked silence for a few moments.
"Sometimes... friends have... arguments?" Voracivenom replied, looking very nervous.
Skaliscin snorted-- a surprising noise to come from a snake. "He's hiding something from us."
Speckles nodded his head furiously. Voracivenom seemed to shrink in his discomfort.
#2450 Posted: 14:37:02 14/08/2013
Kona got to her paws. She went on a little walk around the forest.
---
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me