Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Missing s (An Animal RP) [CLOSED]
fluffy Os Green Sparx Gems: 283
#51 Posted: 19:57:13 15/08/2012
Name: Caille
Species: Himalayan Quail
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
Personality: Loves to help animals and is very adventurous.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:20:32 19/08/2012 by fluffy Os
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#52 Posted: 20:30:06 15/08/2012
Name: Smokey
Species: San Quintin Kangaroo Rat
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Shy, Hides quite a bit.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#53 Posted: 23:52:58 15/08/2012
Toboe froze at the sight of the Mexican wolf, he was terrified. He whimpered and took off running in the oppisite diriction. Toboe stopped at the middle of the island, now alone again. I think I ecscaped from it...
---
Wow
Such signature
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#54 Posted: 23:53:59 15/08/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: New characters accepted, all of them. Waaksian, I am going to let you keep the black-headed centipede-eater only because there is too little informtion about it.

Quote: jennacat4
Kallik said her thanks to the Orca then scampered off onto the island.

Sybil walked to the beach... only to find to her surprise a fluffy-eared creature walking along the shore. Could it be? Another animal already? She quickly ran into little Kallik, nearly stepping on it but avoided at the last second. "We'll I'll be? You must be some kind of Degu aren't you? Welcome to Haven for the Missing s." she greeted with another big smile. She then lowered her head, offering the little rodent a tour...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#55 Posted: 23:56:19 15/08/2012
Smokey awoke, She was passed out on the shore. "Ugh...D..Did i actually live?" She said, looking around.
---
#56 Posted: 01:02:56 16/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Before Sybil gave Kallik the chance to hop onto her, she suddenly raised her head once more when she noticed something rather peculiar on the shore. She rushed to the place, only to find yet another rodent there, but she was so excited that this time, no words came from her mouth...
---
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#57 Posted: 01:29:10 16/08/2012
Kallik watched Sybil run off to the other Rodent waiting for her to come back.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#58 Posted: 01:34:26 16/08/2012
Toboe was still lost in the middle of the island. You idiot! Now your lost! Toboe thought. He looked to the Sun and sighed. Raiseing his head he felt his vocal chords awaken as he sent a long howl.
---
Wow
Such signature
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#59 Posted: 01:45:11 16/08/2012
Chica was surprised when the red wolf took off out to the middle of the island. Soon she heard a long soreful howl from the middle of the island. She followed it to the center and saw the red wolf again but stayed hidden. what happened to it that it made her.... So... Nervous? she thought
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#60 Posted: 01:51:15 16/08/2012
Toboe could sense the other wolf and felt his guard hairs rise. The red wolf stood completely still fearing he would be punished for running away.
---
Wow
Such signature
#61 Posted: 01:54:55 16/08/2012
Chica sighed. This wolf seems to have good senses. She walked out of her hiding place. "you seem to be the anxious type, tell me what happened" she said sitting down
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#62 Posted: 02:02:06 16/08/2012
The wolf winced. "Nothing happened..." He replied holding his tail up to display offensiveness.
---
Wow
Such signature
#63 Posted: 02:11:35 16/08/2012
"fine, if you don't want to tell anyone I will leave oh alone" Chica said, walking away. She started looking around for a place to stay like Sybil said. Soon she found a cave that was close to a lake and is pretty dry within.
---
#64 Posted: 02:19:44 16/08/2012
Toboe sighed in relif. He hated being near other wolves, using his keen sense of smell he went back to the beach. Laying down he felt the waves lap over his paws.
---
Wow
Such signature
#65 Posted: 02:22:23 16/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Kallik watched Sybil run off to the other Rodent waiting for her to come back.

The Malabar Civet was watching both rodents, rotating her head to see both of them. "Well, aren't you going to come?" she asked Kallik. She wanted animals similar in species to associate and communicate, unaware that it was a bad idea for Tobias, whom she left alone with that other wolf...
---
#66 Posted: 10:16:58 16/08/2012
"Shure..I guess." Smokey replied as she walked twards the Malabar Civet.
---
#67 Posted: 14:45:04 16/08/2012
Kallik ran to Sybil as fast as she could. Running along the island towards her she looked around breifly then reaching Sybil.
---
#68 Posted: 16:48:21 16/08/2012
Caille had nearly reached the island.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#69 Posted: 17:35:03 16/08/2012
Quote: Felines
OOC: New characters accepted, all of them. Waaksian, I am going to let you keep the black-headed centipede-eater only because there is too little informtion about it.

OOC: You have to forgive my stupidity today; I just went through a long First Day at school. What do you mean by "let you keep it ... only because there is too little information about it"? The Mozambique centipede-eater is a "missing" species, right?
#70 Posted: 19:52:10 16/08/2012
OOC: if there is not much information about it then there is a chance it is very rare or missing
---
#71 Posted: 21:18:16 16/08/2012
Toboe looked at the waves thinking about his new life when he got hungry. Toboe got up and sniffed around for a scent trail.
---
Wow
Such signature
#72 Posted: 10:40:46 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Kallik ran to Sybil as fast as she could. Running along the island towards her she looked around breifly then reaching Sybil.

Now that both Kallik and Smokey were besides Sybil, she knew she had the chance to help both rodents become friends. "Well then, you two arrived almost at the same time, you can search for a home together." she said with a sincere smile "Choose anywhere you want... but don't go to the other side of the island." she warned, adapting the same serious tone of voice when touching that theme.

"Well then, I must leave you two now. Make yourself at home. If you need a tour, let me know, or ask any of the birds here to help you." she said, with another smile, and returning to her ecstatic tone of voice. She then headed to the forest to see how the wolves were doing...

Quote: Stealthelfrocks
OOC: if there is not much information about it then there is a chance it is very rare or missing

My point exactly Waaksian.
---
#73 Posted: 14:48:36 17/08/2012
Toboe walked back to the forest thicket following the scent trail. It ended in a small rabbit which Toboe quickly caught. He then settled down to eat.
---
Wow
Such signature
#74 Posted: 15:14:11 17/08/2012
"Alright Smokey. Where would you want to live?" Said Kallik.
---
#75 Posted: 16:25:05 17/08/2012
After making herself more comfortable, Chica followed an elk trail leading to a single bull elk. this island is giving me a challenge ey? she thought as she leaped onto the elk, biting into its neck. It got weaker then died. She ate and rested out there
---
#76 Posted: 18:08:50 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
After walking towards the forest, Sybil managed to catch up with Toboe; "Well then, I see that you made your first catch, congratulations..." she commented happily, although concerned. She knew her bird friends didn't like the idea of big predators like wolves in the area, so she assured; "...but please, do not eat birds. You can hunt anything except birds and the animals arriving here, understand?" she warned, hoping the wolf understood the reason...
---
#77 Posted: 18:47:56 17/08/2012
Kallik started to dig a burrow.
---
#78 Posted: 18:49:20 17/08/2012
Caille hopped onto the island thanking the Orca.
---
#79 Posted: 19:22:26 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
A pelican came rushing into Sybil, but by the look on his face, he didn't have to say anything. She knew what the news were all about. "Oh my, another friend? This idea is resulting better than I expected." she said to herself, with a shocked look. "OK, remember what I told you. Be back in a minute..." she said to Toboe, without even letting the poor wolf reply to her, and leaving him alone again...
---
Aconx5 Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#80 Posted: 21:09:58 17/08/2012
Ooc i mighto have to quit...
#81 Posted: 22:27:26 17/08/2012
OOC: why? Not enough time?

Chica dragged her fresh kill into her den for saving.
---
Aconx5 Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#82 Posted: 22:28:52 17/08/2012
Ooc school. I might stay. Ill see
#83 Posted: 23:04:48 17/08/2012
Kallik found some grass to eat and started eating. She asked Smokey if she wanted some.
---
#84 Posted: 19:52:16 18/08/2012
Toboe didn't understand why he wasn't allowed to eat the birds but he didn't care nor did he care that Sybil left him without a chance to reply, he was used to it.
---
Wow
Such signature
#85 Posted: 22:57:15 18/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"Are you sure it was here?" Sybil asked to the pelican. Whoever arrived, maybe it was already exploring the island without giving Sybil the chance to greet. The pelican then flew away to locate the Orca that brought the new animal...

After a little while, Sybil felt a little guilt for dumping Toboe not only once, but twice. She considered that rude, so she rushed into the forest once more to apologize to the red wolf and see how he was doing...
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#86 Posted: 23:42:03 18/08/2012
OOC: That's what I thought. I was just being a derp, sorry. smilie And thanks.

Skaliscin was laying, coiled in a tight ball, on the orca's back as it plowed through the ocean's surface. She was still, the only motions being the slow rise and fall of her breathing and occasional blinking of her transparent eyelids. She was awake. Awake, and aware of all around her. Pupils dilating from narrow slits to round circles, Skaliscin noticed the land in the distance, a dark blue haze beyond the horizon.

However, the island was cut in half by the black-and-white porpoise's towering fin. On the fin clung the many stubby, clawed legs of a tiny, orange-yellow caterpillar-like creature.
He was muttering something nervously to himself, something like, "...water, I can't be near water, I can't swim, I can't breathe in water...".
Skaliscin flicked out her blood red tongue, tasting the air.
Salt. Lots and lots of salt, she thought, bored.
Her tongue flicking out once more, she, again, tried to decipher the velvety creature's... kind.
Hmm... doesn't seem to be a centipede. Looks more like a squishy millepede...
#87 Posted: 23:54:40 18/08/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Glad you could join. Nice way of narration, but you had to choose such a complicated name? smilie

Quote: Yoshi
Toboe didn't understand why he wasn't allowed to eat the birds but he didn't care nor did he care that Sybil left him without a chance to reply, he was used to it.

Sybil finally reached to where Toboe was. "Hey, how's it going? Sorry for leaving you so quickly the last two times. This place is filling faster than I expected, and my duty is to greet and show everyone the island... But anyway, liked it so far?" Sybil asked with rushed words. It was more than evident that she was very hyperactive with all the new, strange faces...
---
#88 Posted: 00:40:10 19/08/2012
Chica decided to find out how the red wolf was doing and found him with Sybil.
---
#89 Posted: 00:47:45 19/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Little Chica was so small, Sybil didn't notice...
---
#90 Posted: 00:55:22 19/08/2012
Toboe grunted, "Sure." The imedttly laid his ears back in submission. "I-I'm sorry for my tone of voice..."
---
Wow
Such signature
#91 Posted: 01:09:07 19/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"What tone of voice?" Sybil asked with a jovial tune. It doesn't matter, just remember the rules, and be happy." she said with a smile.
---
#92 Posted: 01:11:38 19/08/2012
Kallik was spending her time looking for good grasses and seeds. Seeing the Toboe her instincts went into action. She backed away. She knew it was safe but her instincts told her not.
---
#93 Posted: 01:49:09 19/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil raised her ears. She heard a strange sound in the thicket. "Is someone there?" she said, looking more or less to where Kallik was standing, but the bushes hid him well. She looked there for a little while, while keeping a vigilant eye to Toboe...
---
#94 Posted: 02:16:26 19/08/2012
Toboe finished the rabbit but was still hungry. He saw the birds in the sky but remembered Sybil's words. He sighed and sat still.
---
Wow
Such signature
#95 Posted: 02:37:00 19/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil decided to ignore the sound, and noticed Toboe's concern. She knew that look. "Listen, if you're still hungry, there are many herbivores on the other side of the island. Wallabies and swines are very common. You can hunt mongooses as well, but they are tricky. The fishes around here are tasty, you can try that too." She then explained the reason why the other side of the island was forbidden...

"Hey, I will allow you and other top predators to go there. The terrain is rough, but not so much for a wolf. There are a few dingoes out there as well, but being a wolf, I doubt very much that they will mess with you..." Sybil then looked the way Toboe looked at the birds. "Please try to understand. The birds around here are my friends, so try to resist your impulses OK?"
---
#96 Posted: 02:44:17 19/08/2012
Toboe nodded that he understood, "Thanks but I think I'll stay here for awhile... if thays ok."
---
Wow
Such signature
#97 Posted: 02:52:18 19/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"Well then, in that case, you can try to fish. This lake is crowded with them. It is quite easy to catch one..." but Sybil remembered something. "Oh right. An eel arrived here yesterday, be careful with it. I don't want either of you to get hurt... Well, better rest for a while. These two days were intense. I will be there." Sybil pointed a tree with a hollowed opening a few yards away from behind Toboe. The Malabar Civet headed there, entered the hole and lay down...
---
#98 Posted: 03:01:26 19/08/2012
"Ok." Toboe said, tail wagging. It felt good to have friends. Toboe went to the lake and pounced to a fish but missed and ended up getting wet. Toboe laughed to himself.
---
Wow
Such signature
#99 Posted: 03:20:51 19/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil watched with an eye half-opened and gave a faint smile. He liked the wolf, but was a little afraid of him nonetheless, and the other one too. She hoped that they could resist their predatory instincts... and how will she let them know what animals to hunt and not to hunt? She needed to come up with a plan...
---
#100 Posted: 05:44:18 19/08/2012
Chica followed the red wolf and sybil and finally decided to come out. "hi again" she said.
---
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me